Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hill View Regency

Talking Hill View Regency

HillView Regency - Luxurious Condominium

Set against the tranqil backdrop of the fringe of Bukit Batok Nature Park, HillView Regency presents aesthetic appeal to Western residents who are loves the nature beauty of the surrounding greeneries encapsulated by it.

It is very near to Little Guilin and Bukit Batok Town park for nature lovers to have a romantic moment with your love ones along the tracks of relaxation strolling and appreciation of beauty by mother nature.

FACILITIES

• Main swimming pool
    • 1.8m deep aqua aerobics pool
    • A leisure pool and a children's pool with water slide
    • Jacuzzi
    • Four BBQ areas
    • Four tennis courts
    • Children's playground
    • Outdoor fitness stations
    • Half basketball court
    • Golf driving range
    • Golf putting green

AMENITIES

• "Little Guilin" or Bukit Batok nature park
    • Bukit Gombak MRT Station
    • Bukit Batok Town Centre
    • Cold Storage in West Mall
    • Rail Mall
    • Bukit Timah Shopping Centre
    • Major schools nearby

Interested

Please call

Aaron | 90287921.

very nice pictures ..

but why buy 99 yr lease when across the road its FH ?

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    very nice pictures ..

across the road is hdb leh ...

Quote Originally Posted by august
    across the road is hdb leh ...
    opposite is Petals ... FH

Wink Thanks for your query

very nice pictures ..

HillView Regency itself, is actually catered more to the mass market segment of the owners who are interested in the project itself. It's priced at a more economical pricing for owners staying in the west area to have a chance to own a condo property situated at Bukit Batok area at a rather affordable pricing.

There are special promo units selling at Tower 1A and 1B.

Interested parties:

Please call 90287921 | Aaron

for your reservation of appointment for a showflat viewing experiences.

