Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Illuminaire (D9, Freehold, EL Development)

Default New D9 Condo

Hi guys,

Receive a sms from a Huttons agent that there will be a D9 condo launching at 59 Devonshire road.

Does anyone know details?

It is not One devonshire which is under Allgreen

Thks

i think it is The Laurels, at Cairnhill.

Hi I know the exact location. But however, the psf will not be cheap dur to it's prime location.

Kindly visit my website @ www.lusholmz.com for more details.

Alternatively u can drop me an enquiry @ my mobile 81835132.

Unit sizes : 1br/2br/Penthouses

LAUNCHING VERY SOON!!!

NEAR KILLINEY VICINITY, Paranomic City Skyline & Takashimaya View. Walk to Sommerset MRT & Orchard Central!!

Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    Hi I know the exact location. But however, the psf will not be cheap dur to it's prime location.

Kindly visit my website @ www.lusholmz.com for more details.

Alternatively u can drop me an enquiry @ my mobile 81835132.

Unit sizes : 1br/2br/Penthouses

LAUNCHING VERY SOON!!!

NEAR KILLINEY VICINITY, Paranomic City Skyline & Takashimaya View. Walk to Sommerset MRT & Orchard Central!!
    Hi , do you think 1200 is possible?

my guess is 1500 psf

I guess the psf will be high...as The Suites @ Central just opposite are hovering abt the 1400+psf range & The Metz last transaction in Dec08 is 2030psf. So my gut feeling is the pricing will be 1700+ to even 2000psf range but however, the OVERALL QUANTUM WILL BE LOW & ATTRACTIVE since small units seems to be the 'in-thing' now in the property mkt. Property Sentiment is picking up in my personal opinion and i strongly believe that this proj will be gone in just 60sec...highly possible It'll be interesting to see what size configuration the developer will come up with. Interest Absorption scheme is most likely avail for this proj .

lol not another 3XX sqft @ 17XXpsf for less than 700k in D9.
    When is the expected launch btw?

went to the site yesterday and asked the security...most probably end march or early april...location-wise...not too bad...high floors will be able to see sg flyer view plus takashimaya...nice paranomic city view as well...will post a few pics here tml morning n keep u guys posted...my gut feeling abt this place is simple..SURE SELL! LOLx...

I guess the psf will be high...as The Suites @ Central just opposite are hovering abt the 1400+psf range & The Metz last transaction in Dec08 is 2030psf. So my gut feeling is the pricing will be 1700+ to even 2000psf range but however, the OVERALL QUANTUM WILL BE LOW & ATTRACTIVE since small units seems to be the 'in-thing' now in the property mkt. Property Sentiment is picking up in my personal opinion and i strongly believe that this proj will be gone in just 60sec...highly possible It'll be interesting to see what size configuration the developer will come up with. Interest Absorption scheme is most likely avail for this proj .

how can it be gone in just 60 sec?
    no need fill up particulars mah

lol

wet market buy vege is about 60 sec la ....

went to the site yesterday and asked the security...most probably end march or early april...location-wise...not too bad...high floors will be able to see sg flyer view plus takashimaya...nice paranomic city view as well...will post a few pics here tml morning n keep u guys posted...my gut feeling abt this place is simple..SURE SELL! LOLx...
    hope to see the pictures its already end march, surely it will be april before its launched?

Quote Originally Posted by xtink
    i think it is The Laurels, at Cairnhill.
    hahha you damn funny ... he just said Devonshire and you said Cairnhill ...

This is the best that i can come up with for now since the developer has yet to release the site and floor plans.

I'll be around the area near rivergate vicinity tml (sat noon time onwards), do kindly let me know if u want to drop by and have a feel of the area.
    Cheers and best regards

Do drop me an email when the details are available. My budget is around $1.5mil

Is it situated at the devonshire lodge ? I was dropping by there and saw the huttons banner on the front gate...

Dtrax you r right . Devonshire lodge will be teared down .
    Its on the hill top in between The suite @ central and The Metz

I think is 80 units and 18 storey high

does anyone has the layout? and price?

