Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Mercury (D10, Freehold, Fortune)

Default The Mercury (D10, Freehold, Fortune)

Upcoming New Launch @ Shanghai Rd.

Launching very very soon....

Kindly contact me @ 81835132 for more info & registration for VVIP PREVIEW!!!

Alternatively, u can drop me an email @ [email protected]

FLOOR PLANS AND SITE PLANS AVAIL SOON...

Condo launched despite slowdown

Three mid-market condominium launches took place in January despite the softening property market, namely RV Suites and Mercury on River Valley Road and Alexis in the Queenstown vicinity.

RV Suites and Mercury, in particular, will provide a good opportunity for investors looking for good bargains in the market.

“Developers want to make a decent profit by launching these properties. Buyers can now buy at a good price of $1,350 per sq ft so they can get capital gains during a bull run in the future. If they wanted to buy a similar project in the same area in 2007, they would have had to pay $1,600 per sq ft,” Lee, a real estate agent for many years who is familiar with the mentioned properties, told Property Report.

RV Suites, developed by Fortune Royal Pte Ltd, is a freehold seven storey development with 96 units, located along River Valley Road.

The 96 units will comprise one bedroom, one bedroom and a study room as well as two-bedroom penthouse units.

RV Suites will come with an attic, two basement carparks, swimming pool and a gymnasium at the attic.

Mercury, also by the same developer, is believed to be a freehold 18-storey development, located on the same stretch of road. No other details are available.

Meanwhile, Alexis is a freehold development comprising 293-units, located near to Queenstown MRT station.

It will comprise three-bedroom penthouse, two-bedroom penthouse, two-bedroom and one-bedroom.

Dun say I never give *hints*

I'm not supposed to mentioned the project name so figure it out urselves.

Most likely will have interest absorption scheme since by same developer of RV Suites...

For those keen to register for VVIP or place ur interest, kindly call me @ 81835132 or email me @ [email protected] for more info.

Same developer as RV Suites, but size of units appear more palatable than RV Suites. Wonder what the facilities will be like. Any idea where the showflat will be? Maybe they can revamp the RV Suites one and rename it :-)

agents, you should stop using the VVIP term leh
    a true VVIP preview is a private jet flying you to manhattan, stretch limo to a showflat, with a string quartet and champagne.

the concourse skyline preview was truly VVIP

fighting with others in an inadequate carpark in an overcrowded showflat is nowhere close to VVIP

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo
    a true VVIP preview is a private jet flying you to manhattan, stretch limo to a showflat, with a string quartet and champagne.

fighting with others in an inadequate carpark in an overcrowded showflat is nowhere close to VVIP
    Frankly, I don't care what they want to call it. They could call it VVVVVVIP for all I care. I think we all know that it's just marketing lingo. What I can't stand is when agents lie. I went to the RV Suites showflat and the agent who served had the cheek to tell me that prices are going up. Once she said that, she lost all credibility. Maybe I am living in a different reality, but how can prices for RV Suites be going up in the next few weeks?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by gfoo

The real VVIP dun even has to be there to buy

well, other than vvip, i dun really know wad other tems to use...maybe u guys can gimme some suggestions =)

will sneak preview sounds better?

wah lau.. another project with big balcony, planter and pes.
    The balcony and plater in the 1+1 is almost 30% of the floor space

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    The real VVIP dun even has to be there to buy

vvip does come in and buy themselves... heard wife of one of the major banks in singapore went into nassim park in a really posh muscle car... follow behind us is two ferrari... two guys came down from the ferrari and follow her... after choosing the units, she just point to the two guys behind her and said, 'talk to two of them for whatever you need to do next.' and one of the two guys is actually the banker who actually made payment for her while the other guy is actually her lawyer who goes thru her legal paperworks etc... so who said vvvvip no come down??? they will lagi wanna come down..

Pet

cALL MERCURY, WILL GIVE A MISS, i WAITING FOR VENUS TO LAUNCH AT 900PSF

FOR THOSE WHO DESPERATE TO HAVE d10

i DO YOU ALL A FAOUR

http://assetomgt.com/realty/property/projects/Mercury

eST 1200PSF MAYBE DISCOUNT TO 1100PSF IN vvip PREVIEW.

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    vvip does come in and buy themselves... heard wife of one of the major banks in singapore went into nassim park in a really posh muscle car... follow behind us is two ferrari... two guys came down from the ferrari and follow her... after choosing the units, she just point to the two guys behind her and said, 'talk to two of them for whatever you need to do next.' and one of the two guys is actually the banker who actually made payment for her while the other guy is actually her lawyer who goes thru her legal paperworks etc... so who said vvvvip no come down??? they will lagi wanna come down..

