Thread: D9 Resale Units Good Buys!!!

Thumbs up D9 Resale Units Good Buys!!!

I have numerous good buy units in D9, killiney, kim yam, rivervalley, etc.

Price Ranges: 900psf-1300psf
    Type: 1-4bdrm
    Kindly drop me a line @ 82818888.

Thank you and best regards!

Pet

pm me lor ~ thx

can PM me pls with the info... thanks Pet.

can pm me also ? tks

PM me also. Thanks...

same here

Thumbs up

okie guys... my inbox is completely full of pm and cannot delete any further and there are really quite many listing that i came out with...

appreciate if you guys can help me to indicate the following details here so i can do some shortlisting according to your individual requirements on the property. Next, you sms me your contacts and your preference for viewing. subsequently, i will make the arrangement for all your viewing appts.

The information i need from you guy are as follows:
    a) Prefered location in D9
    b) Prefered Age of Property
    c) Type of Unit (ie, 2bdrm/3bdrm, etc)
    d) Size of property
    e) Budget
    f) Any other special requirements or request (ie, facing, etc)

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!!!

Thank you in advance for the enlightenment and opportunity to attend to your enquiries.

Cheers!

Pet

Hi, can send the info to my mailbox at [email protected]?

Budget <$1mil

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    okie guys... my inbox is completely full of pm and cannot delete any further and there are really quite many listing that i came out with...

appreciate if you guys can help me to indicate the following details here so i can do some shortlisting according to your individual requirements on the property. Next, you sms me your contacts and your preference for viewing. subsequently, i will make the arrangement for all your viewing appts.

d) Size of property
    e) Budget

Thank you in advance for the enlightenment and opportunity to attend to your enquiries.

Cheers!

Pet

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail

d) Size of property
    e) Budget

Cheers!

Pet
    Petmail,

Do u have an email which I can email you.
    I don't like to use SMS especially you have enquiry a to f.

Thumbs up

hi guys... sorry for the delay in replying all the smses since early this morning. will work out individually yo8ur request and revert to you soonest. my email cum msn: [email protected] for those who prefers to email to me.

Pet

hi pet

1) river valley or killiney area (or any place you recommend as best buy )
    2) new
    3) 2+1 or 3 bedroom
    4) > 900sq ft, 1200-1400 ideal
    5) 1-1.5 mil
    6) prefer high floors

thank you

you've got mail ..
    thanks in advance

Thumbs up

thanks firestarter and those sms/emailed me on the D9 properties. didn't expect the response to be so overwhelming... i didnt even get to response to all the sms and emails till now. but rest assured that i am already looking into all your requirement and will get in contacts with you guys within the next few days.

Once again, I apologise for the delay!!!

Pet

Thumbs up AKAN DATANG KILLINEY!!!

Hi guys.. I will be having a new projects at Killiney launching soon. more information will be furnish soon!

Those who are keen can drop me an sms 'Killiney I am interested + 'your name' "

Thanks!

Pet

haiz, did not get anything from you despite posting

Don;t waste time ... sms him in two different projects but no reply.

Quote Originally Posted by cartman
    haiz, did not get anything from you despite posting

Same here. Emailed him weeks ago but no response or acknowledgement at all. Well-done..

Quote Originally Posted by i12buyhouse
    Don;t waste time ... sms him in two different projects but no reply.

Relaxs. Ever called agents that advertised in papers but never picked up calls and even return calls?

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Relaxs. Ever called agents that advertised in papers but never picked up calls and even return calls?
    some after u told them not interested.
    They say u waste their time

Pet dun reply at all

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    that's different.

this is a public forum where he specifically asked members here to email or sms or pm him with details. can understand if busy but its been more than 2 weeks and if not keen, don't go round soliciting for information

Precisely. Well, there are always better options around.

that's different.

this is a public forum where he specifically asked members here to email or sms or pm him with details. can understand if busy but its been more than 2 weeks and if not keen, don't go round soliciting for information

Thumbs up

sorry guys and gals, I did send out some replies including my latest shanghai one 2+1 for sale also. I did call some of you to follow up via phone calls as well. I did understand from some that they didnt received so resend. might be cos of my oversight on some of you cos many messages. I sincerely apologise for the genuine mistake I committed.

My 3bdrm in D15 currently sold out but 4bdrm is still available. Some penthouse units are also available.

Shanghai One unit is 1109sqft beautifully renovated. best unit best layout on high floor with panoramic 270degree city views even while you sip some wine in the bath tub listening to some soft music after a hard day at work. Bank valuaution 1.25mil.

Once again, I do apologise to all of you if i did fail to respond to anyone of you for the matching units. do drop me a sms indicating your name and 'sms you earlier for d9 resale' and this time i will make sure i get back you guys with all the details.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Pet

that's different.

There are plenty of agents around. If can't even do simple follow-up, how to entrust bigger responsibilities like acting in buyer's / seller's interests?

Besides, from the way some of these agents market their projects or units, lots of la-la-la lifestyle marketing bullshit. What sip wine in the bath-tub, corny.

And it seems to strike agents from a particular agency who represents a lot of mickey mouse size projects that claims full 100% sold-out yet have immediate sub-sale units and relatively many return units. Again lots of marketing bullshit. Buyers AND sellers be-forewarned not to be taken in by agents who can spin the greatest novels. I tend to avoid those who use lifestyle slogans to sell their projects because usually there are flaws to be covered up with marketing craps.

that's different.

precisely ... no sound no color ..
    now asking us to sms him again ..
    looks like he dun even know whom sent him details ..

That's why I alway advocate seller to sell direct without an agent.

Quote Originally Posted by HP65
    There are plenty of agents around. If can't even do simple follow-up, how to entrust bigger responsibilities like acting in buyer's / seller's interests?

Besides, from the way some of these agents market their projects or units, lots of la-la-la lifestyle marketing bullshit. What sip wine in the bath-tub, corny.

And it seems to strike agents from a particular agency who represents a lot of mickey mouse size projects that claims full 100% sold-out yet have immediate sub-sale units and relatively many return units. Again lots of marketing bullshit. Buyers AND sellers be-forewarned not to be taken in by agents who can spin the greatest novels. I tend to avoid those who use lifestyle slogans to sell their projects because usually there are flaws to be covered up with marketing craps.

Agree. But of course, there are reliable and fore-coming agents as well . I always appreciate agents or service providers whom honour what they promised and importantly, able to deliver. If not, no chance for my business .

Quote Originally Posted by i12buyhouse
    That's why I alway advocate seller to sell direct without an agent.