Thread: Rental in Choa Chu Kang

Default Rental in Choa Chu Kang

I have a 5 room flat to rent, about 5-10 mins walk to CCK MRT. Full furnish. Do you know how much to rent nowadays? Plse advice. Thks.

Quote Originally Posted by Isac
    I have a 5 room flat to rent, about 5-10 mins walk to CCK MRT. Full furnish. Do you know how much to rent nowadays? Plse advice. Thks.
    ask a agent and refer to classifieds, Sat is the best!... no rule to pricing as long as the offer is accepted... what is your lowest offer i.e x% discount to principle + interest payable by you (should be at least covering the loan interest of your loan + principle) and what is the tenants highest acceptable price? (agent's value add)

I would think that you can adopt the average rental pricing for similiar units at similar area... but then again, offer and acceptance. That's why you need agents to do the work for you and pay them a commission. BTW, I am not a agent!