If affortable will wan to consider one

its under el development

chk it out

Smile

question for the experts here cos I'm trying to learn - why is there such a big difference in psf price between Suites @ Central and The Metz when they are so near each other? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jesico
    question for the experts here cos I'm trying to learn - why is there such a big difference in psf price between Suites @ Central and The Metz when they are so near each other? Thanks
    If you disregard, the Dec transaction for The Metz, it has been hardly transacted since Aug 2008 (ie before the lehman bro blowup which started to sink prices faster). Most of the units at the metz are also small one bedrooms and most have been rented out or have owners staying in them. Thus, the vacancy rate is low there and few transactions are expected until the lease expires later this year. The Suites at Central is about to TOP, some owners may prefer to cash out now as their buy price in 2006 was cheaper. Thus, there is a tendency for prices to be lower there. Also, if you compare the cheapest transactions between the 2, $1.18m for a 1 bedder at The Metz and $1.123m for a 1 bedder at Suites at Central. Its not too significantly different (both showing before prices dives pre Q4 2008). Prices have since adjusted to 1400 to 1500 from 1800 for The Suites at Central so that's 15 to 20% since Q4, quite the norm for prime districts. You would expect prices at The Metz to adjust to 1600 to 1700 as a rough guide.
    Last edited by bargain hunter; 29-03-09 at 19:45.

hi folks, i'm as excited abt this proj as u are as it is so surprising tt there is so much interest in this project despite it's est psf from 1600-2000psf range(my personal estimation fyi)

Definitely for a 1 bedder, be prepared to look @ at least 1 mil mark plus minus a bit...but it's worth the investment.

Very rare and nice close up view if u secure the top floor units.

I've taken a few pics for u guys to have a feel...www.lusholmz.com
    U can check it out...

Once the floor n site plans are out, i'll email to those who has contacted me.
    It's not too late to register ur interest with me now.
    My email is : [email protected]
    U can send me ur name, unit size u interested in and also ur contact.

Cheers and may u get ur dream home!!

Im pretty sure that the launch price will not be 1600 to 2000psf.If tat is the case , I rather buy " The Suite @ central " .

Same location but at 1400++

Some details on the project

" The 19 storey development will consist of 72 units of 1,2 and 3 bedrooms. Facilities include a 25 m lap pool, Jacuzzi pool, gym, male and female changing room with steam steam, children's pool and playground."

I think a reasonable price will be 1300 to 1500psf

lol $1.6k-$2.0k can forget about it... would rather get S@C with full condo facilities. S@C $1.5k psf now can easily get liao.. wait abit can get at even better deal. Location I must say is unbeatable but if prices are unrealistically high, no matter gd the location is, I would rather get frm secondary market.

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    lol $1.6k-$2.0k can forget about it... would rather get S@C with full condo facilities. S@C $1.5k psf now can easily get liao.. wait abit can get at even better deal. Location I must say is unbeatable but if prices are unrealistically high, no matter gd the location is, I would rather get frm secondary market.

2 thumbs up

I agree

Who will wan to buy if 1600 to 2k?
    Buyer will sure buyer S@ C

well it is juz pure speculation on the pricing for now.. if it is in the 1300-1400+ range, I sure there are still alot of interested buyers.

well, of cos if it's 1500psf it will be good for u guys too lah...gd bargain to enter the prime d09 area...let's see what the developer pricing will be

Illuminaire @ Devonshire:

More info:
    http://www.sgre.com.sg/projects/Illuminaire/index.aspx

Floor plans not out yet though

Rec the floor plan from an agent

Look pretty awkward though
    small units , 443 and 463.
    It has a balcony even fr studio units, seem like balcony occupy some space also.
    no room , open concept.
    Reads the specificication , kitchen cabinet , pole for hanging clothes , no wallrobe for small units
    guess wat it has a Housing shelter even in small units

Indicative price is like 1500

Carrying this to the extreme, very soon we will see developers selling individual bunk spaces like those in Hong Kong and tokyo. Is this progress, hardly. sigh.

Very soon, everyone in singapore, poor or rich, will have a home in D9. but is it equality? is a bed the same as a mansion? no!! Wake up, stupid singaporeans. don't be fooled by tricks used by developers to get your hard earned dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by stalingrad
    Carrying this to the extreme, very soon we will see developers selling individual bunk spaces like those in Hong Kong and tokyo. Is this progress, hardly. sigh.

Very soon, everyone in singapore, poor or rich, will have a home in D9. but is it equality? is a bed the same as a mansion? no!! Wake up, stupid singaporeans. don't be fooled by tricks used by developers to get your hard earned dollars.
    you are right but many seemed to be fooled by the absolute quantum that they pay, rather than look at psf, they see 1000 sq ft at $1K psf ($1 million) as very expensive and seem to believe 500sq ft at $1.5K psf ($750K) as very cheap, ceteris paribus