Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6111621262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast

Thread: Mi Casa (D23, 99 Years, Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    FEO still have balance of units left but quite expensive in terms of psf. Why? http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Up...asa-FEOWeb.pdf
    1000psf for high floor. Who will bite huh?

Quote Originally Posted by noblebaby
    where can we get the floor plan?
    A snapshot for 04-32

not many units left...

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    I never have such experience with Malaysian but mainland yes. bring in own gas cylinder. I kick them out after 3 months.
    great mind thinks alike...

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Peter, just sharing with you. Unlikely to be underground car park

Design is going to be similar to Mi Casa and yet worst (Screening Required)

Dun understand what is screening? Look at this plan.

How I know? This is call fair deduction from the plans.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p....trol+plan).jpg

Of course if developer wants to build basement carpark, by all means. My bet is no and the reason should be "Technical Difficulties" due to hard rock. Basement car park is going to add to the cost. With these market sentiments. Developer going all out to cut cost which just might lead to a slight reduction in SELLING price.

Good luck if you are looking at EC.

thanks for sharing, kingkong...

EC? ha ha...I always buy things looking 2 or 3 steps further...

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    thanks for sharing, kingkong...

EC? ha ha...I always buy things looking 2 or 3 steps further...
    U mean 2 or 3 mrt stations away? Jurong east? Haha. Not bad lah. Just showing off to u that I know more than you based on available info.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    FEO still have balance of units left but quite expensive in terms of psf. Why? http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Up...asa-FEOWeb.pdf
    wow... $1046 psf for 2000++ sqf.... LF launch price....!
    Amzaing.

U mean 2 or 3 mrt stations away? Jurong east? Haha. Not bad lah. Just showing off to u that I know more than you based on available info.

?? I throw the question u find for me the answer we are a perfect team..

Peter, just sharing with you. Unlikely to be underground car park

Design is going to be similar to Mi Casa and yet worst (Screening Required)

Dun understand what is screening? Look at this plan.

How I know? This is call fair deduction from the plans.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10297p....trol+plan).jpg

Of course if developer wants to build basement carpark, by all means. My bet is no and the reason should be "Technical Difficulties" due to hard rock. Basement car park is going to add to the cost. With these market sentiments. Developer going all out to cut cost which just might lead to a slight reduction in SELLING price.

Good luck if you are looking at EC.

Based from the above link ONLY, could it really tell to be an underground car park or MSP? pls give your frank opinion/guess ...assuming FEO is not the developer...

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    Based from the above link ONLY, could it really tell to be an underground car park or MSP? pls give your frank opinion/guess ...assuming FEO is not the developer...
    FEO is famous for building HDB-alike MSCP (all the CASA-developments, regent heights etc). Really cheapo. So, if it if is another FEO for this EC, think likely another MSCP, which is really a turn-off.

If another developer, I personally think high chance that it will be underground carpark. More modern (new HDB already going down this route) and added convenience....

Yup, mcp if from FEO but price still ex anyway say 700 psf.
    Others might build basement carpark.

The reason why I say no basement car park is based on tender docs, soil investigation report. You go and find. Hard bukit timah granite below and got underground water issue. U go read ok? It also dun make sense to dig as it is more expansive. Price still around 700 psf, what would u do to max profit? Cut cost Lor, including marketing fee. With all these difficulties, it doesn't mean not possible, just more expansive.

was FEO also the 1st to put a tennis court on the roof of a building ?

Building a separate mscp requires a big land and many developers today can't afford to waste that previous space. if developers go under ground or build condos above the carpark, it is usually to maximise space.
    Quote Originally Posted by fooblackie
    FEO is famous for building HDB-alike MSCP (all the CASA-developments, regent heights etc). Really cheapo. So, if it if is another FEO for this EC, think likely another MSCP, which is really a turn-off.

If another developer, I personally think high chance that it will be underground carpark. More modern (new HDB already going down this route) and added convenience....

Quote Originally Posted by fooblackie

Agreed. Two years ago, made an appointment to visit hillview regency as was nice to see those greenery and city view via Ppguru.

Interest sian half upon arrival. I have had to walk 5 mins from the mscp to the show unit. Worst than hdb. At least at hdb, we can cut corners with shortcut. For Hillview regency, u have to walk thru a long way with blocks or barriers here and there. Among all, lift lobby worst than some hdb life lobby.

Btw, HR located at Hillview or bt bk? What a turn off.

Direct assess to unit's block.

Quote Originally Posted by westman
    Agreed. Two years ago, made an appointment to visit hillview regency as was nice to see those greenery and city view via Ppguru.

Interest sian half upon arrival. I have had to walk 5 mins from the mscp to the show unit. Worst than hdb. At least at hdb, we can cut corners with shortcut. For Hillview regency, u have to walk thru a long way with blocks or barriers here and there. Among all, lift lobby worst than some hdb life lobby.

Btw, HR located at Hillview or bt bk? What a turn off.

Direct assess to unit's block.
    You are not alone. We went there twice, once in morning and once at night. The turn off was the KTV neon lights spoil whatever view.

On our way back to our car, the lift at mscp was faulty. Had to walk up.

Then we imagined if we had things to carry no direct lift access can be troublesome.

