Page 1 of 44 1234561116212631 ... LastLast

Thread: Mi Casa (D23, 99 Years, Far East Organization)

Default Mi Casa (D23, 99 Years, Far East Organization)

Hi folks

I stayed around CCK area, juz to inform you guys that a new 99 yrs condo, Mi Casa, by Far East is coming very soon. Showflat is being done up now.

A bit info: Location is not bad as it's walking distance to CCK Mrt Stn/Bus Interchange/Shops, Shell Stn and Lot 1 Shoppers' Mall/CCK Centre.

For rest info, wait til when it launch officially.

One thing will be exiciting to watch is how much PSF especially when Jurong West is selling at a discount when launch as seen from recent Caspian project.

Cheers!

I don't think it is going to be cheap judging by the previous project launched by the developer

Quote Originally Posted by zoros
    Hi folks

I stayed around CCK area, juz to inform you guys that a new 99 yrs condo, Mi Casa, by Far East is coming very soon. Showflat is being done up now.

A bit info: Location is not bad as it's walking distance to CCK Mrt Stn/Bus Interchange/Shops, Shell Stn and Lot 1 Shoppers' Mall/CCK Centre.

One thing will be exiciting to watch is how much PSF especially when Jurong West is selling at a discount when launch as seen from recent Caspian project.

Cheers!

even if it's cheap, this is FEO.

everything falls apart after a year of TOP, about when the defect-free period ends

Default Mi Casa Condo

The picture poster is up, it looks like it's probably going to be just 2 blocks, very low - maybe about 7 or 8 storeys high only, with a very small pool. I'm so disappointed. It's just a small plot of land anyway. Very low blocks maybe because of the army camp just next to the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    even if it's cheap, this is FEO.

everything falls apart after a year of TOP, about when the defect-free period ends
    adoi, FEO rep so bad one ah?

Quote Originally Posted by gohll
    The picture poster is up, it looks like it's probably going to be just 2 blocks, very low - maybe about 7 or 8 storeys high only, with a very small pool. I'm so disappointed. It's just a small plot of land anyway. Very low blocks maybe because of the army camp just next to the plot.
    Let's wait til the soft launch details out in weeks to come. According to previous land sale for this plot, it was said that the plot ratio is even higher than the nearby The Warren Condo, i.e. can build up to 36 storeys high which i read months ago from ST.

36 storeys is still possible if the garmen folks intend to close down the nearby army camp & shift it to other places.

I really hope so, but I DOUBT it. Go take a look at the poster, it doesn't look exciting at all. I'm very keen to buy a condo (esp. on a high floor) in the CCK area, but this plot of land seems to be the last plot near the MRT station. Keep us posted when you hear more news ok?

Hi

The GIANT condo colorful poster is UP oredi at the showhouse, even the chinese name has been named too!

The workers are busily doing the interior fix-out for the showhouse. Guess FEO wanna to push out the sales ASAP esp after seeing both Caspian and Alexis having good sales.

As I said, the plus point for this MI CASA project is, near to CCK Central, and is beside the CCK Park, tucked at the quieter part of CCK Centre area. Most importantly, it's the ONLY new project at the CCK Centre region.

Default Mi Casa Is Expensive !!!!

I heard that the soft launch will be in the next 2 months. Saw an agent's comment on MyHometown.com that the psf will be from $620 upwards, hope that's not true as that would be crazily expensive (unless they give a HUGE discount during the soft launch - like Alexis - 28% discount!). Mi Casa is in a sub-urban location, with no exciting big dev project like the Lake district for Caspian. Also, unlike Caspian with the high floors and many condo facilities, Mi Casa doesn't look luxurious at all, in fact rather boring and 'cramp', with the few blocks in that small plot of land.

I will probably wait another 6 months to recee the condo market further since the sentiment is that prices are going to drop further within that period of time. If Mi Casa is launched at $620 psf upwards, I might as well look for a better quality condo in a better location!!! Maybe even Caspian. I will only consider Mi Casa if it's between $500 - $550 psf, depending on the final project details.

Hi

I personally dun think it would drop to 500 to 550 psf. Reason being the best and newest existing condo in the region, The Warren, is at about 550 psf on average. New condo will normally at about 8 to 12% higher than old condos. PLUS, the location can be classified as at around CCK Central region, and not 1 remote corner of CCK.

Caspian might have the so called "lake side hype" BUT you have to know that the Jurong West area is very near to those Jurong and Tuas industrial estates....i.e. those dust and also the famous chocolate smell...

CCK is basically a very residential-based estate.

