Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gale (D17, Freehold, Tripartite Developers <Hong Leong>)

Quote Originally Posted by RSG
    I have already paid 55% (Blk 64). Which is your Block?
    Actually i am surprised that u have paid until 55%. I am at 50%. My blk is 70.

Guess that your is actually 1 of the faster blk. The whole construction is at many various stages, that I really wonder if a TOP by end 2012 is a reality. Seems to me that end 1Q 2013 is more likely. We have not seem the carparks, the inner road and the plants. From past experiences, after you start to see plants in the estate, it will be another 6 months to TOP. So if I still do not see plants being planted by end Jun, I will rule out the possibility of TOP by end 2012.

Just received letter from my bank today that another 5% has been paid, making it 50% paid in total...

Quote Originally Posted by moomooteo
    Actually i am surprised that u have paid until 55%. I am at 50%. My blk is 70.

Guess that your is actually 1 of the faster blk. The whole construction is at many various stages, that I really wonder if a TOP by end 2012 is a reality. Seems to me that end 1Q 2013 is more likely. We have not seem the carparks, the inner road and the plants. From past experiences, after you start to see plants in the estate, it will be another 6 months to TOP. So if I still do not see plants being planted by end Jun, I will rule out the possibility of TOP by end 2012.

My blk also 70

Quote Originally Posted by Won-der
    My blk also 70
    What is your payment schedule? At 50%? Which unit type?

from the pics, look like blk 70 and 78 are the slowest...

Seems like a lot a few of you are staying at Blk 70. I am staying at Blk 70 too. Which unit are you staying?

Quote Originally Posted by ktl
    from the pics, look like blk 70 and 78 are the slowest...
    how did u conclude that 70&78 are the slowest? 68 has not even remove all the nettings. at least 70 has all netting removed. and 78 just reached 50% mark, while 70 has reach that mark few months ago. btw, 68 has also not reached 50% mark yet.

What is your payment schedule? At 50%? Which unit type?

3a, wat about you? Mid level? I think we have paid 50% todate... Ours is for own stay, wat about u?

Quote Originally Posted by Rach
    Seems like a lot a few of you are staying at Blk 70. I am staying at Blk 70 too. Which unit are you staying?
    We are staying mid- level. What about you?

how did u conclude that 70&78 are the slowest? 68 has not even remove all the nettings. at least 70 has all netting removed. and 78 just reached 50% mark, while 70 has reach that mark few months ago. btw, 68 has also not reached 50% mark yet.
    mine 78 leh, but still at 45% mark, still have 15 more to go befoer reaching top

3a, wat about you? Mid level? I think we have paid 50% todate... Ours is for own stay, wat about u?
    I think u are on staying on top of me . Mine is currently plan for own stay.

We are staying mid- level. What about you?
    High floor for mine.

I did a recce around the area yesterday morning. The Blocks facing the spa pool and spa village are still fitted with the blue safety nets. My guess is that construction should complete by Nov 2012 as indicated by the main contractor on the board at the site. TOP could take another month or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by dlam
    For those who have not seen the recent development ...

Just went over and snapped some photo
    Dlam,

Thank you very much for sharing the pictures. I was looking high and low for a website that I can see the progress of the construction.

From all the correspondences floating around, Nov 2012 seems to be the TOP date. I am looking forward to moving in.

Quote Originally Posted by AC Lim
    Dlam,

Thank you very much for sharing the pictures. I was looking high and low for a website that I can see the progress of the construction.

From all the correspondences floating around, Nov 2012 seems to be the TOP date. I am looking forward to moving in.
    Don put hope too high for Nov TOP. A more realistic date will be end 1Q 2013.

