Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121722273237 ... LastLast

Thread: Mi Casa (D23, 99 Years, Far East Organization)

[quote=zoros]
    Quote Originally Posted by vale

Fortunately or unfortunately to either side, a condo beside all shopping and transport amenities will have better resale value and more popular with tenants/families than those located in a corner of the estate.

Time has changed since decades back when people commonly perceived that a very ulu-located FH is worth > than a super-convenient located 99 LH condo.

And do REMEMBER, the WORLD is always changing, and mindsets change too.....
    i agree the world is always changing ...
    somethings dont .. like ..in general ..when one is younger 20-35 ..he wants to be near amenities ...35-55 he prefers Quietness/serenity ( corner of the estate).... 55-85 he may prefer to be near amenities again ...

anyway i moved out of CCK ... so thats a change of mindset .. to closer to town ..5 mins drive ...

and soon in 2 mths time..i wil be moving again ... to Manhattan ...

so if you are still looking at CCK ... ??? your world hasnt really changed much

[quote=zoros]

Fortunately or unfortunately to either side, a condo beside all shopping and transport amenities will have better resale value and more popular with tenants/families than those located in a corner of the estate.

Time has changed since decades back when people commonly perceived that a very ulu-located FH is worth > than a super-convenient located 99 LH condo.

And do REMEMBER, the WORLD is always changing, and mindsets change too.....
    bro...u speak just like a FEO agent trying to sell me Mi Casa! Only never mention FH no longer FH becasue of the strata board 80% ruling nowadays.

[quote=proud owner]
    Quote Originally Posted by zoros

somethings dont .. like ..in general ..when one is younger 20-35 ..he wants to be near amenities ...35-55 he prefers Quietness/serenity ( corner of the estate).... 55-85 he may prefer to be near amenities again ...

anyway i moved out of CCK ... so thats a change of mindset .. to closer to town ..5 mins drive ...

world cannot change now as kid still schooling in CCK.

[quote=proud owner]
    Quote Originally Posted by zoros

to all and potential CCK-ians .. I apologise if i sounded arrogant and sarcastic in my previous input ..

what i want to say is ...
    the world is indeed changing ... but to each and everyone of us ..we still have our own world .. which very often doesnt change as quickly as the real outside world ..

so long as we are happy in our own world ..and adjusting with time, within our own comfortable pace ... thats good enough ..

[quote=proud owner]
    Quote Originally Posted by proud owner

to all and potential CCK-ians .. I apologise if i sounded arrogant and sarcastic in my previous input ..

what i want to say is ...
    the world is indeed changing ... but to each and everyone of us ..we still have our own world .. which very often doesnt change as quickly as the real outside world ..

so long as we are happy in our own world ..and adjusting with time, within our own comfortable pace ... thats good enough ..
    No worries. We are all here to exchange ideas. Most of us are residing in CCK area...i.e. ve a vested interest in watever is going on around CCK.

As for you, good luck to your next move to Manhattan.

Ha, ha, I'm just the opposite of bro proud owner, shifted from 05 FH to CCK after married. Anyway, I found here much more convenient than my old house, and AYE is worse than KJE, and I never fancy a job in CBD. Now, I seldom go to "town" (Orchard), may be JB more often, as it is nearer to go "overseas"!

Same as bro jonleelk, will be stucked here many years as kids schooling here, unless want to ballot again.

Good to share info abt the condos here, me in NV, Zoros in Warren, may be 1 of these days we may be neighbours, or we may swap places !

Ha, ha, I'm just the opposite of bro proud owner, shifted from 05 FH to CCK after married. Anyway, I found here much more convenient than my old house, and AYE is worse than KJE, and I never fancy a job in CBD. Now, I seldom go to "town" (Orchard), may be JB more often, as it is nearer to go "overseas"!

Same as bro jonleelk, will be stucked here many years as kids schooling here, unless want to ballot again.

Good to share info abt the condos here, me in NV, Zoros in Warren, may be 1 of these days we may be neighbours, or we may swap places !
    i do agree that CCK has its charm ... i used to drive to CBD to work ..and so so glad to see the jam in the opposite direction ... from KJE to PIE to Steven's road and then to CBD .. and going home ..again see the jam in the opposite direction ...

so which part of D5 were you at ? me at South buona vista

i do agree that CCK has its charm ... i used to drive to CBD to work ..and so so glad to see the jam in the opposite direction ... from KJE to PIE to Steven's road and then to CBD .. and going home ..again see the jam in the opposite direction ...

