Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Oasis @ Elias (D18, 99 years, Chip Eng Seng)

[QUOTE=tomdick12]I find it really funny for some of the comments given.
    Rebuke >> Not funny at all, you idiot!

far from MRT? - "Oh condo owners have cars...can drive to MRT. Got ferry service leh..."
    Rebuke >> What so funny? I have 2 cars and having a ferry is a bonus. How about you?

mother has to walk under the rain how? - " poor mother...but sorry we got car also cannot go fetch her. Ask her take ferry service please"
    Rebuke >> Again what so funny? If both are out working and mother paid a visit to see grandchildren, jolly well there is a personal ferry service right downstair of the condo. I cant see anything not logical except a comment by you that is OUT OF LOGIC.

near to small Mall - "Oh we can walk to buy things what..no need cars"
    REBUKE >> Which is better a 7 eleven/mama shop or a mall? Your funny logic betrays a bitter man who have nothing to boast about. You definitely a HDB dweller. So condemn yourself as one forever.

next to HDB - "oh the others also close to HDB".." We can enjoy the HDB MSCP wor...very good!!"

REBUKE >> Funny again. You lack of details show how silly and immature you are. Nowadays, Each unit has only a lot. What are you going to do with 2 cars? Park illegally and be clashed with management? Or paid for a commercial lot at elias mall $90/mth.

Seems like there is always an answers to every doubts. To conclude, beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.
    Rebuke >> Are you looking in a mirror when you uttered these words. Of course, you are saying what you illogical brain wants you to think and say. People like you have nothing good to add so please shut up.

Any queries? Why not i meet you up at the O@E showroom so you can go tell the agents and customers there how bad is O@E? Why bother to spread your weird reasonings here and show how degraded you are in your thinking. If you cant find your way to the showroom i can guide you there for free?

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    Yeah, O@E looks really value for $$. Dun compare it with high end condo, it's apple vs orange. Yes looks cramp n not too near mrt. If it is, the price will not be 700psf. Look at waterview now, 850psf n not near anything too ( except water view)
    Are you telling me Waterview is high end condo? Are you sure you know what is high end? Have you seen a high end condo and lived in it? Waterview is an average condo no diff from Livia and NV. Nobody is comparing O@E to waterview so please get that right!

[QUOTE=Wolverine77]
    Quote Originally Posted by tomdick12
    No I am not disturb. I am just enjoying the fun reading and also getting people like you excited with my replies [/QUOTE

There bound to be people like you who have nothing good to say and everything is bad...bad... Have it your way if it makes you good and high. Hope it gives you victory feeling and go hunt another Condo forum to say bad things. I would think you are really "BO LIAO". Dumb and stupid.

U are my idol.

[quote=propertysgp]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine77

U are my idol.
    Who? Dick or Wolverine.

wow, quite hot discussion going there..

i think now new condo devt only provide 85% carpark lots.. is that right?

actually, myself would also have bought OE if the top date is nearer..
    generally, all condo devts seems the same to me.. they offer similar amenities..

the only main differences to me are price n locations.. imho

Quote Originally Posted by romeo
    Dun think so. There should be at least 1 lot per unit unless the development is within 100m from mrt i think, then they can provide less than 100%.

Who? Dick or Wolverine. [/quote]

Wolverine.
    Can't be Tomdick coz we dun share same opinions. Diff wavelength.

generally, all condo devts seems the same to me.. they offer similar amenities..

but so far the nearest TOP date is only Livia followed by OE. But Livia is shouting 8xxpsf and no genuine seller so in the end i buy OE. Best worth for $$ at least for own stay.

