Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 381318192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: The Mezzo (D12, Freehold, Soilbuild)

Envious... When will mine be ready? Sigh
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Nice! So self-stay or renting out?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Lights Fridge and Washer.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Lights Fridge and Washer.
    Congrats! Your unit do have a good open view towards novena. See the nice reflection on your bath room shower screen

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    Nice! So self-stay or renting out?
    Should be renting out I guess...

Yes, u got a nice city view....and they even provide a rain shower on top of the normal shower!

THE MEZZO BALESTIER ROAD Apartment 1 935,000 775 Strata 1,206 Feb-12
    THE MEZZO BALESTIER ROAD Apartment 1 915,000 775 Strata 1,181 Feb-12

Sunset today.

Sunset today.
    Thanks. I think our skyline has become a boring mess of high-rise concrete buildings.

Hi,

I want to check with the owners of Mezzo. Did anyone managed to install a roller-bind in the Master Bedroom Bathroom?

If yes, kindly please share the design.

Btw, the pool is now opened.

Quote Originally Posted by vtaykw
    Hi,

I want to check with the owners of Mezzo. Did anyone managed to install a roller-bind in the Master Bedroom Bathroom?

If yes, kindly please share the design.

Btw, the pool is now opened.

Mine is the normal "Mari-kita" type roller blind plain beige color. I did together with the curtains of the whole house for $1300 nett at this http://www.dacurtain.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kskong2000
    I were told the same thing as well and already told my ID to design on that...It will be very upset me if mgn not allow for that...This is my first home.. really learn my lesson that all the thing told by agent must be black and white as a lot of promise given by the selling agent seem like bull shit...and the developer should not just tell us that what ever agent say is nothing to do with them.....

Not sure is this happen to other project...
    Painful lesson learnt lor.
    Believing the agents without Black and White is like thinking that the Noose is real! Actually some parts of the Noose is more real than developers and agents!

DKSG

Btw, is there supposed to be a handle for u to slide the master bath door out from the wall to close the door?

Owners if mezzo, anione replaces the cooker hob to induction?

Btw, is there supposed to be a handle for u to slide the master bath door out from the wall to close the door?

Use the small silver tingi at the side door panel to slide out the door. Use yr finger to press.

Quote Originally Posted by zhencai
    Use the small silver tingi at the side door panel to slide out the door. Use yr finger to press.
    Oh that thing....I was pressing it but nothing come out haa haa...need to add it to the defects list!

Quote Originally Posted by zhencai
    Owners if mezzo, anione replaces the cooker hob to induction?
    planning to do it....but it's pretty expensive if you are looking at Electrolux brand...good thing is that the size fits perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Asim
    planning to do it....but it's pretty expensive if you are looking at Electrolux brand...good thing is that the size fits perfectly.
    I hv checked, other brands fits perfectly as well. But all induction need 15Amp socket. If using the normal 13Amp socket, only one cooker can be used at one time.

Default car park and shared facilities

hey friends, are we going to write to devrloper about the parking charges for resident? and i was told office tenants csn use the facilities on 7th floor, do they also pay maintainence fee?

Quote Originally Posted by yuan
    We should have a committee soon. It's ridiculous for them to charge us.
    agree.how can we ask the developer??

As long is a comercial building + residence , terant can use the facilities , if not your monthly how can be $195 , so cheap . is share .

I plan to do a platform in the master bedroom so that can fully utilise the bay window...or else by putting a king size bed, hardly walk..

I plan to do a platform in the master bedroom so that can fully utilise the bay window...or else by putting a king size bed, hardly walk..
    Planning to do the same as well, how much did you ID quoted you?

around 4 k (include platform and feature). u?

you guys staying there or renting out? i work with this guy called dennis 93209652. Decent price.

Can we do anything on the balcony?? binds or something...

around 4 k (include platform and feature). u?
    mine is around 3.75k, all shld be around that price.

Quote Originally Posted by aloy
    you guys staying there or renting out? i work with this guy called dennis 93209652. Decent price.

Can we do anything on the balcony?? binds or something...
    I'll be staying there, doubt we can do anything on the balcony yet...maybe after one year....

I will be staying there too. I make a complaint to soilbuild on this as I have repeatedly asking whether can we extend the balcony and the answer is "yes, yes, yes" The F**** agent even quote me a price which the developer will do for me.

Last conversation with them is that they will look into the issue. Not sure what is the result now..

I'll be staying there, doubt we can do anything on the balcony yet...maybe after one year....

I will be staying there too. I make a complaint to soilbuild on this as I have repeatedly asking whether can we extend the balcony and the answer is "yes, yes, yes" The F**** agent even quote me a price which the developer will do for me.

Last conversation with them is that they will look into the issue. Not sure what is the result now..
    i guess that's the problem, promising before sales and cant deliver after handing over the unit, just like the car-park...

For me, car park and maintenance fee are eventually going into the sinking fund and management fund which are used to maintain the building. I dont mind pay a bit more initially instead when there is insufifcient fund then MCST call for a big sum. I also dont wan to stay in a run down building.

But, for the balcony, it is an integrity issue. I told them frankly I wont step into any soilbuild show room anymore. My reno is about to start next week. I will follow up this coz if cant extend the living room, i got to install wooden deck. Or else, it is too ugly.

i guess that's the problem, promising before sales and cant deliver after handing over the unit, just like the car-park...

For me, car park and maintenance fee are eventually going into the sinking fund and management fund which are used to maintain the building. I dont mind pay a bit more initially instead when there is insufifcient fund then MCST call for a big sum. I also dont wan to stay in a run down building.

But, for the balcony, it is an integrity issue. I told them frankly I wont step into any soilbuild show room anymore. My reno is about to start next week. I will follow up this coz if cant extend the living room, i got to install wooden deck. Or else, it is too ugly.
    totally agreed with you on the first point, let me know the outcome regarding the extension..thanks bro!