Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attitude@Kim Yam

Default Attitude@Kim Yam

A small development along River Valley, at the junction of Killiney and Kim Yam. 33 studio apartments. Asking for $12xx psf. TOP in June 2011. Any advise on whether if it is a good investment?

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/proje...tude-@-kim-yam

Killiney Rd does not meet Kim Yam Rd at all so what junction are you talking about?

Do you mean River Valley Rd and Kim Yam Rd instead.

To be honest, Kim Yam Rd is not comfortable at all, with narrow rd and temple. Really overcrowded with small and big condos literally squeezed side by side. No sense of space at all. Feel like living in HK. This claustrophobic feeling is compounded by small units, few units, few facilities, tiny land area.

If they dare to launch at 1800psf i'll tell them to fly kite.

Although I live in River Valley and I love the area, I would not recommend anyone to buy a lousy smallish place here just for the sake of it being River Valley. There are other older, better located condos in Rv that you could consider for a lower psf price which translates into similar quantum price as a new build, for more space. I am not talking about Pacific Mansion, there are other newer and better maintained ones that are now going for a bargain now.

Else, consider Newton area. The buildings there more spaced out, more modern and the area is newer and not so dingy.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlahdin
    Killiney Rd does not meet Kim Yam Rd at all so what junction are you talking about?

To be honest, Kim Yam Rd is not comfortable at all, with narrow rd and temple. Really overcrowded with small and big condos literally squeezed side by side. No sense of space at all. Feel like living in HK. This claustrophobic feeling is compounded by small units, few units, few facilities, tiny land area.

Although I live in River Valley and I love the area, I would not recommend anyone to buy a lousy smallish place here just for the sake of it being River Valley. There are other older, better located condos in Rv that you could consider for a lower psf price which translates into similar quantum price as a new build, for more space. I am not talking about Pacific Mansion, there are other newer and better maintained ones that are now going for a bargain now.

Else, consider Newton area. The buildings there more spaced out, more modern and the area is newer and not so dingy.
    agree
    during festive seasons and weekends..the temple is so crowded and traffic is bad ...

i still cannot understand why people still paying 1200-1700 psf for tiny units in RV area ..

do consider Valley Park ..maybe old but the blocks are so so far apart .. literally can build another block in between ..

agree
    during festive seasons and weekends..the temple is so crowded and traffic is bad ...

i still cannot understand why people still paying 1200-1700 psf for tiny units in RV area ..

do consider Valley Park ..maybe old but the blocks are so so far apart .. literally can build another block in between ..

why pay so much to be near your neighbouring block ?

just want to clarify that by newton area, I certainly did not mean lincoln rd area. that area is just as congested, although it's newer than kim yam and more residential in nature.

I meant that the residence@evelyn side is very pleasant and more spaced out and I feel its a good area, much better than kim yam.

just want to clarify that by newton area, I certainly did not mean lincoln rd area. that area is just as congested, although it's newer than kim yam and more residential in nature.

I meant that the residence@evelyn side is very pleasant and more spaced out and I feel its a good area, much better than kim yam.
    yes Evelyn side quieter and better .. also a few boutique projects there ..8 -10mins walk to Newton MRT

was quoted about $900psf for one of the boutique penthouses in that area, dun know if it's still available. that stretch (evelyn/buckley) is really quite serene and exclusive area.

I knew this project in early March.

Its 33 units in total with progressive payment.
    Left 7 more now.

smallest units is 366 sq ft
    biggest units is 688 sq ft

I dun like cos too small a units and nothings

ave is 1250 psf after 12% discount

Anyone knows if there is any available units for this project?

the size of this place is perfect for my dog to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by ultraman08
    Anyone knows if there is any available units for this project?

if im not wrong .pmly 2 units left.

Check it out in the advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    the size of this place is perfect for my dog to stay.

find the project name quite a turn-off

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Acer
    if im not wrong .pmly 2 units left.

Check it out in the advertisements
    There are 5 units left.

