Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Kembangan Suites (D14, Freehold)

Unfortunately, unless the other guys, I have not been able to go up...
    Tried once but they didnt allow me to go in...
    I think depending on size, the loft will cost 10-20k, but would be worth it for the additional space, especially this is a decent height loft.

Latest caveats shows #04-09 495 sqft at $1252 psf.

That is a good price to sell considering that its facing Kembangan Plaza with block view. KS is climbing slowly but surely towards my dreamy $1500 psf.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bullman

That is a good price to sell considering that its facing Kembangan Plaza with block view. KS is climbing slowly but surely towards my dreamy $1500 psf.
    any news on TOP? seems like completed already when i past by yesterday.

I am curious too. Seems like completed, but they have yet to even trigger the payment for carpark...

Cool

1500psf seems like an uphill task to achieve,now studio units around that area are selling @1200psf at most..
    any idea if the developer provides washer/dryer n fridge for kembangan suites? i'v even heard that those 1st buyers were given options to choose to have either 1 or 2 toilets in their unit.
    i m just pondering how to have 2 toilets when the unit is already so small? surely some part of the house has to be sacrificed for the 2nd toilet.

Palmera @ east is already selling at 1300-1400 psf and fully sold out.
    So maybe 1500 psf may be a near possibility for Kembangan suites?

Quote Originally Posted by propertychap
    Palmera @ east is already selling at 1300-1400 psf and fully sold out.
    So maybe 1500 psf may be a near possibility for Kembangan suites?
    Yes KS faster hit 1500psf so my D'Oasia can sell 1450psf.... 50psf diff for the 2-3 min difference in walking.

All these crazy prices make older apartments like Kembangan plaza look a steal. Worth a look?

All these crazy prices make older apartments like Kembangan plaza look a steal. Worth a look?
    You go down and look at the state of the building and facilities (if any) lor... I doubt you will be much impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Yes KS faster hit 1500psf so my D'Oasia can sell 1450psf.... 50psf diff for the 2-3 min difference in walking.
    From the latest caveats, it should hit soon. Maybe as fast as upon TOP with the latest high at 1333 psf.

It will be great that KS hit 1.5k and your D'Oasia hit 1.45 k . Everyone will be happy, except for those who are still on the sidelines, waiting for a chance to enter the market. I remember that you are staying in D'Oasia now?

From the latest caveats, it should hit soon. Maybe as fast as upon TOP with the latest high at 1333 psf.

It will be great that KS hit 1.5k and your D'Oasia hit 1.45 k . Everyone will be happy, except for those who are still on the sidelines, waiting for a chance to enter the market. I remember that you are staying in D'Oasia now?
    if D Oasia 1bedder hit 1.45kpsf...its 8xxk wor....WOW...impossible la as 2bedder 9xxsqft around the vicinity r transacting only ard 1kpsf now....

but for KS, vy high chance to hit 1500psf for the 420sqft types...630k only....rent out 2k...investor still bitable...hehe

Anyone knows about Pamera@east near Kembangan MRT? It is fully sold. I was told by agent another project going to launch in the vicinity which will push price further up, barring any unforeseen circumstances such as economy downturn.
    What was the launc price for KS? Owners must be laughing their way to the banks.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    if D Oasia 1bedder hit 1.45kpsf...its 8xxk wor....WOW...impossible la as 2bedder 9xxsqft around the vicinity r transacting only ard 1kpsf now....

but for KS, vy high chance to hit 1500psf for the 420sqft types...630k only....rent out 2k...investor still bitable...hehe
    Must look at the project in totality. KS *only* wins out in terms of location. DO has so much better facilities and maintenance should be even cheaper at 175pm. Layout also better and then coz total only 32 units over what is essentially similar plot size, it is more quiet and exclusive. 2 lifts serve 4 units each side per floor. Not so sure about KS but it appears to be like a dorm per floor layout...

KS from the 'artist impression' places so many deck chairs on the sun deck I fully doubt that placing one or two can even be possible given the narrowness of it... and the pool is very slim think only one person can swim any one time.

But you are right - 800k can probably get a comfy 1 bedder 506sf at Casa Fortuna for example or even 1+1 at Beacon Heights 667sf. Or 2BR at Vetro. Or 495sf studio at Tyrwhitt or Mackenzie D9. All much nearer to city...

So there is a certain 'price level tolerance' where it doesn't makes sense anymore for a 1 bedder.... I guess that figure is around 650k-700k max max in today's market.

Anyone knows about Pamera@east near Kembangan MRT? It is fully sold. I was told by agent another project going to launch in the vicinity which will push price further up, barring any unforeseen circumstances such as economy downturn.
    What was the launc price for KS? Owners must be laughing their way to the banks.
    800-900psf I think? if remember correctly

With the new hub/condo coming up at Bedok and the upcoming Paya Lebar CBD, the prices of old and new condos/aptments in Kembangan should go further up?

