Thread: Latest numbers

Default Latest numbers

Quote from zaobao.com:

这包括已经卖出超过200个单位的新乐园(Mi Casa)、已经卖出超过170个单位的艺居(The Arte at Thomson)、已经卖出340个单位的Double Bay Residences,以及已经卖出85%单位的Verdure。

Default Best Selling Projects in the first quarter 2009 - Caspian, DBR and Micasa

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    Quote from zaobao.com:

这包括已经卖出超过200个单位的新乐园(Mi Casa)、已经卖出超过170个单位的艺居(The Arte at Thomson)、已经卖出340个单位的Double Bay Residences,以及已经卖出85%单位的Verdure。

34年来最大跌幅 私宅价格 首季跌14.1%
    (2009-04-25)
    吴慧敏

发展商在上月底发动的促销攻势进一步加快楼价的崩跌,昨天出炉的市区重建局数据显示,今年第一季的私宅价格猛挫了14.1%,这比本月初初步数据显示的13.8%下跌更为严重。
      这个跌幅是本地楼市近34年来的最大跌幅,甚至比1998年第三季、亚洲金融风暴冲击下的13.1%跌幅还要惨重。
      经过连续三个季度的下跌,今年第一季的私宅价格指数已回落至139.9点,即2007年第一季的水平,累积跌幅达到21.2%。这意味,2007年之后进场买房子的人,大多已面对账面亏损。只有在2006年或之前进场的,还可能处于“安全水平”。
      受访的房地产人士认为,接下来的私宅价格还会继续下滑,不过跌幅将逐渐放缓。他们指出,虽然最近的楼市买气转旺,但并不意味楼价已经见底,实际上目前的买气是发展商的削价措施带动的。
      今年第一季卖得最好的项目包括水之轩(Caspian)、Double Bay Residences和新乐园(MiCasa),推出价格都比一年多前楼市最高峰时显著降低。
      OrangeTee橙地产业执行董事陈道俊说:“第二季的私宅价格将下跌少于5%,带动2009年全年的跌幅控制在20%至25%以内。”
      高力(Colliers)国际研究部主管郑惠匀也认为,发展商已经在今年第一季降价许多,所以接下来的下跌空间将减少。大众化私宅价格应该会在未来三个季度都平均下跌8%至12%,但中高档私宅价格的跌幅预料高达10%至15%。
      在租金市场上,今年第一季的私宅租金也连续第三个季度下滑,虽然速度没有私宅价格急促,但也有加快的迹象。
      今年第一季的私宅租金由下跌5.3%,加剧至下跌8.5%。这意味,本地私宅租金自2008年第二季以来,已经下跌14.1%,跌破2007年第三季的水平。
      这主要是因为严峻的经济环境导致更多外国人因失去工作而离开新加坡。再加上今年也进入私宅项目的完工高峰期,单单第一季就有2230个单位完工。
      办公楼和工业房地产市场的情况也在今年第一季加速恶化。今年第一季的办公楼租金由去年最后一季的下跌6.5%,加速至下跌10.7%;价格也由下跌4.9%加速至下跌12%。
      工厂价格则在今年第一季下跌了10%,是1998年亚洲金融危机以来的最大跌幅。租金则下滑了6.1%。
      第一太平戴维斯(Savills)研究部副董事森古塔指出,今年第一季的办公楼租金下跌了将近11%,是市建局自1990年发表租金数据以来,办公楼租金第一次跌破10%。在这之前的最大跌幅是1993年第三季的7.1%。
      今年第一季的办公楼需求继续萎缩32万2920平方英尺,带动全岛的办公楼空置率自2006年底以来,第一次上升至10%以上。
      郑惠匀透露,办公楼业主之间抢租户的情况相当激烈,一些业主把租金叫价调低25%至30%后,还提供租金假期,让租户可以暂时不需要支付任何租金。尽管如此,今年第一季的租用活动还是相当少,这是因为租户都尽量拖延更新租约的谈判工作,以便争取到更多的减租好处。
      相比较之下,商店的价格和租金相对持稳,分别下滑了4.2%和3.3%。不过,在零售商的减租呼声下,业主已经通过各种租金优惠和租金假期来留住租户,商店租金预料还会继续走低。
    《联合早报》
    (编辑:黄秀茱)

Default Market hot again

Kovan Residences - < 20 units 3-room left, cheapest low floor 3-room 830k, construction work started, looks going to TOP much earlier than expected

Double Bay Residences - About 350 out of 646 sold. 1 unit of 2 bedroom left, most not-so-good facing 3 bedroom sold. Work not yet started .. looks like UOL not in hurry

Waterfront Waves - only a few 3 bedroom units left, from 600psf to 650psf, work started as developers have made profit and to pave way for the next project on the next plot of land

Most projects have not launced their best facing units (>850k)

Default Latest Numbers.. Still heading South.

