Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152025303540 ... LastLast

Thread: Mi Casa (D23, 99 Years, Far East Organization)

Quote Originally Posted by TrebleClef
    I was there yesterday, selling like hot cakes..3 bedroom abt 750K! its behind army camp leh..
    selling like hot cakes?really? wat e pulling power??

Maybe your encik or CO can buy the condo...

Quote Originally Posted by TrebleClef
    I was there yesterday, selling like hot cakes..3 bedroom abt 750K! its behind army camp leh..

Was told FEO will be increasing price for MiCasa today...

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    Was told FEO will be increasing price for MiCasa today...
    Any updates on prices? Normal for developer to up the price by a bit so that the buyers would exercise their Options. If they lower it, the buyers would not be happy and could possibly walk away. Maybe increase by $1 per psf would also make the buyers happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Condorich
    Any updates on prices? Normal for developer to up the price by a bit so that the buyers would exercise their Options. If they lower it, the buyers would not be happy and could possibly walk away. Maybe increase by $1 per psf would also make the buyers happy.

thats a very valid and interest thought ... you'll never know how the developer's mind works ...

and knowing sporeans ... crowded means 'cheap' .. expensive means 'good'

govt knows sporeans well ... developers know sporeans even better

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    thats a very valid and interest thought ... you'll never know how the developer's mind works ...

and knowing sporeans ... crowded means 'cheap' .. expensive means 'good'

govt knows sporeans well ... developers know sporeans even better
    haha..u hit the jackpot

Quote Originally Posted by 0412
    haha..u hit the jackpot
    hmm...... but things have changed, land cost is higher, development cost is higher... Though $6XX plus psf can still get city fringe projects... 999 or FH some more...., they are not exactly near to MRT types. D12,13,14 can try... Woodsville28 $7xx plus only.

If Caspian is around $6XX psf, personally, I would think that CCK is a better choice. Up to individuals... the same goes for cars, if you need a transport, a cherrrry QQ would get you there as compared to a million dollar sports car.

Are you saying that those sports car owners are fools? Up to individual lah, if they lose money, it is also their luck. if they make money.... it is their smart choice.

hmm...... but things have changed, land cost is higher, development cost is higher... Though $6XX plus psf can still get city fringe projects... 999 or FH some more...., they are not exactly near to MRT types. D12,13,14 can try... Woodsville28 $7xx plus only.

If Caspian is around $6XX psf, personally, I would think that CCK is a better choice. Up to individuals... the same goes for cars, if you need a transport, a cherrrry QQ would get you there as compared to a million dollar sports car.

Are you saying that those sports car owners are fools? Up to individual lah, if they lose money, it is also their luck. if they make money.... it is their smart choice.
    its been almost 3yrs since i moved out of CCK area ...
    this morning say Micasa adverts ...hhmmm in the map, they didnt mention the mosque nearby as well ???

or has the mosque been moved away ??

Its still there...though some distance away....maybe 2 to 3 hundred metres...

Quote Originally Posted by gonk
    Its still there...though some distance away....maybe 2 to 3 hundred metres...
    And most likely will be "sheltered" by a future condo development.

Today ST shown more than 220 units sold, coming near to 50% sold on this project.

Thumbs up

if u put mi casa vs caspian..i would pick caspian..

if u put mi casa vs caspian..i would pick caspian..
    I will pick Mi Casa more than Caspian.

Quote Originally Posted by rayray
    I will pick Mi Casa more than Caspian.
    well they didnt showing the mosque which is 200-300 m away ..but they show the MRT which is abt 150 -250 m away ?

they also didnt show the railway track behind .. ???

check around, potential buyers ... dont wait till you move in to find the mosque 'music' and cars parked along the road on fridays ....

and the train back and forth from malaysia ...about 4 times a day ? i think last train is like midnight ...

well they didnt showing the mosque which is 200-300 m away ..but they show the MRT which is abt 150 -250 m away ?

check around, potential buyers ... dont wait till you move in to find the mosque 'music' and cars parked along the road on fridays ....

and the train back and forth from malaysia ...about 4 times a day ? i think last train is like midnight ...
    YES and NO on the map.

Yes, the map missed the mosque and there will be slight traffic inconvenienced on every Friday afternoon.

No, on the railway tracks, it's a far distance away from Mi Casa compared to Yew Mei Green, Windermere and The Quintet.

er i think if you look far north, rosewood is much better deal than mi casa.....er and caspian offer more better stuff than what Far East Mi Casa is giving....

