Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Oasis @ Elias (D18, 99 years, Chip Eng Seng)

Quote Originally Posted by Leewk
    RELAUNCH 2nd April 2010.

Checked with agent on the 2-bedroom @ 980sqft quoted S$700k to S$780k translated to about S$714-S$796 psf. Probably better facing units.
    Which are the 2 br better facing units left?? Not much I think...

it be good to look at elias mall, before buying.
    there really nothing much in that mall except clinic and macd...
    seem like a small plot of land to build with 5 blocks.. and nearby elias mall is just so so

Saw a full page advertisment today, units from 625psf.

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    Saw a full page advertisment today, units from 625psf.
    That is Star buy from 625psf..was quoted 899k less 8% for #13-16 which is a pool facing 2br unit..price really gone up quite a lot...

Quote Originally Posted by kasper
    That is Star buy from 625psf..was quoted 899k less 8% for #13-16 which is a pool facing 2br unit..price really gone up quite a lot...
    So expensive?!

So expensive?!
    Yes, I agree. Good deal for those whom had bought it last year during the first launch...

68 Elias Road #12-16
    99 Yrs From 17/03/2008
    $691
    $677k
    08 Jan 10

How is it possible, from less than 700k to more than 800k? #12-16 only 691psf in January.

Quote Originally Posted by jitkiat
    68 Elias Road #12-16
    99 Yrs From 17/03/2008
    $691
    $677k
    08 Jan 10

How is it possible, from less than 700k to more than 800k? #12-16 only 691psf in January.
    Good question...maybe you should ask the developer CES instead..the agent claimed that this is the only new project left in D18...that why the price gone up...

Good question...maybe you should ask the developer CES instead..the agent claimed that this is the only new project left in D18...that why the price gone up...
    I thought there will be another one coming up beside Livia?

I thought there will be another one coming up beside Livia?
    Yes. That is correct. Should be later this year.

anyone think this development look cramped ...the plot of land is actually quite small.
    btw, how is the sale so far ..?
    The only next launch is probably Livia 2 ...really no more projt in D17/18 for next 6-9 months at least, i think

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Eastvale, the 11-year-old EC in District 18 Pasir Ris has a nëw hïgh of $701 psf!
    I wonder why would anyone say a new and "normal" condo at $800 psf expensive?

Eastvale
    Address ............................ psf ............ Area .......... Price .......... Contract Date
    31 Pasir Ris Drive 3 #08-07 .... $701 psf .... 1,098 sqft .... $770,000 .... 15 Mar 10

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Eastvale, the 11-year-old EC in District 18 Pasir Ris has a nëw hïgh of $701 psf!
    I wonder why would anyone say a new and "normal" condo at $800 psf expensive?

Eastvale
    Address ............................ psf ............ Area .......... Price .......... Contract Date
    31 Pasir Ris Drive 3 #08-07 .... $701 psf .... 1,098 sqft .... $770,000 .... 15 Mar 10
    Thx, good job , reporter. your latest data in many thread give useful clue to ppty price trend..which is up up ...up..

I spoke to my agent friend who is in developer's sales team.

He told me that the project is more than 60% sold. Only limited number of 2 bedders left.

Not too many 4 bedders and more 3 bedders. Still have 3 penthouse units.

I was told that the discount from the developer will be getting less. (in anticipation of the price increase of the projects in the vicinity.

Those who bought in the earlier launch must have been laughing all the way to the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by ultrakenzo
    I spoke to my agent friend who is in developer's sales team.

He told me that the project is more than 60% sold. Only limited number of 2 bedders left.

Not too many 4 bedders and more 3 bedders. Still have 3 penthouse units.

I was told that the discount from the developer will be getting less. (in anticipation of the price increase of the projects in the vicinity.

Those who bought in the earlier launch must have been laughing all the way to the bank.
    I agree..latest transaction lodged...pool facing unit..

70 Elias Road
    #08-19
    $757psf
    1216sqft
    $921k

now 7xxpsf for suburban condo seems very reasonable.

mabe it takes a reporter to write smthing on this project: one of the cheapest new project in SG!

Livia was sold out shortly after a reporter wrote smthing like this.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    now 7xxpsf for suburban condo seems very reasonable.

mabe it takes a reporter to write smthing on this project: one of the cheapest new project in SG!

Livia was sold out shortly after a reporter wrote smthing like this.
    I think you are right...

Lastest transaction
    68 Elias Road
    #08-14
    $765psf
    1216sqft
    $931k

I think you are right...

Lastest transaction
    68 Elias Road
    #08-14
    $765psf
    1216sqft
    $931k
    latest transaction in nearby Livia hit 820psf...

