Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Oasis @ Elias (D18, 99 years, Chip Eng Seng)

I am guessing it should be Q3 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by drago
    Hi, me not new but first time posting.

For those want to know about the progress can visit the following website. been uploading some photo on the progress.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/OasisElias/298223462262

Not so much now as the building is almost done.
    Hopefully, will upload again when I can see the exterior coming up.

Newpaper advertise TOP next year, anyone has any idea which month?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    any shyt facing i also dun mind....

sell 20% discount...sure got takers
    if shyte facing how to sell?

What is shyte facing?

Quote Originally Posted by mantrix
    if shyte facing how to sell?

Default OE is a good choice.

I was very happy to buy O@E in june. It is really a great value purchase. Low maintenance fees, free shuttle and sheltered walk all the way to MRT. No need to wait 5 years and rental income anytime. No restrictions.

The distance from mrt might be a 12 mins walk but worth it. Daily amenities are very close by (Elias mall, beach, schools, pasir ris west mall, giant, ikea, courts and even a petrol station).

There are also 4 nearby multi storey carparks (1 commercial 3 hdb) which means easy to park for residents with more than 1 car. Carparks are a headache issues in all condos. My previous experience is carparks are never enough for all residents, tempers flared easily. Good to stay near HDB estates. I have checked that most HDB carparks are never full. Those with big family and many cars will be glad you stayed in OE.

UPDATES:
    I posted some photos at the http://www.facebook.com/pages/OasisElias/298223462262

The latest some blocks are having aircons already installed and cupboards done. The progress is good. The swimming pool is going to be built soon, take a look at the pictures at facebook.

The latest progress and also we have Mitsubishi Electric Inverter Multi split Aircons. I also posted some photos on the hob,hood and oven. Take a look.

regards
    Simon

Default Happy OE buyer too

Yes, Simon, me too. I am happy with OE.
    For a HDB upgrader, i felt the price is better than other projects in Pasir ris.
    OE has a shuttle bus service and sheltered walk to mrt so i do not have to worry when it rains. Low maint. fees
    near to elias mall, a few metres, i am accessible to food, market, clinic.

"xxxxx"selling at 8xxpsf coz of other upcoming projects.
    Facing the noise and air pollution issue for next few years
    Other projects claimed near to mrt but when if it rains good luck.

so pple who is considering to buy a decent sized unit, why gotta pay so much for an unit at the other projects when OE is also value for money?

But sorry to ask, is mitsubishi inverter good? I thought Daikin is better?

Rgds

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine77
    I was very happy to buy O@E in june. It is really a great value purchase. Low maintenance fees, free shuttle and sheltered walk all the way to MRT. No need to wait 5 years and rental income anytime. No restrictions.

The distance from mrt might be a 12 mins walk but worth it. Daily amenities are very close by (Elias mall, beach, schools, pasir ris west mall, giant, ikea, courts and even a petrol station).

There are also 4 nearby multi storey carparks (1 commercial 3 hdb) which means easy to park for residents with more than 1 car. Carparks are a headache issues in all condos. My previous experience is carparks are never enough for all residents, tempers flared easily. Good to stay near HDB estates. I have checked that most HDB carparks are never full. Those with big family and many cars will be glad you stayed in OE.

UPDATES:
    I posted some photos at the http://www.facebook.com/pages/OasisElias/298223462262

The latest some blocks are having aircons already installed and cupboards done. The progress is good. The swimming pool is going to be built soon, take a look at the pictures at facebook.

The latest progress and also we have Mitsubishi Electric Inverter Multi split Aircons. I also posted some photos on the hob,hood and oven. Take a look.

regards
    Simon

Hi, not to worry, so long u have holding power, juz hold till u find a willing buyer in the future if u intend to sell.

Hard to sell or not, no one will be able to advice.
    look at the full plot of land for upcoming projects near NV, all condos clustered together, it will be v.v.competitive in that area.

Considering the amenities and pri schools so near to OE, should not be a big problem to sell if your price is realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbee
    Hi

The EC is good but I am not qualified to apply.

I am considering O@E mainly due to its "livable" space and reasonable price. The layout is spacious and practical but the facilities aren't fantastic and the plot of land is very small. It is a lot of weighing the pros and cons.

I wonder with so many condo units (plus EC) that will be up around the vicinity, will O @E be hard to sell next time even though it is considered one of the cheapest condo now.

Quote Originally Posted by propertysgp
    Yes, Simon, me too. I am happy with OE.
    For a HDB upgrader, i felt the price is better than other projects in Pasir ris.
    OE has a shuttle bus service and sheltered walk to mrt so i do not have to worry when it rains. Low maint. fees
    near to elias mall, a few metres, i am accessible to food, market, clinic.

"xxxxx"selling at 8xxpsf coz of other upcoming projects.
    Facing the noise and air pollution issue for next few years
    Other projects claimed near to mrt but when if it rains good luck.

so pple who is considering to buy a decent sized unit, why gotta pay so much for an unit at the other projects when OE is also value for money?

