Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162126313641 ... LastLast

Thread: Mi Casa (D23, 99 Years, Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by dtrax
    That's cash-rich kiasu singaporeans for you
    they claim its near shopping mall, MRT, school etc ..

so IF their children manage to make it to higher level like university/poly .. will this generation of buyers flock to dist 5 / 10 ???

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    they claim its near shopping mall, MRT, school etc ..

so IF their children manage to make it to higher level like university/poly .. will this generation of buyers flock to dist 5 / 10 ???
    I think by then they are old enough to travel on they own. Parents are only concern when their kids are very young. Especially when choosing their primary school, they need to meet certain criteria to stand a higher chance of getting into the better schools. One of the criteria is within 1km of the school.

So i guess parents being parents will flock to somewhere near to the so call good schools hoping their children will get a good head start and achieve greatness later on in their life haha....

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    Most of micasa pool view #10 onwards are 7++ psf.
    the non-pool view high floor (12 flr) is already 680 psf, definitely pool view high floor will be 700 psf and above.

I know of a couple who bought a 3 bedroom (not 3+1) for 860k at MiCasa, children are in their teens already and looks like they want to settle down for good in this area though the wife ( stay home mom ) told me "can flip" until i told her that with that price she can afford a 3 bedder in D21 of the same size.

more expensive than FH in dist 5 ...
    No wonder SouthBank can sell for 1000 psf.

The guy who paid 860k for the 3 bedder at mi casa is a nut. someone in the One St Michael thread just said he bought a 3 bedder on #2x floor for 850k and that is city fringe in boon keng area...

Quote Originally Posted by beverly
    the non-pool view high floor (12 flr) is already 680 psf, definitely pool view high floor will be 700 psf and above.

I know of a couple who bought a 3 bedroom (not 3+1) for 860k at MiCasa, children are in their teens already and looks like they want to settle down for good in this area though the wife ( stay home mom ) told me "can flip" until i told her that with that price she can afford a 3 bedder in D21 of the same size.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    The guy who paid 860k for the 3 bedder at mi casa is a nut. someone in the One St Michael thread just said he bought a 3 bedder on #2x floor for 850k and that is city fringe in boon keng area...
    they rushed down to buy on the first day of pre-launch somemore ..
    happened to bump into the wife who told me about it .. and i told her that the surrounding condos in CCK are only about 500/5++ psf, she asked how did I find out, told her to google and check first .. it's true that mi casa is near lot one ( lot one itself has a lot of amenties), MRT .. but the price itself is just way too high .. if it is 5++ psf, am sure it is worth it.

happened to bump into the wife who told me about it .. and i told her that the surrounding condos in CCK are only about 500/5++ psf, she asked how did I find out, told her to google and check first .. it's true that mi casa is near lot one ( lot one itself has a lot of amenties), MRT .. but the price itself is just way too high .. if it is 5++ psf, am sure it is worth it.
    They are just plain rich, period.

FEO is very lucky to have so many rich people supporting them over the years

wah lau, husband sotong wife also sotong. Anyway if they have moolah just let them throw lor, i personally would not want to live n die in cck. Too near my stupid army camp whch wud gv me nightmares bout army.

wah lau, husband sotong wife also sotong. Anyway if they have moolah just let them throw lor, i personally would not want to live n die in cck. Too near my stupid army camp whch wud gv me nightmares bout army.
    Some are too rich to care what prices they bought:

INDIAN billionaire Bhupendra Kumar Modi moved into his $15.46 million penthouse at Marina Bay on Wednesday and immediately set about unpacking some ambitious plans for his new home country.

The founder and chairman of conglomerate Spice Group - it has interests in telecommunications, technology, financial services and entertainment - has set up two funds worth more than $100 million to invest here.

lol. 63rd floor. i bumped into fella's maid yesterday who was trying to get the Sail cleaning staff to part time daily - helped translate to chinese nat'ls.

3 staff, 2 hours per day. big place man

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    lol. 63rd floor. i bumped into fella's maid yesterday who was trying to get the Sail cleaning staff to part time daily - helped translate to chinese nat'ls.

3 staff, 2 hours per day. big place man
    waaa gfoo...

you have arrived ... soon you will be mixing with the 'there already' people ...

To each its own .. they have a liking at CCK since they have been staying there for more than 10 years and the convenience is within walking distance in terms of all sorts of amenities ( the mall itself is good enough for the family, 24 hr clinics, education hub opp , etc , ) though price is steep.

waaa gfoo...

you have arrived ... soon you will be mixing with the 'there already' people ...
    harlow, i spoke to the MAID....

if the spice king is really bringing all the bollywood stars to entertain in his place, i will bribe the concierge. if sushmita sen or aish come in, quickly sms me. i will ride in the lift with them up and down, up and down. then ambush them for photos and autographs.

yes, i am a bollywood movie freak

lol ... u all certainly have gd sense of humour .. but too bad that's for THE SAIL ... no chance at all for bollywood fame at Mi Casa ...

