Thread: Lush on Holland Hill

Thumbs up Lush on Holland Hill

Extremely Beautiful Haven on Earth with Impeccable Landscaping & Panaromic Breathtaking View that is nestled in a Distinctly Prestigious address for those who wish to be on the top!

District: 10
    Tenure: FreeHold
    Land Size: 52,741sqft
    Description: 2 Exquisite Towers of 12 Storey Condominium
    Number of Units: 56
    Parking: 2 Level Basement of 56 + 2 Handicapped Lots

Minutes to:
    1) Holland Village
    2) Holland Village MRT
    3) holland Road Shopping Centre
    4) Tanglin Village
    5) Integrated Resort
    6) City

Kindly drop me a note or email: [email protected] for the Super VIP Preview during the launch!!!

Any further enquiries please do drop me a line @ 82818888.

Pet

A Picture says a thosand words~~~

This fantastically located project is located near future Holland V circleline.
    Bookings is open to all now.
    For floor & site plans, kindly give me a buzz @ 81835132 or email me @ [email protected]

Guaranteed to help u get the best possible bargain. =)

what is the psf?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kgchong
    what is the psf?

Hi kgchong,

kindly drop me a line @ 82818888 so i may share with you more on this project. price for this project is not finalised yet so is the showflat. Due to our code of conducts and responsibilities to the developers, I will not be able to publicise the project name here as well as i do not wish to risk my rice bowl for doing it. Hope you guys will understand.

I am registering the interests from all keen buyers on this holland hill project so when the showflat is ready for the Super VIP Preview, i will extend my Super VIP preview invitation to those who had registered with me since i will be in the developer's project sales team.

Thank you and have a great day ahead!!!

Pet
    Last edited by Petmail; 18-02-09 at 02:47.

hi petmail, u dun have to worry so much. just look at alexis, ppl even blatantly advert the proj name in their website prior to launch. Some agents even have floor n site plans way before we get hold of them. The main thing is to sell the proj lah and get those for are seriously looking for a home their choice unit. Anyways, the psf the developer is asking for this proj is not cheap either. Plus there are no interest absorption scheme. Hope it sells, it's not that bad of a proj afterall since it's in D10. Good luck to both of us and hope u home-seekers enjoyed the pics i posted. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by home-run
    hi petmail, u dun have to worry so much. just look at alexis, ppl even blatantly advert the proj name in their website prior to launch. Some agents even have floor n site plans way before we get hold of them. The main thing is to sell the proj lah and get those for are seriously looking for a home their choice unit. Anyways, the psf the developer is asking for this proj is not cheap either. Plus there are no interest absorption scheme. Hope it sells, it's not that bad of a proj afterall since it's in D10. Good luck to both of us and hope u home-seekers enjoyed the pics i posted. Cheers
    Not saying you are unethical or anything, but just because everyone does something doesn't make it right, if it was wrong in the first place. Though to be fair, I don't see anything particularly unethical about releasing the psf ahead of time. Some firms do it to get a feel of market sentiment themselves before adjusting the final psf. But the recent case of ERA Realty should be sufficient to put all agents on alert that the courts, in genuine cases of unethical behaviour, will not hesitate to punish the guilty, even if behaviour has been considered market practice all along.

propertyguru, i understand where u are coming from. But we got to understand that the asking psf at the end of the day all depends on the developers. At this mkt times, u have to launch at the right price in order to sell. We cannot commit on an exact pricing due to the fact that at the end of the day, developers still call the shots. If we quote the wrong psf, or the developer suddenly decide to increase the psf prior to launch without letting us know in adv, it is as good as misrepresentation on our side. Hence, it's a double-edged sword. On one hand, we want to help our buyers get the best unit and close the case, on the other hand, we worry that supplying the wrong info might lead to misrepresentation n misunderstandings. Well, guess we don't live in a perfect world afterall. But what i can say is that based on the nearest recently transacted uncompleted project Waterfall Garden which was $1541psf. So i guess that is the best gauge...most likely will be more than that pricing i suppose since this is a brand new launch i suppose

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by home-run

hi bro..

unfortunately i beg to differ! I am a professional real estate agent. I represent the agency and thus all actions answerable to the angency i represent as well. i knew i was not supposed to be revealing them especially in the mass media and yet i still go ahead with it. are you aware of the implications that the developers might get from the relevant authority in such cases?

