Thread: Villa Verde in Yew Tee good buy

Default Villa Verde in Yew Tee good buy

Hi just to check with u guys if u think those terraces at Villa Verde along Verde Crescent near Yew Tee and KJE a good buy below $900k for a 99LH tenure (for own stay). TOP is 2002, tenure shd start ard 2000. Size ard 3100sq feet for area and 1600 for land (inter-terrace); 3 storey with attic. Called one of the agent and he said can negotiate till at the high side of $800k. Just wanna checked also about the surrounding environment esp if its near to the industrial estate. Thanks and have a nice weekend.

The roads are narrow if your prop is inside... can be stressful when driving through. But near to CCK swimming complex and maybe 20min walk to MRT.

Thanks for ur info. I believed its also a common problem in landed residential area, just that u have to drive very cautiously and keep in alert of cars blocking ur way esp near ur house entrance. I had a fd who stay in Springleaf Upp Thomson area (those newer terrace houses) who always had this prob and occasionally her neighbours will called traffic police to come over and settle the prob. R U staying in one of the unit or any fds staying there? Just wondering whether the price will drop further end of this year. Thanks

the lanes are very narrow, horrible experience driving through.
    also in the mornings the jam is horrible whichever way you're heading (train-crossing/towards cck central)
    there is also a parking lot for lorries,trucks and a canal right next to the estate.

I had viewed one unit at verde cre recently and i found the unit very nice , large interior space. I offered $920k and the owner still dont want to let go. It is no 49 ,, some where at the middle of the Verde cre....Hmm..

Thanks for all the information given. So Gillman u offered 920k and the sellers still not willing to let go! Perhaps the house was generously renovated. I think if u source around there may still be some other units willing to let go at 900k or just wait for a little while this owner whom u offered may contact u again

Quote Originally Posted by MrBean
    Thanks for all the information given. So Gillman u offered 920k and the sellers still not willing to let go! Perhaps the house was generously renovated. I think if u source around there may still be some other units willing to let go at 900k or just wait for a little while this owner whom u offered may contact u again
    can wait, no problem... had encountered real life experience when the last offer made by a seller that was rejected BECAME the new asking price after a few months when there are no better offers. But comes that time, even at the last valid offered price, the seller is not able to find someone easily. Maybe they have offended potential buyers who walked out of the deal totally...

A lesson for potential sellers.... don't ask for the sky when you really want to sell... you try to maximise profit and the opportunity once lost may never come again... just like stock market.... strike it when it is hot! Done deal is the best... a bird in hand is better than two birds in the bush! haha

Why do I get the feeling that this thread is drummed up by sellers staying there?