Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Vista Residences (D12, Freehold, Far East Organization)

Units above sky garden just launched. So it does make sense (64% sold so far). Btw, how do u check units sold in october? I browse URA website, cant find it. Thx.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of November 2009

Project Name ... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Vista Residences . RCR ........ 186 .......................... 7 ................................ 1,455 ............ 1,265 ............ 1,188
    VR is one hell of a rider!

It has set a nëw hïgh of $1,455 psf for itself and D12.

Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter

Bravo!
    Anyone interested to buy from me... cheap cheap 1200psf only...

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter, 3 weeks ago

Bravo!
    November's celebration was a short-lived one.

A nëw hïgh for VR has since been set at $1,465 psf in December!

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of December 2009

Project Name .... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Vista Residences . RCR ........ 194 ...................... 8 ........................... 1,465 ........... 1,305 ........... 1,274

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    November's celebration was a short-lived one.

A nëw hïgh for VR has since been set at $1,465 psf in December!
    my unit still available at 1210psf

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Any problem with your unit? Is it low floor, poor facing etc? Or you have problem with financing? Otherwise why people sell at $1465 psf and you still want to sell at $1210 psf (so big difference)? Sorry for probing, just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by wskua
    my unit still available at 1210psf

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Any problem with your unit? Is it low floor, poor facing etc? Or you have problem with financing? Otherwise why people sell at $1465 psf and you still want to sell at $1210 psf (so big difference)? Sorry for probing, just curious.
    no prob with my units if u want i can sell it to u at 1465... just waiting for suckers opss...I mean genuine buyer...

$1465 psf is Ok to pay for a property but not for Vista Residences.
    Sorry, I am not interested in location such as where Vista Residences is located. Too far from amenities and right beside the PIE, too inconvenient to me.

no prob with my units if u want i can sell it to u at 1465... just waiting for suckers opss...I mean genuine buyer...

$1465 psf is Ok to pay for a property but not for Vista Residences.
    Sorry, I am not interested in location such as where Vista Residences is located. Too far from amenities and right beside the PIE, too inconvenient to me.
    Errr... I thought Vista is one which is near amenties for a FH. Plenty of eateries and around 12 mins of leisure walk to TPY MRT, ..Hee, I am an owner and I tried walking b4 and the distance is quite acceptable to me..
    But I do agreed I am surprised by the high PSF , but if the price goes up by the floors, it seems pretty reasonable if it is transacted at the high floor considering that even the suburbia area is going at crazy prices!!.

As for its close proximity to PIE, it is actually separated by a canal around 50 meters apart from the fence. Thought it is pretty convenient and not too noisy.. the only con is the bad traffic along balestier road during peak hrs..hopefully LTA/URA can do something about it if they are going to develop it accordingly to their so called URA Master Plan..

Anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison... All the best to those who have bought a property...

Sorry, 12 mins walk to MRT is too far to me, and I find 50m to an expressway to be too close. Unfortunately traffic is notorious at Balestier for don't know how many years now and it is still the same.

Sure, Vista location is still better than Centro / Meadow @ Pierce... All the best to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Number_9z
    Errr... I thought Vista is one which is near amenties for a FH. Plenty of eateries and around 12 mins of leisure walk to TPY MRT, ..Hee, I am an owner and I tried walking b4 and the distance is quite acceptable to me..
    But I do agreed I am surprised by the high PSF , but if the price goes up by the floors, it seems pretty reasonable if it is transacted at the high floor considering that even the suburbia area is going at crazy prices!!.

As for its close proximity to PIE, it is actually separated by a canal around 50 meters apart from the fence. Thought it is pretty convenient and not too noisy.. the only con is the bad traffic along balestier road during peak hrs..hopefully LTA/URA can do something about it if they are going to develop it accordingly to their so called URA Master Plan..

Anyway, one man's meat is another man's poison... All the best to those who have bought a property...

Sorry, 12 mins walk to MRT is too far to me, and I find 50m to an expressway to be too close. Unfortunately traffic is notorious at Balestier for don't know how many years now and it is still the same.

Sure, Vista location is still better than Centro / Meadow @ Pierce... All the best to you.
    hmm.. think the only development suitable for u is mrt at the basement of your property like ION..

No lah, I prefer MRT to be across the road but not under me (not good Feng Shui).

hmm.. think the only development suitable for u is mrt at the basement of your property like ION..

No need to be sorry... There are certainly quite a few condos that are nearer to MRT and much cheaper for you..like what you mentioned Centro/Meadow...but there are also plenty of reasons for people who are still willing to pay much higher $ for places like River Valley which are neither near MRT nor amenities.,and whoever that have bought Vista.. its just a pity that you are not my potential buyer if I ever decided to sell

Also, I guess you have ruled out quite a no. of condos like 100 trees, Carabelle which are along the AYE ....and many other FHs which are definitely not within 12 mins of leisure walk from MRT (FEO actually advertised 7 min walk, I have shorter legs ).. PEACE!

Could you elaborate why having the MRT directly below where one stay is not good Feng Shui. thanks
    No lah, I prefer MRT to be across the road but not under me (not good Feng Shui).

My first and fore-most criteria is always buy a property in D9,10,11. So what you quote are mostly out.

