Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fiorenza at Florence Road by Koh Brothers

Default Fiorenza at Florence Road by Koh Brothers

Has anyone been to the Fiorenza showflat which was just officially launched today on 25 April 2009? This project would feature a glass jacuzzi imported from Italy on all the balconies. Each unit will also get a multi-room digital music system. It has 2 sky gyms and a few roof gardens. It is also 5 minutes walk to Kovan MRT and Freehold.

Original quotation of units started at $870psf by some unethical PropNex agents who said the fair value is indeed at that price due to
    (i) The Integrated Resort going to boost housing demand
    (ii) Targeted Singapore Population of 6.5Million pple going to boost housing demand.
    (iii) Property prices going up and developers across Singapore all increased prices this weekend.
    (iv) It is freehold.

I do not know whether they managed to con people into parting with $870psf pricing. But agent said got people buy. And very interestingly, saw a couple left after hearing the price at 870psf and agent immediately quote a reduction of close to $100psf.

Please share your views.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80

I do not know whether they managed to con people into parting with $870psf pricing. But agent said got people buy. And very interestingly, saw a couple left after hearing the price at 870psf and agent immediately quote a reduction of close to $100psf.

Please share your views.
    the "agent" operating in a wet market??

Immediately requote with a 100psf lesser? The developer thought they selling vegetables huh??

dont like the idea of having a jacuzzi in balcony. Not practical and also a hassel to dry yourself before entering your living hall....Personally, i would prefer a jacuzzi pool as a common facility.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default price

freehold at serangoon is selling at below 700psf, do u think kovan is worth more than that ... ... i think this agent is disconnected with the real world. ... probably never read about all the bad news abt the economy ...

there is no showflat, jus a sales gallery, quotes a follows:

870 for 2bdr
    840 for 3bdr
    790 for penthse

abit steep in my opinion.

does anyone hav ideal psf for the 3bdr?

Quote Originally Posted by wildfaye29
    there is no showflat, jus a sales gallery, quotes a follows:

870 for 2bdr
    840 for 3bdr
    790 for penthse

abit steep in my opinion.

does anyone hav ideal psf for the 3bdr?
    Hi Wildfaye29, ya....more of a sales gallery. Most probably can use Kovan Residence and Fontaine Parry as benchmark but adjust for difference in location factor, leasehold/freehold factor and furnishing and fittings etc. You are right to point it out as steep....in fact, it is not a bit steep but very steep.

Personally, the most I will pay for it will be 750psf for it's very nice exterior facade and internal state of the art fittings..high tech life-style. At over 840psf for 3 bedrooms, I think those who bought it got cheated by Koh Brothers and PropNex. I believe Koh Brothers testing the market and will adjust the prices downward soon in line with other properties in D19. At 840psf, it is impossible to clear all units.

Hi Wildfaye29, ya....more of a sales gallery. Most probably can use Kovan Residence and Fontaine Parry as benchmark but adjust for difference in location factor, leasehold/freehold factor and furnishing and fittings etc. You are right to point it out as steep....in fact, it is not a bit steep but very steep.

Personally, the most I will pay for it will be 750psf for it's very nice exterior facade and internal state of the art fittings..high tech life-style. At over 840psf for 3 bedrooms, I think those who bought it got cheated by Koh Brothers and PropNex. I believe Koh Brothers testing the market and will adjust the prices downward soon in line with other properties in D19. At 840psf, it is impossible to clear all units.
    just came back from the site...
    very disappointed as there is no showflat..
    only show the floor tiles.. i dont even know what kind of cabinets, waredrobs they giving!

and the so called jacuzzi can only fit 1 person..
    so no romantic candlelight night soak with other half...

considering the price, i am very surprised they sold around 13 units (as at 5.30pm bah)...

Default Florentine

Dear all,

I have a florentine penthouse (1787sqft) just down the road for subsale. Going for 1.2mil neg which is (677 psf) compare to this development.. If interested, please give me a call @ 91138455. We can discuss from there.

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.straitstimes.com/Money/St...ry_367769.html

April 24, 2009 Friday

Koh Brothers targets Kovan condo at HDB upgraders

By Joyce Teo, Property Correspondent

The five-storey Fiorenza, which features an Italian theme, will have an imported glass jacuzzi on all the balconies. -- PHOTO: KOH BROTHERS

KOH Brothers Group hopes to tempt HDB upgraders with the release of a small Kovan project this weekend while it holds off launching high-end properties until the time is ripe.

The freehold Fiorenza in Florence Road has 28 units and will be priced at $790 per sq ft, or between $749,000 and $1.2 million per unit.

There are two- and three-bedroom units ranging from 840 to 1,442 sq ft in the five-storey block as well as penthouses of 1,378 to 1,851 sq ft each.

In the same area, the 521-unit Kovan Residences, which is nearer the Kovan MRT station than Fiorenza, still has unlaunched units. The 99-year leasehold project went for about $880 psf last year but those levels have since been cut. Last month, 56 units were sold at a median price of $705 psf.

Koh Brothers is offering the interest absorption scheme at a 2 per cent premium for Fiorenza.

Chief executive and managing director Francis Koh said the project would feature a glass jacuzzi imported from Italy on all the balconies. Each unit will also get a multi-room digital music system.

Koh Brothers had planned to release Fiorenza in the second quarter of last year. It was also hoping to launch the high-end Lincoln Suites off Newton Road by early this year, but the market has not been in its favour.

