Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2712172227282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Ascentia Sky (D3, 99 years, Wing Tai / United Engineers)

Quote Originally Posted by maisonjai
    S'pore projects feature strongly in architecture award nominees
    Jul 9, 2013 - PropertyGuru.com.sg

The World Architecture Festival 2013 to be held in October at Marina Bay Sands has unveiled its shortlist of 300 projects from 50 countries competing for the prestigious industry awards.

“From the subtle to the spectacular, from a four-room house to an 80-storey tower, the sheer quality and diversity reflected in the array of projects shortlisted today demonstrates the increasingly global nature of the event,” said Paul Finch, Programme Director of the WAF.

The awards will recognise the best developments across 29 individual categories ranging from residential, commercial, landscape and others.

Among this year's shortlisted projects are several from Singapore. In the Housing category, Ascentia Sky by P&T Consultants was nominated, while JKC2 by ONG&ONG and Namly House by CHANG Architects were mentioned in the Villa category.

For the House category, Arena House by Prow Architects as well as formwerkz architects' Courtyard House, Diamond House and Extended House were among the nominees.

In the Religion category, three churches by LAUD Architects – Bethel Assembly Of God Church, Singapore Bible House and Singapore Life Church – are among the nominees. The Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore by RSP Architects Planners & Engineers is also nominated under the Transport category, while PARKROYAL on Pickering was included in the Hotel list
    LEDANG HEIGHTS, THE FUTURE GOOD CLASS BUNGALOW CENTRAL OF NUSAJAYA/ISKANDAR

I must share I have had very good experience with defect rectification. Cust service representatives were excellent and followed up my case with relevant contractors to get job done.

anyone know if outdoor blinds have been approved yet by management?
    do we even need to apply?

Hey guys enjoy your units! I've decided it's too small (2 bedder) and largely disappointed with the facilities and have sold it. Buyer has exercised the option so just waiting for whole thing to go through.

Osprey..Huat Ah!!

Quote Originally Posted by lot286
    anyone know if outdoor blinds have been approved yet by management?
    do we even need to apply?
    Not yet, the Management Office said should have a conclusion 2 days later. They told me should be likely be approved and they will provide sample of the blinds that can be installed.

Quote Originally Posted by VAR
    Not yet, the Management Office said should have a conclusion 2 days later. They told me should be likely be approved and they will provide sample of the blinds that can be installed.
    excellent !!! thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by Osprey78
    Hey guys enjoy your units! I've decided it's too small (2 bedder) and largely disappointed with the facilities and have sold it. Buyer has exercised the option so just waiting for whole thing to go through.
    Thot you would seen the showflat before buying your 2 bedder?? Lucky you not subject to ASSD.

the works are getting better rapidly.
    it is really not that bad.

only wish there is some sun on the swimming pool (it's perpetually shielded from morning and afternoon sun).. but the decor and works are moving high speed.

keys given out is already 230. End date for all keys handed over is end of August.

Blinds have been approved. they are drawing up a note to inform owners where to hang them apparently.

Yeah, wasn't so much of the flat itself. More like the so called gardens which are a huge let down. They are basically the same only with different fanciful names. Didn't think it would be so small. Gym was wayyyyyyy small and a let down as well. Overall not exactly a place to raise a family in a 2 bedder and small small gardens heh

Default Unbelievable WT!

I needed some master bathroom compress marble tiles and some blue homogenous tiles for the common toilet due to renovations that i am doing. First WingTai Cust Svc gave name of the vendors. When I contacted the vendors, both say no stock because all given to developer.

Then when I approach WingTai Cust Svc, they say don't have any. My ID say I may have to change the entire master bath marble. Since Asky is still under defect period, it can't be that they don't have any spare tiles. I am real piss off with WT.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I cameo to get my hands on the tiles?

Quote Originally Posted by gyyy
    I needed some master bathroom compress marble tiles and some blue homogenous tiles for the common toilet due to renovations that i am doing. First WingTai Cust Svc gave name of the vendors. When I contacted the vendors, both say no stock because all given to developer.

Then when I approach WingTai Cust Svc, they say don't have any. My ID say I may have to change the entire master bath marble. Since Asky is still under defect period, it can't be that they don't have any spare tiles. I am real piss off with WT.

Anyone have any suggestions on what I cameo to get my hands on the tiles?
    approach Wingtai contractors, they will direct you to their source.
    "Never argue with an idiot, or he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo33
    approach Wingtai contractors, they will direct you to their source.
    they look generic to me.
    cannot be out of stock.

Hi all, may i check if any AS owner has or plan to install invisible grills for the balcony?

Any idea is there any restrictions?

There is always new restrictions lah for new condos, and pre MCST, management always say no.

You should see what the requirements they give for out side blinds (see attached)

i look at this, i also want to laugh...imagine if you already decked the place up and your blind if put like they ask, splits the deck into half...

There is always new restrictions lah for new condos, and pre MCST, management always say no.

You should see what the requirements they give for out side blinds (see attached)

i look at this, i also want to laugh...imagine if you already decked the place up and your blind if put like they ask, splits the deck into half...
    Yes, it will look so weird if the roller blind is to be placed in the middle.. may i know where did you get the notice from AS? How about invisible grille? Any sample?

Management office have all this.

I am v sure they will deny invisible grille.

the thing with mgmt is, when you ask, they will most likely say no.

so do you wanna ask? or you just gonna do it?

Management office have all this.

I am v sure they will deny invisible grille.

the thing with mgmt is, when you ask, they will most likely say no.

so do you wanna ask? or you just gonna do it?
    for safety reasons, i will install.. but will run by them to get a clear understanding..

please keep us posted!

i was over there today, more and more people moving in!

please keep us posted!

i was over there today, more and more people moving in!
    sure.. heard that handover has been close to 300 .. have you shifted in?

end of month!...
    very busy period now cuz everyone moving now to avoid august 5, start of ghost festival.

yeah... ASKY tgt to handover all keys by end of August too!

Quote Originally Posted by lwklibran
    for safety reasons, i will install.. but will run by them to get a clear understanding..
    The management office is actually ok for the invisible grill but need to follow certain guidelines. Have no young children so I am still thinking whether to have it install as the view will not be so nice after that.

Default 3bedroom rented out at $7500

Just rented out a unit #36 at $7500 per month for 2 years.

Looking for more units . Call me 96305577 to show you my tenancy agreement that I signed. Your trusted partner.

end of month!...
    very busy period now cuz everyone moving now to avoid august 5, start of ghost festival.

yeah... ASKY tgt to handover all keys by end of August too!
    See some local shifting in during the 7th month, when I asked them, they told me there are also some good aspicious date in the month.

Xarain, lot286

Are your house renovation all done up? My defects lists are clearing(finally), hoping to move in by the 8th month of the lunar calender. Mine fibre internet all installed last week, but a bit wasted as not fully utilised, initially though my unit defects will be done up before the 7th month.

Bro VAR - yeah my place all done up just missing the Tenant

Quote Originally Posted by Xarain
    Bro VAR - yeah my place all done up just missing the Tenant
    How much are you asking for and a lot of viewings?
    Just Do It! 要拼才会赢!

every unit on my block is taken up 2 bedders...

Default Unit wanted.

Unit wanted. Just rented out another 3bedroom. Please call me if you keen to offload your unit fast.

Wilson leong
    Powerful negotiators
    +6596305577

Question

Any news on the plot which is next to the redhill mrt ? And is it going be the same height as ascentia sky ?