No need to be sorry... There are certainly quite a few condos that are nearer to MRT and much cheaper for you..like what you mentioned Centro/Meadow...but there are also plenty of reasons for people who are still willing to pay much higher $ for places like River Valley which are neither near MRT nor amenities.,and whoever that have bought Vista.. its just a pity that you are not my potential buyer if I ever decided to sell

Also, I guess you have ruled out quite a no. of condos like 100 trees, Carabelle which are along the AYE ....and many other FHs which are definitely not within 12 mins of leisure walk from MRT (FEO actually advertised 7 min walk, I have shorter legs ).. PEACE!

In Feng Shui, if the earth keep moving below (imagine train passing under you every 3 mins), that is bad feng shui.

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Could you elaborate why having the MRT directly below where one stay is not good Feng Shui. thanks

I believe that the $1455psf unit is only 646sqft (MM) on the 26th floor. All other units are around $1200psf. I went to showroom. Layout is pretty good, no big balconies and aircon ledges or planters.

With the # of units at Arte and VR and only 1 way out of Balestier Rd by making a U-turn, I rule out this location.

BTW, how do you walk to TPY MRT from VR?

My first and fore-most criteria is always buy a property in D9,10,11. So what you quote are mostly out.
    cool...an area that I cannot afford ..so in your opinion, rather than shooting down most areas that you are not interested in, which worthy condo in D9 to 11 that are near MRT and amenities that you are eyeing and which kind of price is it going? Any insights?

Quote Originally Posted by andy
    BTW, how do you walk to TPY MRT from VR?
    There's a Bus-stop & Overhead Bridge to Toa Payoh Lor 1, along the PIE just before the slip road, to Jalan Rajah Udang, where VR is.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

I am not purposely shooting down, just providing own opinions and comments.
    Condos good or bad are very personal, you should go and find what you like and don't waste time on those that you don't like. No point for me to provide the info and waste your time. On the other hand, if you have any that you want our comments, we would be very happy to do so (but please be 'open' to whatever comments). In D9-D11, if want near MRT stations, go look at those condos around Orchard, Somerset, Novena and Newton MRT stations.

cool...an area that I cannot afford ..so in your opinion, rather than shooting down most areas that you are not interested in, which worthy condo in D9 to 11 that are near MRT and amenities that you are eyeing and which kind of price is it going? Any insights?

I am not purposely shooting down, just providing own opinions and comments.
    Condos good or bad are very personal, you should go and find what you like and don't waste time on those that you don't like. No point for me to provide the info and waste your time. On the other hand, if you have any that you want our comments, we would be very happy to do so (but please be 'open' to whatever comments). In D9-D11, if want near MRT stations, go look at those condos around Orchard, Somerset, Novena and Newton MRT stations.
    same here...we are here to share and have our opinions. Owners definitely have stronger opinions ..anyway, don't think you get my question hope you found one that is near amenities, across MRT in D9 to 11 and suit your budget!!

Agt say my unit now value at 1.45m. happy xia...

As a owner of course you be happy when someone told you that your house has increase in it's value. Can you imagine that agent calling you every few day saying....

''Mr Kua, now market very bad....your house now at most maybe worth 930k, I can get you an offer of maybe 890k now. No buyer lei...btw I heard your upstair neighbour sold his unit for just 900K....dun wait till caveat of your neighbour is lodged.... next offer might not be so high...

Let my buyer take over your burden now...''

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    As a owner of course you be happy when someone told you that your house has increase in it's value. Can you imagine that agent calling you every few day saying....

''Mr Kua, now market very bad....your house now at most maybe worth 930k, I can get you an offer of maybe 890k now. No buyer lei...btw I heard your upstair neighbour sold his unit for just 900K....dun wait till caveat of your neighbour is lodged.... next offer might not be so high...

hahah.. thank you very much... why worry when you got $$ to hold...

If I were the owner, I will tell the agent to find me the unit at this price for a high floor and good facing one. I will buy from him and still pay him a commission even though buyer does not need to pay commission... (Agent should be very happy if he really got such unit to sell).

Quote Originally Posted by melodies
    If I were the owner, I will tell the agent to find me the unit at this price for a high floor and good facing one. I will buy from him and still pay him a commission even though buyer does not need to pay commission... (Agent should be very happy if he really got such unit to sell).
    Bingo, this is wat I did.

Btw why dun you tell e agent tat someone already given u an offer of 1.5m and see wat he be saying.....

Btw why dun you tell e agent tat someone already given u an offer of 1.5m and see wat he be saying.....
    Y sell now... property price is still going up... U should check out recently launched cube 8... people many many.. and selling fast... CDL still got concorde for development... prices will definitely be higher than cube 8...
    those who miss the boom will

Vista Residences' all-time high of $1,465 psf, set in December 2009, has been broken.
    The nëw hïgh is now $1,471 psf!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of January 2010
    Project Name ... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Vista Residences . RCR ....... 198 ....................... 5 ........................... 1,471 ........... 1,324 ........... 1,310

Vista Residences and District 12 of RCR have a nëw hïgh of $1,513 psf!

What a way to shame some of the projects in District 11 of CCR who are still debating if $1,500 psf is high.
    The alarm has sounded. It's time to wake up and check the meaning of high!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of March 2010
    Vista Residences . RCR ........ 204 ....................... 4 .......................... 1,513 ........... 1,338 ........... 1,225