Thread: Man exposed self in pool

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

Default Man exposed self in pool

http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...9.html?vgnmr=1

May 13, 2009

Man exposed self in pool

By Elena Chong, Courts Correspondent

A CHARTERED accountant who exposed himself at a condominium pool was fined $1,500 on Wednesday.

Tan Koon Wah, 58, admitted to exposing his private part intending to insult the modesty of a 37-year-old woman at The Belvedere at Meyer Road in Katong on Dec 1 last year .

The woman called the police and reported that a man had insulted her modesty.

The court that she was swimming alone at the condominium pool when she saw Tan pull down his swimming trunks and expose himself to her.

A second similar charge was taken into consideration.

Pleading for leniency, Tan's lawyer, Mr Amolat Singh, said his client's actions were unintentional. Tan, he said, had worked in England for about 20 years.

In 2007, he decided to spend at least six months with his aged parents. It was on such a visit that the offence was committed.

Counsel said his client, a polio victim, swam for exercise to decelerate the bone loss and for physiotherapy as he was diagnosed with osteoporosis recently.

Tan could have been jailed for up to one year and fined for the offence.

Quote Originally Posted by mr funny
    http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...9.html?vgnmr=1

May 13, 2009

Man exposed self in pool

By Elena Chong, Courts Correspondent

A CHARTERED accountant who exposed himself at a condominium pool was fined $1,500 on Wednesday.

Tan Koon Wah, 58, admitted to exposing his private part intending to insult the modesty of a 37-year-old woman at The Belvedere at Meyer Road in Katong on Dec 1 last year .

The woman called the police and reported that a man had insulted her modesty.

The court that she was swimming alone at the condominium pool when she saw Tan pull down his swimming trunks and expose himself to her.

A second similar charge was taken into consideration.

Pleading for leniency, Tan's lawyer, Mr Amolat Singh, said his client's actions were unintentional. Tan, he said, had worked in England for about 20 years.

In 2007, he decided to spend at least six months with his aged parents. It was on such a visit that the offence was committed.

Counsel said his client, a polio victim, swam for exercise to decelerate the bone loss and for physiotherapy as he was diagnosed with osteoporosis recently.

Tan could have been jailed for up to one year and fined for the offence.
    i once saw a woman's breast in the pool too .. it was so so revealing .. i recall seeing the wholeness and not partial ..

should i have reported police as well ???

would the police think i am 'siow' to even want to report a 'free show' ??

mayb u shd report
    let the lady b the 1st in history

There is a dif between an old lady walking around naked and a model-like SYT walking around naked.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    i once saw a woman's breast in the pool too .. it was so so revealing .. i recall seeing the wholeness and not partial ..

should i have reported police as well ???

would the police think i am 'siow' to even want to report a 'free show' ??

Quote Originally Posted by Acer
    mayb u shd report
    let the lady b the 1st in history
    just last month ..saw a woman outside Raffles Place MRt station ... exposing one full breast ...in the name of breast feeding ...

i have seen in shopping centre where they usually have a little towel to cover most of it .. but this one was full monty ...

i recall reading in paper sometime back ...one lady writer argued that its 'the source of life' to the baby, its Noble, ... i agree ...

is the male organ also a source of life ???

is this ***ual discrimination ?

also an old man working in a coffee shop .. wear cut off shorts .. girls complaint and called police ..called it 'indecent' as his butt was showing, a little ... ?@#!%@#%@%#?

i am sure many have seen lady panties in MRT sitting across you .. or simply walking along orchard showing more than butt ..

pretty sure this country has a problem ..gender discrimination ....
    against the men .... is AWARE aware of this ? or is AWARE also prejudice ?

SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!

hee hee hee....

Practically & correctly pointed about the diff between flashing by SYT or an old hag .... Well, then again, if a man were to flash himself at my wifey in a pool .. i will get v v mad oso (even if it's free show, shld be me doing to my wifey mah) ... so mayb tt woman reported to police lor? As for young chicks flashing herself at we guys ... hmm wonder if our wifeys wld demand tt we oso report to the police???

singapore need to revamp itself into fun city right? if we have men exposing themselves in public, how to have fun?
    i suppose girls exposing themselves in public equates to more fun? geez...

i guess that lady can't stand the old man's body so probably reported. if it was young hunk, she probably drooling. I will. hehe

all of you missed the point. this happened in belvedere, meyer rd. high class condo. and the man was chinese, a minority in meyer rd.

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    all of you missed the point. this happened in belvedere, meyer rd. high class condo. and the man was chinese, a minority in meyer rd.
    and he had polio .. ?? and resulted in skinny legs .. and the swimming trunk dont fit and his member took a peak to the outside world ???

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    does it make a difference if he is chinese or ang moh?

Quote Originally Posted by shespawn
    does it make a difference if he is chinese or ang moh?
    i think writer is trying to hint that chinese 'small' compared to ang moh

hence the lady not happy and called police ... if he had been 'big' ...she would have drool ??@##@#@54

Default property exposure

OK, is this the correct forum for this man's pte ppty exposure to be discussed....?

anyone with any comment on how property prices are headed? Is it going up or down.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    just last month ..saw a woman outside Raffles Place MRt station ... exposing one full breast ...in the name of breast feeding ...

i have seen in shopping centre where they usually have a little towel to cover most of it .. but this one was full monty ...

i recall reading in paper sometime back ...one lady writer argued that its 'the source of life' to the baby, its Noble, ... i agree ...

is the male organ also a source of life ???

is this ***ual discrimination ?

also an old man working in a coffee shop .. wear cut off shorts .. girls complaint and called police ..called it 'indecent' as his butt was showing, a little ... ?@#!%@#%@%#?

i am sure many have seen lady panties in MRT sitting across you .. or simply walking along orchard showing more than butt ..

pretty sure this country has a problem ..gender discrimination ....
    against the men .... is AWARE aware of this ? or is AWARE also prejudice ?
    wow,bro proud owner,you seems to have alot of luck in seeing free shows...