View Poll Results: Double Bay Residences (DBR) - How much $psf will you pay ?

Voters
335. You may not vote on this poll
  • $450 - $500 psf

98 29.25%
  • $500 - $550 psf

57 17.01%
  • $550 - $600 psf

49 14.63%
  • $600 - $650 psf

47 14.03%
  • Not Interest - Not worth.

84 25.07%
Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 21263136414647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1739

Thread: Double Bay Residences, Simei St4 (D18, 99LH, 646units, UOL/Kheng Leong)

Default DBR Entry as of mid-July 2012

Default July TOP still possible??

wahhh... nice pics... i like...

Congrats. Looks like it is going to be completed soon.

Add Me too!

1. evilllll
    2. East Lover
    3. Shespawn
    4. terence
    5. dimderm
    6.armyant
    7. Rm

Dear all,

As DBR is TOP-ing in 3rd Quarter of the year, many of us may have started looking for IDs and scout for furniture already. Earlier on, we have posted about doing bulk buying e.g. electrical appliances, planter/balcony/bay windows decking… but who has actually gone around and have ask for bulk discount? Many of us put down names, but no one follow up as no one knows whether those who posted their names are serious about bulk buying.

Here’s the list of names who are interested in bulk buying.
    1. evilllll
    2. East Lover
    3. Shespawn (17A)
    4. terence
    5. dimderm
    6. armyant
    7. Toughcrab
    8. GodIsAwesome (17A)
    9. Rm (17)

If you want to share some of your shopping experience to benefit DBR residences, feel free to contribute.

Planter/Balcony/Bay Window Decking
    I been to Expo and seen Evorich – Accoya Wood which quote about 25psf (damned ex, but heard that this wood is very lasting and does not warp. If anyone interested to get this, we can maybe get a group discount together.
    http://www.evorich.com.sg/products_brand.aspx?id=13

Electrical appliances
    Goh Ah bee Electronics
    Heard that their prices are pretty good and reasonable, so probably be getting from them.
    Jerome (contact from Renotalk) 92256638
    You can msg him for prices of your electrical appliances to see whether pricing is good.[/QUOTE]

I am not a resident of Double Bay but it is heartening to know that there are many of you guys contributing here.

The evorich website has a picture of wood decking on a balcony. Can anyone share the purpose of having a wood decking?

My personal thoughts are that a wood decking on a balcony would be more susceptible to weather (sun and rain), collects dust more easily and harder to clean as compared to normal tile flooring where you can just easily mop. Looks nice though.

Quote Originally Posted by ruimei
    Dear all,

As DBR is TOP-ing in 3rd Quarter of the year, many of us may have started looking for IDs and scout for furniture already. Earlier on, we have posted about doing bulk buying e.g. electrical appliances, planter/balcony/bay windows decking… but who has actually gone around and have ask for bulk discount? Many of us put down names, but no one follow up as no one knows whether those who posted their names are serious about bulk buying.

1. evilllll
    2. East Lover
    3. Shespawn (17A)
    4. terence
    5. dimderm
    6. armyant
    7. Toughcrab
    8. GodIsAwesome (17A)
    9. Rm (17)

If you want to share some of your shopping experience to benefit DBR residences, feel free to contribute.

I been to Expo and seen Evorich – Accoya Wood which quote about 25psf (damned ex, but heard that this wood is very lasting and does not warp. If anyone interested to get this, we can maybe get a group discount together.

Electrical appliances
    Goh Ah bee Electronics
    Heard that their prices are pretty good and reasonable, so probably be getting from them.
    You can msg him for prices of your electrical appliances to see whether pricing is good.
    [/QUOTE]

All, please go to Facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/274937302549750/

Many more discussions have progressed in the group. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ruimei
    Dear all,

1. evilllll
    2. East Lover
    3. Shespawn (17A)
    4. terence
    5. dimderm
    6. armyant
    7. Toughcrab
    8. GodIsAwesome (17A)
    9. Rm (17)

Electrical appliances
    Goh Ah bee Electronics
    You can msg him for prices of your electrical appliances to see whether pricing is good.
    [/quote]

can see the one tree island, the spas in the air and part of swimming pool forming .... end of year TOP likely

on top of MSCP:

Very Nice, Like...

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    can see the one tree island, the spas in the air and part of swimming pool forming .... end of year TOP likely

on top of MSCP:

The photos are very nice, thanks for sharing.

Btw, any idea where these agents get our addresses from? They have been bugging me with letters every other day.

I'm quite sure they have not gotten the address from my caveat because my caveat does not list my residential address.

I have a very good mind to report these guys to the CEA.

Quote Originally Posted by dimderm
    The photos are very nice, thanks for sharing.

Btw, any idea where these agents get our addresses from? They have been bugging me with letters every other day.

I'm quite sure they have not gotten the address from my caveat because my caveat does not list my residential address.

I have a very good mind to report these guys to the CEA.
    we discussed this at page 142-143... I even got ID company called to promo their renovation package

maybe developer, lawyer or bank sold ur contact. beats me also

Hi DB owners, have anyone received letter from developer stating TOP soon? Felt that this development progress is a bit slow, don't know what is the construction firm doing? Completion date by right should be 16 May!!