Attitude at Kim Yam
    Address ............................ psf ................. Area ........ Price ............ Contract Date
    1 Kim Yam Road #08-01 .... $1,557 psf o. 366 sqft ... $570,000 ........ 2 Oct 09
    1 Kim Yam Road #05-01 .... $1,530 psf ..... 366 sqft ... $560,000 ..... 11 Sep 09

Sneaked inside recently and omg units all so claustrophobic and ceiling super low maybe evenlower than hdb...

It looks like it will TOP in few months time. Owners better faster get rid of their units before buyers can go inside and view and get a shock.

Mm coupled wif low ceiling.... Gone case

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    was quoted about $900psf for one of the boutique penthouses in that area, dun know if it's still available. that stretch (evelyn/buckley) is really quite serene and exclusive area.
    ahhh memories. can't believe a short year ago buckley was only going for $900psf

Latest official transactions for Apartment at ATTITUDE AT KIM YAM

Address Tenure PSF Size (sqft) Price Contract Date
    1 Kim Yam Road #08-02 ** 999 Yrs From 01/07/1841** $1698** 689** $1170k** 23 Mar 11**
    1 Kim Yam Road #02-02 ** 999 Yrs From 01/07/1841** $1787** 560** $1000k** 11 Mar 11**
    1 Kim Yam Road #03-03 ** 999 Yrs From 01/07/1841** $1817** 366** $665k** 08 Sep 10**

And i heard 06-01 366sf sold 730k

2.4m low ceiling.... Like hdb

Duh view from sky pool

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi

Agree, HDB lookalike, look lik cheap tiles, normal cabinets, from the tiles layout, unit picture show it is angled living room...

Developer is King & King..., not heard of them..., think they laughing their way to the Bank$

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Really 2.4m ceiling? You didn't make mistake?
    The older condos usually 3m ceiling. Newer ones heard mostly about 2.8m high ceiling only?

Duh view from sky pool

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Agree, HDB lookalike, look lik cheap tiles, normal cabinets, from the tiles layout, unit picture show it is angled living room...

Developer is King & King..., not heard of them..., think they laughing their way to the Bank$
    Keng n keng more like ba... To keng and kotok buyers lol

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Really 2.4m ceiling? You didn't make mistake?
    The older condos usually 3m ceiling. Newer ones heard mostly about 2.8m high ceiling only?
    hmm ceiling really looks low...btw how did you mgd to go up and take all those pics while in construction stage?

Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    hmm ceiling really looks low...btw how did you mgd to go up and take all those pics while in construction stage?
    Just walk in lor...

Just walk in lor...
    Haha that shows how unsecured the Place is when u can sneak in. Dun they have any security railing or fencing?

Maybe 2.8m ceiling before false ceiling, but from picture, really look low like the 2.4m that u say to ceiling board....

So far most condo I know also have 2.8m..., somehow lower ceiling tend to make size even look smaller...

Just walk in lor...
    Did u physically measure the ceiling ht?

For clift, it looks low visually (i tot ard 2.6m) but actually measures to 2.8m ...

Just walk in lor...
    kembangan suites now also can walk in boh?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    Did u physically measure the ceiling ht?

For clift, it looks low visually (i tot ard 2.6m) but actually measures to 2.8m ...
    I dun think 2.4m lah too incredible to believe leh. Maybe 2.6m. The window certainly looks tall.

Quote Originally Posted by land118
    Maybe 2.8m ceiling before false ceiling, but from picture, really look low like the 2.4m that u say to ceiling board....

So far most condo I know also have 2.8m..., somehow lower ceiling tend to make size even look smaller...
    2.4 is to the false ceiling la aiyo... In the skyscrap forum orady kena flamed... Wa lao... Not machiam i god or wat whatevr i say may not be gospel truth lor i only heard from the agent representing the seller. No reason for him to lie right... If pple wanna flame go and measure it themselves when they get the keys lor yawnzzz

Quote Originally Posted by kaizhe
    kembangan suites now also can walk in boh?
    The 'walk in' go timing one. If too early no access at all or maybe dangerous. If too late all the units door locked liao go in also cant see finishing workmanship etc. And time or day matters too... If the cheena or bangla hard at work will get stopped... If tea break or rest or wat then they may not pay so much attn....