Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 38131823282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: The Tropica (Next to Temasek Poly)

Layout is same and quite windy. Take a look see got feel onot lo.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    I know.
    Shanel recommended another high floor nice unit at 65.
    Good?

Quote Originally Posted by McKinnon
    told you crown jewel sold oredi la..

So fast?? I did not even see it on guru... I kaypoh - do u know the transacted price?

Frankly speaking. Tropica is a gem. Layout of units are very good. No wastage of space. It has very nice landscaping. Nice pools, a lot of greens and very windy too. The shop sell very nice curry chicken too. Fall in love with one of the unit there.
    you want to exchange with your waterfront wave or AQBP unit?

you see my emoticon lo..

Quote Originally Posted by bfam
    So fast?? I did not even see it on guru... I kaypoh - do u know the transacted price?

Addition.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    you want to exchange with your waterfront wave or AQBP unit?

I add 2 more to make it 3...

you see my emoticon lo..

Wen u see the caveat u will know how deep pocketed buyers are.

I add 2 more to make it 3...

bro, this unit is really worth the $$$ spent.
    The buyer just need to bring in their suitcase.

Wen u see the caveat u will know how deep pocketed buyers are.

Ya i tot u were the deep pocketed buyer

bro, this unit is really worth the $$$ spent.
    The buyer just need to bring in their suitcase.

More units transacted in block 51. This is getting interesting.
    Did we break 1 mio for the 3 bedder units.

Ya i tot u were the deep pocketed buyer

Quote Originally Posted by SRM
    blk 55 high floor transacted at 1.05 mil recently...

I was away for a few weeks...never expected 55 high floor to break the records.
    The EC near our condo seems to be all set to launch soon. More developments will push the prices up further.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    blk 55 high floor transacted at 1.05 mil recently...

I was away for a few weeks...never expected 55 high floor to break the records.
    The EC near our condo seems to be all set to launch soon. More developments will push the prices up further.
    How does ec help to push up prices?

Yes we did, we will see the premium difference between blk 51 and the rest soon.

I know some folks viewing newly launched condos around the reservoir casually view Tropica and end up buying here at record prices.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    How does ec help to push up prices?

problem with this area is the number of concurrent development going on at the moment... adjacent and opposite having construction sites, never ending noise... currently having bad traffic, lorries driving past everyday, having only one main road connecting to expressway, drones of students at bus-stop going to various schools near it's vicinity...

i have encountered this sometimes when sending my kid to school there...
    hmmm... total chaos in the morning...

I know some folks viewing newly launched condos around the reservoir casually view Tropica and end up buying here at record prices.
    But ec price is lower

Now still alright.. But it is 11 years old already right? 5 years later, all the other reservoir developments (feo waterfront, waterview) should be much more popular due to lease and age.. esp after downtown line is up in 2017 and feo waterfront projects enjoy both mrt and reservoir.. So tropica good/average times can last another 3-5 years only..

Tropica is within 1km of st hilda's and 1km from uwc, 5 years later will still be unless the schools move.

Bro ken9170 has aqbp and wfw, yet he was mesmerised by a tropica premium unit to stay. I have clearwater but chose to stay in tropica. These speak for themselves, and buyers are starting to discover why.

Quote Originally Posted by linchong84
    Now still alright.. But it is 11 years old already right? 5 years later, all the other reservoir developments (feo waterfront, waterview) should be much more popular due to lease and age.. esp after downtown line is up in 2017 and feo waterfront projects enjoy both mrt and reservoir.. So tropica good/average times can last another 3-5 years only..

Tropica is within 1km of st hilda's and 1km from uwc, 5 years later will still be unless the schools move.

Only 2 blocks are within 1km from st hilda right? Then the rest how? Next time, the 2 ECs in tamp will also be within 1km.. Esp the Sim Lian MRT EC, cos it will be 1km from st hilda and poi ching, and walkable to MRT.. I think eventually that EC will become the hottest condo in tampines, outshining all other private condos.. it's rather strange government chose to tender it out as an EC site while leaving the fringes of tampines to the pte condos.. I thought it should have been the other way round.. But ok lah, they have 8 more years before they can be sold to the public..

Ya but those are ecs, and launch so expensive takes 3 years to build 8 years to sell to singaporeans 13 years to sell to foreigners.

