Page 1 of 12 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: I will buy rivergate and the sail

Default I will buy rivergate and the sail

Agents and owners, i will buy 2/3 bdrm units at the sail or rivergate at launch prices. Pls sms me at 81331132 if u r interestes

Do not waste my time with requests for 'current market rate psf'

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    Agents and owners, i will buy 2/3 bdrm units at the sail or rivergate at launch prices. Pls sms me at 81331132 if u r interestes

you not gonna exercise that the sail unit?

Pet

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    you not gonna exercise that the sail unit?

Pet
    I have 4 weeks to decide. Tts y tis called 'option'. In a down market, options r the detriment of sellers. Unfortunately

Thumbs up

I have 4 weeks to decide. Tts y tis called 'option'. In a down market, options r the detriment of sellers. Unfortunately

honestly that unit is really a good deal for the sail. only set back is that banks are not willing to loan...

it now boils down to the rivergate saga

Thumbs up

actually checked with a lot agents from many different agenices and developers etc... but most said they heard of such rumours but do not have any concrete truth on such deals or issues going on.

Pet

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    actually checked with a lot agents from many different agenices and developers etc... but most said they heard of such rumours but do not have any concrete truth on such deals or issues going on.

Pet
    Huh?? It's already reported on a financial paper as Ferrel Asset Mgmt intends to unload 90 units more.. I think I read it in THE EDGE

Is there an online version of the article?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    Huh?? It's already reported on a financial paper as Ferrel Asset Mgmt intends to unload 90 units more.. I think I read it in THE EDGE
    thats why.. tried getting someone to dig more info thru his contacts and sources but all came back saying no concrete info whether true or rumour...

Pet

Go and buy the magazine called "THE EDGE"..
    Don't be penny wise, pound foolish...

It says..

"Ferrell Asset Management is now looking to offload more than 90 apartments in RiverGate, with an indicative selling price of $950psf."

do you guys think rivergate a better investment than other condos in river valley or newton area?

petmall, you have any good buys for cosmopolitan or similar at launch prices?

my friend is looking for a unit. no great hurry, no need loan though if not too expensive

thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cartman
    do you guys think rivergate a better investment than other condos in river valley or newton area?

petmall, you have any good buys for cosmopolitan or similar at launch prices?

my friend is looking for a unit. no great hurry, no need loan though if not too expensive

thanks
    hi bro... appreciate if you could drop me your requirement in the other thread i started in d9 as well? i worry i might just missed you out on your request.. just in case only...

Pet

Default Rivergate rumour is true!

At the 545-unit RiverGate, a waterfront condominium with landmark status along the Singapore River, funds managed by Ferrell Asset Management Ltd bought 100 apartments for $182 million in 2005 prior to the launch. The high-end condominium developed by CapitaLand and Hwa Hong Corp was initially launched in mid-2005 at an average price of $1,080 psf. By August 2006, transaction prices had escalated to $1,700 psf. In 2007, at the peak of the property boom, several units changed hands above $2,000 psf, with one, a large 2,992 sq ft apartment on the 38th floor, sold in the sub-sale market for close to $7.66 million, or $2,560 psf in July of that year, according to URA Realis database of caveats.

The two most recent caveats lodged with URA Realis in December at RiverGate were for two 1,550 sq ft apartments — one was sold for $1,100 psf and another for $1,419 psf in the sub-sale market. According to market sources, Ferrell Asset Management is now looking to offload more than 90 apartments in RiverGate, with an indicative selling price of $950 psf. The project is expected to obtain TOP sometime this year.

JUST READ THIS AT http://www.theedgesingapore.com/comp...k=view&start=2

Even according to The Edge, they can only say "According to market sources". In any case, it appears that Ferrell, if rumour is proven true, wants to sell to a single buyer, which is likely to be a fund similar to ARA's Asia Dragon Fund which bought bulk units of Grange Infinite and thus, likely to grant a discount to 950psf. Currently, individuals are likely to be able to buy from the others only at launch prices which are closer to $1100psf, but of course we won't know if it might go down somemore in a few months time.

Nonetheless, I agree that the RiverGate is a superior development to others in the River Valley area and worth looking out for. For me, I feel that living beside the river sure beats the busy cross junction where the Cosmopolitan is located and the units and bedrooms, pool, facilities, landscape are also larger than that of Cosmopolitan. The drawback is that there are more units.

If u want rivergate, come look for me....have lots of units in hand but most prob only can view when i get keys from my owners in most prob-march.
    All sizes that range from 2br-4br and nt forgetting the penthouses as well.
    As long as offers are reasonable, will try my best to push the deal thru for u.

If u hav any further enquiries, i can be contacted @ 81835132 =)

Cheers mates

Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    If u want rivergate, come look for me....have lots of units in hand but most prob only can view when i get keys from my owners in most prob-march.

Cheers mates
    Reasonable for who? Sellers? Or Buyers? As a buyer, a reasonable price to me is $700 psf for Rivergate 2-bedder. If seller do not agree, do not bother to contact buyers.

Cheers mates
    Okay, if you can get a 1500 sqft south facing unt at 1 mil, count me in. issue cheque immediately

Quote Originally Posted by East Lover
    Okay, if you can get a 1500 sqft south facing unt at 1 mil, count me in. issue cheque immediately
    You can count me in as well. Most probably you can count on anyone who looking to buy right now. $700psf is a steal. But my own assessment is that all this talk of 700psf is just wishful thinking. But if the 'durian' wants to fall in front of me then who am I to refuse.

Cheers mates
    my offer $700 psf for 2 br

if had.. PM me

Put me on the list as well !

2/3 br ok for me @ $700psf. Issue cheque immediately.

we should ask home run or Pet or Joe to represent us for a group discount at $700 psf for Rivergate (since Esta no hope at 700 psf liao...)

Heard some rumours that all 80 units from fund house sold at $750psf flat this morning... can anyone confirm...?

if it is true... it turn out to be low floor/big unit at $700psf , high floor/small unit at $800psf.

we should ask home run or Pet or Joe to represent us for a group discount at $700 psf for Rivergate (since Esta no hope at 700 psf liao...)

where is your source from about this sale?

I wonder why can't Ferrell sell back to developer at a loss or at the breakeven px rather than make a big hoo ha with all the hassle now. Assuming F bought at average $1,080 or maybe $1k psf, F sell back to Capland at similar px or reported $950psf, i reckon not a bad deal for CapL as thet can resell at $1080 or $1.1k psf to their "preferred customer". CapL has the resources to do this and probably make at least $10+ mil along the way.

I believe what you all heard are just rumours.

They will not sell below 1200psf.

Thumbs up

thanks for the trust and opportunity... i will update you guys if i do have any RG for sale @ good price!

Pet

Quote Originally Posted by i12buyhouse
    Heard some rumours that all 80 units from fund house sold at $750psf flat this morning... can anyone confirm...?

if it is true... it turn out to be low floor/big unit at $700psf , high floor/small unit at $800psf.
    Got this update from my agent as well that it was sold to a single buyer today, keeping my fingers crossed but let's hope that they are willing to sell at a "reasonable" price for buyers if it is true

I was informed that the psf sold is $880 for all units, can anyone confirm on this?

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    Got this update from my agent as well that it was sold to a single buyer today, keeping my fingers crossed but let's hope that they are willing to sell at a "reasonable" price for buyers if it is true
    now that single buyer will flip the units? LOL