The Warren is right across the road from Lot 1 Mall/MRT, facing Lot 1, whereas Mi Casa is quite a walking distance away.

Anyway, do you have any idea roughly what kind of discount can I get at the soft launch? Trying to calculate affordability ....

Still feeling sore about having missed buying The Warren when it was new and cheap.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gohll
    The Warren is right across the road from Lot 1 Mall/MRT, facing Lot 1, whereas Mi Casa is quite a walking distance away.

Anyway, do you have any idea roughly what kind of discount can I get at the soft launch? Trying to calculate affordability ....

Still feeling sore about having missed buying The Warren when it was new and cheap.

Thanks.
    Dear all,

I have juz gt some basic info to share wif all abt mi casa...

total is 457 units, 20 storey high, of cos comes wif various size fm 2 bdrm up to 4 bdrm.. and each unit size is compareable to HDB units

launching shld be end of mar 09 wich is coming SOON!

average 600psf bt still yet to finalise... as some of yu hav mentioned is walking distance to CCK mrt.

Quote Originally Posted by zoros
    Hi folks

Cheers!

hihi...

basic info i gt for mi casa.

457 units, 20 storey high, launching end mar 09.

all the units size are comparable to HDB units.

average 600psf bt yet to confirm.

if anyone interested can contact me! i m fm FEO

PREVIEW LAUNCH ON - MI CASA @CHOA CHU KANG

Designed with a Mediterranean theme, Mi Casa is a perfect getaway for those who love to come home to resort style living everyday. With the Choa Chu Kang MRT and LRT station, bus interchange and Lot One shopping mall mere minutes away, this new condominium is truly one to look forward to, making it the only private residential development in the vicinity.

Located at Choa Chu Kang Drive, other recreational and shopping amenities such as the Community Library, Choa Chu Kang Park, Swimming Complex & Sports Hall, Warren Country Club.

This residential development is also an ideal home for families with school-going children, with numerous schools such as SouthView Primary School, Bukit Panjang High School and Pioneer Junior College located within the neighbourhood.

FACILITIES Full condo facilities

AMENITIES
    • Near Choa Chu Kang bus interchange
    • Near to Choa Chu Kang MRT & LRT
    • Mins from Lot One Shopping Centre
    • Near Swimming Complex & Sports Hall

Schools
    * Near SouthView Primary School
    * Bukit Panjang High School
    * Pioneer Junior College
    • Near community library

• Minutes away from Choa Chu Kang Park
    • Near Warren Golf Course

We have Various room type to suit your needs.

Studio
    2 Bedroom & 2 + 1 Bedroom
    3 Bedroom & 3 + 1 Bedroom
    4 Bedroom

For preview launch or more information, Please call/EMAIL :

Chris Yip (ERA)
    98738598 (Handphone)
    [email protected] (Email)

After the CASPIAN hype, now is the turn for MI CASA in the West of Singapore.

CCK basically is a mostly residential area with no industrial area (note: exclude Sungei Kadut area which is at the far end of Yew Tee estate). The site of Mi Casa is not too bad as KJE is just round the corner which connects to Jurong/Tuas industrial zone/2nd Link and BKE/PIE + Causeway.

For people working at West side, CCK is not a bad place to be in.

Default For those looking at CCK area, Mi Casa Condo is coming!

Micasa meaning is my home in spanish...the 2 storey club house is next to multi storey carpark...the condo has a few towers with the lowest block of 5 storeys gradually increase in height of subsequent towers to the highest block of 17 storeys...the 2 bedrooms are about 1000 sq feet and 3+1 around 1200 sq ft...

this escalating height design is unique as it presents an opening up view if ones is standing at the ground floor of the tallest block looking towards the direction of shortest block, there are water feature at the main entrance...pool with slides for kids...50m pool..all towers are linked with shelter...one man island with bbq and washroom...club house with cooking facilities at function room...etc etc...

selling at S$600 psf...

has seen the presentation done by FEO...

Hi,

Here are some pics on Mi Casa

Mi Casa Pic.jpg

Xin Le Yuan.jpg

Mi Casa.jpg

Chris Yip (ERA)
    98738598 (Handphone)

Hi agent

Not to put in any negative remark on your effort BUT those pics r already in public eye. Guess genuine buyers do appreciate if you have any detailed pics or any others showing the design of units & etc before the soft launch.