But sorry to ask, is mitsubishi inverter good? I thought Daikin is better?

Rgds
    Hi Guys, congrats. For own stay, I think O@E is a steal. I will choose this development over the CDL ones anytime if I'm considering Pasir Ris.

a condo nested among HDB with a small mall beside it. Sure make the HDB upgraders feel really at home

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    Hi Guys, congrats. For own stay, I think O@E is a steal. I will choose this development over the CDL ones anytime if I'm considering Pasir Ris.

Quote Originally Posted by tomdick12
    a condo nested among HDB with a small mall beside it. Sure make the HDB upgraders feel really at home
    and in yr opinion the cdl developments, one of 5 on a huge piece of land, nestled between tpe and hdb with no mall (small or big) near it is a better choice, especially when its selling at est 20-30% higher? Keep in mind that my comment is refering to only pasir ris.

Well everyone will b entitled to their preferences.... Location, pricing and developer type is utmost to me. My other benchmark will b the land tender price ......
    and in yr opinion the cdl developments, one of 5 on a huge piece of land, nestled between tpe and hdb with no mall (small or big) near it is a better choice, especially when its selling at est 20-30% higher? Keep in mind that my comment is refering to only pasir ris.

Quote Originally Posted by sgpprop
    Well everyone will b entitled to their preferences.... Location, pricing and developer type is utmost to me. My other benchmark will b the land tender price ......
    I don't quite understand how land tender price is a factor for consideration of preference. Mind explaining?

Default to add on

Think what sgpprop means is not referring to preference but a determinant contributing to the purchase of an unit in any project, right?

I don't quite understand how land tender price is a factor for consideration of preference. Mind explaining?

Default "?" vs OE

Hmmm, if anyone realised one of the almost TOP project has a no. of units having HDB view and now asking for sky high prices coz of the upcoming project on next plot of land.

Facing so many construction in many years time, we are talking about many years not months.... the noise and air pollution!!!

Has anyone ever explore Elias mall? I did! Its not considered small compared to loyang point.
    I think its really fantastic for many esp working mothers coz food/ market/ clinic is few meters away. no worries that our kids will be hungry..
    Reputable Child care ctr i.e. Cherry hearts also in the mall!

Agree with Devilplate: "for Livia, imagine carrying ur rice sack and walk for 7-10mins....xiong....wana grab a bite also goto walk 7-10mins"

Shuttle bus services are free for 1st 2 yrs. Maint. fees are affordable.
    Left and right also has primary schools.

I personally think each person will has his or her view/ preference over a certain project. There will bound to have a group of buyers who love OE and the other group criticising OE.

OE folks, do you feel at home? I reckon we do! Nothing shameful being HDB upgraders or living near HDB wor

Think what sgpprop means is not referring to preference but a determinant contributing to the purchase of an unit in any project, right?
    Thanks for your effort in clarifying propertysgp, or should i call you sgpprop, or issit tom, dick and harry. lol.

Default dun get ya

Thanks for your effort in clarifying propertysgp, or should i call you sgpprop, or issit tom, dick and harry. lol.
    Dun get you... Why call me sgprop?

My apologies if I'm mistaken but your nick is quite similar, opinion is similar, and both accounts are relatively new. There are many multi account holders out there who....

Dun get you... Why call me sgprop?

We are not the same person lah chill! Oasis@elias is not bad actually. Wonder why all my agents advised me against it when I was shopping around for an investment unit.

http://sgproptalk.blogspot.com/2010/...as-review.html

We are not the same person lah chill! Oasis@elias is not bad actually. Wonder why all my agents advised me against it when I was shopping around for an investment unit.

Er, yr earlier post seemed to suggest that O@e is too low class for u leh. Frankly for own stay its ok. But for rental it will b tricky.

Hi, not to worry, so long u have holding power, juz hold till u find a willing buyer in the future if u intend to sell.

Considering the amenities and pri schools so near to OE, should not be a big problem to sell if your price is realistic.

True. 5 condos + 1 EC going to be built there. CDL built 5 and CEL built EC. But only OE has the best amenities and least noise pollution. BTW the McDonald has shifted to Community Centre and is larger and better. At least delivery motorbike noise and air pollution moved further away now. A big bonus.

CDL is going to built a nice grove road to cater to 3000 units it is building. I would think that road will be jammed packed every day. Why would people endure the 5-6 years pf construction noises??? I decided not to buy Livia because of the many issues. Bad planning on CDL, owner occupier will not want to stay there and rental will be low as well. There is an iphone app "decibel" use it to measure noise levels and very accurate. Noise levels are not in good range for livia and the rest.

