Thread: D16 Property

Default D16 Property

Hi, Would like to ask some advise on this, me looking at a 2004 property, boutique developent, only 20 odd units, FH, very near to East Coast Park. Owner selling for 585psf for 1281spft or 750,000. Any advise if this sounds like a deal worth while?

Quote Originally Posted by marksim
    Hi, Would like to ask some advise on this, me looking at a 2004 property, boutique developent, only 20 odd units, FH, very near to East Coast Park. Owner selling for 585psf for 1281spft or 750,000. Any advise if this sounds like a deal worth while?
    To be frank, east coast park area is very nice, but, now is a supply and demand problem.... There are just to many boutique projects in east coast.... Demand is no longer substantial to support the oversupply in east coast... Specially for boutique projects.

I have a different sch of thought. As long as the area/ project is desirable, there will be demand for it. Personally i feel that popular areas if it permits would have lots of supply to feed the demand. Eg. River valley huge supply, but no less desirable. Sembawang rarely any supply, likewise demand is low.

Quote Originally Posted by hayata1972
    To be frank, east coast park area is very nice, but, now is a supply and demand problem.... There are just to many boutique projects in east coast.... Demand is no longer substantial to support the oversupply in east coast... Specially for boutique projects.
    I do agree on the boutique projects part. Have to choose carefully...

if you like the layout, the price seems reasonable. (is this near siglap ?)

Quote Originally Posted by marksim