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    lol ... u all certainly have gd sense of humour .. but too bad that's for THE SAIL ... no chance at all for bollywood fame at Mi Casa ...
    hey if the bollywood starlets hang around Sails with the Spice king too much ... they become 'Spice Girls' ...scented ...

hey if the bollywood starlets hang around Sails with the Spice king too much ... they become 'Spice Girls' ...scented ...
    hey people ...if you want to talk about Sails pls go to Sails thread ..

this is for and only for Mi Casa ,... hehehe

To each its own .. they have a liking at CCK since they have been staying there for more than 10 years and the convenience is within walking distance in terms of all sorts of amenities ( the mall itself is good enough for the family, 24 hr clinics, education hub opp , etc , ) though price is steep.
    Agreed.
    I really hope by the time the remaining 2 plots of land beside Mi Casa when ready for new residential development, will not be taken by FEO again, if not, I guess the "psf" will be even higher.
    But, who knows, by that time if property market boom, any developer who bought the land, will release their development at a higher psf than what FEO is selling Mi Casa at the moment.

waaa gfoo...

how come the stars go Sail and not City square residences?
    thot CSR area is where their market is ... joking ~

Default Mi Casa (D23, 99 Years, Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by rayray
    Agreed.
    I really hope by the time the remaining 2 plots of land beside Mi Casa when ready for new residential development, will not be taken by FEO again, if not, I guess the "psf" will be even higher.
    But, who knows, by that time if property market boom, any developer who bought the land, will release their development at a higher psf than what FEO is selling Mi Casa at the moment.
    --------------

Maybe alot of current people in CCK are now hoping FEO will take up the lands so the price can go higher, good for those who bought micasa, and even better for those who bought Warrant and northvale as the price would be more promising...

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    --------------

Maybe alot of current people in CCK are now hoping FEO will take up the lands so the price can go higher, good for those who bought micasa, and even better for those who bought Warrant and northvale as the price would be more promising...
    in seng kang ..theres a condo that sits on top on the train station and shopping centre ...

if Mi casa can sell like hot cake at such ridiculous price for being near shopping mall and train station ..

then that condo in Seng kang will be 1000 psf ..cos you cant get any closer to these amenities .... right ??

in seng kang ..theres a condo that sits on top on the train station and shopping centre ...

if Mi casa can sell like hot cake at such ridiculous price for being near shopping mall and train station ..

then that condo in Seng kang will be 1000 psf ..cos you cant get any closer to these amenities .... right ??
    In that case we will have to observe how Centris performed then

Quote Originally Posted by Antz621
    In that case we will have to observe how Centris performed then
    Proximity *without* the noise from MRT is ideal, not one that is right next to it or sit on top of it ( e.g. Yew Tee Residences)

Anyway, the plot of land next to Mi Casa, think it is a state land that was often used for the 7th month festival .. also too near the mosque .

Oh, that one is compass ht or s/thg rite? Yah, thot actually tt one not too bad mah, some more MRT is below ground level, but maybe bus terminal a little noisey lah :P

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    Oh, that one is compass ht or s/thg rite? Yah, thot actually tt one not too bad mah, some more MRT is below ground level, but maybe bus terminal a little noisey lah :P
    A word of caution regarding those intergrated developments... it can be noisy at times.

Look at the past transactions, a significant large number of resale transaction at depressed or market prices would indicate that the owners want to get out. Can check the one called "Sun Plaza"...

Near MRT is good... but if it is too near, such as 14 meters away from the trackes (above surface), it is another thing. The same analogy goes for other public amenties such as swiming pool, library and hospitals etc. Good to have but if too near to it, not good! near is good but too near is bad... far is acceptable but too far is also bad. Judge urself.

Default Mi Casa (D23, 99 Years, Far East Organization)

-------------------

wait for FEO to built condo at seng kang...then see the price loh...choa chu kang now has the followings condos:

Warren, northvale, palm garden, micasa(now going to built), yew mei green, quintet, windermale, regent grove, yew tee residences....only Regent Grove and micasa by FEO....

condo in Seng Kang to be 1000 psf??
    if 1000 psf condo in Seng Kang,which bro want to buy?

The benchmark for MICASA is Caspian, since they are both launched around the same time. The base line pricing would be La CASA... If La CASA Executive Condo going at $550 average last year... I would think $100 more is reasonable. Anyway you buy only when the price is right for you...

Sometime the other preference for buying overrides the price consideration. i.e. if MICASA is $500 but you prefer other locations, it doesn't matter if it is cheap then. The Linear is going for $500 and $550 recently, but if don't like the location, Freehold plus stamp duty subsidy etc would not matter.

Go for value for $ if you are staying for long....Went down twice to Micasa and found price too high consider LH99. I had opted for The Linear which @S$520/psf for LH999 with DTL up in 2015....

URA's April data show $806 psf transaction price for a unit in Micasa. Anyone know what unit was this?

Quote Originally Posted by ET-68
    Go for value for $ if you are staying for long....Went down twice to Micasa and found price too high consider LH99. I had opted for The Linear which @S$520/psf for LH999 with DTL up in 2015....
    Guess people don't mind paying for location near MRT and shopping mall !!! Anyway attach two charts from Goldman Sachs that explain why HDB upgraders can afford 600-700psf. Beware that Linear is quite far from future DTL.
    Attached Images Attached Images