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    Dun think so. There should be at least 1 lot per unit unless the development is within 100m from mrt i think, then they can provide less than 100%.
    i was told within 400m to MRT can have 80% car lots....espira suites is one gd example

Quote Originally Posted by propertysgp
    but so far the nearest TOP date is only Livia followed by OE. But Livia is shouting 8xxpsf and no genuine seller so in the end i buy OE. Best worth for $$ at least for own stay.
    dun worry, u have my assurance as well...congrats

Are you telling me Waterview is high end condo? Are you sure you know what is high end? Have you seen a high end condo and lived in it? Waterview is an average condo no diff from Livia and NV. Nobody is comparing O@E to waterview so please get that right!
    I wrote mass market at waterview is 800+psf, O@E at 700psf is value for $. Dun compare O@E to other prime location condo n you will find value here.
    Read my post carefully. High end? I duno how u define highend. Maybe my D1 property is not consider high end to u.

I wrote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    Yeah, O@E looks really value for $$. Dun compare it with high end condo, it's apple vs orange. Yes looks cramp n not too near mrt. If it is, the price will not be 700psf. Look at waterview (MASS MARKET NOT NEAR MRT) is costing 850psf n not near anything too ( except water view). SO O@E IS VALUE..

Digest and read properly before commenting please...
    Last edited by shauntanzs; 27-11-10 at 12:40.

I am sure those who did not buy will not lose anything but neither will they gain anything. Sitting on the fence is very common after the cooling measures and they can wait and wait till EC prices overshoot O@E. Which in fact it is now very close to O@E prices. Some EC dont even have tennis court . I m sure the two new EC plot at tampines Ave 8 and 7 and 1 EC plot at pasir ris dr 1 will be the main focus but at 10K salary cap and 10 yrs restriction looking ahead it is more cumbersome than a HDB.
    You may have interest in O@E but let's discuss freely in forum. From your last few post, you are soooo defensive over this property that you start shouting back at any other people comment.

I do agree it represent value as per my previous post, but now I doubt the residential there

I have checked with the project manager of CES on O@E. He told me it will be provided the conduit and points for allowing future opennet FO installation. Which means we are clear of this ugly installation thingy on our walls. Great news rite!
    You are doing some great update in this thread, pls keep it up...
    Just be more open to comments...

If you are refering to my post then you have not read what was stated. O@E vs EC not waterview. Frankly, waterview is too far from many thing. If you have $850 psf to invest there great for you.
    Sorry, only D1,D2,D7 and D9 for me...

Waterview is for view, O&E is for value.. And too bad I can't qualify for EC..

You speak with torns... Please respect forumer here...

Lakeshore was good in terms of facilities, location and amenities, but as a FE project quality not so good but most importantly the air in jurong really sucks. I gave up soon. Anyway i worked in east side so scouted the area and decided on O@E. Thats my reason, mate. Dont booked so soon, wait for the EC if you can. No harm waiting.
    You gun down FE and said alot about Livia..
    Wait till you get your unit at O&E. I work in this line and I reserve comments for CES. Make a guess at O&E construction cost per plot ratio?? It's less than 150psf ppr... How do I know??? That's for you to find out..

Nevertheless, it still a value buy...

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i was told within 400m to MRT can have 80% car lots....espira suites is one gd example
    To be honest I'm not sure the exact distance. I heard about this when visiting the Waterbank launch the last time. Waterbank should be within 100m or MRT?

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    I wrote mass market at waterview is 800+psf, O@E at 700psf is value for $. Dun compare O@E to other prime location condo n you will find value here.
    Read my post carefully. High end? I duno how u define highend. Maybe my D1 property is not consider high end to u.

I wrote:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    Yeah, O@E looks really value for $$. Dun compare it with high end condo, it's apple vs orange. Yes looks cramp n not too near mrt. If it is, the price will not be 700psf. Look at waterview (MASS MARKET NOT NEAR MRT) is costing 850psf n not near anything too ( except water view). SO O@E IS VALUE..

Digest and read properly before commenting please...
    Err..this was your original post
    "Yeah, O@E looks really value for $$. Dun compare it with high end condo, it's apple vs orange. Yes looks cramp n not too near mrt. If it is, the price will not be 700psf. Look at waterview now, 850psf n not near anything too ( except water view)".

