Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Oasis @ Elias (D18, 99 years, Chip Eng Seng)

Quote Originally Posted by romeo
    sure got genuine seller, just dat becoz Livia is very near to top, so they asking sky high price..
    if u r selling...u will sell at reasonable price now meh?

Talking

i will sell a price that is reasonable to me though not necessarily to the buyer

24 units sold at median 700psf in nov. 50 units left.

Default units sold

15 units left. Cheapest at $700psf from developer, #04 facing MSCP.

TOP Sept / Oct 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbee
    15 units left. Cheapest at $700psf from developer, #04 facing MSCP.

TOP Sept / Oct 2011
    wow.........i pay hundreds of thousand bucks just to face a MSCP.......

well u can be a good citizen n see that no one vandalise or set fire to the vehicles there..

well u can be a good citizen n see that no one vandalise or set fire to the vehicles there..
    and i'm paying hundreds of thousands just to be a carpark security guard??

Quote Originally Posted by Bangquan
    Nice music. Very cramped development. Only the high floors facing the sea worth buying. The rest will make you look into the HDB blocks and allow you to say hello to the neighbours across the street. The rumored North Shore Line may pass through this area.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangquan
    Thanks for the effort. Interesting..

Quote Originally Posted by eng81157
    and i'm paying hundreds of thousands just to be a carpark security guard??
    its ok.. every devt n each unit has its pros n cons..

my unit at livia is 2nd floor, overlooking at the road, fences, n bus stop n hdb dwellers opposite..

must be a reasonable price...look on the bright side...you got more money in your pocket...

my unit at livia is 2nd floor, overlooking at the road, fences, n bus stop n hdb dwellers opposite..

Annualized capital gain taken from Streetsine report.

Quote Originally Posted by shauntanzs
    You gun down FE and said alot about Livia..
    Wait till you get your unit at O&E. I work in this line and I reserve comments for CES. Make a guess at O&E construction cost per plot ratio?? It's less than 150psf ppr... How do I know??? That's for you to find out..

Nevertheless, it still a value buy...
    Honestly, FEO projects quality is really bad and i bought and sold within a year. How bad i would not say anymore as i have still good neighbours living there and the buyer who bought from me.

I dont know where you get $150 psf and the official figures is $228psf from their FR. CES is normal quality and O@E is never advertised as luxurious condo not like lakeshore which is advertised as a luxurious and quality condo displaying the trophies by FEO. I have been to a at least 3 FEO projects that are unsold n lakeshore is the better one within the same price range. Everything is perfect in the showflat. Once i bought it. There are at least 10 major defects in my house (i paid to rectified it as no more warranty when FEO sales agent claim everything will be fixed up) and not to mention a few major condo defects unsolved for a year with MA playing nice to FEO. Doing nothing. MA was replaced by the MC which i was in it.

I decided that it was a good time to let go. LS has a very good location, facilities and amenities but the quality is bad. if CES is bad is forgivable but FEO is a multiple OSCAR winners that fails in the most basic aspect of branding. Quality products. My kitchen door came off after a month so is my toilet bowl seat and my aircon compressor failed in 3 months, central water heater broke down... many more. A story i would rather not say too much. All the waterfront series condo really i am scared to buy million dollar unit with thousand dollars defects.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine77
    Honestly, FEO projects quality is really bad and i bought and sold within a year. How bad i would not say anymore as i have still good neighbours living there and the buyer who bought from me.

I dont know where you get $150 psf and the official figures is $228psf from their FR. CES is normal quality and O@E is never advertised as luxurious condo not like lakeshore which is advertised as a luxurious and quality condo displaying the trophies by FEO. I have been to a at least 3 FEO projects that are unsold n lakeshore is the better one within the same price range. Everything is perfect in the showflat. Once i bought it. There are at least 10 major defects in my house (i paid to rectified it as no more warranty when FEO sales agent claim everything will be fixed up) and not to mention a few major condo defects unsolved for a year with MA playing nice to FEO. Doing nothing. MA was replaced by the MC which i was in it.