I rather top up abit buy waterview

Only 2 blocks are within 1km from st hilda right? Then the rest how? Next time, the 2 ECs in tamp will also be within 1km.. Esp the Sim Lian MRT EC, cos it will be 1km from st hilda and poi ching, and walkable to MRT.. I think eventually that EC will become the hottest condo in tampines, outshining all other private condos.. it's rather strange government chose to tender it out as an EC site while leaving the fringes of tampines to the pte condos.. I thought it should have been the other way round.. But ok lah, they have 8 more years before they can be sold to the public..

I agree to Bro McKinnon's comments. The feeling of being in Tropica is different. I have viewed the waterfront series and other condos and I am still not convinced that it beats the Tropica feeling. The condo is very well maintained and age in terms of years is secondary, atleast for now. By the time the EC is built and out in the open market, its easily another 12 more years. The reservoir view without traffice noise is stunning. The MRT access is already factored in the psf buyers paid for waterfront series, which they will enjoy 7 years from now.

Not true for most WFW buyers (excluding sub-sales) who bot at 600++psf only.

I agree to Bro McKinnon's comments. The feeling of being in Tropica is different. I have viewed the waterfront series and other condos and I am still not convinced that it beats the Tropica feeling. The condo is very well maintained and age in terms of years is secondary, atleast for now. By the time the EC is built and out in the open market, its easily another 12 more years. The reservoir view without traffice noise is stunning. The MRT access is already factored in the psf buyers paid for waterfront series, which they will enjoy 7 years from now.

Agree Bro. That was when they bought their units much much earlier before MRT was announced. I am talking about current market. Dont think anyone will be willing to let go at that psf now. I wish I had bought one at that time..

ya, wfw at 600+psf was a star star star buy.

considering soft living attributes, i chose tropica. costa del sol comes a very close 2nd as the bedrooms are tiny.

anyway, will take a look at wfw and vw when they top coz i need to see and feel before buying.

Ya but those are ecs, and launch so expensive takes 3 years to build 8 years to sell to singaporeans 13 years to sell to foreigners.

I rather top up abit buy waterview
    I don't mean buy now.. They got income ceiling, many people cant buy.. I mean 8 years later.. Honestly i suspect by then not many people will choose to buy tropica/waterview over the Tamp central EC.. Of course there will be a few who like reservoir facing, but how many stacks are facing reservoir? Then the rest of the stacks eat grass meh? And how many people prefer reservoir over MRT? But the feo waterfront offer both, something that waterview/tropica didn't manage to.. MRT sites are always hot and hold a premium in pricing due to the convenience they provide so i think the feo ones and the tamp central ec will eventually prove very strong competitors for waterview/tropica..

I personally thought that tamp central EC's location is really quite good lah.. A bit wasted to be an EC.. If PC, definitely at least 1.2-1.4k psf..

bro, Tropica has very nice landscaping. Even the pathway/jogging track is so greenery.

ya, wfw at 600+psf was a star star star buy.

considering soft living attributes, i chose tropica. costa del sol comes a very close 2nd as the bedrooms are tiny.

anyway, will take a look at wfw and vw when they top coz i need to see and feel before buying.

I did drop some hint MRT will be there..but no one believe...no one think our gov will build a station so close to private development.

Agree Bro. That was when they bought their units much much earlier before MRT was announced. I am talking about current market. Dont think anyone will be willing to let go at that psf now. I wish I had bought one at that time..

skyscrapercity pinpointed one at each end of the park, which was why i bot clearwater juz b4 mrt announced.

those guys are good!

I did drop some hint MRT will be there..but no one believe...no one think our gov will build a station so close to private development.

Bro, no MRT near EC. Personally 8 years is too far for me. Expat buyers can only buy after 13 years. More new condos may come up beside the EC. Things may change by that time.
    And you never know WP will get a MRT due to all the new condos near this side of reservoir and Tropica may go enbloc by then (big dreams...just kidding... ).

I don't mean buy now.. They got income ceiling, many people cant buy.. I mean 8 years later.. Honestly i suspect by then not many people will choose to buy tropica/waterview over the Tamp central EC.. Of course there will be a few who like reservoir facing, but how many stacks are facing reservoir? Then the rest of the stacks eat grass meh? And how many people prefer reservoir over MRT? But the feo waterfront offer both, something that waterview/tropica didn't manage to.. MRT sites are always hot and hold a premium in pricing due to the convenience they provide so i think the feo ones and the tamp central ec will eventually prove very strong competitors for waterview/tropica..

I personally thought that tamp central EC's location is really quite good lah.. A bit wasted to be an EC.. If PC, definitely at least 1.2-1.4k psf..