Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mezzo (D12, Freehold, Soilbuild)

Before I purchase the flat, the agent claimed that I am able to extend the living room into the balcony. But I was told my management office today that the balcony doors cannot be relocated, in fact we can't even install blinds at the balcony. Anyone has any luck on this?

Wah....1st time heard got such thing.....how can extend living doors to balcony one? Tat agt from which coy....scary sia

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    Congrats! So happy for you. Which floor were the photos taken?
    Thanks! They were taken on mid floor and high floor. Your beacon heights looks ready to collect keys anytime soon.

Thanks Azeo. Pls share abt the ID thingy in future. It's my first too.

As for extending living space to balcony... my parents' old condo can do that but not the new ones.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Actually I am only planning to install lights and curtains thats it. No money haa haa....

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Actually I am only planning to install lights and curtains thats it. No money haa haa....
    Wise decision. Then when agents offer 1600psf faster sell off... Prestige Heights can fetch 1700psf I dont see why not for Mezzo...

You should go to CEA to complain about this agent for misrepresentation. You have a case.
    Quote Originally Posted by s11even
    Before I purchase the flat, the agent claimed that I am able to extend the living room into the balcony. But I was told my management office today that the balcony doors cannot be relocated, in fact we can't even install blinds at the balcony. Anyone has any luck on this?

Beacon heights will really be a beacon from CTE at night.
    Thanks! They were taken on mid floor and high floor. Your beacon heights looks ready to collect keys anytime soon.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Wise decision. Then when agents offer 1600psf faster sell off... Prestige Heights can fetch 1700psf I dont see why not for Mezzo...
    Was told one unit of one bed room just sold for $738K in March.

i lived opposite u also Soilbuild project, after live there 1.5 yrs, till now still not allow to install blinds and invisable grill in the balcony. Those try their luck installed keep receiving warning letter and soon management say will issue lawyer letter so i advise dun try anything on balcony. Just feel strange that Arte owners are free to install anything my friend live there install the blind beautifully.....

Just spent about $900 on philips lights at http://www.lightings.com.sg just next door.

Just spent about $900 on philips lights at http://www.lightings.com.sg just next door.
    Good and green choice bro. :-)

Yes, that stretch of road has all the lights you need. So convenient
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

how about fibre broadband how long does that take to be ready ? does anyone know?

Not too sure about that.

I got a quote to do the curtains (double layer) for the whole house for $1300 at http://www.dacurtain.com.sg/

Note the master bath mirror might get in the way of a roller blind at the window.

Bought a Hitachi RT350EMS fridge with 4 energy ticks for $629 and a LG direct drive 6.5kg front load washer with 3 H2O ticks for $529 at Audio House.

Not too sure about that.

I got a quote to do the curtains (double layer) for the whole house for $1300 at http://www.dacurtain.com.sg/

Note the master bath mirror might get in the way of a roller blind at the window.

Bought a Hitachi RT350EMS fridge with 4 energy ticks for $629 and a LG direct drive 6.5kg front load washer with 3 H2O ticks for $529 at Audio House.
    No dryer....?

Sun dry or air con exhaust dry

Those 2 in 1 washer cum dryer are quite useless one.

Sun dry or air con exhaust dry

Those 2 in 1 washer cum dryer are quite useless one.
    True. Must split load... Air con exhaust is smart! Recycle waste energy. Can stoop in front dry hair also lol

Can try Jimmy Textiles at T.Katong Mall (near Payar Lebar mrt) and look for stephanie.

Hope you can get better bargain for curtains and blinds

For cheaper LED lights, can try "Light Stations" at Jalan Besar.

(please don't chop off my head if the quality is lousy since I have not intalled their products yet)

Anyone knows how to use the cooking hob?

Need to use gas cylinder? Can't see anything from the hob that can connect to a gas cylinder

Quote Originally Posted by fhchoong
    Anyone knows how to use the cooking hob?

Need to use gas cylinder? Can't see anything from the hob that can connect to a gas cylinder
    yah loh I was expecting to see some kind of pipe under the hob to connect to the cylinder....

Some interesting views.

I were told the same thing as well and already told my ID to design on that...It will be very upset me if mgn not allow for that...This is my first home.. really learn my lesson that all the thing told by agent must be black and white as a lot of promise given by the selling agent seem like bull shit...and the developer should not just tell us that what ever agent say is nothing to do with them.....

Not sure is this happen to other project...

Yah, only believe in the specifications stated at the back of the brochure. The maintance fee was a shock to me though, I was expecting it to be below 200 per month.

yah loh I was expecting to see some kind of pipe under the hob to connect to the cylinder....
    http://www.singgas.com.sg/

Some interesting views.
    Is yours a 2 bedder? How big is your balcony size. Got a pic to show us on the balcony and master bedroom?

I'm looking forward to mine unit to TOP also..besides Blossom

Yah, only believe in the specifications stated at the back of the brochure. The maintance fee was a shock to me though, I was expecting it to be below 200 per month.
    totally agree on the high maintanence fee..worst of all, parking isnt even included!

Default Electric Stove??

Hi guys,

anyone looking in the option of using an electric stove instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Asim
    Hi guys,

anyone looking in the option of using an electric stove instead?
    Thought about it but will be very costly on your monthly electric bills. Unless u buy those expensive induction hob in which u can only use ferromagnetic cooking pots.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induction_hob

But the plus is you will not have a gas cylinder bomb in your house.

Quote Originally Posted by superlee
    Is yours a 2 bedder? How big is your balcony size. Got a pic to show us on the balcony and master bedroom?

I'm looking forward to mine unit to TOP also..besides Blossom
    The balcony is the same size as the living room haa haa....

The floor area is the same as 8@W 2 bedders at 840sqft but space wasted on the HS shelter and the big balcony. So the 2nd bedroom can only fit a single bed.