Thread: Looking for property near to good primary school

Default Looking for property near to good primary school

Looking for property near to good primary school I have a budget of around 1M for a 3 bedder and would want my property to be within 1Km of any good primary school (boys) e.g. ACS etc..

Property age / no facilities / not near MRT/ are not a problem as long as it is within 1km school radius. Any gurus can advice?

Quote Originally Posted by mooomooo
    Looking for property near to good primary school I have a budget of around 1M for a 3 bedder and would want my property to be within 1Km of any good primary school (boys) e.g. ACS etc..

Property age / no facilities / not near MRT/ are not a problem as long as it is within 1km school radius. Any gurus can advice?
    D5 not near ACS right?

IMO D5 probably looking at NAN HUA ... and within 1KM will be Carabelle, Infiniti and Botannia ... probably need to confirm that all 3 are within 1KM ... but $1M at these 3 projects, you definitely can get 3RM

Quote Originally Posted by x11
    D5 not near ACS right?

IMO D5 probably looking at NAN HUA ... and within 1KM will be Carabelle, Infiniti and Botannia ... probably need to confirm that all 3 are within 1KM ... but $1M at these 3 projects, you definitely can get 3RM
    ACS is in Dover so its D5 isn't it?

oh ... my bad ... forgot about that one ... sorry sorry :P

Quote Originally Posted by x11
    oh ... my bad ... forgot about that one ... sorry sorry :P
    Hi, It seems like we are looking for property alike in many ways. Hope we can exchange our findings here to locate our dream home soon. Cheers

Forget about getting into ACS Primary if you are not an old boy. But can try ACS Barker Rd.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlahdin
    Forget about getting into ACS Primary if you are not an old boy. But can try ACS Barker Rd.
    Its really that difficult? Why?

i am also looking for property near nan hua pri. but seems ex. my budget not that high....

Its really that difficult? Why?
    Priority goes to old boys, Methodist church people and rich couples with six figure donations, and specific gifted/top pupils and sportsmen from other schools. If your son is not associated with any of the above, you can try for the residential proximity thing but most likely there won't be any vacancies left already.

i guess we are all doing it for the sake of our kids. mine is already in primary school and so his little brother will follow along. that's a huge relief. but i do agree that nowadays as parents, we tend to do everything we can for our kids even to the extend of shifting to a new place s othat we are nearer to the school.

i cannot afford to purchase one near my kid's primary school and so i am resigned to the fact that he will have to take the school bus or i'll just have to double up as his driver

You can consider Telok Kurau (D15) area.
    St. Patrick's residences (Freehold) launched just last week.
    Selling around $780psf, so 3rm should cost slightly over 1mill.
    Within 1km from Tao Nan Pri., one of the top primary schools in SG.
    Chances are high if stay within 1km.
    Victoria school, St. Patrick's School and Victoria JC in close proximity.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo6
    You can consider Telok Kurau (D15) area.
    St. Patrick's residences (Freehold) launched just last week.
    Selling around $780psf, so 3rm should cost slightly over 1mill.
    Within 1km from Tao Nan Pri., one of the top primary schools in SG.
    Chances are high if stay within 1km.
    Victoria school, St. Patrick's School and Victoria JC in close proximity.
    Thanks i will check them out

staying within one km from Tao Nan also need balloting.
    you can refer to this website for more info.
    http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/co...ked-popularity

i am also a mother looking for new home because want to send my daughter to a good primary school. I am not a singaporean so no old school to send my girl to. also don't have $$$ to do a 6 figure donation.

hi
    i am also looking for a property (budget of $900k for a 3 bedder free hold) within 1km from st andrews or SJI jnr. seems like a huge task! so difficult to find. sigh... been hunting for months
    also... seems like bank valuation for some projects ain't good. have to top up a lot of cash to pay for the differences (really not willing to do that at such bad times... rather keep the cash for other use)
    please help to advise on other properties. and hopefully some that are going to TOP soon. thanx heaps!

Default St Andrews

Hi,

I just noticed your posting. We are selling One Leicester 3 BR at your targetted $900k plus for our 3 BR unit. Do talk to our agent. He is at the verge of closing with another buyer. Agent doing for us cos' we are in Canada now. Call Desmond at: 9487 7117. Let him know I told you to call. We are asking for $910K for 1206 sq ft. There is currently at offer at $895K. Agent trying to convince buyer to accept our offer.

I think there is another lower floor marketing at $980k. We are trying to sell quickly so we can buy a property in Canada which has dropped alot faster than Singapore. Call him quickly, if you like.

Jo

hi
    thanx... a bit late... cos we just bought one st michael last week...