Pet
    Wow.. machiam like from the drama serial..
    When can I have such high-powered drama entrance... *dreaming*..

Anyway, how come those developers never invite the woman to the soft launch that is open to the developer's inner circle ..

I thought it's inner circle first.. then maybe the day after followed by the general public..

Anyway.. good sharing.. Really envious of the wife or children of rich people..

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by focus

Anyway, how come those developers never invite the woman to the soft launch that is open to the developer's inner circle ..

I thought it's inner circle first.. then maybe the day after followed by the general public..

rich tai tai mah.. what to do...

Pet

i guess the richer u are, the more insecure u feel ... what a paradox

Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    i guess the richer u are, the more insecure u feel ... what a paradox
    Or it could be that the richer you are, the more you want to feel special and get good service..
    so bringing an entourage will definitely give you that boost up!

Like.. you know.. you go visit showroom (cars or properties) and the agent will always gravitate to those who looked rich.. and show those who looked poor hurriedly.

So, maybe the lady dont wanna spoil her day by having some stupid agent looked down on her..

My family may not be rich ..but I think for the stuff we are looking at.. we are definitely under-extending ourselves financially alot.. So I know how it feels to be ignored or treated like you are a pest that needs to be rid of fast..

Thumbs up

Or it could be that the richer you are, the more you want to feel special and get good service..
    so bringing an entourage will definitely give you that boost up!

Like.. you know.. you go visit showroom (cars or properties) and the agent will always gravitate to those who looked rich.. and show those who looked poor hurriedly.

So, maybe the lady dont wanna spoil her day by having some stupid agent looked down on her..

My family may not be rich ..but I think for the stuff we are looking at.. we are definitely under-extending ourselves financially alot.. So I know how it feels to be ignored or treated like you are a pest that needs to be rid of fast..
    i am sure whoever attended to you at the showflat definitely is professional enough and will not treat you that way... at least i dun..

Pet

Just to update u interested folks out there with regards to The Mercury @ Shanghai Rd. Confirmed will launch somewhere in 1st wk of March. Very soon~~~ hmm...i will be posting some pics of the proj here for u guys to enjoy =) not to bad for stay looking at the location...let me know if ur keen in this proj

please note that the inner parts of Shanghai road has a plot ratio of 2.1 vs 2.8 for the plots closer to the main road

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.straitstimes.com/Invest/S...ry_344386.html

March 1, 2009

property

Property market starting to stir

Success of two new launches encourages a few developers to release their projects

By Joyce Teo, Property Correspondent

Over the weekend, 30 units of the 102-unit St Patrick's Residences in St Patrick's Road in the East were launched. The 646-unit Double Bay Residences in Simei should go on sale soon, with prices set at around $650 psf to $680 psf. -- PHOTO: TG DEVELOPMENT PHOTO: UOL GROUP

View more photos

Thanks to the mini-buzz created by two new successful launches - Caspian in Jurong and Alexis @ Alexandra - a few developers have decided to release their projects for sale.

It is an improvement, even if it is just a slight one, from the very sombre mood a month ago, when market watchers were expecting the lull in the market to continue.

Over the weekend, TG Development launched 30 units of the freehold, 102-unit St Patrick's Residences in St Patrick's Road in the East.

On average, prices start at around $675 per sq ft (psf) for a two-bedroom unit and rise to about $900 psf for a four-bedroom penthouse.

Unit sizes range from 1,152 sq ft for the two-bedroom units to 3,423sqft for the four-bedroom penthouses. Some three-bedroom units can cost just under $1 million.

The interest absorption scheme, which allows buyers - if they take a loan from the start - to defer making any payments beyond the initial down payment until the project is completed, is offered at a 3 per cent premium.

Marketing agent Savills said the condominium offers quality furnishings and fittings usually associated with prime projects, and that a few units have been sold since the preview a week ago.

Near Upper Bukit Timah, Hiap Hoe has launched The Beverly, its 118-unit condo in Toh Tuck Road.

Each unit is served by a private lift. Prices start at $648 psf; the average price is $750 psf. This means that the total price per unit should start from just below $1 million.

Unit sizes range from 1,120 sq ft for the two-bedders to 4,187 sq ft for the four-bedders. There are also double-storey penthouses from 2,099 sq ft to 3,757 sq ft. Hiap Hoe is not offering the interest absorption scheme.