Oasis @ Elias in District 18 has a nëw hïgh of $845 psf!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of April 2010
    Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Oasis @ Elias ... OCR ....... 246 ...................... 47 ......................... 845 .............. 694 ............. 625

latest transaction in nearby Livia hit 820psf...
    Lastest transaction
    70 Elias Road
    #12-18
    $800psf
    1410sqft
    $1128k

Careful people

1) Its not true that Oasis is the last project left in D18. Read this ->> http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_529651.html
    Out of the 31 sites, 3 sites are in Pasir Ris.
    http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIM...pendix%202.pdf

2) One of Oasis' selling point was that there's seaview. One of the sites released for development (Intersection of Elias Road and Pasir Ris Drive 3), is smack in the line of sight between Oasis and the sea. High possibility that before immediately after Oasis TOP, the view will be blocked by the new development. In fact, once people see the piling starts for the new development, Oasis' seaview units will not command such high prices anymore.

I am not vested in Oasis... and I do not intend to get a unit.
    I stay in Pasir Ris, so know the area quite well. Just want to offer a word of warning because I think the prices are ridiculously high.....

Quote Originally Posted by Micky
    Careful people

1) Its not true that Oasis is the last project left in D18. Read this ->> http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_529651.html

2) One of Oasis' selling point was that there's seaview. One of the sites released for development (Intersection of Elias Road and Pasir Ris Drive 3), is smack in the line of sight between Oasis and the sea. High possibility that before immediately after Oasis TOP, the view will be blocked by the new development. In fact, once people see the piling starts for the new development, Oasis' seaview units will not command such high prices anymore.

I stay in Pasir Ris, so know the area quite well. Just want to offer a word of warning because I think the prices are ridiculously high.....
    tat plot of land is under reserved list...aso duno whether will get triggered anot. anyway, oasis@elias i wud say is one of the cheapest projects in whole SG now...can u name any new project tat is cheaper? only mabe Mi Casa pricing is about the same or even more.

with treehse almost fully sold at 8xxpsf...oasis lower flr still selling 7xxpsf...y u tink it is exp?

tat plot of land is under reserved list...aso duno whether will get triggered anot. anyway, oasis@elias i wud say is one of the cheapest projects in whole SG now...can u name any new project tat is cheaper? only mabe Mi Casa pricing is about the same or even more.

with treehse almost fully sold at 8xxpsf...oasis lower flr still selling 7xxpsf...y u tink it is exp?
    Err... cos the previous post stated $845 psf.......

Anyway, my views only.
    For most people, buy property is quite a big investment. If anyone wants to take the risk and hope that it will remain on reserve list.... go ahead lor. Happy can liao.

Err... cos the previous post stated $845 psf.......

Anyway, my views only.
    For most people, buy property is quite a big investment. If anyone wants to take the risk and hope that it will remain on reserve list.... go ahead lor. Happy can liao.
    even no seaview...7xxpsf ... considered high meh? u just based on a 8xxpsf and deemed all 8xxpsf ar? lol

mabe u shd go around and visit some showflat b4 making such a comment.

i can tell u frankly...now those puny studios in D1 and 2 mostly ard 1mil or more. if u ask any HDB dwellers, they will say CRAZYYYYYYY

Quote Originally Posted by Micky, 2 June 2010 11.56 pm
    Careful people

Blocking Oasis @ Elias view is the 4/5-storey-high Elias Mall. This to-be-tendered-out reserved plot is at the T-junction of the other Elias Road - not the one that Oasis @ Elias is located.

F.Y.I., I am not vested in District 18.

i have checked the map...the new reserved plot is directly opposite elias mall across the road. it will eventually block the seaview of oasis.

i m not vested either

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

Elias Road? Not sure whether those land belong previously to my friend's father & relatives? Heard that at that time (1982), the govt bought from them under procurement for national development at less than $1 psf (if my memory didn't fail me ). Now this land going to sell for >$300 psf? Wah! Their return over 28 years is 30,000% !
    Just to give my self a better idea: If I have $100,000 worth of land in Elias Road in 1982, now it is worth $30,000,000 ($30m!).
    They should practise PROPERTISM & should have just built a bungalow (even if made of zinc roof) there instead of selling!

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    Elias Road? Not sure whether those land belong previously to my friend's father & relatives? Heard that at that time (1982), the govt bought from them under procurement for national development at less than $1 psf (if my memory didn't fail me ). Now this land going to sell for >$300 psf?
    u mean govt force them to sell? may not be this plot of land...it cud be those plots of land whr pasir ris park currently sits on.

this reserved land site may worth more den 400psf as it haf seaview and unblock for next 99yrs.

reserved land list all so much better den cfm list...

teddybear is offline Global recession is coming....

No, I don't know the details. Can they choose not to sell to Govt when they invoke this buying land for national development?

u mean govt force them to sell? may not be this plot of land...it cud be those plots of land whr pasir ris park currently sits on.

this reserved land site may worth more den 400psf as it haf seaview and unblock for next 99yrs.

reserved land list all so much better den cfm list...

Careful people

This plot of land is reserved for low rise housing development..