you have even presenting your representation as a developer's marketing agent that their price is not a fair market value without even taking into consideration that you do nto have any price guidline from the developer yet!!! should that be the right attitude in the first place? how would you know if the price is not fair/cheap or even expensive?

whatever others have done, i am not concerned and do not wish to comment anyfurther! doesnt mean that everyone else is doing that means i will have to do the same... what difference are you from them since what you are doing is also exactly the same as what them??? do you think you even have any rights to comment about them in the first place? pardon me... I do not wish to be rude or aggressive neither am i here to make more enemies... but do you think you feels good if one day you are the seller and the agent representing y0ou to market or manages your property starts to talk your property down/devalues/degrades etc.. or maybe comment that makes buyers think or interpretes as you are an owner without any holding power that you are on the verge of jumping down thus getting your agent to conduct a firesale/jumpdown sale which directly or indirectly results in buyers losing interest in your properties or even treats you or your property like a dirt?

that is also why so many buyers and sellers are complaining/looking down on real estate agents and look upon them as though they are simple super con-man/cheats!!! and eventually treat you like dirt and dun even gives you any due respect. real estate agent are thought to be no longer professional enough all because of so many cases of agent sacrificing the interest of the principles for their own selfish desire for cheap commissions that they sometimes dun even think real estate agent does deserve any commission not to talk about any respect.

sadly but true.. no matter what.. I stand firm on my belief and rather risk losing opportunity to close deal then to jeopardise or put my buyers or sellers or both at risk!

just my two humble penny!

Good luck for your coming new launches though!!!

Pet

Off topic, but Pet, you may wish to clear your inbox. Haha.

thx for ur honest feedback petmail. Since this is a property forum, i guess there's no harm speaking my mind...it's my personal opinion anyways... u can't just go out there in the mkt today and say for example a 3000psf property is cheap despite the proj being sold initially for 3600psf....u know n i know it may be bargain to the prestige few but to most of us ordinary folks out there...3000psf is a high price to fork out in these times. That's where i'm coming from. lolx...seriously, i hope the mkt picks up in 2009 and may the dark clouds looming in the property mkt clear up finally.

Default D10 New Launch @ Holland Hill

D10 New Launch @ Holland Hill previewing soon!!

Nestled on the top of hill, with a breathtaking view is a landscaping haven that the privileged few will call home..

An exquisite development featuring two 12-storey blocks comprising 56 modern, spacious and luxurious homes amidst tranquility and serenity. The creation of multi-tier landscaped cascading water gardens, reflective ponds and water features are just the right elements in harmony with nature, a concept by award-winning architects. You can enjoy the sights of lush foliage greenery, feel the freshness of the air or take a walk in a peaceful surrounding ambience.

the 2 bedder looks like a spaceship with interior with controls at the the sides (bay windows).

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    the 2 bedder looks like a spaceship with interior with controls at the the sides (bay windows).
    I think the design sucks... the architect must have lost his ruler and had to use a french curve... but then again, there may be others that like a rounded area. Different folks, different strokes.

agree.
    The design terrible.

2bedrm.
    Balcony only can access thru' master bed room.
    So.. if ur family member want to access the balcony they had to visit ur master bedroom. Unless they don't. If they don't, mean the balcony is a typically a white elephant.
    And this white elephant is darm BIG, it almost 90-95% of the master bed room size

why would i want to buy a 1281sq ft supposedly luxury sized 2+study?

hmm...let's see, H/s (i assume i will use as a storeroom) has to be accessed through the study. how come 1 bedroom so small? my 2+study is 1281sq ft leh. as mentioned, balcony + planter almost as big as my bedroom space, hey maybe i can move my bed to the balcony and sleep under the stars...wow, i have bay windows wherever i have windows...they're everywhere! even in toilets and corridor! hey, how come my luxurious 2+study got such a small kitchen?! and no yard to put washer/dryer? nevermind lah, squeeze into kitchen can liao. wow, my corridor really takes up so much space hor? wah, got pte lift lobby somemore! Orr, I know why I got big balcony and planter already, kenna west sun mah. use big balcony and planter to absorb, so clever, an ingenious design.

last year the govt had plug this loop hole of bay window, planter etc
    that developers were using to fool all of us - so how come its still
    there,,,,,,

its about time buyers voice out and walk out of new showflats
    that continue with such "daylight robbery"

these designs were approved during the 2007 boom so the loophole is still there. but buyers still can voice out and don't buy

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    there,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by ppty
    there,,,,,,

Very easy, No need to voice out, don't buy... than you will not be robbed

4 brm looks promising but wow, creativity took a wrong turn for the smaller units... the developer was obviously trying to sell more units by squeezing the 2 bedders out of the long narrow strip of land.

