Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202530 ... LastLast

Thread: Ascentia Sky (D3, 99 years, Wing Tai / United Engineers)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i have to agree that many people who buy CCR do not need the rental. However, let's not forget the 2007 speculators of CCR who bought on easy credit. I am pretty sure among this huge supply that's coming out, there will be quite a number of people who will need rental to help to cover their monthly mortgage payments. The big question is how many. That can't be estimated and we shall find out soon over the course of the next year or 2.

i may not be very much convince with this argument. While credit was easy previously, banks in Singapore generally are conservative in lendings as compared to our US or european counterpart.

SO the key lies in the fact that if there are large number of CCR buyer who cannot afford to hold, they are forced to sell out and therefore bringing the valuation in CCR down as a whole.

We do not know how many of these owners are there. I suspect it won't be that many. Given that while credit is easy to obtain, the down payment of 10% to 20% has to be paid. and if you buy a $3 million property, 10% is $300k, excluding stamp duties. Now, if i can afford $300k 2 years ago, after 2 years, chances are i will have another 100k or more in my bank account to service the loan for the next year or 2.

Secondly, previously there were big hoo ha on owners who bought with deferred payment scheme and how they will bring prices down. I don't see that happening.

Now in the absence of large numbers, valuation are unlikely to be affected, similarly, there isn't enough people buying up Prime properties, hence while market is trending upwards, prime properties valuation are still somewhat stagnant.

If you are expecting large number of seller who cannot afford to hold on to their CCR apartments, you better be fast. There will be a few, it won't be that many. And if you miss it, it is not going to come your way again.

i am bearish on prime only because of the number of units (and some are really large units at that! we have not even counted the mickey mouse units which we don't even know if people really would like to rent yet!) coming up in the next 2 years. the asking price for resale prime is obviously not realistic. owners of OCR and RCR can ask for the 2007 peak prices and get away with it but not CCR owners. But they are in dreamland and still hope to be able to get those prices so they continue to ask so or rather, i should say, the peak prime owners continue to ask at a price where they hope to breakeven or make a small profit.
    Actually I don't believe the CCR will have that many MM units. In fact I see that the reverse is true. 2BRs are at least 1300sqft. Some 1BRs may have problems but generally if in good location it should be ok.

Also I believe the CCR owners having strong holding powers. I think now is the best time to buy resale CCR units. You just need to ignore the asking price

Quote Originally Posted by andy
    Actually I don't believe the CCR will have that many MM units. In fact I see that the reverse is true. 2BRs are at least 1300sqft. Some 1BRs may have problems but generally if in good location it should be ok.

Also I believe the CCR owners having strong holding powers. I think now is the best time to buy resale CCR units. You just need to ignore the asking price
    What would be a good price range for a CCR resale unit now in terms of psf and which would be a good project to look out for in your opinion? Not referring to the luxurious segment though due affordability.

Quote Originally Posted by moneyspinner
    What would be a good price range for a CCR resale unit now in terms of psf and which would be a good project to look out for in your opinion? Not referring to the luxurious segment though due affordability.
    I think Balmoral, Newton, Novena, Bukit Timah area have some gems between $1000psf to $1300psf. They have floor area so that real people can actually live in these.

There is an incredible difference between asking price and final transacted price

I think Balmoral, Newton, Novena, Bukit Timah area have some gems between $1000psf to $1300psf. They have floor area so that real people can actually live in these.

There is an incredible difference between asking price and final transacted price
    i think in these area that you have listed, unless you are talking about the part of Bukit Timah after the adamn road junction, $1,300 psf, may be hard to get.

again IMHO, if you have a budget of say $1,500 psf, a lot of apartments in the River Valley area will be interesting to look at. Don't be scared off by the asking price, you will be surprise how some sellers will open up and lower their prices once they see a firm check on the table.

In fact, developments like Robertson 100, you might get something for $1,300 even. I don't know why this project always trades below the surrounding developments.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by pweesng
    maybe people who buy in CCR does not need to have rental to pay the mortgage?

My personal opinion is that CCR will always be better then the rest. The reason being, let's be honest, if a person can afford it, he or she probably would want to stay as near town as possible (at least for most people).

In another word, if CCR can drop rental real low. It doesn't have to cover whole instalment, in fact if it covers interest portion, they are already a happy camper. With that in mind, if CCR is willing to rent out a 2 bedroom at Rivergate, for say 2k per month, will there not be any taker at all?

