Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clover in the park

Default Clover in the park

Went to Clover in the park showflat over the weekend and was quite impressed by what I saw. Would like to get comments from the forummers here on this condo development.

Hi, I guess you meant Clover BY the Park? If it is, you've posted in the wrong district..

Check out the discussions here..
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=2985

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Went to Clover in the park showflat over the weekend and was quite impressed by what I saw. Would like to get comments from the forummers here on this condo development.
    Hi, I just bought an unit there last weekend. Honestly speaking, intially I refuses to get a unit there cos in my opinion,the "best" units are the ones facing the park in block 6 are sold out (if don't get a unit there facing the park,why get a development called clover by the park,right?),not besides MRT and clover is LH. Sorry for having the picky mindset maybe it's bcos I'm working with one of the big developers in SGP. However, my mindset changes...not near to mrt...isn't it suppose to be beside and near to the up and coming new exciting bishan park with shuttle service to mrt within minutes?...clover is LH...tpy and bishan all are LH land except for trellis in tpy...means to say strategic locations are usually LH...so what's the big deal?...the "best" units are the ones facing the park in block 6 are sold out ...not really that important to me to have a park view(of cos if can get a park view,lagi better lah)...i got mine facing the city....hey, still can walk out to the park from sidegate to enjoy the vibrant of the park, still can enjoy the FULL facilities...not all condos in SGP have full facilities...near to HDB estate?...come on...bishan HDB flat owners have the most highest income of SGPoreans ... Gosh! u should feel blessed with the nearby shopping mall...think i better stop if not can't wake up tomorrow morning. Overall, worth the buy.

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    So where is Clover in the Park? New project by Sim Lian...sister development to Clover by the Park?

ur unit must be one of those shoe shaped units. U must one of those who love planter boxes n huge pes areas.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    Hi, I just bought an unit there last weekend. Honestly speaking, intially I refuses to get a unit there cos in my opinion,the "best" units are the ones facing the park in block 6 are sold out (if don't get a unit there facing the park,why get a development called clover by the park,right?),not besides MRT and clover is LH. Sorry for having the picky mindset maybe it's bcos I'm working with one of the big developers in SGP. However, my mindset changes...not near to mrt...isn't it suppose to be beside and near to the up and coming new exciting bishan park with shuttle service to mrt within minutes?...clover is LH...tpy and bishan all are LH land except for trellis in tpy...means to say strategic locations are usually LH...so what's the big deal?...the "best" units are the ones facing the park in block 6 are sold out ...not really that important to me to have a park view(of cos if can get a park view,lagi better lah)...i got mine facing the city....hey, still can walk out to the park from sidegate to enjoy the vibrant of the park, still can enjoy the FULL facilities...not all condos in SGP have full facilities...near to HDB estate?...come on...bishan HDB flat owners have the most highest income of SGPoreans ... Gosh! u should feel blessed with the nearby shopping mall...think i better stop if not can't wake up tomorrow morning. Overall, worth the buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    ur unit must be one of those shoe shaped units. U must one of those who love planter boxes n huge pes areas.
    better try again next time cos all wrong!!! u sound like an ignorance mountain turtle and perhaps it's time for u to leave the mountain and take a good look at most of the upcoming projects including the high end. Or perhaps I shouldn't blame u cos I've seen and know more than u do.

upset bout ur lousy buy? Guess it is too late to regret now. The layout n floorplan are available to the public so no pt trying to hide those ugly planter boxes, huge AC ledges n Pes areas. I think a mountain tortoise would go for somethng better than clover
    better try again next time cos all wrong!!! u sound like an ignorance mountain turtle and perhaps it's time for u to leave the mountain and take a good look at most of the upcoming projects including the high end. Or perhaps I shouldn't blame u cos I've seen and know more than u do.

upset bout ur lousy buy? Guess it is too late to regret now. The layout n floorplan are available to the public so no pt trying to hide those ugly planter boxes, huge AC ledges n Pes areas. I think a mountain tortoise would go for somethng better than clover
    then can u PLEASE enlighten me which one is a better one to buy, MR CONDO EXPERT? From your other posts, i can see that u r an anti-planter box supporter. Do u know the purpose of planter box in the 1st place?
    Do u know the purpose of the hugh AC ledge? Enlighten me with your valuable knowledge,PLEASE...