Quote Originally Posted by darkromeo
    er i think if you look far north, rosewood is much better deal than mi casa.....er and caspian offer more better stuff than what Far East Mi Casa is giving....
    this is not Far North uncle!

One of the lowest PSF islandwide and in the north is northoaks!

The Mosque thing is ok lah.. it will be blocked when the new development comes up years later. You can enjoy the unblock view for years till the sale of land beside it.... usually will be at or above the price of land for your condo... (Govt sets reserve price and the successful bidder pays what is acceptable to the Govt. Otherwise, Govt is better off to keep the land for sale later...) do you think the reserve price would be much lower? Not likely.

if new land released is much higher, you get a chance to enjoy what the warren and northvale folks are enjoying right now... MI CASA has resulted in their asking price close or matching MI CASA (one old and the other under construction). Next part is the matching with buyers... where there would be some discounts to close the deal.

Nowdays, many projects near Church, Mosque, Temple and others...As long as your unit is not looking directly into the Mosque, Church, Temple, still can live with it.. the factors are priced in...

Personally, I have viewed a HDB 5 room unit, 3rd floor and right next to a Mosque....looking directly into the Mosque... it took >3 years to offload it at a huge discount to market prices then. But next block to it never had such problem... even enjoy price appreciation. It really depends on what is considered close.... (5 meters?) versus 200 - 300 meters (which is not exactly close). The HDB blocks across the road is closer. Check out their resale prices.

The train to/from Malaysia is 800m away, behind buildings and an embankment so i think this is the least of the issues to bear in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Snail
    The train to/from Malaysia is 800m away, behind buildings and an embankment so i think this is the least of the issues to bear in mind.
    cool

just pray that in future when you need to sell Micasa...you can convince the potential buyer the same way

cool

just pray that in future when you need to sell Micasa...you can convince the potential buyer the same way
    I like you reply.

But anyway, are we comparing between Caspian & Mi Casa? If so,
    don't need to compare too much lah. Compare developer can already..

FCL vs FEO? Need to chose meh.. Mi Casa MSC right?

Quote Originally Posted by apple3
    I like you reply.

But anyway, are we comparing between Caspian & Mi Casa? If so,
    don't need to compare too much lah. Compare developer can already..

FCL vs FEO? Need to chose meh.. Mi Casa MSC right?
    Yes, and one comes with a better finishing than the other.... and much nearer to the MRT.... However, one is much much further away from town though the other is also quite far but not as far.

The sales speak for itself... one is 85% sold and the other 50%? (update with new figures appreciated) Anyway to each his own... If I want to consider Caspian, I would try to wait for the release of land next to it... at least got chance to get lake view units and unblocked! If I want to consider MICASA, I would try to wait for the price to come down...

Between the two.. mainly for hdb upgraders and self stay... which is a better choice would be revealed in time. If you know for certain, then choose. If you can afford it... D9,10,11 FH is a better investment choice. Added plus if it is near to MRT or walking distance to MRT? Should be looking at $1000 psf and above...

micasa n caspian, both cock condos, better off buying hdb flat at better locations since they r all 99yr LH. Any one of those dbss projects already better than caspian n micasa

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    micasa n caspian, both cock condos, better off buying hdb flat at better locations since they r all 99yr LH. Any one of those dbss projects already better than caspian n micasa
    there are cheaper 99 yr condos in Yew tee ... at least 3 existing condos ... going at 450-480 psf ... walking distance to MRT, shops, wet and dry mkt, supermkt ...park connector ..

but Micasa and caspian buyers are singaporean mah ......hence New means good, Long queue means cheap and good , while Cheap means lousy ...

there are cheaper 99 yr condos in Yew tee ... at least 3 existing condos ... going at 450-480 psf ... walking distance to MRT, shops, wet and dry mkt, supermkt ...park connector ..

but Micasa and caspian buyers are singaporean mah ......hence New means good, Long queue means cheap and good , while Cheap means lousy ...
    sama sama lah,bro..most of us here are also singaporeans..

sama sama lah,bro..most of us here are also singaporeans..
    true

but there are some more experienced in property market than others

Look at the April URA transaction, there is even someone purchased a unit at 707 psf for a floor area of 1292 sqft

Is our country in technical recession

Look at the April URA transaction, there is even someone purchased a unit at 707 psf for a floor area of 1292 sqft

The country itself? Maybe.

The brains of most kiasu Singaporeans? Are.

Most of micasa pool view #10 onwards are 7++ psf.

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    Most of micasa pool view #10 onwards are 7++ psf.
    more expensive than FH in dist 5 ...

more expensive than FH in dist 5 ...
    That's cash-rich kiasu singaporeans for you