And if so, wouldn't CCR become a big and interesting competitor for an apartment in Clementi that others are trying to rent out?

Then it becomes a question of how low can one go... can a RCR go lower then another owner who in the first place could afford an apartment in CCR?

we must not forget that people who buy and hold on to a CCR, there is a good chance they can afford to hold. The ability of rental covering instalment may not be a must.

So IMHO, not matter what the economy is, and how much over supply there is in the market, etc...etc, CCR will always be better than the rest, assuming ceteras paribus (sig).
    Maybe there is no oversupply in the next 2-3 years?

Quote Originally Posted by The Straits Times

Next year may not see oversupply of homes
    Melissa Tan
    The Straits Times
    Monday, 27 July 2009

Glut? What glut? Fears of an oversupply of private homes next year have eased - in fact there could even be a shortage.

The Urban Redevelopment Authority's (URA) second quarter real estate statistics, released yesterday, suggest any potential oversupply has been pushed back to 2011 or even later as private property developers delay and cut down on projects.

The number of private homes slated for completion for the whole of next year has fallen sharply to just 5,394.

That is down about 70% from an estimated 17,454 early last year at the height of the last boom.

Just as developers have cut back on building, home buying has shot back up to boom-time levels.

For the past three months, more than 1,000 private homes have been sold each month. An average of 8,000 private homes have been sold each year since 2000.

This means that private home prices and rents could rise next year, as the supply of private property units in 2010 may not meet demand, especially if the current strong sales streak keeps up.

Caveats apply, of course, market watchers say. URA's statistics rely on figures that developers have provided, and dramatic changes from quarter to quarter have occurred before.

Also, the number of completed units could differ from the number sold, as developers could sell uncompleted units or be unable to sell completed units.

According to URA statistics, during the last boom in 2007 and last year, developers - confident that people would snap up private homes - obtained licences to sell 11,150 private homes set to be finished this year, and 9,188 homes in 2010.

But the collapse of Lehman Brothers last September and the resulting recession triggered fears last year that there would be too many private homes on the market next year amid an economic slowdown.

Concerned that units would not sell, developers have since slashed some projects and pushed back the completion dates of others. As a result, URA's figure for the total planned units slated for completion this year and beyond has fallen by 6,000 - from over 68,000 in the first quarter of 2008 to the current 62,350.

But although almost all of URA's projected completion figures have declined gradually over the period from the third quarter of last year to the first quarter this year, the slide shows signs of having just bottomed out.

In the third quarter of last year it was projected that around 13,400-16,000 units would be completed every year after 2010. This fell to a range of 12,100-13,900 in the fourth quarter and then to 10,900-13,800 last quarter.

Although it still remains below pre-recession levels, this range has risen slightly in the last quarter to 11,200-13,600 units every year from 2011 onwards.

The bulk of project completions has been shifted from next year to 2011 and later, with project completion figures increasing by an average of 350 for each year from last quarter's figures.

To date, 5,158 private units have been finished in the first half of this year, and URA expects 1,051 more units to be ready within the next six months.

Quote Originally Posted by pweesng
    i may not be very much convince with this argument. While credit was easy previously, banks in Singapore generally are conservative in lendings as compared to our US or european counterpart.

SO the key lies in the fact that if there are large number of CCR buyer who cannot afford to hold, they are forced to sell out and therefore bringing the valuation in CCR down as a whole.

We do not know how many of these owners are there. I suspect it won't be that many. Given that while credit is easy to obtain, the down payment of 10% to 20% has to be paid. and if you buy a $3 million property, 10% is $300k, excluding stamp duties. Now, if i can afford $300k 2 years ago, after 2 years, chances are i will have another 100k or more in my bank account to service the loan for the next year or 2.

Secondly, previously there were big hoo ha on owners who bought with deferred payment scheme and how they will bring prices down. I don't see that happening.

Now in the absence of large numbers, valuation are unlikely to be affected, similarly, there isn't enough people buying up Prime properties, hence while market is trending upwards, prime properties valuation are still somewhat stagnant.

If you are expecting large number of seller who cannot afford to hold on to their CCR apartments, you better be fast. There will be a few, it won't be that many. And if you miss it, it is not going to come your way again.
    Perhaps CCR is doing fine and we worry too much?