Thumbs down

Hey,when did I try to hide anything from u? From the showflat can get the brochure lah...internet can also download the unit floor plan lah...

u kenna ketok by developer so u ask developer y those huge planter boxes n AC ledges. People who buy units with huge planter boxes can only mean they have green fingers n love to grow plants, if not why do people pay tens of thousands of dollars for those planters? Unless u use that to hang dirty laundry, i got nothng to say. As for AC ledge, why the hell do people need such big ones? Put ur compressor down n measure every unutilised sqft around the ledge and that is wasted money.
    then can u PLEASE enlighten me which one is a better one to buy, MR CONDO EXPERT? From your other posts, i can see that u r an anti-planter box supporter. Do u know the purpose of planter box in the 1st place?
    Do u know the purpose of the hugh AC ledge? Enlighten me with your valuable knowledge,PLEASE...

u kenna ketok by developer so u ask developer y those huge planter boxes n AC ledges. People who buy units with huge planter boxes can only mean they have green fingers n love to grow plants, if not why do people pay tens of thousands of dollars for those planters? Unless u use that to hang dirty laundry, i got nothng to say. As for AC ledge, why the hell do people need such big ones? Put ur compressor down n measure every unutilised sqft around the ledge and that is wasted money.
    ...please open ur eyes BIG to see my previous post "Sorry for having the picky mindset maybe it's bcos I'm working with one of the big developers in SGP." kena ketok by developer?.... ... open up and see the layout plan since u have it and tell me where is the planter box...go and examine from the artist impression, think of the answer and tell me, not because people who buy units with hugh planter boxes and green fingers and love to grow plants or hang dirty laundry. As for AC ledge, go to internet to check the size/dimension of CU for minimum 5 nos or more of FCUs...bear in mind no CUs are forever defect free...so need allowable space for air-con tech to service, if u have one

u keep claiming u work for big developer so I thought u shud be smarter than that. Btw i forgot to add in the huge bay windows as well. Do ur maths n add up all the following (areas of AC ledge, bay windows, planter boxes, pes area) and express that as a fraction of total flr area n u get a better pic and a shock of ur life. Multiply that fractn by the quantum u paid for ur unit and u will realise that a big proportn of ur 20 to 30yr mortgage is spent paying for all these spaces and if u ask a lot of investors in ths forum, they will also tell u the same thng. The only cmfort is u hv a lot of others in e same boat as u.
    ...please open ur eyes BIG to see my previous post "Sorry for having the picky mindset maybe it's bcos I'm working with one of the big developers in SGP." kena ketok by developer?.... ... open up and see the layout plan since u have it and tell me where is the planter box...go and examine from the artist impression, think of the answer and tell me, not because people who buy units with hugh planter boxes and green fingers and love to grow plants or hang dirty laundry. As for AC ledge, go to internet to check the size/dimension of CU for minimum 5 nos or more of FCUs...bear in mind no CUs are forever defect free...so need allowable space for air-con tech to service, if u have one

u keep claiming u work for big developer so I thought u shud be smarter than that. Btw i forgot to add in the huge bay windows as well. Do ur maths n add up all the following (areas of AC ledge, bay windows, planter boxes, pes area) and express that as a fraction of total flr area n u get a better pic and a shock of ur life. Multiply that fractn by the quantum u paid for ur unit and u will realise that a big proportn of ur 20 to 30yr mortgage is spent paying for all these spaces and if u ask a lot of investors in ths forum, they will also tell u the same thng. The only cmfort is u hv a lot of others in e same boat as u.
    Aiyo,if I bluff u on I work for a big developer,I str away die and u be my undertaker,swee bo? Hey, did I say I'm going to spend 20 to 30 years paying the mortgage? Wa lau, u are so calculative for wat fraction,multiple the quantum. investor dun invest in clover, they invest in Sentosa Cove,Orchard Residences,Ion,St Regis,MBS,The Sail kinda type lah... I doubt u ever drive into Sentosa Cove to see the projects there,did U? I borrow u my decal if u need to

Hey Alex, u haven't answer me what's the planter box for?

i never say u bluff me, i am implying that u shud be smarter in ur pty choice since u work for a big developer. i am only using 20 to 30yr mortgage as the standard duration of loan period for most loans n whether u take loan or nt is nt the pt of cntentn here. I did not say investors wud buy clover and u hv rightly pointed out that they won't. So u must be working for the developer who built sentosa cove, haha what a giveaway...
    Aiyo,if I bluff u on I work for a big developer,I str away die and u be my undertaker,swee bo? Hey, did I say I'm going to spend 20 to 30 years paying the mortgage? Wa lau, u are so calculative for wat fraction,multiple the quantum. investor dun invest in clover, they invest in Sentosa Cove,Orchard Residences,Ion,St Regis,MBS,The Sail kinda type lah... I doubt u ever drive into Sentosa Cove to see the projects there,did U? I borrow u my decal if u need to

