Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6111621222324252627282930313641 ... LastLast

Thread: Mi Casa (D23, 99 Years, Far East Organization)

anyone have not start servcing their loan. I just got a call from my lawyer..think my load payment will start next year.

FEO targeting end 2012 TOP

i wud tot mid 2012....

Quote Originally Posted by bpang
    anyone have not start servcing their loan. I just got a call from my lawyer..think my load payment will start next year.
    You bought the guard house? hahaha... how come so slow.. passed by the other day and saw very very tall buildings already looking at the HDB site...

your foundation not ready also arh?

what is load payment? Extra payment to developer?

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    You bought the guard house? hahaha... how come so slow.. passed by the other day and saw very very tall buildings already looking at the HDB site...

your foundation not ready also arh?

what is load payment? Extra payment to developer?
    if you have received the brochure from FE recently, you can find out that some block foundation was not even started. Please check before you start to give such comment..."guard house"

opps..cant even have typo error here...
    Last edited by bpang; 07-12-10 at 10:08.

if you have received the brochure from FE recently, you can find out that some block foundation was not even started. Please check before you start to give such comment..."guard house"

opps..cant even have typo error here...
    ok lah.. understand you got a unit there without foundations yet and its not the guard house.

no worries lah.. I was just kidding you.

check out this layout

http://www.prive.sg/design-siteplan.html

very nice leh... next door ec have or not?

ok lah.. understand you got a unit there without foundations yet and its not the guard house.

no worries lah.. I was just kidding you.

check out this layout

http://www.prive.sg/design-siteplan.html

very nice leh... next door ec have or not?
    Yes very nice condo..but no more money to buy another one.

Yes very nice condo..but no more money to buy another one.
    See this...

556 Yishun Avenue 6 #12-15
    99 Yrs From 12/09/2000
    $652
    $828k
    19 Nov 10

This EC (far in ulu places and away from MRT) has caught up with Caspian, Double Bay Residence, Mi Casa's new launch price within 2 years. What would 8 years do to this?

Dun under estimate the power!

decided to sell my unit. Please pm me if anyone interested.

decided to sell my unit. Please pm me if anyone interested.
    750psf ....above 10th flr facing park?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    750psf ....above 10th flr facing park?
    nope... low floor facing park.
    Anyone got the latest transaction?

313 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 3 #09-07
    99 Yrs From 25/08/2008
    $747
    $965k
    09 Dec 10

congrats to both owners and agt, this unit got wat they wanted....at their nett nett price

Saw a new listing dated 8 Jan 11. 725 psf only. Not in line with my investment strategy as too big! I go for the smallest unit. Era agent if interested. Yours?

Saw a new listing dated 8 Jan 11. 725 psf only. Not in line with my investment strategy as too big! I go for the smallest unit. Era agent if interested. Yours?
    must b those facing HDB or the future EC.....

must b those facing HDB or the future EC.....
    my unit is second floor...duno how much i can sell. Still thinking.
    Maybe i will put as 750psf..and see how is the offer.

Cool

Higher chance of selling when next door ec is launched. More interest nearing top also. But 2nd floor too low lah and if face construction site, have to sell much cheaper. The good ones there are poolviews. Which unit is yours? List here also can. Can list as direct owners sale haha.

With special offer for condosingapore members.

Higher chance of selling when next door ec is launched. More interest nearing top also. But 2nd floor too low lah and if face construction site, have to sell much cheaper. The good ones there are poolviews. Which unit is yours? List here also can. Can list as direct owners sale haha.

With special offer for condosingapore members.
    it will not face construction..A1..the low floor building

Let us know if u grant any option. This condo looks cheap. Better ones around.

Mi Casa owner should refrain from selling now..
    FarEast property ROI is known to be up to 90%
    Hold....

Even if die die must sell, then should use the same strategy as that of the developer, buy low & sell at record high..

If you visit the particular developer's showroom, & ask the salesperson "what makes u think you could sell at record high?"
    The reply:"If we can't, then we keep"

So...keep until you could sell at record high

Agree one shd not sell unless price is closer to 800psf. Reason is simple... Where can u find a condo now that is near mrt, no mrt noise and also not much road noise for less than 750 psf? And for families with children, a fairly reputable school within 400m. What's more, a shopping mall and park is just within 5 min walk. Bt panjang, which is just 5 min away is selling @ 1100 psf. While mi casa shd not hit that level soon, a more reasonable price shd be 800 to 850 psf. A slight problem Which some has highlighted is the ec, but this may bring publicity to mi casa as the ec shd be launched at around 700 psf.

this is 2nd floor only 750psf should be not too bad......... ride on the sentiments if he decides to sell else risk not able to sell if there are too much choice later. heeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    this is 2nd floor only 750psf should be not too bad......... ride on the sentiments if he decides to sell else risk not able to sell if there are too much choice later. heeeeeee
    I dis-agree on havng too much choice later.
    Within CCK central, there is hardly any empty land left except the EC land plot.