Near Clementi.

bro, are you a director or manager? i knew you have several properties... so you must be very rich... but... you still have time to post here during work hour or you already retired and waiting to go to the states?!?

Near Clementi.

for those staying in CCk ... and drive ...

try drive inside Chian Hu area ... ...loads for farms ..and nurseries ... plants there cheaper than those in thomson ..and more choices than those at Neo Tjeo

also golfers : warren and safra ..near

furnitures : buy at sungei gadot area

also theres a seafood centre on a hilltop ... go in by sungei tengah rd , up lor pasu .. recce in the day ..go in the night ... nice view at night

ya lor...if MiCasa was priced competitively, we might all become neighbours there when it TOP.

Hi Proudowner, I'm looking for a condo in CCK area. Can you tell me more about Windermere? Understand it's a EC... which are the unit or Block of better facing, hows the facilities there, maintenance fee etc. I'm looking for 3-4 bedrm, budget below 700k. What's the recommended price range i should be looking at? Appreciate your advice.

MiCasa early bird discount tomorrow (fri) last day. New block of 2+1, 3 and 3+1 are released for sale today.

In case any one still keen to buy one.

Default Mi Casa -"My Home"

Mi Casa: The Allure of a Mediterranean Lifestyle Now at your Doorstep.

The Miditerranean.The very word conjures up stunning scenery, friendly people, beautiful beaches and delectable cuisine, shared among friends and family. The region is famous for its passionate use of colour, set amid whitewashed walls and blue skies. It is the warmth, colours, energy and romance of the Mediterranean that has inspired the design of
    Mi Casa - Spanish for "My Home".

MY INSPIRATION. MY HOME.

Imagine having tea on your balcony, as you gaze at sparkling azure waters and listen to birds sing. This is life at Mi Casa, the Mediterranean-inspired home of your dreams. Located in a tranqil enclave, Mi Casa charms with it's cascading whitewashed residential blocks, reminiscent of homes on Santorini, in the Greek Islands. Sporting spontaneous splashes of colour, these towers are designed around a waterscape dotted with island pavilions where you can relax in jacuzzis, host intimate dinners or simply gaze at the stars. Welcome to an idyllic paradise that you call home.

MY ROMANTIC GETAWAY MY PRIVATE ISLAND.

Love needs to be nutured. Take some time out for each other. Enjoy the company of your loved one on any of the four island pavilions dotting the central waterscape, each named after an island in the Mediterranean Sea. A relaxing massage? Strawberries and champagne, prehaps? It's like having a holiday on a private island, without having to leave home.

MY BLISSFUL AFTERNOON. MY LAVISH INDULGENCE

Whether it's lazing by the pool or having a splash of fun with family, you'll be loving every moment at Mi Casa.

MY LEISURE HUB. MY BREATHING SPACE.

There are days when you feel like your body needs a good workout. Call up your friends for an invigorating game of tennis or work up a sweat at the well-equipped gym. And on those days when you feel like having a moment to yourself, serenity awaits at the garden courtyards tucked in-between the residential blocks.

MY FUN-FILLED DAYS. MY FAVOURITE HANG-OUT.

Kids just love to have fun. Bring them to the spacious playground and activity area, and you'll find yourself smiling as you watch them learn through play. At the children's fun pool, slides, water spouts, and massage jet foundations provide hours of amusement. A viewing pavilion allows you to keep an eye on your precious ones while mingling with your friends. Come evening, the whole family can bond over chicken wings and hotdogs at the BBQ pavilion at the Garden Terrace.

MY TIME-OUT FROM THE WORLD. MY RETREAT.

MY SUNNY PARADISE. MY PLAYGROUND.
    Endless fun beckons on lush green spaces, while blissful relaxation awaits under the blue sky.

MY COSY CORNER. MY FAVOURITE PLACE ON EARTH.

Well-Connected to all parts of Singapore
    5 minutes walk to Choa Chu Kang MRT station, Choa Chu Kang LRT Station & Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange
    2 minutes drive to Kranji Expressway
    10 minutes drive to Woodlands Checkpoint.