Not to my liking but then, definitely something out of my budget anyway!

Thumbs up

For Updated Information on New Launches, kindly drop be my personal website: www.projectlaunches.com

My Holland Hill information will be available there as well. by the way the 2bdrm are Orchard facing looking over most lower buildings.

Cheers!
    Pet

i don't understand why the need for hush hush for this project. Anyway, give both of you a hand as I am not an agent anyway so I won't violate any ethics.

As a bargain hunter, I have noticed this website (PUBLIC INFORMATION available for the longest time) since more than 1 year back.

www.lushonhollandhill.com.sg even the complete brochure is there. So i am still wondering what the big hoo-ha is about.

can property agent be trusted in the 1st place?

Quote Originally Posted by Petmail
    For Updated Information on New Launches, kindly drop be my personal website: www.projectlaunches.com

My Holland Hill information will be available there as well. by the way the 2bdrm are Orchard facing looking over most lower buildings.

Cheers!
    Pet
    Pet, can't seems to find Holland Hill in ur personal website.

Wow. Have to love architect's renditions of the estate.. makes it look like it's in some lush and green surroundings. Throw in Streetdirectory's map and you see that the swimming pool is going to be bio by all the people staying in the one bed flats at Blk 101 of Commonwealth LOL. Unless your units face HOlland Hill Rd, it'll be viewable by the HDB blks there.

mr funny is offline Any complaints please PM me

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/...57901,00.html?

Published November 5, 2009

Ho Bee, MCL launching Parvis condo at $1,480 psf average

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

(SINGAPORE) As other developers mull over whether to release new projects this quarter or hold back until 2010, Ho Bee and MCL Land have moved to launch their Parvis condo at Holland Hill this week.

Parvis: 85 of the 248 units in the freehold project are being released, with absolute prices ranging from $1.62m for a 990 sq ft unit to $3.02m for a 1,991 sq ft unit

The average price is about $1,480 per sq ft for the initial batch of 85 units. The 12-storey freehold project has 248 units.

The pricing is considered fair for the location, said a property consultant who is not marketing Parvis, adding that it could easily be $1,500-1,600 psf on average.

The Lush on Holland Hill nearby is selling for about $1,500 psf on average. In the secondary market, units at Waterfall Gardens in Farrer Road are changing hands for about $1,450-1,500 psf.

The 85 units MCL Land and Ho Bee are releasing at Parvis will be priced between $1,400 psf and $1,600 psf. In absolute terms, prices range from $1.62 million for a two-bedroom unit of 990 sq ft to $3.02 million for a four-bedder of 1,991 sq ft.

The project comprises three blocks being built on the former Holland Hill Mansions site, which Ho Bee and MCL bought in late 2006 for $292 million or $750 psf per plot ratio.

Market watchers estimate the developers' breakeven cost could be about $1,200 psf. Assuming a $1,480 psf average selling price for the entire development, their total pre-tax profit for the project could be about $120 million, some analysts reckon.

This is the second time MCL Land and Ho Bee have teamed up. Their first partnership was the 716-unit Rio Vista condo at Hougang. The project was launched in 2001 and completed three years later.

MCL is developing solo a 608-unit condo on a 99-year leasehold plot near Yishun MRT Station, fronting Lower Seletar Reservoir and close to Singapore Orchid Country Club/Golf Course.

It paid $350 psf ppr for the site in a state tender in March last year. The project, named The Estuary, will be launch-ready by year-end but is more likely to be released only in the first quarter of next year, said MCL's CEO Koh Teck Chuan.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2009

Project Name ...... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Lush on Holland Hill . CCR ....... 18 ........................ 1 ...........................
    1,646 ............ 1,646 .......... 1,646
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of November 2009

Project Name ...... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Lush on Holland Hill . CCR ....... 21 ........................ 3 ...........................
    1,544 ............ 1,428 ........... 1,378
    Only 38% sold as of 30 November 2009.
    $1,646 psf remains the high.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of December 2009

Project Name ....... Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Lush On Holland Hill . CCR ....... 22 ........................ 1 ........................... 1,447 ............ 1,447 .......... 1,447
    Can't break September's new high of $1,646 psf.