Quote Originally Posted by hyip68034
    Hi,

Here are some pics on Mi Casa

Mi Casa Pic.jpg

Xin Le Yuan.jpg

Mi Casa.jpg

Chris Yip (ERA)
    98738598 (Handphone)

PREVIEW TARGET LAUNCH IS END MAR / 1ST WEEK OF APRIL !!! - TBA

Here are more pics on Mi Casa
    Mi Casa_My Home.jpg

Mediteranean Style.jpg

Show Gallery and Devlopment Site.jpg

Tower Block Plan.jpg

Recreational Facilities.jpg

Unit Layout.jpg

Birds Eye View.jpg

Children's Play Areas.jpg

Evening At The Club House and Main Pool.jpg

Island Pavilion and the Main Pool.jpg

Islands with Jacuzzi_Dining Amenities.jpg

Balconies Overlooking Blue Waters.jpg

Tower 2 A2.jpg

Tower 8 C2.jpg

This is a unique development with Mediterranean design concept (dancing blocks) resort style setting. It has functional layout, increases space efficiency and allows for maximum utilization of space with no wasted corners. Mi Casa also has both unique and comprehensive facilities such as "private islands" within the pool for residents' privately held parties, 50m lap pool, tennis courts..

There is also good rental potential due to limited supply of new projects launched within the region. Far East Organization is an award winning developer and is reputable for its extensive landscape design and efficient layout.

Below is more information on Mi Casa Condominium :

DEVELOPER : FAR EAST ORGANIZATION
    TENURE : 99YRS
    SITE AREA : 204516 sq ft
    TYPE : 9 blocks of 5 to 17 storey condominium (457units) with multi storey car park
    UNITS :
    2bdrm 38units 1020-1292sq ft
    2+1study 65units 1120-1146sq ft
    3bdrm 169units 1260-1343sq ft
    3+1study 136units 1301-2217sq ft
    4bdrm 49units 1384-2316sq ft

FACILITIES :
    50M lap pool, leisure pool,children fun pool with slides, clubhouse, gymnasium,
    Multi purpose hall, Jacuzzi, sun bathing deck, "island" with spa or dining pavilion, Children playground, BBQ pits, Tennis Courts, Garden Plaza

Payment schedule : Normal progressive Payment or Interest Absorption Scheme

* Less than 5 mins walk to Choa Chu Kang MRT station, LRT station and Bus Interchange
    * Close proximity to major shopping malls such as Lot 1 Shoppers' Mall & West Mall Shopping Centre
    * Within 1 km radius to Southview Primary School
    * Easy access to PIE, KJE and SLE

UNIQUE DEVELOPMENT :
    * Adopt a Mediterranean design concept (dancing blocks) within the development+
    resort style setting
    * Wide range of unit sizes
    * Functional layout (eg absence of bay window), increase the space efficiency and allow
    for maximum utilization of space with no wasted corner etc
    * Unique and comprehensive full facilities such as "private islands" within the pool for
    the residents privately held parties, 50m lap pool, tennis courts..etc

Chris Yip (ERA)
    98738598 (Handphone)

THis project looks very unique n 'resort' feeling.. If FEO prices reasonably, think will be sellable...

Just went pass there. They are still busy setting up the showroom.

Talked to some rep from FEO today. price range from 650 -680 psf. a mid floor 2+1 unit abt 1130sqft will set u back by more than 700k. not to talk abt the high floor unblock poolview unit.

Quote Originally Posted by seans
    Talked to some rep from FEO today. price range from 650 -680 psf. a mid floor 2+1 unit abt 1130sqft will set u back by more than 700k. not to talk abt the high floor unblock poolview unit.
    wah, so expensive! even at 600psf, 2+1 already 750k+... at CCK, how to buy?

Different FEO give different price. Was showflat viewing Jardin today, the FEO agent there said Mi Casa will likely be launching at avg $620 psf.

Brochures dropped into my mailbox, sticked on my front gate, shoved onto the windscreen of my car (I currently stay in CCK), all says avg $600 psf.

Quote Originally Posted by kal
    THis project looks very unique n 'resort' feeling.. If FEO prices reasonably, think will be sellable...
    At the current market situation, what selling price will be considered reasonable, especially from FEO?

Many other development relaunching currently just below $600 for LH...

Below $550 psf then worth to consider

Quote Originally Posted by smarian
    Below $550 psf then worth to consider
    multistorey carpark again... like HDB

Then get CCK condos like The WARREN which has underground basement carpark...

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    multistorey carpark again... like HDB

Northvale condo also has underground car park and the condo has been renovated no t long ago

at least 600sgd psf? i think pay abit more can get district 5 956yrs leasehold unit.... lol..