Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131823283338 ... LastLast

Thread: Mi Casa (D23, 99 Years, Far East Organization)

smell from the chocolate factory and the oil refinery. the smell interchanges all the time and it is sometimes enough to fill your appetite before you step into a neighbouring food centre...

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Smell from where? from the industrial sites or the workers?

CCk too far from jurong to smell anything liao.. however hv to contend with the occasional saf military wayangs .. boom-boom-boom & ra-tat-tat-tat in the evenings ~

Quote Originally Posted by august
    CCk too far from jurong to smell anything liao.. however hv to contend with the occasional saf military wayangs .. boom-boom-boom & ra-tat-tat-tat in the evenings ~
    I feel so safe

i must say, mi casa has one of the best layout for their masters bedroom. And it has a unique bathroom. However, the kitchen is not so good...

Quote Originally Posted by cyl
    i must say, mi casa has one of the best layout for their masters bedroom. And it has a unique bathroom. However, the kitchen is not so good...
    Will the devt get the Mediterranean sun too?

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    $500 to $600 psf for a condo in singapore is considered cheap. for the same floor area, a condo at Illuminaire would cost you about 4 condos at mi casa, so mi casa is cheap relative to prime D9.
    Micasa starts from $585 psf during the soft launch, and that is only for ground floor non-pool facing. Adding $7psf for each higher floor, majority of the units are all >$600 psf in MiCasa. Too bad as FEO bought the land during the peak in 2008.

The layout of MiCasa unit is quite well designed, though some might find it a bit too simple. Good master bedroom with a nice bathroom (for those that can accept the sunken bath). However, for $600psf, only homogeneous tiles are used is a little cheapskate.

Went to Mi Casa showroom one week ago. Bedrooms are big compare with other development. However, the materials and finishing are so so ... Oven is excluded in the kitchen finishing
    Last edited by [email protected]; 12-04-09 at 09:49.

Quote Originally Posted by august

Hehehehe.....in Jurong...you can hear it too....occassional BOOM...BOOM...BOOM....I thought it was going to rain......

Quote Originally Posted by propertysale01
    Choa Chu Kang has very few condo projects launched for the past 8 years. In addition, this could be the last condo project that government is allowing based on the master plan set in. With an exclusive explosion of the launch price for Micasa, this is definitely one opportunity that can't be missed. Far East has been providing quality condominium for many years, as it is also the largest private developer in Singapore. With 4 FIABCI award (Equalvalent to an OCSAR award) internationally recognised. Quality is never compromised in the building materials of the condomimium as well as the service quality that is assured throughout the project development.
    Just my 3 cents of thought.

Warmest regards.
    Aaron.
    For potential buyers, I recommend asking around for quality of furnishings and completion of developers. Some people do not like Far East Projects. It is very funny that agents with vested interest made the above statements. Old Huang sell melon praise own melon.

Mi Casa in a very good location....so near to Lot 1! Cool! Based on current price, I think it is a good buy.

However, do not like the external facade design. Reminded me of a colleague's HDB executive condo in Woodlands call La Casa. Mi Casa and La Casa look and sound too similar....probably cos of the Mediterranean concept. Personally, it is very irritating that Far East painted those little blue and red rectangular paint over the facade just like in La Casa.

near lot 1 does not translate to good location and mi casa is priced at fair value, not cheap. i think the development would be good for those army personnels with family working in mindef or one of the army camps nearby...

Quote Originally Posted by Kenshinto80
    For potential buyers, I recommend asking around for quality of furnishings and completion of developers. Some people do not like Far East Projects. It is very funny that agents with vested interest made the above statements. Old Huang sell melon praise own melon.

Mi Casa in a very good location....so near to Lot 1! Cool! Based on current price, I think it is a good buy.

However, do not like the external facade design. Reminded me of a colleague's HDB executive condo in Woodlands call La Casa. Mi Casa and La Casa look and sound too similar....probably cos of the Mediterranean concept. Personally, it is very irritating that Far East painted those little blue and red rectangular paint over the facade just like in La Casa.

Quote Originally Posted by propertysale01
    Choa Chu Kang has very few condo projects launched for the past 8 years. In addition, this could be the last condo project that government is allowing based on the master plan set in. With an exclusive explosion of the launch price for Micasa, this is definitely one opportunity that can't be missed. Far East has been providing quality condominium for many years, as it is also the largest private developer in Singapore. With 4 FIABCI award (Equalvalent to an OCSAR award) internationally recognised. Quality is never compromised in the building materials of the condomimium as well as the service quality that is assured throughout the project development.
    Just my 3 cents of thought.

Warmest regards.
    Aaron.
    However you must also admit that Far East projects are priced too much on the high side. I just came back from a friend's condo in Bt Batok Street 25. He bought in 1998 at 600+k. The condo's valuation and resale price had never surpasses the buying price all these years; not even at the peak of the boom last 2 years. Considering the number of unsold units that they have in Hillview Regency and Lakeshore, is the acclaimed quality finishing on every buyer's priority list? Apparently facts spoke for themselves...

People dun just buy a property to stay in. They would also be looking for appreciation and profit; more so for 99 LH as the timeframe allowed to do so is much shorter than others. Is the current pricing at this kind of location worth the consideration? Let's leave that to the audience...

Quote Originally Posted by Antz621
    However you must also admit that Far East projects are priced too much on the high side. I just came back from a friend's condo in Bt Batok Street 25. He bought in 1998 at 600+k. The condo's valuation and resale price had never surpasses the buying price all these years; not even at the peak of the boom last 2 years. Considering the number of unsold units that they have in Hillview Regency and Lakeshore, is the acclaimed quality finishing on every buyer's priority list? Apparently facts spoke for themselves...