But EC is still a concern to Mi Casa owners.

Though under HDB policy, 95% of EC quota allocated for first-timer, but it never really happen for all other EC launches since 2010.
    On average, only slightly more than 50% were taken up by first-timer within one month after EC launch.
    Hence there would be a lot of EC units open to upgraders after one month.
    Hence will divert some demands from upgraders to Mi Casa sub-sale.

On the othe hand, having EC besides Mi Casa could be benefit to Mi Casa owners in medium term.
    Under HDB rule, EC could not be sub-sale within 5 years after TOP.
    So...no competition for sub-sale.

My suggestion, sell Mi Casa within the first 5 years from TOP.

if we talk about general, I agree that D23 is a place that so far it is undervalued as investor not keen in CCK areas in the past. I have vested interest as well.

Do you all notice that the caveat is creeping up due to DTL2 and Jurong Lake?

However, if you talk about 2nd floor, not many would want to bite unless it is much cheaper. It is always not so fun to stay low floor in big mass market condo.....oops!! general statement may invite

Good points raised. Balanced and objective. For my learning purpose, can anyone enlighten me that the second group that are allowed to buy after 1 month. Open to up graders type.

Can they buy and sell within 5 years. Flip or sub sale. My guess is no but please educate.

Can private owners buy the balance units. Cheapest condo around and could easily flip or sell for profit within 5 years. My guess is no but please educate.

If open to private owners, I would really like to invest in the smallest unit there due to the tennery sales. Big big gap if selling at 700 psf and very easy to meet half way and that is still a decent margin.

Thanks.

Good points raised. Balanced and objective. For my learning purpose, can anyone enlighten me that the second group that are allowed to buy after 1 month. Open to up graders type.

Can they buy and sell within 5 years. Flip or sub sale. My guess is no but please educate.

Can private owners buy the balance units. Cheapest condo around and could easily flip or sell for profit within 5 years. My guess is no but please educate.

If open to private owners, I would really like to invest in the smallest unit there due to the tennery sales. Big big gap if selling at 700 psf and very easy to meet half way and that is still a decent margin.

Thanks.
    cannot flip within 5yrs

only 1st or 2nd timer can buy....pte owners wait 5yrs after TOP

u can dream on

cannot flip within 5yrs

only 1st or 2nd timer can buy....pte owners wait 5yrs after TOP

u can dream on
    and private owner must be a singaporean or PR. foreigners not able to buy until 10 years later.

Before buying the EC, there is one more consideration beside cheaper price.
    Distance is too close to adjacent landmark, the parking and traffic congestion on Fri..

For 2nd timer who currently owns HDB flat, can buy EC if have not been private property owner within the last 30 months. You can call & ask thro the HDB hotline about the details for 2nd timer.

EC land open for tender this month, so likely developer will launch during late 2011, and then likely start constuction from 2012, which coincides with Mi Casa TOP date.
    So...for those Mi Casa owners (including myself) who bought units facing the open field, can die and under stress hearing the construction noise for 2 years...
    How? Sell & run??

No wonder private owners all eye,ing hdb until kanna locked out. really become dream on Liao.......

haha swop with bpang.....so maybe the price will move slowing during EC construction. rental also difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by akow
    Before buying the EC, there is one more consideration beside cheaper price.
    Distance is too close to adjacent landmark, the parking and traffic congestion on Fri..

For 2nd timer who currently owns HDB flat, can buy EC if have not been private property owner within the last 30 months. You can call & ask thro the HDB hotline about the details for 2nd timer.

EC land open for tender this month, so likely developer will launch during late 2011, and then likely start constuction from 2012, which coincides with Mi Casa TOP date.
    So...for those Mi Casa owners (including myself) who bought units facing the open field, can die and under stress hearing the construction noise for 2 years...
    How? Sell & run??

Quote Originally Posted by akow
    How? Sell & run??
    many units facing future EC r trying to subsale now...u give a call...more den half is facing EC.....1-2mths bck still got 2 units of 4th flr facing pool asking ard 750psf...wonder sold liao anot

park facing owners especially above 10th flr die die hold on to their units....cant find any avail for sale at reasonable price