Hey,stop trying to act like an expert in investing lah...u only know how to calculate with your calculator on the area u think is of wastage vs total floor size area...everything huge...bay windows,planter box,PES area and even worse AC ledge.Go buy landed property lah...dun tell me landed property has huge PES area..lol

btw my old auntie who has not completed her secondary education can do simple maths like those i have mentioned. If this little bit of calculation (whch takes barely 1 minute ) is complicated to u, u really sia suay the developer u working for. U must be just a secretary or sme admin staff working for developer judgng frm the level of ur exchanges

i never say u bluff me, i am implying that u shud be smarter in ur pty choice since u work for a big developer. i am only using 20 to 30yr mortgage as the standard duration of loan period for most loans n whether u take loan or nt is nt the pt of cntentn here. I did not say investors wud buy clover and u hv rightly pointed out that they won't. So u must be working for the developer who built sentosa cove, haha what a giveaway...
    Wa Lan,so many developers in Sentosa Cove...u eh siew buay siew eh bo? Waste my time talking to u

btw my old auntie who has not completed her secondary education can do simple maths like those i have mentioned. If this little bit of calculation (whch takes barely 1 minute ) is complicated to u, u really sia suay the developer u working for. U must be just a secretary or sme admin staff working for developer judgng frm the level of ur exchanges
    Your old auntie is same as u.. calculative la... ur math standard is secondary standard also la..lol... Did i say the calculation is complicated to me? Hey,dun change topic leh,what's planter box for,u keep change and change and change topic, buay steady leh...

Have a good nite figuring out those simple sums I have taught u. Wake up tmr n tell us the sum u have to fork out for the pes areas, bay windows, planters n AC ledges. As for Sentosa Cove, I think it is out of ur league so no pt talkng to u bout it. I used to live along Leyden Hill so u dont need to tell me what living in a bungalow is like. I bet u dont even know where Leyden Hill is.
    Wa Lan,so many developers in Sentosa Cove...u eh siew buay siew eh bo? Waste my time talking to u

you work for developer still ask me what planter box for? U si be lao kui leh.
    Your old auntie is same as u.. calculative la... ur math standard is secondary standard also la..lol... Did i say the calculation is complicated to me? Hey,dun change topic leh,what's planter box for,u keep change and change and change topic, buay steady leh...

u buy a cndo n with planter n dnt knw what a planter is for, u r si be gong, i dont knw what else to say

Have a good nite figuring out those simple sums I have taught u. Wake up tmr n tell us the sum u have to fork out for the pes areas, bay windows, planters n AC ledges. As for Sentosa Cove, I think it is out of ur league so no pt talkng to u bout it. I used to live along Leyden Hill so u dont need to tell me what living in a bungalow is like. I bet u dont even know where Leyden Hill is.
    Oh...that ulu sembawang and bird cannot lay eggs place near serene centre... also not for a league in SC. perhaps downgrade to small unit condo lor...

u buy a cndo n with planter n dnt knw what a planter is for, u r si be gong, i dont knw what else to say
    Hello Alex, u gong and yet act smart here ar...dun know just say dun know...so good in calculating and yet dun know simple thing like what's planter box for ar....boooooooooooooooooooooooo........I dare to challenge u the answer u dun dare ar????

haha, who is the mountain tortoise here. My old place is just minutes walk to the Command House n overlooking it on a hill. I can cnduct driving lessons in my garden n u will probably only dream of staying there. Do u know who lives there? Hahaha, dont make urself a joke in ths forum.
    Oh...that ulu sembawang and bird cannot lay eggs place near serene centre... also not for a league in SC. perhaps downgrade to small unit condo lor...

haha, who is the mountain tortoise here. My old place is just minutes walk to the Command House n overlooking it on a hill. I can even drive around in my garden without making 3 or 5 pt turns n u will probably only dream of staying there. Do u know who lives in the Command House? Hahaha, dont make urself a joke in ths forum, sua ku.

Fyi i am not alex, maybe u calling ur own father who gave u the idiotic genes. I am very certain now that u r just a low class kuching kurak employee with whatever developer u r working for.
    Hello Alex, u gong and yet act smart here ar...dun know just say dun know...so good in calculating and yet dun know simple thing like what's planter box for ar....boooooooooooooooooooooooo........I dare to challenge u the answer u dun dare ar????

haha, who is the mountain tortoise here. My old place is just minutes walk to the Command House n overlooking it on a hill. I can even drive around in my garden without making 3 or 5 pt turns n u will probably only dream of staying there. Do u know who lives in the Command House? Hahaha, dont make urself a joke in ths forum, sua ku.
    Eh...really ulu leh....i won't dream of staying in ulu place.BTW, I no need to know who stay in command house cos not my house.No need to hao lian what drive around in your garden without making 3 or 5 pt turns to show off how big is your garden cos i dun give a damn...bcos u are still the same like your old auntie...calculative.... good night ,SMART ALEX!

you call yourself a Singaporean n u dont know who resides in the Command House and what the place is used for? Wah lau, u should bang your head against the wall liao
    Eh...really ulu leh....i won't dream of staying in ulu place.BTW, I no need to know who stay in command house cos not my house.No need to hao lian what drive around in your garden without making 3 or 5 pt turns to show off how big is your garden cos i dun give a damn...bcos u are still the same like your old auntie...calculative.... good night ,SMART ALEX!

You have made the right choice. Clover is a very good development with more pros than cons.