Quote Originally Posted by The Business Times

Smaller prime district homes lead Q3 surge
    Luxury condo prices up 17% from Q1; new peak for prime area landed homes
    The Business Times
    Wednesday, 30 September 2009

Latest figures from DTZ show that prices of completed landed and non-landed private homes in various segments continued to recover in the third quarter after bottoming out in the first quarter of this year in the aftermath of the global financial crash.

One of the strongest price gains was reflected in the average price of freehold completed prime district condos, which rose 22.3% from the recent low of $1,120 psf in Q1 to $1,370 psf in Q3. 'As more buyers were drawn to the market, average private home prices continued on the uptrend in Q3 2009, led by smaller homes in the prime districts of 9, 10 and 11,' DTZ said.

The average capital value for DTZ’s basket of completed luxury freehold condos rose 17% from $1,880 psf in Q1 to $2,200 psf in Q3; however, the latest figure is still 21.4% shy of the all-time high of $2,800 psf in late 2007/early 2008.

The recovery in home buying and prices in Q2 and Q3 this year also rubbed off on the landed housing segment. The average price of completed freehold landed homes in prime districts 9, 10 and 11 appreciated 15.9% from the recent low in Q1 to scale a fresh peak of $1,383 psf of land area in Q3, according to DTZ’s data.

In the 99-year suburban landed market too, the average capital value of $593 psf as at Q3 was up 9.4% from Q1.

DTZ’s landed housing baskets exclude Good Class Bungalows, whose values have also appreciated. And for both landed homes as well as condos, its baskets cover only completed projects.

'We’ve seen strong interest in landed properties in Q3 – whether it’s bungalows, terrace houses or semi-detached homes. Buyers are mostly owner occupiers,' says DTZ SE Asia research head Chua Chor Hoon.

'The general home buying sentiment has spilled over to the landed segment. Landed property prices did not move up as much as condo prices in the 2007 run-up.'

A universal trend for all types of private housing shown in DTZ’s data is that prices have been appreciating since bottoming out in Q1 this year.

However, while the average quarter-on-quarter price gains for suburban condos were higher for Q3 than for Q2, the price appreciation slowed in Q3 for prime district and luxury condos.

The average capital value of freehold suburban condos rose 5.6% in Q3 over the preceding quarter, after posting a 3.1% quarter-on-quarter gain in Q2. For 99-year suburban condos too, the average price increased 6.5% in Q3 to $610 psf, nearly double the 3.2% increase in Q2.

Quarter on quarter, the average capital value for prime district freehold condos surged 11.3% in Q2 and 9.9% in Q3. The average price of luxury freehold condos appreciated 9.6% in Q2 and 6.8% in Q3.

DTZ said rental values found some stability after four consecutive quarters of decline. ‘The average monthly rental value of non-landed homes in prime districts was unchanged at $3.32 psf in Q3 2009 while that of luxurious condos stayed at $4.65 psf.’

Over the next 6 months, Ms Chua predicts, private home prices are likely to see some level of stabilisation with more moderate increases. While sentiment is still strong at the moment, she pointed to an easing in sales volume from frenzied levels seen in Q3 on the back of fewer projects in the pipeline as well as the market cooling measures announced by the government on Sept 14.

DTZ noted that new private home sales by developers in Q3 are poised to break the previous quarterly record of 5,129 units set in Q2 2007. This was after developers sold a total of 4,471 homes in July and August alone. The full-year figure is also expected to top 2007’s record of 14,811 units.

You real? The prime has even claw back halfway from the peak of 2007. How do you know it will exceed 2007 peak or come close?
    I think you may be right.

It seems like CCR is surging forward now to recover its lost ground.

Quote Originally Posted by The Business Times

URA's private home prices indices surge in Q3
    Kalpana Rashiwala
    The Business Times
    Thursday, 1 October 2009

The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA)'s price index for private homes jumped 15.9% in the third quarter of 2009 compared with the preceding quarter, according to a flash estimate released on Thursday.

This follows a 4.7% quarter-on-quarter decline in the widely watched index in Q2.

URA also released flash estimates of the price changes in the three geographical regions for third quarter 2009. Prices of non-landed private residential properties increased by 16.2% quarter on quarter in the Core Central Region (CCR), 19.1% in Rest of Central Region and 15.4% in Outside Central Region in Q3.