To be honest I'm not sure the exact distance. I heard about this when visiting the Waterbank launch the last time. Waterbank should be within 100m or MRT?
    espira suites is about 350m away from MRT....so the guideline definitely more den 100m

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    espira suites is about 350m away from MRT....so the guideline definitely more den 100m
    Thanks for the info. Frankly, I really cannot understand the justification for this rule since i don't think developers discount their 'product' with a lesser offering. Do you know if the maintenance is much cheaper that those with 100% lot allocation?

morale of the story.. too near MRT is noisy and less car parks allocation. Directly above MRT station ones have to pay for car park.

Like that must buy >500 m from MRT liao.

Err..this was your original post
    "Yeah, O@E looks really value for $$. Dun compare it with high end condo, it's apple vs orange. Yes looks cramp n not too near mrt. If it is, the price will not be 700psf. Look at waterview now, 850psf n not near anything too ( except water view)".
    Yup.. Thanks acewee for clarification. The bracket is to explain what I originally meant.

Z

Oasis land price is $228psf plus construction costs of $300-350psf = developer is selling around $640-$780. CES is earning profits easily. For us, most bought at average $700 which means an upside of $100-$150 as compared to NV/LIVIA now selling at $800-$1000(BUC). Confidently say O@E is a safe bet and the last EC tender price is even higher than OE. Cant be more cheaper rite?

Land price for Keppel which won the Lakefront Residence(Lakeside MRT) 623 units is $500psf + construction costs which goes up $400-500psf. What kind of pricing you would expect $1100-1200psf? That makes O@E really affordable.
    Oasis is a gd bargain if compare to nearby projt and recent launches

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    morale of the story.. too near MRT is noisy and less car parks allocation. Directly above MRT station ones have to pay for car park.

Like that must buy >500 m from MRT liao.
    its due to Mickeymousation lor....if developer build less number of units...surely enuff car lots

Quote Originally Posted by tomdick12
    No I am not disturb. I am just enjoying the fun reading and also getting people like you excited with my replies
    . Seem like you have problems with our views here.

Anyway we are not hard-selling you to buy O@E, please review your comment before submission. We do not earn commissions.

if O@E may not enough for you or you are uncomfortable with other's view/opinion, maybe you should keep the comment for yourself and not personal attack.

Same go to Mr Patricia. Your comments on other projects topic... I do not wish to comment anything. Behave like a real estate agent to me.

Please do remember this is forum for open discussion.

Sunset Photos taken during the construction period in May.

Quote Originally Posted by Leewk
    Sunset Photos taken during the construction period in May.
    That's beautiful...

It's so so hot here...yah man . Understand oe will ave no prob because thereis a MSP multistorey car park for visitorss

I m v.v. curious why Mr. Patricia used a lady name when his gender is a male?

Reckoned a no. of views were not meant to be personal except 2 clowns here I.e. T..... And P..... Hope u know who u are...

OE residents, let's not get too carried away or bothered with others' comments n focus on building a better n conducive environment for ourselves and future residents.

Some of them did make fair comments. We juz cannot have best of 2 worlds la. Face it lor, wants cheap n good project... Wait long long, stick neck out also cannot buy one. 
    Juz gotta compromise la.

I m in this trade. There is always a willing seller n buyer.
    Juz pls have some 口德 when commenting please.
    We are afterall on a small island. We may meet one day. 

Wolverine77, cheer up.

Look how carpark incidents can turn ugly here... So oe is blessed wif a good parkingsystem....http://www.asiaone.com/Motoring/News...29-249798.html
    Quote Originally Posted by sgpprop
    It's so so hot here...yah man . Understand oe will ave no prob because thereis a MSP multistorey car park for visitorss

Quote Originally Posted by propertysgp
    sure got genuine seller, just dat becoz Livia is very near to top, so they asking sky high price..