Shopping & Recreation in the Vincity
    5 minutes walk to Lot One Shoppers' Mall and Choa Chu Kang Centre
    3 minutes walk drive to Teck Whye Shopping Centre, Ten Mile Junction, Limbang Shopping Centre and Keat Hong Shopping Centre.
    8 minutes drive to Bukit Panjang Plaza.
    2 minutes walk to NHG Choa Chu Kang Polyclinic.
    5 minutes drive to Warren Golf & Country Club.
    3 minutes drive to Choa Chu Kang Swimming Complex, Choa Chu Kang Sports Hall & Tennis Centre and Choa Chu Kang Stadium.

Wide Selection of Education Institutions Nearby
    Education institutions in close proximity consist of Chua Chu Kang Primary School, Chu Chu Kang Secondary School, South View Primary School, Bukit Panjang Government High School, Pioneer Junior College,Concord Primary School, Kranji Primary School, Kranji Secondary School, De La Salle School, Regent Secondary School, Yew Tee Primary School, ITE College West.

Surrounded By Nature
    Next door to Choa Chua Kang Park
    3 minutes drive to Limabang Park
    5 minutes drive to Tembusa Park and Stagmont Park
    15 minutes drive to Bukit Timah Nature's Reserve.

Flooring units:
    1. 2 rooms: 1020 sqft - 1292sqft. Limited Units.
    2. 2 rooms+ S: 1120 sqft - 1146sqft.

3. 3 rooms: 1260 sqft - 1343 sqft.
    4. 3 rooms + S: 1301 sqft - 2217 sqft.
    5. 4 rooms: 1384 sqft - 2316 sqft

*Note: Units are subjected to availability.

Ceiling height: 2.9m.

| Today Advertisement on 5 Thursday April 9, 2009.

My Inspiration. My Home.

Opposite Choa Chu Kang MRT Statin, Bus Interchange and Lot One Shopper's Mall.

Located in a tranqil enclave, Mi Casa charms with its cascading whitewashed residential blocks, reminiscent of homes on Greek Islands, Santorini. Sporting spontaneous splashes of color, these towers are designed around waterscape dotted with island pavilions where you can relax in jacuzzis, host intimate dinners, simply gaze at the stars, etc. Welcome to an idyllic paradise that you call home.

On sale now, Foreigners are eligible, Prices from $585 PSF to $625 average PSF.

Address: 11 Choa Chu Kang Drive.

Open daily from

10am - 9pm.

Developer: Tian Hock Properties Pte Ltd
    Company Registration No: 197800525N.
    Leasehold from: 25. August 2008.
    Expected TOP date: 31st December 2014.
    Expected date of legal Completion: 31st December 2017. |

Key selling point
    1. For the past 8 years, there has not been any condominium new launch in Choa Chu Kang area.
    2. This could be the last launch for CCK condo projects.
    3. A good location specially for HDB upgraders staying near Chua Chu Kang, Yee Tee, Teck Whye.
    4. Layout of site are more efficient.

5. Resale value are higher than most condos in the vincity.
    6. Strong design based on Mediterranean resort living lifestyle.

( 8 sqm in total) compared with competitors at 12 - 15 sqm.
    7. Nearby amenities: NTUC, Supermarket, Shops, Eateries, Cinema, Library.
    8. Condo Facilities: Lifestyle Island Pavilion - Club house with private dining + Dip pool + Outdoor BBQ + Private Impressed Road to the entry point of entrance.

9. No planted pots at all.

10. Children's Playground, Children Pool w/ Water Slides, Leisure Pool, 50m Freeform Lap Pool, Island with Spa /Dining Pavilion, Entrance Water Feature, Guard House, Tower Arrival Porch, Club House, Outdoor Fitness Area, Jacuzzi, Sunbathing Deck Garden Plaza, Tennis Court, Multistorey & Open Air Car Park.

Serious Buyers:

1. Kindly bring along your
    -Cheque book
    -NIRC for registration purposes.
    Reason: To reserve the units for registration purposes.
    Do note that each and every individual units are subjected to while stock last status.

In order to reserve for your special indicative flooring unit, please kindly call me for immediate appointment for viewing of showflat.