Don put hope too high for Nov TOP. A more realistic date will be end 1Q 2013.
    You may be right, its anybody's guess at this moment. We can only hope for an earlier TOP. During the weekend I visited the site and noted through the openings at the gate along Flora Road that the Blk 74 is void up to level 2 ie the residential units only starts from level 3. From the brochure I learnt that the management office, gym, function rooms etc will be located at Blks 72 and 74. But there dont seem to be any structures except the pillar below level 3. Any ideas on this?

azeo, u go and ask developer what is the lelong price. Then all of us will know.
    I found the price for the last 2 unit. 1.035mil. psf$898. Good deal???

I found the price for the last 2 unit. 1.035mil. psf$898. Good deal???
    Last two FH units, grap.

i took thes pics last sunday...thats Blk 68 (my blk and unit)..finally the scaffoldings are removed...but the blk at the spa village is barely done...

I can't wait to move in!

i took these pics last sunday...thats Blk 68 (my blk and unit)..finally the scaffoldings are removed...but the blk at the spa village is barely done...

I can't wait to move in!

Quote Originally Posted by spidery
    i took these pics last sunday...thats Blk 68 (my blk and unit)..finally the scaffoldings are removed...but the blk at the spa village is barely done...

I can't wait to move in!
    Hi and welcome to the Forum. We are all in the same boat. Perhaps the Block at the spa village is not within their critical path. This same main contractor, Lian Beng constructed the Kovan Residence. I noted then that their pace of work increased towards the end stages. Hope they do the same here.

Hi All,

Thinking of letting go my unit if price is right, but it seem that sub sales price still hoover around S$800+ psf?

anyone get a good offer?

Quote Originally Posted by bigfart
    Hi All,

Thinking of letting go my unit if price is right, but it seem that sub sales price still hoover around S$800+ psf?

anyone get a good offer?
    wan to let go at $800/psf, its a bigger 4 bedder is it?

800psf?? how big is your unit?

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    wan to let go at $800/psf, its a bigger 4 bedder is it?

No, i think $800+psf is still a bit too low. Other 99 yrs new launch is already selling at S$1000+ psf, make no sense to let go a FH at S$800+

My unit size is 2 bedrm, 969sf. Anyone get a good offer? like S$900+ psf??

No, i think $800+psf is still a bit too low. Other 99 yrs new launch is already selling at S$1000+ psf, make no sense to let go a FH at S$800+

My unit size is 2 bedrm, 969sf. Anyone get a good offer? like S$900+ psf??
    You never heard of ripple bay? 2 bed small quantum less then 850 psf..better location than flora road..
    Resale is done for now..
    Even palm isle better buy now..

Quote Originally Posted by rockinsg
    You never heard of ripple bay? 2 bed small quantum less then 850 psf..better location than flora road..
    Resale is done for now..
    Both Ripple and Palm isle are both 99yrs LH which is already S$800+ psf.

Gale is FH, should getter better price right?

Both Ripple and Palm isle are both 99yrs LH which is already S$800+ psf.

Gale is FH, should getter better price right?
    Quantum makes a difference.. Ripple 650k can buy 2 bedder..
    Bigger unit now better compare with 3 bedders cause same same quantum..
    bigger unit are are psf cheap..
    Also ripple location muc nicer.. I would say ripple is a winner here..

It may be freehold but nothing there except prison :-)

Quantum makes a difference.. Ripple 650k can buy 2 bedder..
    Bigger unit now better compare with 3 bedders cause same same quantum..
    bigger unit are are psf cheap..
    Also ripple location muc nicer.. I would say ripple is a winner here..

It may be freehold but nothing there except prison :-)
    RB location better than Flora? In wat ways? Except the sea facing units at RB, there is no differ between RB and Gale in location.

Yes, RB 2bedders is cheap, but this is a compromise. The area is real small and "cosy" for a 2 bedder. On the other hand, a 2 bedder at Gale is much bigger and comforty. If budget is not that tight, I think the choice is clear. Secondly, RB has 600 over units. Gale is 329 units. Which environment will be more messy? Again, if budget is bigger, I think the choice is clear. Who wants a condo that is HDB like..

Resale is done for now..
    Ya, Palm Isle is better. You can face the TPE music....Definitely a a better buy as there is free music...