I decided that it was a good time to let go. LS has a very good location, facilities and amenities but the quality is bad. if CES is bad is forgivable but FEO is a multiple OSCAR winners that fails in the most basic aspect of branding. Quality products. My kitchen door came off after a month so is my toilet bowl seat and my aircon compressor failed in 3 months, central water heater broke down... many more. A story i would rather not say too much. All the waterfront series condo really i am scared to buy million dollar unit with thousand dollars defects.
    Agree. My friends in Casablanca (woodlands), a project by FEO, have worse stories - roof leaking (and they are mid-floor), tiles popping, toilets flooding etc...really bad. But the condo was old and I thought when the son stepped up to replace the father quality would have improved. Apparently not.

CES quality is ok.

They didn't overpromise at the first place like Academy award.

better developers are UOL, Ho Bee

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    Nice music. Very cramped development. Only the high floors facing the sea worth buying. The rest will make you look into the HDB blocks and allow you to say hello to the neighbours across the street. The rumored North Shore Line may pass through this area.

I hope the NSL will be planned within the next 10 years. O@E looks cramp from the outside might be due to the HDBs around it. At least, there is ZERO 3 Room flat in pasir ris and around O@E. That was the basic minimum for me to buy a condo near HDB flats.

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    Agree. My friends in Casablanca (woodlands), a project by FEO, have worse stories - roof leaking (and they are mid-floor), tiles popping, toilets flooding etc...really bad. But the condo was old and I thought when the son stepped up to replace the father quality would have improved. Apparently not.
    There are a lot of horror stories which i treated as rumours until i bought those horror stories myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelle
    CES quality is ok.

actually there are no better developers it is who they choose as main con which clearly set the standard. CDL also have horror stories just recently in the paper. UOL and HO Bee have less horror stories since they are not major developers and focus on high end condos only not like FEO, FRASERS, CDL, CAP and Keppel.

Living near to major road most important is the windows. Casement windows will better at reducing noise entering the house. IMO, Low floors are better than higher floors as noise travels up faster and expand in wavelength making it more audible and noisy especially at night.

hi wolverine

don't the developer check the quality of the main con work ?

Heard stories at one amber too. Anyone know who is the main con ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine77
    Living near to major road most important is the windows. Casement windows will better at reducing noise entering the house. IMO, Low floors are better than higher floors as noise travels up faster and expand in wavelength making it more audible and noisy especially at night.
    yup.. agree
    my previous unit was 9th floor.. at that time, i couldnt believe the noise coming from the road..

I was up at bishan loft penthouse before... The noise from expressay are like low bass kind of sound... It's more of wind noise than anything. The view is quite good as can see the sea and fireworks at kallang. Overall.... Didn't like it.

CES quality is ok.

Better? My dad used to work in Ho Bee..
    Good quality? No comments... At least they dun use china contractor.

hi wolverine

don't the developer check the quality of the main con work ?

Heard stories at one amber too. Anyone know who is the main con ?
    I realize almost half of FEO projects are built by China contractors. Silversea, Clift, Tennary, Greenwich just to name afew.

China developer + china construction firms + Chinese buyers = broken china....

To be fair, many local contractors are no better than china contractors.
    Of cos we buy properties due to location but if I ever buy OCR for own stay, below are the big time local contractors I will try to avoid.
    - Tiong Aik
    - Greatearth
    - Simlian
    - Chip Eng Seng
    - Lum Chung
    - Lian Beng
    - Sun huan
    - Tiong Seng
    - Teambuild

Of cos we buy properties due to location but if I ever buy OCR for own stay, below are the big time local contractors I will try to avoid.
    - Tiong Aik
    - Greatearth
    - Simlian
    - Chip Eng Seng
    - Lum Chung
    - Lian Beng
    - Sun huan
    - Tiong Seng
    - Teambuild
    wah...y not just list the ones we shd buy into?

Talking

- Tiong Aik
    - Greatearth
    - Simlian
    - Chip Eng Seng
    - Lum Chung
    - Lian Beng
    - Sun huan
    - Tiong Seng
    - Teambuild
    I would have to agree to that ...but they are trying hard..

Btw.this project have the same developer and main contractor right?

hahaha, lian beng builds (not develop but builds) the most number of low to high end condos. how to avoid?

- Tiong Aik
    - Greatearth
    - Simlian
    - Chip Eng Seng
    - Lum Chung
    - Lian Beng
    - Sun huan
    - Tiong Seng
    - Teambuild