For buyers interested in the CCK condominium project:

Kindly contact Aaron at | 90287921 | for immediate showroom appointments.

will cck ever come up? The condos there seem really cheap even from ten over years when my relative bought palm gardens. My only view of cck is that it is largely a hdb estate n ths condo is a sure buy for hdb upgraders who love cck. So far have nt heard gov plans to develop the area n as of now lot 1 seems to be the only draw.

Default Mi Casa

Quote Originally Posted by franzmark
    will cck ever come up? The condos there seem really cheap even from ten over years when my relative bought palm gardens. My only view of cck is that it is largely a hdb estate n ths condo is a sure buy for hdb upgraders who love cck. So far have nt heard gov plans to develop the area n as of now lot 1 seems to be the only draw.
    It really depends on the URA masterplanning development. It's quite true that CCK for the past 8 years, have not come up with any major plans to develop the area, but i believe that the government are really pushing very hard to promote Singapore as an attractive site for expatriates to live in and make the country prosperous. There could be an interlink from one area to another, so that along the chain, one vibrant point could impact the other. This is good news for us..but still subjected to government's planning.

CCK condo cheap meh? Definitely not MiCasa.

$500 to $600 psf for a condo in singapore is considered cheap. for the same floor area, a condo at Illuminaire would cost you about 4 condos at mi casa, so mi casa is cheap relative to prime D9.

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    CCK condo cheap meh? Definitely not MiCasa.

Smile Do agree with his statement

$500 to $600 psf for a condo in singapore is considered cheap. for the same floor area, a condo at Illuminaire would cost you about 4 condos at mi casa, so mi casa is cheap relative to prime D9.
    Choa Chu Kang has very few condo projects launched for the past 8 years. In addition, this could be the last condo project that government is allowing based on the master plan set in. With an exclusive explosion of the launch price for Micasa, this is definitely one opportunity that can't be missed. Far East has been providing quality condominium for many years, as it is also the largest private developer in Singapore. With 4 FIABCI award (Equalvalent to an OCSAR award) internationally recognised. Quality is never compromised in the building materials of the condomimium as well as the service quality that is assured throughout the project development.
    Just my 3 cents of thought.

Warmest regards.
    Aaron.

I said Mi Casa is cheap relative to D9 Illuminaire, but I did not say it is a good buy. 8 years without a launch in the area doesnt mean anything as there may be good reason why developers are shunning that area.

Quote Originally Posted by propertysale01
    Choa Chu Kang has very few condo projects launched for the past 8 years. In addition, this could be the last condo project that government is allowing based on the master plan set in. With an exclusive explosion of the launch price for Micasa, this is definitely one opportunity that can't be missed. Far East has been providing quality condominium for many years, as it is also the largest private developer in Singapore. With 4 FIABCI award (Equalvalent to an OCSAR award) internationally recognised. Quality is never compromised in the building materials of the condomimium as well as the service quality that is assured throughout the project development.
    Just my 3 cents of thought.

Warmest regards.
    Aaron.

CCK seems ok. Not too near our northern neighbour... but near enough to the upcoming Jurong Lake District in the Master Plan

then might as well buy jurong...

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    CCK seems ok. Not too near our northern neighbour... but near enough to the upcoming Jurong hub in the Master Plan

then might as well buy jurong...
    Some folks dowan industrial area

You lucky this is not any of the jurong condo threads coz u will be ruffling some feathers by saying that...lol

Some folks dowan industrial area

but again...i do agree with you that it is an industrial area..

Smile True..but...

I said Mi Casa is cheap relative to D9 Illuminaire, but I did not say it is a good buy. 8 years without a launch in the area doesnt mean anything as there may be good reason why developers are shunning that area.

True, but its still all subjective to government's planning. Anyway..less would mean niche..in some way...which also = exclusive. With substantial vibrancy going on, this could be a good reason to buy especially during this recession period, where price is actually a good reason to place in before the bell curve actually revert back to it's uptrend if the economy actually turns good when the bull market charges back. Life still goes on..even at it's worst. Nobody knows..

but again...i do agree with you that it is an industrial area..
    Yes, noted your thots on it too

To add, sometime it's smell.

Quote Originally Posted by rayray
    To add, sometime it's smell.
    Smell from where? from the industrial sites or the workers?

Smell from where? from the industrial sites or the workers?
    ohh.... should have mentioned it's industrial smell