Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 43

Thread: Clover in the park

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869

    Default Clover in the park

    Went to Clover in the park showflat over the weekend and was quite impressed by what I saw. Would like to get comments from the forummers here on this condo development.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Hi, I guess you meant Clover BY the Park? If it is, you've posted in the wrong district..

    Check out the discussions here..
    http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=2985

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Went to Clover in the park showflat over the weekend and was quite impressed by what I saw. Would like to get comments from the forummers here on this condo development.
    Hi, I just bought an unit there last weekend. Honestly speaking, intially I refuses to get a unit there cos in my opinion,the "best" units are the ones facing the park in block 6 are sold out (if don't get a unit there facing the park,why get a development called clover by the park,right?),not besides MRT and clover is LH. Sorry for having the picky mindset maybe it's bcos I'm working with one of the big developers in SGP. However, my mindset changes...not near to mrt...isn't it suppose to be beside and near to the up and coming new exciting bishan park with shuttle service to mrt within minutes?...clover is LH...tpy and bishan all are LH land except for trellis in tpy...means to say strategic locations are usually LH...so what's the big deal?...the "best" units are the ones facing the park in block 6 are sold out ...not really that important to me to have a park view(of cos if can get a park view,lagi better lah)...i got mine facing the city....hey, still can walk out to the park from sidegate to enjoy the vibrant of the park, still can enjoy the FULL facilities...not all condos in SGP have full facilities...near to HDB estate?...come on...bishan HDB flat owners have the most highest income of SGPoreans ... Gosh! u should feel blessed with the nearby shopping mall...think i better stop if not can't wake up tomorrow morning. Overall, worth the buy.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Went to Clover in the park showflat over the weekend and was quite impressed by what I saw. Would like to get comments from the forummers here on this condo development.
    So where is Clover in the Park? New project by Sim Lian...sister development to Clover by the Park?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    ur unit must be one of those shoe shaped units. U must one of those who love planter boxes n huge pes areas.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    Hi, I just bought an unit there last weekend. Honestly speaking, intially I refuses to get a unit there cos in my opinion,the "best" units are the ones facing the park in block 6 are sold out (if don't get a unit there facing the park,why get a development called clover by the park,right?),not besides MRT and clover is LH. Sorry for having the picky mindset maybe it's bcos I'm working with one of the big developers in SGP. However, my mindset changes...not near to mrt...isn't it suppose to be beside and near to the up and coming new exciting bishan park with shuttle service to mrt within minutes?...clover is LH...tpy and bishan all are LH land except for trellis in tpy...means to say strategic locations are usually LH...so what's the big deal?...the "best" units are the ones facing the park in block 6 are sold out ...not really that important to me to have a park view(of cos if can get a park view,lagi better lah)...i got mine facing the city....hey, still can walk out to the park from sidegate to enjoy the vibrant of the park, still can enjoy the FULL facilities...not all condos in SGP have full facilities...near to HDB estate?...come on...bishan HDB flat owners have the most highest income of SGPoreans ... Gosh! u should feel blessed with the nearby shopping mall...think i better stop if not can't wake up tomorrow morning. Overall, worth the buy.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    ur unit must be one of those shoe shaped units. U must one of those who love planter boxes n huge pes areas.
    better try again next time cos all wrong!!! u sound like an ignorance mountain turtle and perhaps it's time for u to leave the mountain and take a good look at most of the upcoming projects including the high end. Or perhaps I shouldn't blame u cos I've seen and know more than u do.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    upset bout ur lousy buy? Guess it is too late to regret now. The layout n floorplan are available to the public so no pt trying to hide those ugly planter boxes, huge AC ledges n Pes areas. I think a mountain tortoise would go for somethng better than clover
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    better try again next time cos all wrong!!! u sound like an ignorance mountain turtle and perhaps it's time for u to leave the mountain and take a good look at most of the upcoming projects including the high end. Or perhaps I shouldn't blame u cos I've seen and know more than u do.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    upset bout ur lousy buy? Guess it is too late to regret now. The layout n floorplan are available to the public so no pt trying to hide those ugly planter boxes, huge AC ledges n Pes areas. I think a mountain tortoise would go for somethng better than clover
    then can u PLEASE enlighten me which one is a better one to buy, MR CONDO EXPERT? From your other posts, i can see that u r an anti-planter box supporter. Do u know the purpose of planter box in the 1st place?
    Do u know the purpose of the hugh AC ledge? Enlighten me with your valuable knowledge,PLEASE...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    upset bout ur lousy buy? Guess it is too late to regret now. The layout n floorplan are available to the public so no pt trying to hide those ugly planter boxes, huge AC ledges n Pes areas. I think a mountain tortoise would go for somethng better than clover
    Hey,when did I try to hide anything from u? From the showflat can get the brochure lah...internet can also download the unit floor plan lah...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    u kenna ketok by developer so u ask developer y those huge planter boxes n AC ledges. People who buy units with huge planter boxes can only mean they have green fingers n love to grow plants, if not why do people pay tens of thousands of dollars for those planters? Unless u use that to hang dirty laundry, i got nothng to say. As for AC ledge, why the hell do people need such big ones? Put ur compressor down n measure every unutilised sqft around the ledge and that is wasted money.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    then can u PLEASE enlighten me which one is a better one to buy, MR CONDO EXPERT? From your other posts, i can see that u r an anti-planter box supporter. Do u know the purpose of planter box in the 1st place?
    Do u know the purpose of the hugh AC ledge? Enlighten me with your valuable knowledge,PLEASE...

