Thread: Bishan 8

Default Bishan 8

I am interested in purchasing an unit at Bishan 8. Please contact me if owner is willing to sell at $588 psf or less.

Bishan 8 was used to sell at SGD1000 psf when it was first launched about 11 years ago. It seems that the original owners are still suffering from the losses. Good luck to you if you manage to buy one at your price.

Quote Originally Posted by broomie
    I am interested in purchasing an unit at Bishan 8. Please contact me if owner is willing to sell at $588 psf or less.

I have actually done up a check on it's historical prices.

In 2006, there were quite a number of units sold with average psf at $575, not to mention those sold in 2007 at average of $742psf.

Are you saying all these sellers are all selling at a loss?

Doesn't make sense.

I am a serious buyer. Serious seller please kindly PM me. Thanks.

Default Bishan 8: Serene living experience

Bishan 8: Serene Living Experience

Located in the prime area of Bishan. Bishan 8 is beautifully crafted in the greenies of surrounded Landed homes which provides tranquility privacies in the living area. Each of every units are layouted in a squarish formation that ensures best space utilisation of place efficiencies.
    Not to mention of the top schools nearby such as Raffles Institution as well as Raffles JC facilitation. Shopping malls such as Junction 8 is only minutes away walk from the site, as well as Bishan MRT station for easy travelling to prime area such as Orchard Road. Bishan 8 is also conveniently located within walking distance to McRichie Reservoir and Bishan Park together with the NEW Bishan Sports HUB for your sporty leisure enjoyment.
    As for future development, The Future Marymount MRT would be on site under the Circle Line development by LTA, this would ensure easy accessibility for cost-effective travelling to anywhere in Singapore.

Addess: No. 63 Bishan St 21 Singapore 574045.

Total units: 200 units

No. of Storeys: 10 storeys (2 towers)

Tenure: 99 years from 1996.

TOP: Mid 1999

Site Area: 158,000 sqft

Car parl: 200 slot (Full basement carpark)

Facilities:
    1. Resort Style Swimming Pool
    2. Bubble Pool with water jets and sail feature wading pool>

3. Tennis Court (Hard & Synthetic)

4. Outdoor Exercise Area

5. Children's Playground.

6. BBQ pits.

7. Putting Green

8. ClubHouse

9. Gymnasium

10. Changing Rooms with Saunas.

Maintenance Fee: Est. $300.0 + $12.00 (Sink Fund)

Available units: 2 units

Pricing: From $750 sqft.

1173 sqft | 1453 sqft.

Interested parties:

Please PM me your contact number and Name. As for my contact: 90287921.

Thanks.

Aaron.

Smile Last unit left

Latest updated news:

Bishan 8 2nd storey bare unit has been sold ! Last recorded date: 27th April 2009.

There is only one unit left for Bishan 8. Vested property investors, do check out the last unit, as it is the only unit available for the area near Junction 8.

It is equipped with ID and selling at an exclusive pricing.
    The one and only unit with the best accessibility in the whole area of Bishan. Its directly opposite Bishan MRT in mere 3 mins walk.

Anallysis point:

Given the short walking distance next to the Bishan MRT, this is one proven area specially attractve to foreigners who wants easy accessibilty to the CBD area or Orchard area within 7 to 10 MRT stops away. It is directly facing across the TOP school likes Raffles Institution especially catered for parent's who have children studying in that school. Not to mention about the amenities like Bishan Library, food centre, Junction 8 shopping mall, CPF building and the many banks available in that particular zone there. The next happening spot nearest to Bishan would be AMK hub with even more facilitation to shopping means. There is a huge fairprice at the bottom floor with many selection of groceries available within your necessities means. It also has an Bus Interchange, airconditioned with easy accessibilities to each and every where part of Singapore's travelling.

Bishan has an unique pricing along the years, as the land there are quite on the high side. I believe its the percieved value that actually bring about the branded pricing that is recorded on the property there. At the same time, rental yield has been believed to be around $3000 to $4000 range which is actually above 4% of the purchased price of the property in Bishan 8. This has been a very good sign especially during this unforgiving period of down time. On the contrary, if good times are coming, maybe 3 to 5 years time, it would be a phemoneon sight for high rental yield for property investors looking around for this great exclusive opportunity in Bishan area.

All the stated above are all just based on my personal view. They would not be used as the concrete reason for individual's buying choice. Investors are advised to make their own judgement subjected to their vested interest in the particular vincity of Bishan.

Interested party for appointment.

Do give me a call at

Aaron | 90287921.

Default Contact details.

Hi dear all,

For those who are interested for a viewing appointment or having enquiries on the project stated. Kindly drop me a mail or give me a call to have your enquiries answered. No obligation required.

Please state your name and contact number. I will get back to you asap.

Name: Aaron

Email: [email protected]