In contrast, for Q2 2009, the price indices for non-landed private homes dipped 5.2% in Core Central Region, 4.4% in Rest of Central Region and 2.3% in Outside Central Region.
    Last edited by Reporter; 01-10-09 at 18:12.

Quote Originally Posted by URA
    Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of September 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Ascentia Sky ..... RCR ........ 156 .......................... 24 .............................. 1,448 ............ 1,254 ............. 1,150
    Didn't managed to break July's high of $1,459 psf by a $11 psf.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Didn't managed to break July's high of $1,459 psf by a $11 psf.
    Hi Reporter, thank you for the info. May I know where can I get the info which you provided? Or is this a subscribed website?

Quote Originally Posted by wklibran
    Hi Reporter, thank you for the info. May I know where can I get the info which you provided? Or is this a subscribed website?
    http://www.ura.gov.sg/real_estate/main.jsp

thank you for the link... hv a good day.

Ascentia Sky

Get ready to fall from the SKY

and buyers get ready to REALLY ascend to the sky...good luck man...

Quote Originally Posted by NoodyGirl
    Ascentia Sky

Get ready to fall from the SKY

What happen to the WWII bomb that exploded at the site last weekend? i am surprise the news didn't report on it.

The whole stretch of Alexandra Rd was closed and about 10pm, a really loud explosion was heard. I was waiting for the papers to report it but didn't come across it since then. I am sure the Ascentia Sky buyers would be shitting bricks if they know of it.

wow. thanks for the update. which day was that?

Quote Originally Posted by tkc
    What happen to the WWII bomb that exploded at the site last weekend? i am surprise the news didn't report on it.

The whole stretch of Alexandra Rd was closed and about 10pm, a really loud explosion was heard. I was waiting for the papers to report it but didn't come across it since then. I am sure the Ascentia Sky buyers would be shitting bricks if they know of it.

Quote Originally Posted by tkc

saw it on zaobao http://www.zaobao.com.sg/sp/sp091016_021.shtml
    红山工地发现二战军火(2009-10-16
    红山地铁站附近公寓工地发现一批疑为第二次世界大战遗留的军火,包括手枪、步枪和手榴弹。  新加坡武装部队军火专家和警方还继续在工地展开挖掘和调查工作。
      警方是在前天下午3时30分接到工地负责人发现二战炸弹的报告后,前去调查。发言人昨晚说,最初的消息是工地工人挖到相信是二战炸弹,但调查时发现挖出来的是一些二战手枪、步枪和手榴弹
      到昨晚截稿时,警方的挖掘工作还在继续中,相信是要确定工地地下再也没有其他二战遗留军火。
      工地员工昨天告诉记者,他们是在进行挖掘工作时发现地下有类似炸弹的物件,赶紧报警。他说,由于发现地点离开红山地铁站仅120公尺左右,警方因此封锁了一个足球场大小的范围。
      警方说,为方便挖掘工作,工地前面介于亨德申路和东陵路的一段亚历山大路,昨晚关闭大约10分钟。发言人吁请民众不必惊慌。
      工地正在进行Ascentia Sky公寓的兴建工程。该工程由永泰控股建造,属于99年地契项目,共有373个单位。

so it was reported in the newspaper afterall. Great update!

Quote Originally Posted by housewife

Quote Originally Posted by housewife
    If construction completed n some more r found, Boomz Good luck to the buyers...

Quote Originally Posted by jc
    at least it is better that they do a thorough search before the project completed...

now i got my thots about metropolitian....

hahaha...BOOMZ...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jc

Agree. Doesn't bode well for metro.

Quote Originally Posted by wklibran
    at least it is better that they do a thorough search before the project completed...

now i got my thots about metropolitian....

Quote Originally Posted by jc
    If they dig and find treasures, will the rightful owners be these condo owners? If the land is freehold, will it be different?

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus72
    If they dig and find treasures, will the rightful owners be these condo owners? If the land is freehold, will it be different?
    Interesting question ...

"Estate in Fee Simple": The law recognizes this form of estate (ownership) in real estate as the highest form. The property owner is entitled to full enjoyment of the property, limited only by zoning laws, deed or subdivision restrictions or covenants.