It depends on what you want. I prefer to buy units that i would want to stay in first and ranked rental income 2nd. With so many condos coming up, rental income is very stiff in the near future. Most Agents are not to be trusted. None of them is trustworthy unless they are your very good friends. I would think you should shop ard more before making a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by boon127
    why not consider Ris Grandeur...quite spacious and it is freehold..though exterior so so only
    A good choice too but too near to canal and major road and expressway noise levels too much. Noisy layout of the units facing each other in a big circle. Noise cant travel out gets trapped inside. Too far from many amenities. If all the above you can bear then it is good choice for you. Price wise still within acceptable limits.

Hmmm, if anyone realised one of the almost TOP project has a no. of units having HDB view and now asking for sky high prices coz of the upcoming project on next plot of land.

Facing so many construction in many years time, we are talking about many years not months.... the noise and air pollution!!!

Has anyone ever explore Elias mall? I did! Its not considered small compared to loyang point.
    I think its really fantastic for many esp working mothers coz food/ market/ clinic is few meters away. no worries that our kids will be hungry..
    Reputable Child care ctr i.e. Cherry hearts also in the mall!

Agree with Devilplate: "for Livia, imagine carrying ur rice sack and walk for 7-10mins....xiong....wana grab a bite also goto walk 7-10mins"

Shuttle bus services are free for 1st 2 yrs. Maint. fees are affordable.
    Left and right also has primary schools.

I personally think each person will has his or her view/ preference over a certain project. There will bound to have a group of buyers who love OE and the other group criticising OE.

OE folks, do you feel at home? I reckon we do! Nothing shameful being HDB upgraders or living near HDB wor

We should start a OE committee asap. Let all OE residents gathered up at facebook or we can set up a forum? We should go to myhometown.sg to start one? Any suggestions?

Default Welcome to add yourself to the list of O@E Residents

Attachment 1863

Let's all start a roll call for Oasis@Elias Condominium

Block Unit No. Bedder Nickname Email(Optional)
    72 6-24 3 wolverine77 [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by sgpprop

Tender price is $228psf for O@E. Comparing to newer purchase land it is consider cheap. Then again CEL is not selling out of the world prices and almost all CEL condos are sold at very good resale prices once completed. Take bishan loft (EC) 2004, Parc Condo 2010 and none sold any cheaper. CEL also won an award for being most transparent developer in yr 2010. It is moving in the right direction. And cheapening their name is not on their cards. If you know what i mean, FAR EAST.

i wouldn't buy it for own stay either

Er, yr earlier post seemed to suggest that O@e is too low class for u leh. Frankly for own stay its ok. But for rental it will b tricky.

i wouldn't buy it for own stay either
    Tom, at least you have decide against it. Thats fine. Wish you better luck in finding your dream home.

i guess the bottomline is that Oasis is the best
    Didn't know you have a preference to staying near HDB as what you mentioned in your earlier post. Maybe i should also consider this too.

Which HDB blocks is your unit facing? Good view? Block by the MSCP or not?

It depends on what you want. I prefer to buy units that i would want to stay in first and ranked rental income 2nd. With so many condos coming up, rental income is very stiff in the near future. Most Agents are not to be trusted. None of them is trustworthy unless they are your very good friends. I would think you should shop ard more before making a decision.

i guess the bottomline is that Oasis is the best
    Didn't know you have a preference to staying near HDB as what you mentioned in your earlier post. Maybe i should also consider this too.

Which HDB blocks is your unit facing? Good view? Block by the MSCP or not?
    You can go to the http://www.facebook.com/pages/OasisElias/298223462262 for more information about O@E. I think we all should adopt an open mind when buying an expensive home. My facing is the pool and driveway. Not interested in high floors and the sea view which anyway the beach is so near.

Actually, O@E is best becoz the price is good, there are good amenities and generally clean and well maintained HDB neighborhood. FYI, there is no 3 Rm flats in the vicinity which makes a lot of differences to an area. I think everyone has their preference which is very normal but sometimes we need to think harder with our pockets. Is $800-850 psf condo yet to be completed and 7-8 mins walk to anything worth your wait in pasir ris?

Oasis@Elias
    CEL also constructed the Duxton Heights which won 2 international awards.Not an easy feat to do.

Attachment 1864
    Attachment 1865
    Attachment 1866

Take a look at the 5 condos crowded together by CDL.
    Attachment 1867
    copy this pic from propertyguru not done by me.

yes I agreed with you that Oasis and Lakeshore are the 2 best condo money can buy. You don't have to justify your reason for buying them mate, I fully support you

I am sure there are alot of buyers in future who want to buy low floor in Oasis for being near HDB, having a MSCP and also (not that near) to the beach.
    I think I better head down to the showroom and book soon.

Oasis@Elias
    CEL also constructed the Duxton Heights which won 2 international awards.Not an easy feat to do.

Attachment 1864
    Attachment 1865
    Attachment 1866

Take a look at the 5 condos crowded together by CDL.
    Attachment 1867
    copy this pic from propertyguru not done by me.