With high-end demand still muted, the launch is unlikely anytime soon.

Mr Koh said the consortium would continue to lease out Lincoln Lodge - which is the site for Lincoln Suites - right into next year. It had, together with Heeton Holdings, KSH Holdings and Lian Beng Group, bought Lincoln Lodge at the height of the property boom in 2007 for $1,449.30 psf per plot ratio.

Koh Brothers has other development projects in the pipeline which it is holding until an appropriate time.

'The market may change very quickly. It can go up quickly, it can also come down quickly,' said Mr Koh.

Has anyone been to the Fiorenza showflat which was just officially launched today on 25 April 2009? This project would feature a glass jacuzzi imported from Italy on all the balconies. Each unit will also get a multi-room digital music system. It has 2 sky gyms and a few roof gardens. It is also 5 minutes walk to Kovan MRT and Freehold.

Original quotation of units started at $870psf by some unethical PropNex agents who said the fair value is indeed at that price due to
    (i) The Integrated Resort going to boost housing demand
    (ii) Targeted Singapore Population of 6.5Million pple going to boost housing demand.
    (iii) Property prices going up and developers across Singapore all increased prices this weekend.
    (iv) It is freehold.

Please share your views.
    I feel the jac should be placed elsewhere or perhaps should be common facility..the balcony is divided into 2 lol...looks awkward right? Doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    I feel the jac should be placed elsewhere or perhaps should be common facility..the balcony is divided into 2 lol...looks awkward right? Doesn't it?
    agreed with you. Myself prefer the jacuzzi to be part of common facility.
    Not practical to put in balcony....maybe have it in the master-bath will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by kEN9170
    agreed with you. Myself prefer the jacuzzi to be part of common facility.
    Not practical to put in balcony....maybe have it in the master-bath will be good.
    my biggest beef about the jacuzzi is that it is only meant for 1 person...
    way too small as it is marketed as a lifestyle thingy...

Quote Originally Posted by coburn
    my biggest beef about the jacuzzi is that it is only meant for 1 person...
    way too small as it is marketed as a lifestyle thingy...
    from the pic i attached earlier, the jac can accomodate a happy couple....

do you have the map of the exact location ?

i grew up in Florence rd when it was a kampong ... would like to go look see

yup.. which is why it is misleading..
    that is unethical advertising...
    of course there might be the usual
    "for illustration purposes only" blah blah

my initial tots is that the jac is those round or triangle shaped kind where you can accommodate at least 2-3 person

Been to the showflat last week & saw the actual size of the Jac,one body will takes up the whole jac, so the partner can be on top lol

Quote Originally Posted by nicole08
    Been to the showflat last week & saw the actual size of the Jac,one body will takes up the whole jac, so the partner can be on top lol
    hehehehe.....lie on top ar.......whahahaha...so not misleading advertising....still can accomodate two.

more pics of the project.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I can only say people who are paying $800plus psf for a serangoon LH99 condo must be damn rich or they are buying primarily for staying.

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    I can only say people who are paying $800plus psf for a serangoon LH99 condo must be damn rich or they are buying primarily for staying.
    are you referring to florenza?
    it is freehold

are you referring to florenza?
    it is freehold
    how much is the maintenance fee?

no idea..
    after i heard the price, i left...

no idea..
    after i heard the price, i left...
    good decision ...

800 psf for tat location ? else where FH dist 5 can get below 700 psf ...

i used to live in florence rd when it was a kumpong ... my grandfather owned the land .. and we sold it off ..dirt cheap i guess ...and moved out to town ...

based on the map it very close to Simon camp ..not sure still there ... and the roads in that estate .. poh huat rd etc .. very narrow ...

honestly i am not sure how it is inside there now ...its been ages since i been there ...but from my memory it is like that ...

and seriously not worth 800 psf even if it FH

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    if u're referring to this one (i.e. Fiorenza) - should be FH leh ..

If remember correctly is approximately $280 for 3 bedroom and $320 above for Penthouses.

I was there over the weekend, the agent quoted a 3 beded for $1.1M (after 5% discount), almost fainted. I told him, for that price, I can easily get a landed in that area. Furthermore, the land size is only 15,000sqft and with 28 families living there, i think it is too crowded. Feel like living in a sardin can.

Quote Originally Posted by pangsiah
    I was there over the weekend, the agent quoted a 3 beded for $1.1M (after 5% discount), almost fainted. I told him, for that price, I can easily get a landed in that area. Furthermore, the land size is only 15,000sqft and with 28 families living there, i think it is too crowded. Feel like living in a sardin can.
    Hi Pangsiah, the land size I believe larger than 15K sqft.....shld be 22K sqft. The special thing is that they got basement parking...so in a way, it maximises the land area. But saying that, agreed that it is still small. And the swimming pool is only 14 metre long.

For $1.1Mil , really can get a lot of properties. I just cannot believe that they managed to issue out 13 options to purchase at this kind of crazy pricing. And also, STI shot up this past 2 days albeit swine virus spreading across the world....Singapore market crazy liao.

Quote Originally Posted by pangsiah
    correct ... you shud get a FH or 999 landed around there .. maybe your friends or neighbour bgt that condo ... you live in landed .. can still use their pool ...

its CRAZY ... 3 bedroom 1.1 mio ??

Wow ... this kinda pricing can oso move 10 units in April!?!? Median at 848psf??

10848 775 900