The same can't be said for estate in perpetuity as it is still possible for others (e.g. relevant authorities) to access the land to get minerals, etc.etc.

and buyers get ready to REALLY ascend to the sky...good luck man...
    for your health and $
    hope u did nit speculate on this project

definitely not! even as market trends up, this project can hardly move.

Quote Originally Posted by NoodyGirl
    for your health and $
    hope u did nit speculate on this project

Foreigners back in private home market
    Foreign buyers are streaming back into the private homes market in growing numbers, especially those from China
    Joyce Teo
    The Straits Times
    Thursday, 5 November 2009

New research from property consultancy Savills Singapore shows foreigners accounted for 22.7% of private home sales in the third quarter. -- Photo: Desmond Foo, ST

Foreign buyers are streaming back into the private homes market in growing numbers, especially those from China.

New research from property consultancy Savills Singapore shows foreigners accounted for 22.7% of private home sales in the third quarter – above the 19.7% average since the start of 2000.

Buyers from China have dislodged those from India for the No. 3 spot in the rankings this year with a contribution of nearly 15% of total foreign purchases. This puts China just behind Indonesia in the second spot and Malaysia at No. 1.

In the past two years, India had been in third spot, but it has slipped to fourth.

Last year, buyers from China had moved up to the No. 4 spot, dislodging buyers from Britain.

Buyers from Myanmar featured more strongly, coming in at No. 8. They did not make it to the top 10 last year, and were 10th in 2007.

In the July to September period, foreign buyers – including permanent residents – lodged 2,448 private home caveats, a key step to buying a home.

This is up from 1,807 caveats in the second quarter and just 498 in the first, according to data compiled by Savills.

In all, permanent residents bought 1,389 homes in the third quarter.

DTZ said its preliminary data for the third quarter showed that foreigners accounted for about 25% of total sales, compared with about 33% during the boom of 2007.

The most popular project sought by foreigners was Sophia Residence, a project launched in July. Then came Caribbean at Keppel Bay, Ascentia Sky, One Devonshire and Viva.

Permanent residents preferred Melville Park, a 99-year leasehold condominium in Simei, the recently launched Trevista, followed by Caribbean at Keppel Bay.

About 54% of the purchases by China buyers were for resale homes, said DTZ head of South-east Asia research Chua Chor Hoon.

Like Malaysian buyers, buyers from China tend to prefer homes priced between $500,000 and $1 million.

One-fifth of them bought homes costing $1.5 million to as much as $5 million.

Indonesians, however, tended to go for higher priced projects, particularly those priced $1.5 million to $5 million.

They like properties located at Novena, River Valley and the Singapore River.

They had been the biggest group of foreign buyers, taking first place from 2004 to 2007, only to lose the spot to Malaysia during the recent economic crisis, said Ms Christine Sun, Savills Singapore’s senior research & consultancy manager.

The latest figures featured a substantial rise in the number of foreign transactions for higher-priced properties.

A total of 86 properties priced above $5 million were sold in the quarter, up from 27 in the second and a mere six in the first.

Also, there was a 60% rise in deals for projects costing between $1.5 million and $5 million. Demand from foreigners for mass market homes was little changed from the second quarter.

Savills said recent data showed that foreigners who are not permanent residents tend to buy more pricey projects.

This group was also more likely to buy homes in prime districts than permanent residents, said Ms Sun. ‘We are hearing that more of these super-rich mainland Chinese buyers have come in recent weeks to buy prime properties like the bungalows in Sentosa Cove.’

But the big influx of foreigners to the luxury market in the 2006-2007 boom has not quite returned, consultants said.

Still, support from regional buyers could rise further. Jones Lang LaSalle’s head of residential, Ms Jacqueline Wong, said the firm has had rising interest from new potential buyers from India, China and Russia in the past four months.

‘We are one of the places they are considering. They see Singapore as a safe haven,’ said Ms Wong.

A senior private banker at a foreign bank said: ‘We are seeing some clients consider buying a Singapore property as one of a string of homes they have around the world. Luxury homes have come down 30% from the peak, so they are better value now.’

DTZ’s Ms Chua said foreign buyers see the growing attraction of Singapore as a global city and expect prices to keep rising as the economy strengthens.

‘Prices of prime and luxurious units have not reached 2007 levels and there is still the potential of capital appreciation depending on the rate of economic recovery,’ she said.