Other projects expected this month include Double Bay Residences in Simei, The Arte in Thomson, Domus in Irrawaddy Road and an 18-storey project in River Valley.

These are in the mass- to mid-market categories that, unlike the high-end segment, are still attracting buyers.

New home sales in January had plunged to a new low as developers and buyers kept to the sidelines.

The two new projects that sold very well about two to three weeks ago - Caspian and Alexis - helped revive the market mood to a certain extent.

The Caspian showflat was packed during the preview, when 300 out of 712 units were sold at average prices starting from $580 psf. So far, more than 500 units have been sold.

The 293 Alexis units were all sold at $950 psf to $1,250 psf, but the absolute prices were reasonable, given that most units are small.

At a results briefing last Thursday, City Developments' Kwek Leng Joo cited the good take-up at the two projects as proof that there is still demand.

'The good response to recent launches is true,' he said.

Still, the stock market and buying sentiment remain weak.

Ms Phylicia Ang, director of Savills Residential, said: 'The affordability threshold is key at this point. In the current market, it is important to price projects at an attractive level to attract buyers.'

The UOL group should start selling the 646-unit Double Bay Residences near the Simei MRT station soon. It declined to give pricing details of the 99-year leasehold condo until the launch, but there is talk that prices will be around $650 psf to $680 psf.

The one-bedders start at 538 sq ft, the two-bedroom units from 915sq ft, while the big units can go up to 3,703 sq ft.

Along Thomson Road, The Arte is expected to be released for preview sale by the middle of the month.

Property agents have advertised the preview of the 336-unit, freehold condo at prices starting at more than $950 psf.

About half of the project, or 164 units, are three-bedroom units from 1,399 sq ft to 1,625 sq ft. Another 100 units are 1,873 sq ft four-bedders.

There are also advertisements for the preview of the 18-storey, 67-unit project in River Valley, which offers the interest absorption scheme. It has mostly small units - 32 are 635 sq ft apartments and 30 are 1,044 sq ft units.

A Chinese developer, Lakeview Developments, may also push out its 104-unit Domus this month.

High-end launches will likely be few and far between this year, as current demand is coming only from owner-occupiers or very small investors, according to a developer.

There should be more mass- to mid-market projects coming up in the next few months. These could include projects like the 99-year leasehold Ascentia Sky next to the Redhill MRT station. It offers two- to four-bedroom units from approximately 1,000 sq ft to 1,800 sq ft.

[email protected]

Default THE MERCURY @ SHANGHAI RD ( RIVER VALLEY)

HUTTONS proudly Presents

D.10 THE MERCURY
    AT Shanghai Rd ( RIVER VALLEY)
    BY FORTUNE LAND

Freehold
    - 1 Tower of 18 Storey Development of 67 units
    Expected TOP : 1Q-2Q 2012

SPECIAL PAYMENT SCHME
    5% Cash + 15% Cash &/or CPF & No Payments Till TOP with OCBC BANK

OCBC Banker : Miss Liew Yean Shie - 8182 2276

Prices Starting from only $7xxk!!

( UNIT TYPES )
    1+ Study ( 635 Sqft / 59 SqM ) x 32 Units
    2+ Study ( 1044 Sqft / 97 SqM ) x 31 Units

Penthouses with Pte Jacuzzi & Pte Roof Garden

1+ Study ( 1205 Sqft / 112 SqM ) x 2 Units
    2+ Study ( 1926 Sqft / 112 SqM ) x 2 Units

RECREATIONAL FACILITIES

SWIMMING POOL / CHILDREN POOL / GYM / BBQ / CHILDREN PLAYGROUND

SELLING POINTS
    Located in Prime District 10
    Excellent Freehold Investment
    Low Quantum = Higher Rental Yield
    Fantastic Layout & Near Popular Great World City
    2 Min Drive to Orchard / CBD / Raffles Place / Intergrated Resorts
    Inclusive of Branded Fridge & Oven/Mircowave

Please register early for Preview Launch to secure choice units
    & State Your choice of Bedroom Types / NAME & Contact No.

Cal/sms 9852 5624 Or email [email protected] for more info

Best Regards,
    Developer's Sales
    Brandon Huttons
    Hp: 9852 5624
    Associate Director
    www.LaunchingProperty.com

from agent...

1+1 units, 635 sqft starting from 730k to less than 800k (
    1150 to 1260psf)
    2+1 units, 1044 sqft starting from 1.098mil to 1.18mil (
    1051 to 1130psf)

$1180psf. champions

Quote Originally Posted by august
    from agent...