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    u kenna ketok by developer so u ask developer y those huge planter boxes n AC ledges. People who buy units with huge planter boxes can only mean they have green fingers n love to grow plants, if not why do people pay tens of thousands of dollars for those planters? Unless u use that to hang dirty laundry, i got nothng to say. As for AC ledge, why the hell do people need such big ones? Put ur compressor down n measure every unutilised sqft around the ledge and that is wasted money.
    ...please open ur eyes BIG to see my previous post "Sorry for having the picky mindset maybe it's bcos I'm working with one of the big developers in SGP." kena ketok by developer?.... ... open up and see the layout plan since u have it and tell me where is the planter box...go and examine from the artist impression, think of the answer and tell me, not because people who buy units with hugh planter boxes and green fingers and love to grow plants or hang dirty laundry. As for AC ledge, go to internet to check the size/dimension of CU for minimum 5 nos or more of FCUs...bear in mind no CUs are forever defect free...so need allowable space for air-con tech to service, if u have one

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    u keep claiming u work for big developer so I thought u shud be smarter than that. Btw i forgot to add in the huge bay windows as well. Do ur maths n add up all the following (areas of AC ledge, bay windows, planter boxes, pes area) and express that as a fraction of total flr area n u get a better pic and a shock of ur life. Multiply that fractn by the quantum u paid for ur unit and u will realise that a big proportn of ur 20 to 30yr mortgage is spent paying for all these spaces and if u ask a lot of investors in ths forum, they will also tell u the same thng. The only cmfort is u hv a lot of others in e same boat as u.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    ...please open ur eyes BIG to see my previous post "Sorry for having the picky mindset maybe it's bcos I'm working with one of the big developers in SGP." kena ketok by developer?.... ... open up and see the layout plan since u have it and tell me where is the planter box...go and examine from the artist impression, think of the answer and tell me, not because people who buy units with hugh planter boxes and green fingers and love to grow plants or hang dirty laundry. As for AC ledge, go to internet to check the size/dimension of CU for minimum 5 nos or more of FCUs...bear in mind no CUs are forever defect free...so need allowable space for air-con tech to service, if u have one

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    u keep claiming u work for big developer so I thought u shud be smarter than that. Btw i forgot to add in the huge bay windows as well. Do ur maths n add up all the following (areas of AC ledge, bay windows, planter boxes, pes area) and express that as a fraction of total flr area n u get a better pic and a shock of ur life. Multiply that fractn by the quantum u paid for ur unit and u will realise that a big proportn of ur 20 to 30yr mortgage is spent paying for all these spaces and if u ask a lot of investors in ths forum, they will also tell u the same thng. The only cmfort is u hv a lot of others in e same boat as u.
    Aiyo,if I bluff u on I work for a big developer,I str away die and u be my undertaker,swee bo? Hey, did I say I'm going to spend 20 to 30 years paying the mortgage? Wa lau, u are so calculative for wat fraction,multiple the quantum. investor dun invest in clover, they invest in Sentosa Cove,Orchard Residences,Ion,St Regis,MBS,The Sail kinda type lah... I doubt u ever drive into Sentosa Cove to see the projects there,did U? I borrow u my decal if u need to