People dun just buy a property to stay in. They would also be looking for appreciation and profit; more so for 99 LH as the timeframe allowed to do so is much shorter than others. Is the current pricing at this kind of location worth the consideration? Let's leave that to the audience...
    You must be talking about Parkview Apts

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    You must be talking about Parkview Apts
    "Ching Ching" Bingo!!! Another $-losing property for the owners there thanks to FEO

i wont even buy parkview even if u sell me at hdb price. Any hdb flat near bt btok central is anytime mre attractive than parkview

i wont even buy parkview even if u sell me at hdb price. Any hdb flat near bt btok central is anytime mre attractive than parkview
    So that again testified that LOCATION is the most important factor nowadays when come to buy a condo unit in SG.

Quote Originally Posted by zoros
    So that again testified that LOCATION is the most important factor nowadays when come to buy a condo unit in SG.
    That's why most LH properties are very near MRT and amenties, but FH are further away

Went to the showflat on Sunday... I must say the pricing for Mi Casa is too steep for CCK area. They quote me a pool facing unit (stack 11) for +700psf after discount!?!? I dun remember Warren transcated at such price... even during the 07/08 peak.

Salute to all those that brought Mi Casa.

Did you say freeholds are far from amenities? What about Citysquare Residences, Parc Emily and a range of condos at Mt Sophia, arent they just less than 5 minutes walking distance to the MRT and amenities and even nearer to town than Mi Casa. There are also loads of condos that are freehold near MRT, you just need to spend your spare time searching through the condo directory....(you >>> )

Quote Originally Posted by rayray
    That's why most LH properties are very near MRT and amenties, but FH are further away

$700psf is almost the price of a freehold citysquare unit in D8 near town, so it is definitely expensive. For those who think they have struck gold becoz it is near lot one, by all means get a unit there at $700 or even $800psf.

Quote Originally Posted by chan_ww
    Went to the showflat on Sunday... I must say the pricing for Mi Casa is too steep for CCK area. They quote me a pool facing unit (stack 11) for +700psf after discount!?!? I dun remember Warren transcated at such price... even during the 07/08 peak.

Below $500 psf would be fair value and worth to consider.

i agree.....

Quote Originally Posted by smarian

Quote Originally Posted by smarian
    Don't think MiCasa will ever reach this low level from FEO. The land cost is already $200++ psf, plus construction cost of $250psf...

Quote Originally Posted by chan_ww

Was told Mi Casa sold another ~150 units over the weekend of public launch...

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    Don't think MiCasa will ever reach this low level from FEO. The land cost is already $200++ psf, plus construction cost of $250psf...
    Ya... They have holding power. Hold until even some of their agents also give up.

Did you say freeholds are far from amenities? What about Citysquare Residences, Parc Emily and a range of condos at Mt Sophia, arent they just less than 5 minutes walking distance to the MRT and amenities and even nearer to town than Mi Casa. There are also loads of condos that are freehold near MRT, you just need to spend your spare time searching through the condo directory....(you >>> )
    Pardon my ignorance......

Was told Mi Casa sold another ~150 units over the weekend of public launch...
    Hi Bro,
    according to your post 141, you mentioned ~130 units sold during soft launch, plus another 150 units sold over weekend, total ~280 units sold. WOW!!! FEO had sold 60% of the units of the total project even though with the high psf

Quote Originally Posted by rayray
    Hi Bro,
    according to your post 141, you mentioned ~130 units sold during soft launch, plus another 150 units sold over weekend, total ~280 units sold. WOW!!! FEO had sold 60% of the units of the total project even though with the high psf
    The number of units sold was told to me by an FEO agent. What to do...there must really be many CCK/Yew Tee/Teck Whye upgraders who had been waiting until neck long long to upgrade since The Warren TOP in 2004. Good news for them is that with so many units sold, FEO can start work soon, and buyers will have a chance of early TOP before the declared 2014.

The number of units sold was told to me by an FEO agent. What to do...there must really be many CCK/Yew Tee/Teck Whye upgraders who had been waiting until neck long long to upgrade since The Warren TOP in 2004. Good news for them is that with so many units sold, FEO can start work soon, and buyers will have a chance of early TOP before the declared 2014.
    So Bro, we juz wait for price to drop further or until someone cannot tahan the loan and give up. We got the time ..... Anyway, my current unit was bought after legal completion at a lower price than launch price, and best of all it was not occupied before, as good as new ! So, sometimes it's worth the wait.

Moreover, 2 plots of land beside Micasa could possibly develop into condos too, as CCK Ave 3 extension will be built around Micasa and the 2 plots of land (u can already see part of the road completed beside the Mosque).

Quote Originally Posted by vale
    So Bro, we juz wait for price to drop further or until someone cannot tahan the loan and give up. We got the time ..... Anyway, my current unit was bought after legal completion at a lower price than launch price, and best of all it was not occupied before, as good as new ! So, sometimes it's worth the wait.

Moreover, 2 plots of land beside Micasa could possibly develop into condos too, as CCK Ave 3 extension will be built around Micasa and the 2 plots of land (u can already see part of the road completed beside the Mosque).
    Bro, the 2 plots u referring to are both to the right of micasa, towards the mosque? Or one plot to the left of micasa, the other plot to the right of micasa?

Currently, there is an empty plot between the shell station and micasa. That plot will be lagi nearer to lot 1. FEO tells me that is part of CCK Park, but CCK Park ends even before the shell station.

CCK into a condo hub? really hard to envisage...

Bro, the 2 plots u referring to are both to the right of micasa, towards the mosque? Or one plot to the left of micasa, the other plot to the right of micasa?

Currently, there is an empty plot between the shell station and micasa. That plot will be lagi nearer to lot 1. FEO tells me that is part of CCK Park, but CCK Park ends even before the shell station.