Quote Originally Posted by nochoice
    Hi DB owners, have anyone received letter from developer stating TOP soon? Felt that this development progress is a bit slow, don't know what is the construction firm doing? Completion date by right should be 16 May!!
    even though optima completed few month already oso not top yet so i think DB still long way to go

Quote Originally Posted by easteast
    even though optima completed few month already oso not top yet so i think DB still long way to go
    i remember someone mentioned it will be TOP on July 12 in previous pages, as indicated in their annual report...

but now already august, still 杳无音信!I will go US for holiday after PSLE....don't tell me TOP at OCT, then I can only response when I come back on Nov

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    i remember someone mentioned it will be TOP on July 12 in previous pages, as indicated in their annual report...

but now already august, still 杳无音信!I will go US for holiday after PSLE....don't tell me TOP at OCT, then I can only response when I come back on Nov
    WFK/Optima more ready also not yet TOP. DBR with so many units and facilities where get TOP so fast?

Most likely December or Q1 2013 ... dun worry market will chiong soon, enjoy your holiday and remember to bring iPad to TCSS in forum
    Ride at your own risk !!!

[quote=East Lover]i remember someone mentioned it will be TOP on July 12 in previous pages, as indicated in their annual report...

but now already august, still 杳无音信!I will go US for holiday after PSLE....don't tell me TOP at OCT, then I can only response when I come back on Nov [/quote

Picture tells a thousand word... they are still doing the entrance how to top soon?
    u rather they take their time do quality job then to rush through lo

I hoped they can made it by this year....

library??

the main pool looks a bit small for 646 units ... but there is another 50m lap pool, the preserved tree is heavily trimmed lol

nice photo, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    library??

the main pool looks a bit small for 646 units ... but there is another 50m lap pool, the preserved tree is heavily trimmed lol

what i can only say is that can't relay on the TOP date agent quoted. luckily i didn't choose to move to this project for own stay...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillyred888

Picture tells a thousand word... they are still doing the entrance how to top soon?
    u rather they take their time do quality job then to rush through lo

we discussed this at page 142-143... I even got ID company called to promo their renovation package
    Thanks lots.

I bought my unit from the subsale market so my address is not in the caveat, so I have absolutely no idea how the agents/ID companies can get my address.

I will be writing to the CEA to find out.

Any chance of the development TOP-ing in August? Sigh.

Anyway, it looks really beautiful. Hope the wait is worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by dimderm
    Thanks lots.

I bought my unit from the subsale market so my address is not in the caveat, so I have absolutely no idea how the agents/ID companies can get my address.

I will be writing to the CEA to find out.

Any chance of the development TOP-ing in August? Sigh.

Anyway, it looks really beautiful. Hope the wait is worthwhile.
    Think no chance. From outside, still have quite a bit to clear and touch up. dont worry, its worth the wait. its one of the hottest big project thats so near MRT.

Anyway, it looks really beautiful. [/quote]

it looks ok only , nothing special

Quote Originally Posted by Chillyred888
    Anyway, it looks really beautiful.
    it looks ok only , nothing special [/quote]

Haa. not as beautiful as Reflection of course, but beautiful compared to modena, simei green, my manhatten. just jogged past the site - quite nice la, big blocks and glassy look. Saw the curvy round thing that was shown on the pic a few posts back.

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard
    it looks ok only , nothing special
    Haa. not as beautiful as Reflection of course, but beautiful compared to modena, simei green, my manhatten. just jogged past the site - quite nice la, big blocks and glassy look. Saw the curvy round thing that was shown on the pic a few posts back.[/quote]

That's quite true esp compared to the hdbs around

DOUBLE BAY RESIDENCES SIMEI STREET 4 Condominium 1 670,000 538sqft Strata 1,245psf Jul-2012

DOUBLE BAY RESIDENCES SIMEI STREET 4 Condominium 1 720,000 560sqft Strata 1,286psf May-12

DOUBLE BAY RESIDENCES SIMEI STREET 4 Condominium 1 1,090,000 1,001 Strata 1,089 Jul-12

MY MANHATTAN SIMEI STREET 3 Condominium 1 971,384 861 Strata 1,128 Jul-12

MY MANHATTAN SIMEI STREET 3 Condominium 1 727,439 560 Strata 1,300psf Jul-12

quantum same with My Manhattan already

Quote Originally Posted by phantom_opera
    DOUBLE BAY RESIDENCES SIMEI STREET 4 Condominium 1 670,000 538sqft Strata 1,245psf Jul-2012

DOUBLE BAY RESIDENCES SIMEI STREET 4 Condominium 1 720,000 560sqft Strata 1,286psf May-12

DOUBLE BAY RESIDENCES SIMEI STREET 4 Condominium 1 1,090,000 1,001 Strata 1,089 Jul-12

MY MANHATTAN SIMEI STREET 3 Condominium 1 971,384 861 Strata 1,128 Jul-12

MY MANHATTAN SIMEI STREET 3 Condominium 1 727,439 560 Strata 1,300psf Jul-12

quantum same with My Manhattan already
    No wonder more and more are seen at the My Manhattan sales office. Near and about the same indeed. At this point if buying, go for which one?

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    No wonder more and more are seen at the My Manhattan sales office. Near and about the same indeed. At this point if buying, go for which one?
    Of course whichever that can fetch higher rental loh