Page 22 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2712171819202122232425262732 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tropica (Next to Temasek Poly)

sister, i dun print $ like you lei.

800psf, i can afford a 600sqft studio nia.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    lunch time we talked about the new condo next to Tropica. Surprisedly, many ppl are eyeing at this project, and majority are expecting at $800psf.
    haha, if $800psf, our dear McKinnon sure grab one. so do I?

Quote Originally Posted by McKinnon
    sister, i dun print $ like you lei.

800psf, i can afford a 600sqft studio nia.
    老大,别太谦虚嘛

lunch time we talked about the new condo next to Tropica. Surprisedly, many ppl are eyeing at this project, and majority are expecting at $800psf.
    haha, if $800psf, our dear McKinnon sure grab one. so do I?
    I am not surprised that Sim Lian wil price their psf low enough to entice buyers to grab the good units to recover the cost.
    Being a contractor themselves, they are able to offer that. I believe that is their strategy. It can judged from their last few projects such as Clover By The Park in Bishan. However, they do not spend much in advertising as I notice and also they do not seemed to go into price war with thier competitors. Just my observation on this developer. I believe they will do the same for project....

pwah NV residences sold 80% at 830psf after new rules kick in.

mass market demand solid! hope waterview is priced at this band.

Quote Originally Posted by hycondo
    I am not surprised that Sim Lian wil price their psf low enough to entice buyers to grab the good units to recover the cost.
    Being a contractor themselves, they are able to offer that. I believe that is their strategy. It can judged from their last few projects such as Clover By The Park in Bishan. However, they do not spend much in advertising as I notice and also they do not seemed to go into price war with thier competitors. Just my observation on this developer. I believe they will do the same for project....

The unit size there are fairly small and that keeps the total price affordable. Buyers nowsaday only consider the total price quantum of the unit, not the psf price.

My guess for Waterview will have more compact units to make total quantum affordable. Easy to sell.

pwah NV residences sold 80% at 830psf after new rules kick in.

mass market demand solid! hope waterview is priced at this band.

Agree. We are moving to hk style rapidly. Tat was why my new purchase is big unit w no balcony or bay windows. Big units will be rare in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    The unit size there are fairly small and that keeps the total price affordable. Buyers nowsaday only consider the total price quantum of the unit, not the psf price.

My guess for Waterview will have more compact units to make total quantum affordable. Easy to sell.

Agree. We are moving to hk style rapidly. Tat was why my new purchase is big unit w no balcony or bay windows. Big units will be rare in the future.
    I like balcony, but I hate bay windows. I guess the waterview will surely have balcony (from the layout of showflat). Really hope no more baywindows in any new project...

maybe can take a look for the NV resident tomorrow, PH mah...

buy big sister, like ur current place. krkrkr.

I like balcony, but I hate bay windows. I guess the waterview will surely have balcony (from the layout of showflat). Really hope no more baywindows in any new project...

maybe can take a look for the NV resident tomorrow, PH mah...

hahaha, so I see u tomorrow at NV also???

the more you say like that, the more I 舍不得change new house leh... where got such big big unit without bay windows with reasonable price?

i visited NV already yesterday. Ai yoh, no balcony but planter, and worse.... bay windows every every everywhere!

2 bedder ttl price is abt $700K but hoh, super small, floor area <800 sqft, and psf is 950 -1000! 有没有搞错?!1000 psf in PASIR RIS!!! and all the 2 bedders almost sold out!

我是真的买不下。。。

ya lo, how come cannot build new projects squarish without bay windows?

i visited NV already yesterday. Ai yoh, no balcony but planter, and worse.... bay windows every every everywhere!

2 bedder ttl price is abt $700K but hoh, super small, floor area <800 sqft, and psf is 950 -1000! 有没有搞错?!1000 psf in PASIR RIS!!! and all the 2 bedders almost sold out!

我是真的买不下。。。

Plus the fact that there is a round pillar in some of the stacks...strange

You can hide "treasures" behind the pillar...no way can see it...unless walk near it and look behind...

later too squarish ppl complain look like HDB

coz of the rounded corner, 2 walls full windows, so need the pillar as support. but yalor, looks ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    Plus the fact that there is a round pillar in some of the stacks...strange

You can hide "treasures" behind the pillar...no way can see it...unless walk near it and look behind...

2 bedder already above 700K liao!

57 Tampines Avenue 1 #05-04 $719 psf 990 sqft $712k total 30 Jul 10

wait till uwc starts full operations come aug next year.

http://www.uwcsea.edu.sg/page.cfm?p=1382&eid=319

2 bedder already above 700K liao!

57 Tampines Avenue 1 #05-04 $719 psf 990 sqft $712k total 30 Jul 10

blk 51 stack 3 unit sold. congrats to the lucky buyer

rental is strong as quite a few are looking for < 1km to st. hilda's.

at what price?

Thats fantastic. A very lucky buyer indeed.

This is a clear indication that even if govt put additional measures to control the property market prices, genuine buyers will still buy.

property guru got several type A units! 1518 sqft unit very rare in market, how come suddenly got so many? possible same unit sold by many agent??? maybe that 15-02 unit? hehehe

property guru got several type A units! 1518 sqft unit very rare in market, how come suddenly got so many? possible same unit sold by many agent??? maybe that 15-02 unit? hehehe
    i went to view already. not this unit, but also very high floor unit. the view is beautiful, all the 4 rooms got fantastic reservior view
    but hoh, the afternoon sun very very strong! Agent very clever one, she turned on air con in all the rooms.

By the way, already got ppl offer 1.12mil! Tropica finally got unit to break the 1 mil threshold!

blk 61 right? the west sun not too bad la.

i went to view already. not this unit, but also very high floor unit. the view is beautiful, all the 4 rooms got fantastic reservior view
    but hoh, the afternoon sun very very strong! Agent very clever one, she turned on air con in all the rooms.

By the way, already got ppl offer 1.12mil! Tropica finally got unit to break the 1 mil threshold!

blk 61 right? the west sun not too bad la.
    ai yoh, like that also not too bad hah? I can't enjoy the view from window leh, must see far far in the middle of room. and living hall, room1 and master bedroom all got afternoon sun, hit 1/3 of the room niah.

that bad ah? sounds like the reservoir facing units along bedok reservoir road.

ai yoh, like that also not too bad hah? I can't enjoy the view from window leh, must see far far in the middle of room. and living hall, room1 and master bedroom all got afternoon sun, hit 1/3 of the room niah.

that bad ah? sounds like the reservoir facing units along bedok reservoir road.
    hahaha

by the way, our car sent to workshop, so yesterday we took 518 to orchard, i got chance to observe the showflat from "highland", and guess what??? it seems NO baywindow at all!

And hoh, their windows also like Tropica, got 2 level one, and 3 pieces per room, don't have those full length type window...

one of the unit got a big green class facing the quarry park directly, i guess that will be balcony with quarry view (+ road noise from tampines ave 10). the size is pretty reasonable, not as huge as The Seaview, and not as small as Aquaris By Park, just nice!

hahaha

by the way, our car sent to workshop, so yesterday we took 518 to orchard, i got chance to observe the showflat from "highland", and guess what??? it seems NO baywindow at all!

And hoh, their windows also like Tropica, got 2 level one, and 3 pieces per room, don't have those full length type window...

one of the unit got a big green class facing the quarry park directly, i guess that will be balcony with quarry view (+ road noise from tampines ave 10). the size is pretty reasonable, not as huge as The Seaview, and not as small as Aquaris By Park, just nice!
    When is the launch? Q4 starts this weekend....

pwah, i better save up quickly.

no wonder see you walk all the way from blk 57 to my blk, tot ur whole family take long walk for exercise.

hahaha

pwah, i better save up quickly.

no wonder see you walk all the way from blk 57 to my blk, tot ur whole family take long walk for exercise.
    yes, let's get ready for our 30% down payment!

no, it's first time whole family take bus , so I can share with you my 'first-hand' observation.... for exercise, we usually go from back door, go directly to reservior.

hahaha

one of the unit got a big green glass facing the quarry park directly, i guess that will be balcony with quarry view (+ road noise from tampines ave 10). the size is pretty reasonable, not as huge as The Seaview, and not as small as Aquaris By Park, just nice!
    correction: the big big green glass is not balcony... it's a meeting area to allow those potential buyer sit down to discuss with agents. when they see such beautiful quarry view, they will immediately sign the dotted line hehehe