Best regards to all..

~~~
    Cheers....

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by propertysale01

HillView Regency - Luxurious Condominium

Set against the tranqil backdrop of the fringe of Bukit Batok Nature Park, HillView Regency presents aesthetic appeal to Western residents who are loves the nature beauty of the surrounding greeneries encapsulated by it.

It is very near to Little Guilin and Bukit Batok Town park for nature lovers to have a romantic moment with your love ones along the tracks of relaxation strolling and appreciation of beauty by mother nature.

FACILITIES

• Main swimming pool
    • 1.8m deep aqua aerobics pool
    • A leisure pool and a children's pool with water slide
    • Jacuzzi
    • Four BBQ areas
    • Four tennis courts
    • Children's playground
    • Outdoor fitness stations
    • Half basketball court
    • Golf driving range
    • Golf putting green

AMENITIES

• "Little Guilin" or Bukit Batok nature park
    • Bukit Gombak MRT Station
    • Bukit Batok Town Centre
    • Cold Storage in West Mall
    • Rail Mall
    • Bukit Timah Shopping Centre
    • Major schools nearby

Interested

Please call

Aaron | 90287921.
    Addtional information updated - 5th May 2009.

Location; Bukit Batok East Avenue 2 S(659920)

Tenure: 99 years (20th June 2000)

Site Area: 244,741 sqft

Total units: 572

No. of Towers: 4 x 25 Storeys

Selling 3 BR and 3 + 1 BR.

Quatum pricing average:From $800K

Outdoor Facilities
    Changing Room attached with Steam Room
    Barbeque Trellis
    Tennis Centre
    Golf Driving Range
    Golf Putting Green
    Practise basketball court
    Children play area
    Outdoor Adult Fitness Area

Water Features
    Main Pool
    Children Pool with slides
    Toddler pool
    Aqua Aerobic pool
    Jacuzzi
    Leisure pool

Club House
    Karaoke Room
    Multi-purpose function
    Billard Table

Amenities
    West Mall
    The Rail Mall
    Bukit Batok West Shopping Centre
    Bukit Timah Shopping Centre
    Beauty World Centre
    Beauty World Plaza

Food Courts
    Bukit Batok Street 31 Food Centre
    Hillview Avenue Market
    Bukit Batok St 11 Market
    Bukit Batok St 11 Food Centre
    Gangsa Road Food Centre

Accessibility
    Bukit Batok MRT Station NS2
    Bukit Gombak MRT Station NS3

Interested
    Aaron | 9087921

i dont see how its catered to HDB upgrader ..

when it was launched ..it was closed to 900 psf ..while and when Petals still going at 650-750 psf .. ?

HR is a cock condo with very thin floorng n ceiling. U cn even hear people talkng upstairs. Such is e quality of FEO

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    HR is a cock condo with very thin floorng n ceiling. U cn even hear people talkng upstairs. Such is e quality of FEO
    Most of your posts have "cock" in it.. are you a cockamaniac??

when it was launched ..it was closed to 900 psf ..while and when Petals still going at 650-750 psf .. ?
    you don't see how its catered to HDB upgrader?
    Because it FEO!!!

another cock

Quote Originally Posted by WolleyDragon

Quote Originally Posted by WolleyDragon
    To be frank, if FEO never construct such standard, ppl won't be criticising so much, right?

As for "cock".. .. it a choice of words..

... ....
    Quote Originally Posted by apple3
    To be frank, if FEO never construct such standard, ppl won't be criticising so much, right?

Quote Originally Posted by apple3

imagine is he didnt use Cock but use Cu-T ..the female counterpart of Cock .. he may be sued .. in singapore ..very sensitive one ..

can scold man cannot scold woman

imagine is he didnt use Cock but use Cu-T ..the female counterpart of Cock .. he may be sued .. in singapore ..very sensitive one ..

Shall we keep this thread to D23 instead of cock & bull?
    thank you. hahahhahaha...

kidding hor..

i wont use c**t, i will just go oprah winfrey style and use "hole"...

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    i wont use c**t, i will just go oprah winfrey style and use "hole"...
    how about Cockpit ??

pretty quiet... how's the response? What is the new pricing?

This is one of FEO's major flop in the west.

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    pretty quiet... how's the response? What is the new pricing?

This is one of FEO's major flop in the west.
    not as bad as mee casa imo

both equally jia lat

this project n mi casa flog big time....

Quote Originally Posted by 0412
    this project n mi casa flog big time....
    More than Mi Casa and Hill View Regency.

Lakeshore too. I want to puke when I saw that giant multistorey carpark by the roadside.

So many unsold units, keep relaunch and relaunch.. only making ppl think twice..

My friend bought it in 2006/2007 , 22nd floor for $620k, size is 1000 or 1100, very small for a 3 bedder.

Passed by Hillview Regency last week, realised that the facade esp the full length windows will look good if it is more "uniform" in look - saw alot of hanging of clothes at the full length window , made the whole facade looks very messy esp since with the full length window view it is more " transparent" to the passerbys.

It is not near amenties for sure , nor good schools.

it is near amenities but all hdb amenities along bt aatok east. The nearest good school is a short drive away (1 over km) at toh tuck, pei hwa presbyterian primary n secndary. Nevertheless it is a hdb condo coz surroundd by hdb n FEO provides really cock workmanship in terms of the soundproofless thin ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by beverly

it is near amenities but all hdb amenities along bt aatok east. The nearest good school is a short drive away (1 over km) at toh tuck, pei hwa presbyterian primary n secndary. Nevertheless it is a hdb condo coz surroundd by hdb n FEO provides really cock workmanship in terms of the soundproofless thin ceilings
    Quote Originally Posted by beverly

Just sharing my experience as an ex-owner of HR. First of all, the construction took 4 years+ (i'm one of the early suckers who purchased in 2001 blindly) which was a frustrating wait. Given that the 99 leasehold starts from 2000, I've lost 5 years of the lease... Well, the frustration didn't end after i collected my keys:

1. Parking - oh my, I live in the block (2B) farthest away from the multi storey and I was drenched many times trying to walk to my block because no proper shelter! My previous HDB multistorey carpark has way better sheltered link to the lift lobby! Parking at 2B is impossible if you come home after 8pm. Simply too many cases, too little lots. Did I mention my car was vandalised twice at HR?

2. Lift lobby of block 2B. They retrofitted a automated door to the lift lobby and airconditioned it.... Either the human traffic of that lobby is really high or the quality of the door/aircon was so bad that these 2 broke down >50% of the time ... sigh. It didn't look like a brand new condo at all at that time.