Quote Originally Posted by mygeemeel
    You are not alone. We went there twice, once in morning and once at night. The turn off was the KTV neon lights spoil whatever view.

On our way back to our car, the lift at mscp was faulty. Had to walk up.

Then we imagined if we had things to carry no direct lift access can be troublesome.
    BTW, try walking to and from between Hillview Regency mscp to stack 26 daily... sianz meh, worst, distance is 200m with slope somemore...

Not only Hillview, Regent height also can see too (can be seen from side way, cannot recalled which stack) . Went for viewing at hillview height once at night (last year)... me actually quite like RH but wife sianz half upon seeing the KTV neon lights...
    Last edited by westman; 25-01-11 at 20:09.

You have made your point about Mcp lah. I agree it is lousy too. Spare the r h talk here? A bit personal Liao. Anti r?

Every project got it's pro and cons. Agents pro profit, buyers kana con.

Let it be... Chill out and relax

Not true lah. Can build tennis court on top of MSCP mah - so not wasted. In fact, MSCP save space becos can build like 7 floors while basement at max is basement 1 and basement 2? So need to have significant large land area to accomodate all the cars. And very few condos have 2 basements - except some older freehold ones along Hillview Ave. The only reason to build MSCP is to cut cost. Anyway, some high-end apartments in Meyer also MSCP. I know this development called View @ Meyer with small plot - need to take a lift to the ground floor and climb up the MSCP. Or some new development now bottom few floors is MSCP - can't be bothered to go underground liao. And not necessarily FEO.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    Building a separate mscp requires a big land and many developers today can't afford to waste that previous space. if developers go under ground or build condos above the carpark, it is usually to maximise space.

Hillview Heights can see so far until the KTV?
    Quote Originally Posted by westman
    BTW, try walking to and from between Hillview Regency mscp to stack 26 daily... sianz meh, worst, distance is 200m with slope somemore...

Not only Hillview, Regent height also can see too (can be seen from side way, cannot recalled which stack) . Went for viewing at hillview height once at night (last year)... me actually quite like RH but wife sianz half upon seeing the KTV neon lights...

You have made your point about Mcp lah. I agree it is lousy too. Spare the r h talk here? A bit personal Liao. Anti r?

Every project got it's pro and cons. Agents pro profit, buyers kana con.

Let it be... Chill out and relax
    Huh? Did I missed something?
    Sorry for crossing on personal lines but happened to touch on mscp and so happened the neon thing was mentioned.

By the way, what happened... Being kaypo.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    Hillview Heights can see so far until the KTV?
    Oops. Apologized to regent height owners first before I replied.
    My family viewed an unit (high floor) there last year. Cannot recalled the stack nos. Apparently, we can see the neon light from the KTV (side way though)

You will probably not noticed instantly. However if you happened to view Hillview regency before viewing regent height, you will pay notice about it..

Haha, u indirectly attacked regulator's investment. He had criticized caspian earlier.

MCP and basement car park got it's pros and cons too. Cars get vandalized at both carparks. Which is better? The one that shields u from the rain is. Fumes do rise up from basement too. Not good for ground floor units.

Haha, u indirectly attacked regulator's investment. He had criticized caspian earlier.

MCP and basement car park got it's pros and cons too. Cars get vandalized at both carparks. Which is better? The one that shields u from the rain is. Fumes do rise up from basement too. Not good for ground floor units.
    Oops. My apology to regulator.
    BTW, me no caspian owner thus I have nothing against regulator.

Personally, me prefer basement. Too lazy to walk.

it is okay to say negative things about RH, i won't get personal coz it is just a money making tool for me and I don't live there. Most important thing is the investment makes money for me and i can say i am happy with my latest investment coz i am already more than 100k richer on paper since i signed on the dotted line last month. I am looking out for more good buys when the cooling measures take further effect.

Good. I am placing a bet on no basement carpark based on the soil report. Same design as La Casa? Wait for launch earliest by end 2011.

if you really like mi casa, should buy it before launch. when the final product is up, i don't think you would consider it fair pricing

Good. I am placing a bet on no basement carpark based on the soil report. Same design as La Casa? Wait for launch earliest by end 2011.

I mind the mcp! Anyway I am monitoring it's prices to appreciate the impact of ec next to condo. Will be doing that for this and had did it for esparina and the quartz Liao. I think there is a mid floor pool view on 10% below valuation sale. Duno considered fire sale or not.

how do you monitor the prices of FEO projects with or without EC around? Those who buy mi casa are mainly buying for own stay so hard for firesales to come by for this project.

I mind the mcp! Anyway I am monitoring it's prices to appreciate the impact of ec next to condo. Will be doing that for this and had did it for esparina and the quartz Liao. I think there is a mid floor pool view on 10% below valuation sale. Duno considered fire sale or not.

Oh, just compare the launch price and the transacted price. See how big is the gap. Firesales hard to come by, more chances in caspian and lakefront. Very big units at Micasa, maybe too big .

Lakefront maybe, but not caspian. First owners bought caspian very low, so very unlikely
    Oh, just compare the launch price and the transacted price. See how big is the gap. Firesales hard to come by, more chances in caspian and lakefront. Very big units at Micasa, maybe too big .