Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Expect false starts and slow recovery

Quote Originally Posted by apple3
    Ok. So.. then? ...?
    ... ....

Quick Quick!!! Everyone look here, Mr Kiat had some profound findings for all!!

After SGX close @ 5pm today, with all indexs going up from NYSE to Hang Seng to SGX, all property price will be moving upward accordingly!

In fact, Mr Kiat has already show us the light in the dark tunnel! Property will recover in Q2-2009. Yes! Q2, that is April-May-June 2009!

Oh my gosh!! We are already in May, bottom over, out of the dark and in the summer grace! What are all of you doing? Hurried go get whatever OTP you could..

Like dat can? Mr Kiat?
    Mr. Kiat Mr Kiat...if there's the true indication of the economy...life would be much simpler and people would not be burnt in stock market.

there are many players out there who would like to take money from the poor and give to the rich.....reverse Robin Hood or we can call them Hood Robin. btw let us the poor folks support you. tell us which stock prices you wish to see up up and up...and we will put in pennies

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd
    thanks bro...but seller now wants to back out. but buddy wants to complete. anyway, i will ask buddy to speak to his lawyer from now on.
    Hi! Actually about the lawyer thingy.. hmm..

1. The Seller Lawyer. Simple. (Or Developer Lawer)

2a. The Buyer Lawyer or Bank Lawyer, he can chose to use the bank's panel lawyer, which is acting for the bank interest to act for him as well. This approach usually save on some legal fee since panel usually cheaper and legal subsidy may not in full. (Of course it the bank you going get the financing from.. )

2b. Some prefer their own Buyer Lawyer. I do, I use those that I'm comfort with especially with PPS which no loan is secure yet. But since nowsady, most conveyancing firms are panel guys, so it ok. They are flexible enough to go direct to the bank for reimbursement of your legal subsidy and you pay only the shortfall. In fact, my last purchase the bank change to my lawyer which happen to be in their panel to have better effect on costing and liasion. My associate also happy, I pull in bank fee to him.

3. Developer lawyer. Subsale case. Buyer lawyer will liase with developer lawyer about the transaction/transfer & about DPS to PPS & progress schedule percentage, blah blah blah..

4. CPF Lawyer. So long you touch your CPF you need to pay. The last time I touch before the minimum 53k was more than 10 years back, it may be different now. That time CPF legal fee is fix at $1100 and my lawyer charge me 2%($800+) for a 400K+ property. So total abt $2000 which all can claim from legal subsidy or use CPF.

5. Foreign Lawyer. For oversea property. Say the condo beside KLCC which just TOP last month and you may need a foreign lawyer to act for your interest. This one a bit complex. Anyway, Malaysia no sub-sale.

Thats all about lawyer for conveyancing purpose. For your buddy, ask him to get the above 2a or 2b to go act for him. Replacement cost, cost diff or simply liquidation damage whatever.. I don't understand & don't believe the lawyer don't know this.

In any case, if a loan had been secure, the bank lawyer will act as well if full 20% had been paid up by buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    No need to use such sarcastic tone even you have different opinions
    It not about different opinions. Simply because it came too far.

All the structure replies I have made to you never have a decent response.

All I recieve is once again, selective quantum been package as a big fat bull and throw back to this forum/thread.

So I help you to raise the bull loh.. cannot meh..

hahhahahah... cheers!

It not about different opinions. Simply because it came too far.

All the structure replies I have made to you never have a decent response.

All I recieve is once again, selective quantum been package as a big fat bull and throw back to this forum/thread.

So I help you to raise the bull loh.. cannot meh..

hahhahahah... cheers!
    Can ... me being a big fat bull will keep quiet when stock market goes into serious correction phase loh ... but so far the bull still in charge so expect me to continue posting bullish news everyday to this forum Anyway, from your posts, seem like you are an old bird in property play, young man like me should give you some due respect

Hi! Actually about the lawyer thingy.. hmm..

1. The Seller Lawyer. Simple. (Or Developer Lawer)

2a. The Buyer Lawyer or Bank Lawyer, he can chose to use the bank's panel lawyer, which is acting for the bank interest to act for him as well. This approach usually save on some legal fee since panel usually cheaper and legal subsidy may not in full. (Of course it the bank you going get the financing from.. )

2b. Some prefer their own Buyer Lawyer. I do, I use those that I'm comfort with especially with PPS which no loan is secure yet. But since nowsady, most conveyancing firms are panel guys, so it ok. They are flexible enough to go direct to the bank for reimbursement of your legal subsidy and you pay only the shortfall. In fact, my last purchase the bank change to my lawyer which happen to be in their panel to have better effect on costing and liasion. My associate also happy, I pull in bank fee to him.

3. Developer lawyer. Subsale case. Buyer lawyer will liase with developer lawyer about the transaction/transfer & about DPS to PPS & progress schedule percentage, blah blah blah..

4. CPF Lawyer. So long you touch your CPF you need to pay. The last time I touch before the minimum 53k was more than 10 years back, it may be different now. That time CPF legal fee is fix at $1100 and my lawyer charge me 2%($800+) for a 400K+ property. So total abt $2000 which all can claim from legal subsidy or use CPF.

5. Foreign Lawyer. For oversea property. Say the condo beside KLCC which just TOP last month and you may need a foreign lawyer to act for your interest. This one a bit complex. Anyway, Malaysia no sub-sale.

Thats all about lawyer for conveyancing purpose. For your buddy, ask him to get the above 2a or 2b to go act for him. Replacement cost, cost diff or simply liquidation damage whatever.. I don't understand & don't believe the lawyer don't know this.

In any case, if a loan had been secure, the bank lawyer will act as well if full 20% had been paid up by buyer.
    on behalf of my buddy, thanks for the detailed explanation. a good samaritan

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    Can ... me being a big fat bull will keep quiet when stock market goes into serious correction phase loh ... but so far the bull still in charge so expect me to continue posting bullish news everyday to this forum Anyway, from your posts, seem like you are an old bird in property play, young man like me should give you some due respect
    Of course you can put whatever big fat bull into this land of freedom.
    I don't actually put in bear but I do love to play with the bull.. hahaha..

Hey please my friend .. abt the respect thingy, thank but don't need. Respect meant to be earn not given, demand or granted. Since young, I dislike senior that can't deliver but only like to play by their age and calling everyone "hey young man"..

I'm still young at heart and the only thing I look forward to is my first granddaughter which coming out in 3 weeks time and thats it.. not some index or TOP date, whatsoever.. My mentality on the order of the day is all about sharing, no old-new-bird etc and I intend to keep it that way..

You are coolz and maybe you are older than me.. K?

Your old bird cum respect theory is scaring the shit out of me.. hahhahah

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd
    on behalf of my buddy, thanks for the detailed explanation. a good samaritan
    Don't mentioned it..