Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Gale (D17, Freehold, Tripartite Developers <Hong Leong>)

i wrote in and tripartitie replied that TOP is anytime from nov this year to 1q next year.. so got to cross our fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by ktl
    i wrote in and tripartitie replied that TOP is anytime from nov this year to 1q next year.. so got to cross our fingers.
    That's about the best that developer would commit. They need to manage expectations. Personally I think there is a good chance for Nov 2012. More of the Blocks are now visible from Flora Road and they have been painted and window frames fitted.

Hi, I am new here.

All the messages are very informative. Need advice on the procedures to apply modification to utilities room.

Quote Originally Posted by Won-der
    Hi, I am new here.

All the messages are very informative. Need advice on the procedures to apply modification to utilities room.
    Welcome to the forum. Based on my experience in my current condo., you have to wait for TOP and arrange with your own ID or reno contractor to do the modification. The modif works must not affect the structure columns.

Quote Originally Posted by RSG
    Welcome to the forum. Based on my experience in my current condo., you have to wait for TOP and arrange with your own ID or reno contractor to do the modification. The modif works must not affect the structure columns.
    Thank you RSG.

If the modification is to open a door at the utilities room, should I write to developer, main con (Lian Beng) or wait till TOP then engage PE for evaluation? I am thinking of installing a sliding door & transform it as study room.

Hope to see everyone soon.

How come there are 2 units not sold from the developer? Any idea which are the units?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    How come there are 2 units not sold from the developer? Any idea which are the units?

02-06 & 02-13 2+1 units. Both facing flora road and near exit/ entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Won-der
    Thank you RSG.

If the modification is to open a door at the utilities room, should I write to developer, main con (Lian Beng) or wait till TOP then engage PE for evaluation? I am thinking of installing a sliding door & transform it as study room.

Hope to see everyone soon.
    Yes, would like to meet everyone soon. I think its too late at this stage to ask developer or main con to do the modification. Fitting of door and windows of most units are completed. You have to do it after TOP. Anyway no harm in writing to developer and making a try.

Just went past today. All the stack facing flora road, except blk 68 are without the scafolding and netting. They are working on the interiors and are still working at 8+pm.

Think it is now to late to modification of any kind on the doors or walls.

Quote Originally Posted by moomooteo
    Just went past today. All the stack facing flora road, except blk 68 are without the scafolding and netting. They are working on the interiors and are still working at 8+pm.

Think it is now to late to modification of any kind on the doors or walls.
    Thank you moomooteo & RSG. My guess also the same as they are working on the interiors now.

I was there this afternoon around 4.20pm, seems progress well. Just hope that can be ready by 4Q12.

Quote Originally Posted by moomooteo
    02-06 & 02-13 2+1 units. Both facing flora road and near exit/ entrance.
    Actually these 2 units are facing the driveway and not the exit/entrance. There are no units at the 2nd floor directly facing the exit / entrance.

Wondering if developer will lelong these 2 units away?

For those who have not seen the recent development ...

Just went over and snapped some photo

Quote Originally Posted by dlam

Hi dlam, thanks for the photos.

Quote Originally Posted by dlam

How will this view looks like after TOP and when ppl starts to move-in or rented-out?

Hi all, have been lurking here for sometime but never posted. Can't wait for the completion. I currently stay in the area and hv noticed increasing traffic congestion especially in the morning. I catch the direct Comfort bus to city every morning and competition for seats is heating up

Last week, I saw a video cam positioned opposite Carissa which is a pickup pt. Appeared to be LTA as there was a uniformed foreign worker manning it. Now here's my question. With more projects there completing, it wouldn't be long before we get a proper bus route along flora road? Is that a good or bad thing?

Quote Originally Posted by gpillai
    Hi all, have been lurking here for sometime but never posted. Can't wait for the completion. I currently stay in the area and hv noticed increasing traffic congestion especially in the morning. I catch the direct Comfort bus to city every morning and competition for seats is heating up

Last week, I saw a video cam positioned opposite Carissa which is a pickup pt. Appeared to be LTA as there was a uniformed foreign worker manning it. Now here's my question. With more projects there completing, it wouldn't be long before we get a proper bus route along flora road? Is that a good or bad thing?
    Definitely a good thing or at least a feeder bus to / fro the Pasir Ris MRT station could be a welcome alternative. The bus could cover Flora Road, Flora Drive (road extension to Upper changi north in progress) and Mariam way.

Definitely a good thing or at least a feeder bus to / fro the Pasir Ris MRT station could be a welcome alternative. The bus could cover Flora Road, Flora Drive (road extension to Upper changi north in progress) and Mariam way.
    If a bus feeder for the area, I will think it should cover/near locations such as Flora Drive/Road, Mariam, Pasir Ris MRT, Tampines MRT, Tampines East MRT and maybe UpperChangi MRT. This will definitely benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by latour
    If a bus feeder for the area, I will think it should cover/near locations such as Flora Drive/Road, Mariam, Pasir Ris MRT, Tampines MRT, Tampines East MRT and maybe UpperChangi MRT. This will definitely benefit.
    To cover so many MRT stations could be wishful thinking although no harm wishing. I suggested Pasir Ris MRT as it is the nearest, also a Bus Terminus and good frequency can be expected.

Anyone knows what they are building at the junction of PIE and TPE?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Wondering if developer will lelong these 2 units away?
    azeo, u go and ask developer what is the lelong price. Then all of us will know.

Quote Originally Posted by sgkingkong
    Anyone knows what they are building at the junction of PIE and TPE?
    Its the DTL3 works by LTA and Shanghai Tunneling Co...
    Will there be another exit point somewhere nearby linking to the Upper Changi DTL3 station? if there is will be great.

Anyone knows whether a sunken bath tub can be installed in the bathroom of a ground floor unit? I understand that permission need to be sought for the installation. What will be the cost? Has anyone done that before?

A sunken bath tub looks cool and luxurious.

An example of a sunken bath is shown in the link below.

http://www.bali-travel-life.com/imag...throom-tub.jpg

Doubt you can do that. Even you are ground floor, you are actually on the second floor. The carpark is downstairs and is the ground floor. So you might not have enough depth to dig and create the sunken. If u want sunken, go look for ferraria park resale. Ferraria has sunken bath.

I personally do not fancy the sunken as it really uses alot of water, much more than a more bathtub.

anyone any idea hows he progess? till now i still at 45 percent payment.. dun know whether its a good thing or a bad thing

anyone any idea hows he progess? till now i still at 45 percent payment.. dun know whether its a good thing or a bad thing
    I have already paid 55% (Blk 64). Which is your Block?

I have already paid 55% (Blk 64). Which is your Block?
    Facing the spa pool. Maybe they will just call for payment at one go.

Facing the spa pool. Maybe they will just call for payment at one go.
    Your Block is not visible from Flora Road. Its hidden by the blocks facing the road. Thus the progress of the block cannot be seen. I doubt Developer will defer and call for payment at one go. More likely that your block has not completed the wiring, ceiling works and the window frames. Should be calling for payment soon as progress seeing from Flora road appears to be good.

nice... welcome to the residents @Flora Road/Drive...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Con...56017434466348

... More likely that your block has not completed the wiring, ceiling works and the window frames. ....
    You also need to allow time for checks by agencies and QC by the developer.