Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 38910111213

Thread: Oasis @ Elias (D18, 99 years, Chip Eng Seng)

Quote Originally Posted by Bangquan
    Bro thanks for the effort...really appreciate it...

Ya, saw this condo being mentioned in ripple bay thread; then happened to drive by also when I osiers ripple showflat yday. Quite surprised to see that it's a new condo which just TOP. Did a search back into time and found some details in 2009. Seems like a nice development with the Elias mall just nx door, quite convenient.

So to owners holding keys.. Any idea what's the 2BR doing in terms of rental now? I know can see from listings online but these are asking prices.. What's actual mkt doing ah?

Appreciate if can share more info tks tks

Quote Originally Posted by Ricade
    Ya, saw this condo being mentioned in ripple bay thread; then happened to drive by also when I osiers ripple showflat yday. Quite surprised to see that it's a new condo which just TOP. Did a search back into time and found some details in 2009. Seems like a nice development with the Elias mall just nx door, quite convenient.

So to owners holding keys.. Any idea what's the 2BR doing in terms of rental now? I know can see from listings online but these are asking prices.. What's actual mkt doing ah?

Appreciate if can share more info tks tks
    $3200 to $3900