With the new hub/condo coming up at Bedok and the upcoming Paya Lebar CBD, the prices of old and new condos/aptments in Kembangan should go further up?
    Ya. I expecting Bedok MRT if got MM will hit 1500psf.... like Centro in AMK.

KS launch price 9xxpsf...bro bullman bot for 8xxpsf for multiple discount

u seriously may wana look around and even further to TK Lor G,H since u dun mind boutique apts instead of focusing on kembangan plaza

palmera east sold out their 2bedders first b4 their 1bedder.....mabe we r now experiencing 1bedder buyer's fatigue.....however, i aso find the 2bedders more attractive over there

Ya. I expecting Bedok MRT if got MM will hit 1500psf.... like Centro in AMK.
    u r aiming to get one? or looking at resale?

Must look at the project in totality. KS *only* wins out in terms of location. DO has so much better facilities and maintenance should be even cheaper at 175pm. Layout also better and then coz total only 32 units over what is essentially similar plot size, it is more quiet and exclusive. 2 lifts serve 4 units each side per floor. Not so sure about KS but it appears to be like a dorm per floor layout...

KS from the 'artist impression' places so many deck chairs on the sun deck I fully doubt that placing one or two can even be possible given the narrowness of it... and the pool is very slim think only one person can swim any one time.

But you are right - 800k can probably get a comfy 1 bedder 506sf at Casa Fortuna for example or even 1+1 at Beacon Heights 667sf. Or 2BR at Vetro. Or 495sf studio at Tyrwhitt or Mackenzie D9. All much nearer to city...

So there is a certain 'price level tolerance' where it doesn't makes sense anymore for a 1 bedder.... I guess that figure is around 650k-700k max max in today's market.
    bro....i dun mean to tok down doasia....in fact offered ur 1bedder type in the subsale market b4 it TOP but got rejected la...

i find doasia actually better den KS in totality especially ur 1bedder which surprisingly not facing the temple....

i attended the dosia launch last time too....but all the 1bedders r oredi snapped up......

Cool

palmera east is located along lorong melayu,actually not that close to the mrt compared to KS.
    KS was launched around 800-900 psf in apr 2009..sold out within 2-3hrs n the showflat was barely used.
    it took about 2 years to complete,not that fast considering its a small project.
    the slowest of all projects i'v come across is 'the aristo' in amber road..it was sold out except the 2 penthouses in early 2009 n till now mar 2011,only the skeleton structure of 5 floors out of 17 is completed..owners must be fuming by now.

They will be fuming more when they go into the unit for the first time

Quote Originally Posted by fiat500
    palmera east is located along lorong melayu,actually not that close to the mrt compared to KS.
    KS was launched around 800-900 psf in apr 2009..sold out within 2-3hrs n the showflat was barely used.
    it took about 2 years to complete,not that fast considering its a small project.
    the slowest of all projects i'v come across is 'the aristo' in amber road..it was sold out except the 2 penthouses in early 2009 n till now mar 2011,only the skeleton structure of 5 floors out of 17 is completed..owners must be fuming by now.

bro....i dun mean to tok down doasia....in fact offered ur 1bedder type in the subsale market b4 it TOP but got rejected la...

i find doasia actually better den KS in totality especially ur 1bedder which surprisingly not facing the temple....

i attended the dosia launch last time too....but all the 1bedders r oredi snapped up......
    Which side you offered? The front facing or back facing (blocked by Mill Creek)... and which size the 538 or 571

u r aiming to get one? or looking at resale?
    Me not keen on Bedok... grew up there don't wanna 'die' there also... :P

Which side you offered? The front facing or back facing (blocked by Mill Creek)... and which size the 538 or 571
    east facing one

Looks like on the way to 1500psf....

16 Jalan Masjid #02-15 Freehold $1265 624 $790k 23 Feb 11
    16 Jalan Masjid #02-01 Freehold $1245 538 $670k 21 Feb 11
    16 Jalan Masjid #04-03 Freehold $1331 495 $659k 09 Feb 11

Actually pool size seems ok lah. According to purchase agreement, dimensions are 35m x 3.2m. Can do proper laps, not like those old free-form pools...

Quote Originally Posted by aristos
    Actually pool size seems ok lah. According to purchase agreement, dimensions are 35m x 3.2m. Can do proper laps, not like those old free-form pools...
    Ok I correct myself - only two persons max can swim side by side and even butterfly stroke given the span each one has middle finger to middle finger is about same as their height average 1.7m. ;-)

Default Kembangan Suites TOP date

I look forward to the TOP of Kembangan Suites.

Anyone has a clearer idea of the TOP date? Hopefully will be ready in May 2011.

Cool

looks completed already..has it t.o.p?
    the metal fence is an eyesore,they should conceal it with plants around it..