3. Cockroaches and ants. I've lived in HDB prior to HR and have my fair share of creepy crawlies but the sighting of roaches in my unit and at the lift lobby was unacceptable, even for HDB standards. This gets really unsightly when the pest control comes in. Wow... like a mine field littered with dead roaches. I wish I took a pic to show you here.

4. Rubbish chute. Poor design because the chute column is too narrow hence the ledge of my chute was so dirty! Not to mention the seeing roaches at my chute is almost a guaranteed event everytime I opened it. I have no problems with my HDB chute. The sides of my chute was leaking some brownish water and got FEO to rectify it. They came, fixed it but the problem returned after a month ... gave up.

5. Aircon duct (inside the house). Within 24 months of living in my brand new HR condo, there were leaks at parts of the aircon duct. You can see the condensation at some part of the walls that are concealing the ducts. Guess what? My aircon was totally leaked out of "aircon gas" very soon after.

6. Toilet bowl. Once again the quality of the fittings is in question. My toilet bowl flush is not working as it should by the 15th month. I have to manually open the toilet cover and flush it from the lever inside. After a few weeks, I got it fixed with $35 poorer. My HDB toilet lasted way longer than that.

7. Frame of main door. I don't know it was not solid wood. The top layer is actually a cover, like a laminate layer, nailed to the wall, giving it a frame look. How did I know this? The "frame" layer fell out! Wow... that was the last straw.

I sold it on the 25th month and happily living in a rental HDB ever since. I expect my next property from CDL to give me a decent quality home. Maybe I'm just unlucky to experience the above. Anyone can attest to my testimony? ; )

Goodluck guys.

Thanks for coming out here to tell us how HR sucks. I happened to visit a friend there last time and was told by the rude security guards i had to park on the 4 storey of the multistorey carpark and took a long hike from the carpark to my friend's place in Tower A or B (forgotten which one, the one furthest from carpark). If it rains and you do not have an umbrella, you will just have to run in the rain. As you have mentioned, the lift lobby auto door doesnt work half the time. ground floor carpark is also dark most of the time with ugly piping everywhere. condo ceiling is also very thin, can hear noisy kids running and shouting upstairs. only appeal of that place are the units facing the bukit timah nature reserve. if you get those units facing HDB, it is a waste of time.....

Quote Originally Posted by cybertaz
    Just sharing my experience as an ex-owner of HR. First of all, the construction took 4 years+ (i'm one of the early suckers who purchased in 2001 blindly) which was a frustrating wait. Given that the 99 leasehold starts from 2000, I've lost 5 years of the lease... Well, the frustration didn't end after i collected my keys:

1. Parking - oh my, I live in the block (2B) farthest away from the multi storey and I was drenched many times trying to walk to my block because no proper shelter! My previous HDB multistorey carpark has way better sheltered link to the lift lobby! Parking at 2B is impossible if you come home after 8pm. Simply too many cases, too little lots. Did I mention my car was vandalised twice at HR?

2. Lift lobby of block 2B. They retrofitted a automated door to the lift lobby and airconditioned it.... Either the human traffic of that lobby is really high or the quality of the door/aircon was so bad that these 2 broke down >50% of the time ... sigh. It didn't look like a brand new condo at all at that time.

3. Cockroaches and ants. I've lived in HDB prior to HR and have my fair share of creepy crawlies but the sighting of roaches in my unit and at the lift lobby was unacceptable, even for HDB standards. This gets really unsightly when the pest control comes in. Wow... like a mine field littered with dead roaches. I wish I took a pic to show you here.

4. Rubbish chute. Poor design because the chute column is too narrow hence the ledge of my chute was so dirty! Not to mention the seeing roaches at my chute is almost a guaranteed event everytime I opened it. I have no problems with my HDB chute. The sides of my chute was leaking some brownish water and got FEO to rectify it. They came, fixed it but the problem returned after a month ... gave up.

5. Aircon duct (inside the house). Within 24 months of living in my brand new HR condo, there were leaks at parts of the aircon duct. You can see the condensation at some part of the walls that are concealing the ducts. Guess what? My aircon was totally leaked out of "aircon gas" very soon after.

6. Toilet bowl. Once again the quality of the fittings is in question. My toilet bowl flush is not working as it should by the 15th month. I have to manually open the toilet cover and flush it from the lever inside. After a few weeks, I got it fixed with $35 poorer. My HDB toilet lasted way longer than that.

7. Frame of main door. I don't know it was not solid wood. The top layer is actually a cover, like a laminate layer, nailed to the wall, giving it a frame look. How did I know this? The "frame" layer fell out! Wow... that was the last straw.

I sold it on the 25th month and happily living in a rental HDB ever since. I expect my next property from CDL to give me a decent quality home. Maybe I'm just unlucky to experience the above. Anyone can attest to my testimony? ; )

Goodluck guys.

Thanks for coming out here to tell us how HR sucks. I happened to visit a friend there last time and was told by the rude security guards i had to park on the 4 storey of the multistorey carpark and took a long hike from the carpark to my friend's place in Tower A or B (forgotten which one, the one furthest from carpark). If it rains and you do not have an umbrella, you will just have to run in the rain. As you have mentioned, the lift lobby auto door doesnt work half the time. ground floor carpark is also dark most of the time with ugly piping everywhere. condo ceiling is also very thin, can hear noisy kids running and shouting upstairs. only appeal of that place are the units facing the bukit timah nature reserve. if you get those units facing HDB, it is a waste of time.....
    Hi regulator,

where do you stay?
    care to share?

Quote Originally Posted by yowetan
    Hi regulator,

where do you stay?
    care to share?
    Hi yowetan

Dun bother to ask this low baller where he stay, he classified himself as a luxury condo owner and goes around to condemn other projects that includes Caspian and The Centris in the West.

Lets just dun bother about such a low-baller here, its really a waste of time talking to such a B@st@rd around here.