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    ...please open ur eyes BIG to see my previous post "Sorry for having the picky mindset maybe it's bcos I'm working with one of the big developers in SGP." kena ketok by developer?.... ... open up and see the layout plan since u have it and tell me where is the planter box...go and examine from the artist impression, think of the answer and tell me, not because people who buy units with hugh planter boxes and green fingers and love to grow plants or hang dirty laundry. As for AC ledge, go to internet to check the size/dimension of CU for minimum 5 nos or more of FCUs...bear in mind no CUs are forever defect free...so need allowable space for air-con tech to service, if u have one
    Hey Alex, u haven't answer me what's the planter box for?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    i never say u bluff me, i am implying that u shud be smarter in ur pty choice since u work for a big developer. i am only using 20 to 30yr mortgage as the standard duration of loan period for most loans n whether u take loan or nt is nt the pt of cntentn here. I did not say investors wud buy clover and u hv rightly pointed out that they won't. So u must be working for the developer who built sentosa cove, haha what a giveaway...
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    Aiyo,if I bluff u on I work for a big developer,I str away die and u be my undertaker,swee bo? Hey, did I say I'm going to spend 20 to 30 years paying the mortgage? Wa lau, u are so calculative for wat fraction,multiple the quantum. investor dun invest in clover, they invest in Sentosa Cove,Orchard Residences,Ion,St Regis,MBS,The Sail kinda type lah... I doubt u ever drive into Sentosa Cove to see the projects there,did U? I borrow u my decal if u need to

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    u keep claiming u work for big developer so I thought u shud be smarter than that. Btw i forgot to add in the huge bay windows as well. Do ur maths n add up all the following (areas of AC ledge, bay windows, planter boxes, pes area) and express that as a fraction of total flr area n u get a better pic and a shock of ur life. Multiply that fractn by the quantum u paid for ur unit and u will realise that a big proportn of ur 20 to 30yr mortgage is spent paying for all these spaces and if u ask a lot of investors in ths forum, they will also tell u the same thng. The only cmfort is u hv a lot of others in e same boat as u.
    Hey,stop trying to act like an expert in investing lah...u only know how to calculate with your calculator on the area u think is of wastage vs total floor size area...everything huge...bay windows,planter box,PES area and even worse AC ledge.Go buy landed property lah...dun tell me landed property has huge PES area..lol

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    btw my old auntie who has not completed her secondary education can do simple maths like those i have mentioned. If this little bit of calculation (whch takes barely 1 minute ) is complicated to u, u really sia suay the developer u working for. U must be just a secretary or sme admin staff working for developer judgng frm the level of ur exchanges
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    Aiyo,if I bluff u on I work for a big developer,I str away die and u be my undertaker,swee bo? Hey, did I say I'm going to spend 20 to 30 years paying the mortgage? Wa lau, u are so calculative for wat fraction,multiple the quantum. investor dun invest in clover, they invest in Sentosa Cove,Orchard Residences,Ion,St Regis,MBS,The Sail kinda type lah... I doubt u ever drive into Sentosa Cove to see the projects there,did U? I borrow u my decal if u need to

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    i never say u bluff me, i am implying that u shud be smarter in ur pty choice since u work for a big developer. i am only using 20 to 30yr mortgage as the standard duration of loan period for most loans n whether u take loan or nt is nt the pt of cntentn here. I did not say investors wud buy clover and u hv rightly pointed out that they won't. So u must be working for the developer who built sentosa cove, haha what a giveaway...
    Wa Lan,so many developers in Sentosa Cove...u eh siew buay siew eh bo? Waste my time talking to u

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    btw my old auntie who has not completed her secondary education can do simple maths like those i have mentioned. If this little bit of calculation (whch takes barely 1 minute ) is complicated to u, u really sia suay the developer u working for. U must be just a secretary or sme admin staff working for developer judgng frm the level of ur exchanges
    Your old auntie is same as u.. calculative la... ur math standard is secondary standard also la..lol... Did i say the calculation is complicated to me? Hey,dun change topic leh,what's planter box for,u keep change and change and change topic, buay steady leh...

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    Have a good nite figuring out those simple sums I have taught u. Wake up tmr n tell us the sum u have to fork out for the pes areas, bay windows, planters n AC ledges. As for Sentosa Cove, I think it is out of ur league so no pt talkng to u bout it. I used to live along Leyden Hill so u dont need to tell me what living in a bungalow is like. I bet u dont even know where Leyden Hill is.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    Wa Lan,so many developers in Sentosa Cove...u eh siew buay siew eh bo? Waste my time talking to u

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    you work for developer still ask me what planter box for? U si be lao kui leh.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    Your old auntie is same as u.. calculative la... ur math standard is secondary standard also la..lol... Did i say the calculation is complicated to me? Hey,dun change topic leh,what's planter box for,u keep change and change and change topic, buay steady leh...

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    u buy a cndo n with planter n dnt knw what a planter is for, u r si be gong, i dont knw what else to say

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Have a good nite figuring out those simple sums I have taught u. Wake up tmr n tell us the sum u have to fork out for the pes areas, bay windows, planters n AC ledges. As for Sentosa Cove, I think it is out of ur league so no pt talkng to u bout it. I used to live along Leyden Hill so u dont need to tell me what living in a bungalow is like. I bet u dont even know where Leyden Hill is.
    Oh...that ulu sembawang and bird cannot lay eggs place near serene centre... also not for a league in SC. perhaps downgrade to small unit condo lor...