Quote from zaobao.com:

Prices of non-landed properties fell by 15.1% in 1st Quarter 2009, compared with the decline of 6.3% in the previous quarter. Prices of apartments fell by 15.9%, while prices of condominiums fell by 14.7%.

URA.

If the bear is correct, basically all the millionaires that bought Thomson The Arte and Verdure must be fools right ?? Pls take note that each property in Thomson The Arte and Vedure is more than 1 million SGD.
    Last edited by jitkiat; 03-05-09 at 20:19. Reason: All the millionaires are fools?

If the bear is correct, basically all the millionaires that bought Thomson The Arte and Verdure must be fools right ?? Pls take note that each property in Thomson The Arte and Vedure is more than 1 million SGD.

please note, that thanks to something called a morgage you dont need to be a millionaire to buy property worth 1 million SGD. Besides the term millionaire is better reserved to those who earn a million or more a year. imo. As long as they can afford the properties they are not fools.

Quote Originally Posted by kalumder
    please note, that thanks to something called a morgage you dont need to be a millionaire to buy property worth 1 million SGD. Besides the term millionaire is better reserved to those who earn a million or more a year. imo. As long as they can afford the properties they are not fools.
    To me, as long as your net worth (asset - liabilitiy) is 1 mil, you are a millionaire. Even with a mortgage, be realistic, would any bank loans 800k to a buyer that has a net worth less than a million dollars in 1Q2009? My director recently bought an 1.5 mil terrached house, he has a few million dollars in the bank, yet the bank is hesitating to lend him $$$.

BTW, if I earn one million per year, I won't be bothered to buy Thomson The Arte. More like Ardmore Park.

Quote from The Thomson Arte thread:

"3 bedders city view (SE direction) all sold out. Thomson view (NW direction, agents called it McRitchie view, but more like PIE view) 1399 sqft 10th floor is $925psf. 28th floor 1027 psf"
    Last edited by jitkiat; 03-05-09 at 21:26.

To me, as long as your net worth (asset - liabilitiy) is 1 mil, you are a millionaire. Even with a mortgage, be realistic, would any bank loans 800k to a buyer that has a net worth less than a million dollars in 1Q2009? My director recently bought an 1.5 mil terrached house, he has a few million dollars in the bank, yet the bank is hesitating to lend him $$$.

BTW, if I earn one million per year, I won't be bothered to buy Thomson The Arte. More like Ardmore Park.

Quote from The Thomson Arte thread:

"3 bedders city view (SE direction) all sold out. Thomson view (NW direction, agents called it McRitchie view, but more like PIE view) 1399 sqft 10th floor is $925psf. 28th floor 1027 psf"
    Hahahhaha...

I miss out this thread and I can't help but laughing now..

Who say you need to be a millionaire to buy Arte?
    Who say millionaire can't be fool?
    Who say fool can't be millionaire?

hahhaha.. Mr Kiat, you don't need me to prove the above do you?

Quote Originally Posted by apple3
    Hahahhaha...

I miss out this thread and I can't help but laughing now..

Who say you need to be a millionaire to buy Arte?
    Who say millionaire can't be fool?
    Who say fool can't be millionaire?

hahhaha.. Mr Kiat, you don't need me to prove the above do you?
    Can I added on

Must a millionaire buy Arte
    Millionaire can be a fool and still be a millionaire
    Fool can't be millionaire if he buy the Arte

But we have to accept that there is a pick up in activity. Gallop Gables also sold ~25 units at 1200psf each (ie $3mn+ for one unit). Down payment in such a unit itself would be 750k or more.

Quote Originally Posted by bhuv
    But we have to accept that there is a pick up in activity. Gallop Gables also sold ~25 units at 1200psf each (ie $3mn+ for one unit). Down payment in such a unit itself would be 750k or more.
    The same goes for Verdure, terraced houses in Sembawang (I know someone who bought one corner terrace for 1.5mil, he has net worth of more than 10mil).

if you have been inside Gallops Gable or Queen Astrid ...you will understand why they pay such price ...

big units.. in a GCB area ... not big units in thomson or balestier ..

even for Vendure .. one side faces GCB ..the other side is Holland road .. i think its barely 10 m from the road .. cannot compare with Gallop

Key is that volumes in some areas (holland) are stabilising. This would be the first step in price stabilisation

Key is that volumes in some areas (holland) are stabilising. This would be the first step in price stabilisation
    Rental has gone down on average this week again, across districts 9,10,11 and 15 is starting to now fall quicker too. I think this price stabilisation is artificial. It is undeniable that the asking prices for buying have increased. How ever the volume of sales made is still far lower than in previous years. So I dont buy into this stabilisation.