Foreigners back in private home market
    Foreign buyers are streaming back into the private homes market in growing numbers, especially those from China
    Joyce Teo
    The Straits Times
    Thursday, 5 November 2009

New research from property consultancy Savills Singapore shows foreigners accounted for 22.7% of private home sales in the third quarter. -- Photo: Desmond Foo, ST

Foreign buyers are streaming back into the private homes market in growing numbers, especially those from China.

New research from property consultancy Savills Singapore shows foreigners accounted for 22.7% of private home sales in the third quarter – above the 19.7% average since the start of 2000.

Buyers from China have dislodged those from India for the No. 3 spot in the rankings this year with a contribution of nearly 15% of total foreign purchases. This puts China just behind Indonesia in the second spot and Malaysia at No. 1.

In the past two years, India had been in third spot, but it has slipped to fourth.

Last year, buyers from China had moved up to the No. 4 spot, dislodging buyers from Britain.

Buyers from Myanmar featured more strongly, coming in at No. 8. They did not make it to the top 10 last year, and were 10th in 2007.

In the July to September period, foreign buyers – including permanent residents – lodged 2,448 private home caveats, a key step to buying a home.

This is up from 1,807 caveats in the second quarter and just 498 in the first, according to data compiled by Savills.

In all, permanent residents bought 1,389 homes in the third quarter.

DTZ said its preliminary data for the third quarter showed that foreigners accounted for about 25% of total sales, compared with about 33% during the boom of 2007.

The most popular project sought by foreigners was Sophia Residence, a project launched in July. Then came Caribbean at Keppel Bay, Ascentia Sky, One Devonshire and Viva.

Permanent residents preferred Melville Park, a 99-year leasehold condominium in Simei, the recently launched Trevista, followed by Caribbean at Keppel Bay.

About 54% of the purchases by China buyers were for resale homes, said DTZ head of South-east Asia research Chua Chor Hoon.

Like Malaysian buyers, buyers from China tend to prefer homes priced between $500,000 and $1 million.

One-fifth of them bought homes costing $1.5 million to as much as $5 million.

Indonesians, however, tended to go for higher priced projects, particularly those priced $1.5 million to $5 million.

They like properties located at Novena, River Valley and the Singapore River.

They had been the biggest group of foreign buyers, taking first place from 2004 to 2007, only to lose the spot to Malaysia during the recent economic crisis, said Ms Christine Sun, Savills Singapore’s senior research & consultancy manager.

The latest figures featured a substantial rise in the number of foreign transactions for higher-priced properties.

A total of 86 properties priced above $5 million were sold in the quarter, up from 27 in the second and a mere six in the first.

Also, there was a 60% rise in deals for projects costing between $1.5 million and $5 million. Demand from foreigners for mass market homes was little changed from the second quarter.

Savills said recent data showed that foreigners who are not permanent residents tend to buy more pricey projects.

This group was also more likely to buy homes in prime districts than permanent residents, said Ms Sun. ‘We are hearing that more of these super-rich mainland Chinese buyers have come in recent weeks to buy prime properties like the bungalows in Sentosa Cove.’

But the big influx of foreigners to the luxury market in the 2006-2007 boom has not quite returned, consultants said.

Still, support from regional buyers could rise further. Jones Lang LaSalle’s head of residential, Ms Jacqueline Wong, said the firm has had rising interest from new potential buyers from India, China and Russia in the past four months.

‘We are one of the places they are considering. They see Singapore as a safe haven,’ said Ms Wong.

A senior private banker at a foreign bank said: ‘We are seeing some clients consider buying a Singapore property as one of a string of homes they have around the world. Luxury homes have come down 30% from the peak, so they are better value now.’

DTZ’s Ms Chua said foreign buyers see the growing attraction of Singapore as a global city and expect prices to keep rising as the economy strengthens.

‘Prices of prime and luxurious units have not reached 2007 levels and there is still the potential of capital appreciation depending on the rate of economic recovery,’ she said.

Reporter, report only in one thread. No need to put your news in so many threads.

actually i am quite impressed with him. he just signed a deal to buy a condo today in between his multiple postings this morning and afternoon. got to hand it to him there.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia
    Reporter, report only in one thread. No need to put your news in so many threads.

actually i am quite impressed with him. he just signed a deal to buy a condo today in between his multiple postings this morning and afternoon. got to hand it to him there.

Keeping us in suspense man