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    u buy a cndo n with planter n dnt knw what a planter is for, u r si be gong, i dont knw what else to say
    Hello Alex, u gong and yet act smart here ar...dun know just say dun know...so good in calculating and yet dun know simple thing like what's planter box for ar....boooooooooooooooooooooooo........I dare to challenge u the answer u dun dare ar????

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    haha, who is the mountain tortoise here. My old place is just minutes walk to the Command House n overlooking it on a hill. I can cnduct driving lessons in my garden n u will probably only dream of staying there. Do u know who lives there? Hahaha, dont make urself a joke in ths forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    Oh...that ulu sembawang and bird cannot lay eggs place near serene centre... also not for a league in SC. perhaps downgrade to small unit condo lor...

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    haha, who is the mountain tortoise here. My old place is just minutes walk to the Command House n overlooking it on a hill. I can even drive around in my garden without making 3 or 5 pt turns n u will probably only dream of staying there. Do u know who lives in the Command House? Hahaha, dont make urself a joke in ths forum, sua ku.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    Oh...that ulu sembawang and bird cannot lay eggs place near serene centre... also not for a league in SC. perhaps downgrade to small unit condo lor...

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    Fyi i am not alex, maybe u calling ur own father who gave u the idiotic genes. I am very certain now that u r just a low class kuching kurak employee with whatever developer u r working for.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    Hello Alex, u gong and yet act smart here ar...dun know just say dun know...so good in calculating and yet dun know simple thing like what's planter box for ar....boooooooooooooooooooooooo........I dare to challenge u the answer u dun dare ar????

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    haha, who is the mountain tortoise here. My old place is just minutes walk to the Command House n overlooking it on a hill. I can even drive around in my garden without making 3 or 5 pt turns n u will probably only dream of staying there. Do u know who lives in the Command House? Hahaha, dont make urself a joke in ths forum, sua ku.
    Eh...really ulu leh....i won't dream of staying in ulu place.BTW, I no need to know who stay in command house cos not my house.No need to hao lian what drive around in your garden without making 3 or 5 pt turns to show off how big is your garden cos i dun give a damn...bcos u are still the same like your old auntie...calculative.... good night ,SMART ALEX!

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,841

    Default

    you call yourself a Singaporean n u dont know who resides in the Command House and what the place is used for? Wah lau, u should bang your head against the wall liao
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    Eh...really ulu leh....i won't dream of staying in ulu place.BTW, I no need to know who stay in command house cos not my house.No need to hao lian what drive around in your garden without making 3 or 5 pt turns to show off how big is your garden cos i dun give a damn...bcos u are still the same like your old auntie...calculative.... good night ,SMART ALEX!

  30. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    Hi, I just bought an unit there last weekend. Honestly speaking, intially I refuses to get a unit there cos in my opinion,the "best" units are the ones facing the park in block 6 are sold out (if don't get a unit there facing the park,why get a development called clover by the park,right?),not besides MRT and clover is LH. Sorry for having the picky mindset maybe it's bcos I'm working with one of the big developers in SGP. However, my mindset changes...not near to mrt...isn't it suppose to be beside and near to the up and coming new exciting bishan park with shuttle service to mrt within minutes?...clover is LH...tpy and bishan all are LH land except for trellis in tpy...means to say strategic locations are usually LH...so what's the big deal?...the "best" units are the ones facing the park in block 6 are sold out ...not really that important to me to have a park view(of cos if can get a park view,lagi better lah)...i got mine facing the city....hey, still can walk out to the park from sidegate to enjoy the vibrant of the park, still can enjoy the FULL facilities...not all condos in SGP have full facilities...near to HDB estate?...come on...bishan HDB flat owners have the most highest income of SGPoreans ... Gosh! u should feel blessed with the nearby shopping mall...think i better stop if not can't wake up tomorrow morning. Overall, worth the buy.
    You have made the right choice. Clover is a very good development with more pros than cons.

Similar Threads

  1. Hotel Clover in Jalan Sultan sold for S$74.8m to HK's Weave Living
    By reporter2 in forum HDB, EC, commercial and industrial property discussion
    Replies: 0
    -: 11-03-22, 10:42
  2. Park Hotel Farrer Park relaunches under Holiday Inn brand
    By New Reporter in forum HDB, EC, commercial and industrial property discussion
    Replies: 0
    -: 08-09-21, 18:19
  3. 2 GCBs at Bin Tong Park, King Albert Park up for sale
    By reporter2 in forum Landed Property
    Replies: 0
    -: 25-06-19, 20:02
  4. Clover By The Park, Bishan
    By noblebaby in forum Central North
    Replies: 1850
    -: 30-09-13, 11:57

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •