Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520253035 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tropica (Next to Temasek Poly)

i'm your opposite. i prefer space and quietness.

just drive over to the hdb near the market lo, i can even get food for my arowanas there.

tropica is a gem, sell liao hard to find equal replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    actually even Tropica cheong to sky high, i also won't sell. yaloh, why so kancheong leh?

yes, got problem to drive out now during morning peak hour. hopefully traffice will improve once the road be widen?
    but i still prefer Tropica not so ulu mah, me still a bit 农民。。。like things 热热闹闹,方方便便。
    i know some ppl will say - like that might well stay in HDB... hehe

Quote Originally Posted by McKinnon
    i'm your opposite. i prefer space and quietness.

just drive over to the hdb near the market lo, i can even get food for my arowanas there.

tropica is a gem, sell liao hard to find equal replacement.
    i know, you are andy lau mah, 不食人间烟火,偶像啊!

Thanks for the info. Wow, that's quite expensive. Hope the quality lives up to the price tag. I'm looking for something similar but i'm too cheap to pay

Thanks. We bought the dinning set at Furniture Club. around 2.5K if I remember correctly. it comes with 4 chairs, but i put 2 chairs in the family area as desiger said it's too crowed... :P

we tailor make the dinning bench, in order to hide the original storeroom wall and floor, as that floor was not marble, new marble color is not 100% match...

Default Many Sales Advert on The Tropica

I chances upon a number of adverts put up in Mar for sale. Asking PSF is all more than $700.......
    Not sure if there will be buyers...

Quote Originally Posted by hycondo
    I chances upon a number of adverts put up in Mar for sale. Asking PSF is all more than $700.......
    but recent sales dropped even lower than $600 psf... so be patient

53 #07-02 $607 1227 $745k
    57 #04-06 $594 1507 $895k

heard from agent many upgraders take 90% financing, so let's see how this 80% ruling impacts the market.

my sense is hdb and mass mkt condo price will stabilize or dip.

Quote Originally Posted by hycondo

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Tampines site draws 8 bids
    Joyce Teo
    The Straits Times
    Tuesday, 16 March 2010, 5.38 pm

The tender for a 99-year leasehold residential plot at the junction of Tampines 1 and 10 has attracted 8 bids.

Sim Lian Land submitted a top bid of $302 million or $4,530.79 psm ppr.

Other bidders include MCL Land and Allgreen Properties, which put in bids of $278.3 million and $251.8 million respectively.

The second highest bid of $289 million was submitted jointly by Waterfront View and FCC Tampines Court, while the lowest bid of $168 million came from Boon Keng Development.

The plot at the junction of Tampines can yield a maximum gross floor area of 66,655 sqm.

It is next to The Tropica condominium and about 5 to 10 minutes' drive from Tampines Central and Tampines MRT station.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

What is the latest with The Tropica?
    Why are Sim Lian Land so aggressive in the latest GLS?

$421 psf ppr is no joke for a 99-leasehold land in District 18!
    This mean they will need to break even at $700 psf and sell from $800 psf onwards?

Oh my goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter

This mean they will need to break even at $700 psf and sell from $800 psf onwards?

Oh my goodness!
    URA launches tender for Tampines site
    Site located at Tampines Ave 1/Avenue 10
    Feb 03, 2010

The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has released a residential site in Tampines Ave 1/ Avenue 10 for sale by tender.

The site has an area of 3.2 ha and will have a maximum gross floor area of 66,655 sqm. It can yield about 600 housing units. A period of six weeks is allowed for developers to tender. The tender will close on 16 March 2010.

Mr Li Hiaw Ho, Executive Director of CBRE Research commented,” The residential site at Tampines Avenue 1/Avenue 10 is situated immediately next to The Tropica condominium and will enjoy an unblocked view of Bedok Reservoir. Temasek Polytechnic is situated close by. As the site is situated on the northwestern boundary of Tampines Newtown, it is about 5-10 minutes’ drive away from Tampines Central and Tampines MRT station. However, shopping facilities are available at the nearby Tampines Retail Park on Tampines Avenue 10 where Giant, Ikea and Courts are located. Potential upgraders in Tampines and Bedok HDB Estates are likely to be interested in this project.”

He noted that two new projects in Bedok Reservoir Road, Waterfront Waves and Waterfront Key, are currently being marketed at $700 psf and $760 psf respectively. “In the resale market, units in The Tropica, Aquarius By The Park and Baywater were sold between $640 psf and $670 psf in the fourth quarter of 2009. Based on these comparables, we expect that a new 99-year leasehold project in this location may fetch prices around $720-$730 psf. This will translate to a land price of $215 million - $237 million for the site,” he said.

Sim Lian Land submitted a top bid of $302 million

How to sell for $800psf ???

Land Parcel at Tampines Avenue 1/Avenue 10

Sim Lian placed the highest bid = $302,000,000

Maximum Permissible GFA = 66,655 sqm

66,655 sqm = 717208 sqft

$302,000,000/717208= $421/sqft!!!

So Waterfront Key is considered cheap now...

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter

Oh my goodness!

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    Land Parcel at Tampines Avenue 1/Avenue 10

Sim Lian placed the highest bid = $302,000,000

Maximum Permissible GFA = 66,655 sqm

66,655 sqm = 717208 sqft

$302,000,000/717208= $421/sqft!!!
    I thought the cutoff date is 18-Mar!? so fast got result already meh?

$421ppr is within my expectations, but i wonder how they can squeeze 650 units into that small plot of land.

I thought the cutoff date is 18-Mar!? so fast got result already meh?

$421ppr is within my expectations, but i wonder how they can squeeze 650 units into that small plot of land.
    I think 66,655 sqm is considered huge.

Quote Originally Posted by gohsoonk
    I think 66,655 sqm is considered huge.

but comparing with Tropica, this one has less view, but more road noise from Ave 1 & Ave 10...

Attached Images Attached Images

Default 淡滨尼共管公寓地段 最高标三亿飙涨几倍

http://property.zaobao.com/pages6/planning100317.shtml

这幅位于淡滨尼1道、勿洛蓄水池对面的共管公寓地段,在2008年7月第一次推出时,只吸引到一家发展商——文庆发展出手,而且标价只有8463万元,即尺价118元。
    吴慧敏 报道
      一年多前因为标价太低而没有被颁售的共管公寓地段,不但在昨天的招标活动中,吸引了八方人马进场争夺,投标价格也比一年前飙涨了两三倍。
      这幅位于淡滨尼1道、勿洛蓄水池(Bedok Reservoir)对面的共管公寓地段,在2008年7月第一次推出时,只吸引到一家发展商——文庆发展(Boon Keng Development)出手,而且标价只有8463万元,即118元的尺价。
      当时,市区重建局以价格太低为由,拒绝颁售有关地段。事隔一年多再次推出,市场人士都看好,这次的竞标情况会比上次激烈许多。
      昨天傍晚公布的投标成绩显示,这幅地段的“战情”果然激烈。出手最高的是森联集团(Sim Lian Group),它昨天通过旗下森联置地,出价3亿零200万元,即容积率每平方英尺421元,来投标这幅地段。
      这个价格只比排名第二的远东机构与星狮地产财团高4.3%。如果与排名第三的MCL地产比较,差距也只有8.5%。
      当年唯一出手的文庆发展,这次再次出手,它虽然将价格抬高了将近一倍,至1亿6800万元,但仍然远远落后于其他竞争对手,全场的排名最末。
      世邦魏理仕(CB Richard Ellis)私宅部执行董事陈金道说:“淡滨尼1道地段的招标成绩,再次突显出发展商对大众化私宅领域的兴趣浓厚。8份投标书中,首6份的价格非常接近。”
      这幅99年地契地段位于淡滨尼1道和10道交界处,隔邻是濠景园(The Tropica)共管公寓,面向勿洛蓄水池。它占地34万1654平方英尺,可建筑楼面达71万7474平方英尺,估计能够建造大约650个共管公寓单位。
      陈金道指出,如果森联集团真的获颁有关地段,建起来的共管公寓,单单成本估计容积率每平方英尺700元。
      “过去四五个月来,勿洛水池路一带的新共管公寓,例如水滨苑(Waterfront Waves)和水滨丽苑(Waterfront Key)的成交价,介于每平方英尺700元至850元。我们相信,新项目能够在6至8个月内上市,推出价格或许会维持在同一水平,或者更高水平,视市场情况而定。”
      他认为,这幅地段拥有毫无遮挡的勿洛水池景观,再加上坐落于淡滨尼新镇的西北部,距离淡滨尼邻区重新和地铁站只有5至10分钟的车程,相信能够吸引到淡滨尼和勿洛一带的组屋提升者。
      由于本地发展商大多都在闹地荒,因此今年来的几个政府标地活动,都吸引到非常热烈的招标反应。例如前个星期招标截止的万国康埔桦虹(Compassvale Bow)EC地段,吸引到11方人马进场;上个星期招标截止的义顺11道EC地段,则吸引10方人马竞标。
      昨天招标截止的淡滨尼1道地段,吸引到8份投标书,一些市场人士认为,出手的人数一次比一次少,应该是显示发展商对土地存库的“饥渴”已逐渐获得满足。
      资深房地产顾问麦俊荣认为,森联集团的出手其实大致在意料范围内。他原本估计,这幅地段将吸引5到8方的人马出手,标价介于2亿9400万元到3亿3700万元间,即每平方英尺410-470元。
      “那些已经在上几个投标活动中买到地的发展商,不是不再进场,就是出手也不会呈上太高的价格。”他认为,这种趋势对楼价的稳定性很有帮助,“一旦地价不再高居不下,或许楼价也会跟着稳定下来,买家不再觉得有迫切进场的需要。”   过去半年来,本地私宅价格已经强力回弹24.3%,最近推出的几个私宅项目价格都频频上试更高水平,一般相信,今年第一季的楼价还会继续显著上扬。

Default 淡滨尼矿湖风光本地罕见 邻近居民未来将坐拥美景

市区重建局上月初在淡滨尼矿湖对面推出一幅私宅地段,吸引了8个发展商进场争夺,大多以两三亿元的高价竞标,不禁让人猜想发展商是否是因为矿湖区发展计划而被吸引。

拟议中的淡滨尼矿湖区,是市区重建局2002年公布的“公园与河道计划”(Parks and Waterbodies Plan)的其中一部分。公园与河道计划针对新加坡的环境发展提出建议,作为未来15年的绿色发展指标。
      根据八年前制定的计划,市建局打算把这个位于勿洛蓄水池附近的矿湖发展成湖滨区。据估计,矿湖及湖边可发展的地段约有45公顷大。
      后来,这项发展计划也被纳入2008年的发展总蓝图。
      竞标这幅私宅地段的发展商昨天接受本报访问时表示,它们并不是冲着湖区的发展计划而来。
      森联集团(Sim Lian Group)执行董事郭新玲说:“实际上,我们并不知道,也没有听说淡滨尼矿湖要发展成湖滨区。”
      该集团在投标活动中出手最高,通过旗下森联置地,出价3亿零200万元,即容积率每平方英尺421元,来投标这幅99年地契地段。
      该地段位于淡滨尼1道和10道交界处,隔邻是濠景园(The Tropica)共管公寓。它占地34万1654平方英尺,可建筑楼面达71万7474平方英尺,大概能建造约650个共管公寓单位。   郭新玲坦言,这幅地段的地点优越,环境清幽,对面是勿洛蓄水池,另一边则是淡滨尼矿湖。
    她说:“如果矿湖没有重新发展成高楼住宅,继续保留原始风貌的话,日后入住这个发展项目的人,必定能饱览水池和湖水的绝佳景色。”
      她也认为,该地段位于已完全发展的淡滨尼镇,设施齐全,新公寓项目相信能吸引那一带的组屋提升者。
      青建集团也以2亿4189万元参与竞标。集团常务副总经理李俊同样对淡滨尼矿湖区计划毫不知情。
      李俊告诉记者,集团主要是因为该地段的优越地点和目前的强劲市场需求,才参与投标。
    湖景幽美宛若北欧
      他说:“这幅地段位于成熟区,交通设施非常方便,不远处就有泛岛和淡滨尼两条高速公路。”
      据记者现场观察,这个矿湖面向淡滨尼10道的一大片丛林已清除,从大马路可欣赏到波光粼粼的湖水,发展工程似乎已经开始。
      但据了解,工程其实尚未启动,因为矿湖附近现在有个由建屋发展局管辖的沙场,主要用来囤积数层楼高的沙。
      市建局发言人答复本报询问时说,在2008年制定的发展总蓝图下,已废弃的矿湖周边的土地被规划为“公园”,但公园的发展时间表目前仍未敲定。   她说,这块土地未来将发展成湖滨公园,以满足那一带居民的消闲需求。
     发言人也透露,淡滨尼矿湖区日后也将通过公园连道同勿洛蓄水池公园衔接起来。
      淡滨尼这处废弃矿湖的自然美,可谓本地罕有的大自然天堂。虽然距离大路不远,却因为被草丛遮蔽而显得相当隐秘。它因此成为飞禽的栖息地,以及垂钓者享受静谧的好去处。   此外,曲折迂回的小径令人心旷神怡,再加上碧蓝湖水,一部分湖景让人宛若身置北欧。

has anything been said about how tall the new project will be? 20? 30 floors?

Quote Originally Posted by okko
    has anything been said about how tall the new project will be? 20? 30 floors?
    don't think so. we are near to air base, 15-16 floors is maximum. you can see all the condo in reservior are about that height.

don't think so. we are near to air base, 15-16 floors is maximum. you can see all the condo in reservior are about that height.
    Oh I didn't know we are near to air base.. though occasionally did spot helicopters...

If the same height... with smaller land, wondering how to squeeze in 650+ units? And also worry about morning traffic...at the junction. Say, one household owes one car, at least 600 more cars to accommodate...

But I do look forward to the development of the Quary Park. How nice would that be!

Oh I didn't know we are near to air base.. though occasionally did spot helicopters...

If the same height... with smaller land, wondering how to squeeze in 650+ units? And also worry about morning traffic...at the junction. Say, one household owes one car, at least 600 more cars to accommodate...

But I do look forward to the development of the Quary Park. How nice would that be!
    yes, we have to start queuing from basement carpark in the morning peak hour

but good thing is that we can go to reservor through the carpark near the quary park, no longer ulu.... We did take an after-dinner-walk yesterday, and tried this new route - i will dear not to try again until the new condo is up. no joke hehehe

yes, we have to start queuing from basement carpark in the morning peak hour

but good thing is that we can go to reservor through the carpark near the quary park, no longer ulu.... We did take an after-dinner-walk yesterday, and tried this new route - i will dear not to try again until the new condo is up. no joke hehehe
    haha, we also did the same thing some time ago and ended up giving some hungry mos a really nice treat.

Default What happened to this forum?

Did any of you encounter the same problem as me recently? Last week I was not able to visit this forum. whenever I click the URL from email or bookmark, it was redirected to a website of some HDB rental adv.

very scary leh. Dear not to click further....

Am I the only one or entire forums.condosingapore.com has been hacked by some IT guru property agent?!

Did any of you encounter the same problem as me recently? Last week I was not able to visit this forum. whenever I click the URL from email or bookmark, it was redirected to a website of some HDB rental adv.

very scary leh. Dear not to click further....

Am I the only one or entire forums.condosingapore.com has been hacked by some IT guru property agent?!
    yes, encounter it on friday ...

19 March 2010
    Award of tender for residential site
    at Tampines Avenue 1/ Avenue 10
    The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has awarded the tender for the residential site at Tampines Avenue 1 / Avenue 10 to Sim Lian Land Pte Ltd. The company submitted the highest bid in the tender for the site.
    The tender for the residential site was launched on 2 February 2010 and closed on 16 March 2010. The land parcel was offered for sale on a 99-year lease. The particulars of the awarded land parcel and the successful tenderer are as shown below:
    SITE AREA (m2)
    MAXIMUM PERMISSIBLE GROSS FLOOR AREA (GFA)
    SUCCESSFUL TENDERER
    TENDERED PRICE (S$)
    (S$ PSM / GFA)
    Tampines Avenue 1 / Avenue 10
    Residential
    31,740.4 m2
    66,655 m2
    Sim Lian Land Pte Ltd
    $302,000,000
    ($4,530.79)
    Potential Supply from the First Half 2010 Government Land Sales (GLS) Programme
    Confirmed List
    The land parcel at Tampines Avenue 1 / Avenue 10 is the fourth residential site to be sold through the Confirmed List of the first half 2010 GLS Programme. The three sites that were sold earlier were namely at Choa Chu Kang Road (Ten Mile Junction), Buangkok Drive (Executive Condominium site) and Yishun Avenue 11 (Executive Condominium site). Together, these four land parcels can potentially yield about 1,710 housing units.
    Another four residential sale sites, namely at Boon Lay Way, Simei Street 3, Sembawang Road and Upper Serangoon Road which form part of the Confirmed List for the first half 2010 GLS Programme, will be released for sale in March and April 2010. These four sites can potentially yield another 1,215 housing units. In total, the eight sites can potentially provide about 2,925 residential units.
    Reserve List
    The Reserve List system makes available sites, in addition to those on the Confirmed List, for sale so that there is more than sufficient supply to meet any surge in demand. For the first half 2010 GLS Programme, a total of 7,625 private residential units were made available for sale via the Reserve List.
    The GLS programme for the first half of 2010 has therefore a total potential supply quantum of 10,550 units, from both the Confirmed and Reserve Lists. This is the highest total potential supply quantum from any half-yearly GLS Programme in the history of GLS.

make the ceilings lower to add one more level

spaciousness is becoming a rare commodity in sg, so hold on to your spacious tropica units.

blk 63 11 flr poolview transacted 668psf.

blk 51 5th flr transacted 682psf.

prices are spiking up as househunting for uwc has began.

blk 51 will break 700psf, watch the caveats!

blk 63 11 flr poolview transacted 668psf.

blk 51 5th flr transacted 682psf.

prices are spiking up as househunting for uwc has began.

blk 51 will break 700psf, watch the caveats!
    Sounds great!

Dear McKinnon, will you be the one to break our Tropica 700psf record? STI already broke 3000, it is your turn now!

yes sister you're so clever