1+1 units, 635 sqft starting from 730k to less than 800k (
    1150 to 1260psf)
    2+1 units, 1044 sqft starting from 1.098mil to 1.18mil (
    1051 to 1130psf)

prices for the 1+1 comparative to RV suites psf is not much diff.. except with bigger balcony.. The 2bedders seems rather attractive.. close to the $1m barrier

The penthouses are quite nice...iconic in the sense tt there is spiral staircase...classic yet exudes a bit of elegance. The open terrace is subjective....for those who dun like balcony, too bad...for those who loves open space, u can enjoy a paranomic River Valley view which is for the 1+1br duplex penthouses ..same goes for the 1+1br depending on how high u are staying , or lush greenery view facing Regency Park direction...more exclusive n quiet which is the 2+1br & 2+1 duplex penthouse facing...

For those considering pool view(2+1br), 2nd to 5th floor seems not too bad in stack 1 & stack 4. Not forgetting all 2br comes with pte lifts.
    The facing for 2br also has more privacy in my personal opinion.

Nice place for stay overall considering ur nt near any main rd...yet still located in the prime D10.

If ur keen to own a unit in Mercury @ Shanghai, do feel free to contact me @ 81835132 for a non-obligatory presentation...

Heard there's gonna be bidding again tml...not again!!! duh...

Hey agent.

If you don't know the meaning of iconic, please do not anyhow use it to bullshit here and there.

Also, a panoramic view of River Valley???? Who are you kidding??? Trust me the view of River Valley is really nothing to shout about. So sad when you have to use terms like that to describe a project. Perhaps it stems from daily bullshitting of clients.

What people want is a decent amount of space to live in at a decent price. Unless you can provide that, no amount of 'iconic' and 'panoramic views' can con people anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail

Pet
    Depends on situations Pet. I bought few units of The Sail through a agent. Was out of town. I had seen nothing, not even floor plans. Trust his words and tell him go ahead and choose what he feels it's the best for me. Till now I never regret this decision. Been using him for few years. I almost commit to SeaFront till he tell me don't be crazy. Tat's lucky.

Btw any idea now SeaFront selling now?

Quote Originally Posted by ahlahdin
    Hey agent.

If you don't know the meaning of iconic, please do not anyhow use it to bullshit here and there.

Also, a panoramic view of River Valley???? Who are you kidding??? Trust me the view of River Valley is really nothing to shout about. So sad when you have to use terms like that to describe a project. Perhaps it stems from daily bullshitting of clients.

What people want is a decent amount of space to live in at a decent price. Unless you can provide that, no amount of 'iconic' and 'panoramic views' can con people anymore.
    Hi ahlahdin, no need to kick up such a big fuss...wad may seem iconic to me does not necessarily need to seem iconic to u. That's my personal opinion and i dun see it as any form of bullshit. Btw have u seen the layout and model design yet? U can either buy this bullshit or choose nt to buy it...it's really ur choice mate.. There's no need to blast me like tt... It's my job to sell houses to ppl and if ppl buy into the concept...i'll do my best to get them the best price...it takes two hands to clap...if u dun like the property, trust me...u'll never pay a penny it...neither would i. Ppl are not dumb...they will do research even before they come into showflats...I believe u will do the same @ least since u are a well-respected seasoned forum poster & property investor i suppose...

If ppl want decent amt of place to stay in, it all depends on their budget and choice location...of cos if u have the budget, u can choose to live in Ardmore park or Four Seasons Park where unit sizes range above 2000sf....but of cos...if u are pretty tight on budget and still want to live in the same prime district...maybe for investment perhaps...den a studio might be just fine..like in studio 3 perhaps or shanghai one..in short...u adjust ur budget according to the property u wana buy and nt the other way round.

Btw, my name is wilson from huttons property and nt agent. Rem my name mate cuz i'll be here for a long time

That's e problem of women.
    Attached Images Attached Images

that's not her fault
    IS her parent don't know how to teach and split her until this extend.

They will be paying their price in their later life
    and the children will be using their rest of their live to pay for the mistake their parent make.

aiyo this news has been debunked..apparently ST reporter misquoted her and slanted the story.

Quote Originally Posted by august
    aiyo this news has been debunked..apparently ST reporter misquoted her and slanted the story.
    really ? how the real story ends then?
    if i were the girl and misquoted like that, i will sue ST for all the money it has....

HOWEVER is the quotes are all true, i would move to UK or Malaysia