Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Oasis @ Elias (D18, 99 years, Chip Eng Seng)

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    They should practise PROPERTISM & should have just built a bungalow (even if made of zinc roof) there instead of selling!
    I remember living with my grandmother at Aljunied area with a large plot of land and a big zinc roof house with a "coffeeshop-cum-provision shop" extension... then govt took it away. I think alot of those old folks have experienced that. But dunno how much my grandmother got for that.

Wa.. if only my grandmother hold on to it... even after distributing to her 3 kids.. each also will get a few millions? ...

Quote Originally Posted by focus
    I remember living with my grandmother at Aljunied area with a large plot of land and a big zinc roof house with a "coffeeshop-cum-provision shop" extension... then govt took it away. I think alot of those old folks have experienced that. But dunno how much my grandmother got for that.

Wa.. if only my grandmother hold on to it... even after distributing to her 3 kids.. each also will get a few millions? ...
    My god-mother zinc roof house was in Lorong Ah Soo in the late 70s early 80s, when the govt took over their house, which later became part of Minton rise, and now The minton. They were given a 4 room hdb in AMK.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Oasis @ Elias in District 18 has a nëw hïgh of $845 psf!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of April 2010
    Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
    Oasis @ Elias ... OCR ....... 246 ...................... 47 ......................... 845 .............. 694 ............. 625
    This is the unit, top floor pool facing

68 Elias Road
    #17-16
    $845psf
    980sqft
    $828k
    25 May 10

Quote Originally Posted by kasper
    This is the unit, top floor pool facing

68 Elias Road
    #17-16
    $845psf
    980sqft
    $828k
    25 May 10
    not worth the price ... might as well buy the hdb next block ..

Quote Originally Posted by rainy
    not worth the price ... might as well buy the hdb next block ..
    rainy= proud_owner?

haha, no lah, just another "when condo within hdb estate, choose hdb" advocate.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    rainy= proud_owner?

Default Oasis @ Elias is never branded as a Luxurious Condo.

I bought one recently. I am totally happy with the surrounding. HDB surrounding me is not a bad thing. I liked it and only thru HDB masses can shops at Elias Mall be supported financially.

Elias Mall & CC has almost everything you need to have daily. It has a wet&Dry market bought over by Sheng Siong, a supermarket, one childcare centre, many clinics for children and adult, a few enrichment centres, hair salons, ATMS, AXS, MACDonald, Nice FOODCOURTS, Community Centre, Japanese Resturant, hardware shop, gaming shops, 2 X 7 elevens, SPA shop, bakeries, and a small grocery shop.

All these amenities are within a minute walk from O@E. I am not too sure why some forummers love to lambast this condo. It is affordable and all the fittings given as of now less the kitchen sink(SIMS) are more than good quality. All taps used are made in germany, branded HANSA. The tiles are given as Homo/parquet but i believe for such a place it is worth the price i paid. No more can you find new Private Condo at this kind of pricing close to EC. Even some 5 years EC in some even more ULU place with no MALLS nearby are selling $750K for a 3bedder.

For those WARNING the risk about O@E, i truly hope you guys dont be my neighbours coz you guys are TRULY SHORT SIGHTED. I sold my 3 yr old condo in Jurong for $1M to buy one in Pasir Ris shows what a GEM O@E is. I just love pasir ris.

Nothing can beat being near to a beach. Where in Singapore can a beachfront condo be worth $600-700 psf pricing. Please do your maths. Condo owners hardly take MRT, if we need to take MRT might as well lived in HDB. I drive to work, even my old condo near to MRT within 3 mins walk i still drive. If you take MRT, dont buy O@E. Even if you need to walk to MRT, the walk from OASIS is a nice brisk walk of 9 mins (850m) mostly sheltered all the way till the road to cross over to MRT STN. Furthermore, O@E has ferry bus service for 2 years. Maintenance fees are cheaper than all condo in the vicinity.

It is not an issue at all. I surveyed the area many times. Whether you choose Livia, R G, E G or Oasis, the choice is clear. Pasir Ris is getting more and more valuable and alot more projects are coming here. The land price will never ever be cheap again. You are likely to see the pricing at $800psf soon. There is also a new sport & recreation complex being built as of now (2011 end) and more developments are coming to Pasir Ris that is not disclose by gov. Not to forget, a DPM is MP of Pasir Ris West.

I had never lost money in properties. Oasis@Elias is definitely a great buy. Less congested, Clean Air, Less Crowded, Leisure laid back, DOWNTOWN EAST, Pasir Ris BEACH, PARKS, Gallop Stable, Schools (UWC, SUTD, JC), Pets Hotels & Farms, Fish Farmways, Changi MotoSport Hub, Changi Airport Terminals, EXPO, Giant, IKEA, MEGACOURTS and many MALLS (Whitesands, Tampines MALL, ONE, CenSQ).

I think Pasir Ris is one place that is the less crowded than anywhere else before the immigration flood gates are opened and everywhere is jammed packed with bangas and who knows where they are from?

In short, do you maths, check the area closely, survey all amenities and believe in your judgement and not some HDB dwellers who never stayed in a condo but give lots of shitty comments.

rainy= proud_owner?

hey devilpate

i just saw this ...

no lah i am not rainy ...

but i am happy to know i am not alone with that thinking

so .. have you found out what is Deviled Egg ?

Default Some pics of OASIS @ ELIAS

For more pictures goto this link.

http://simplelikesimon.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    hey devilpate

i just saw this ...

no lah i am not rainy ...

but i am happy to know i am not alone with that thinking

so .. have you found out what is Deviled Egg ?
    simi lai de...deviled egg?

i only noe ya dan, ji dan, pi dan and wang ba dan

simi lai de...deviled egg?

i only noe ya dan, ji dan, pi dan and wang ba dan
    http://www.beckyhiggins.com/recipes/...w-1-787438.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine77
    I bought one recently. I am totally happy with the surrounding. HDB surrounding me is not a bad thing. I liked it and only thru HDB masses can shops at Elias Mall be supported financially.

Elias Mall & CC has almost everything you need to have daily. It has a wet&Dry market bought over by Sheng Siong, a supermarket, one childcare centre, many clinics for children and adult, a few enrichment centres, hair salons, ATMS, AXS, MACDonald, Nice FOODCOURTS, Community Centre, Japanese Resturant, hardware shop, gaming shops, 2 X 7 elevens, SPA shop, bakeries, and a small grocery shop.

All these amenities are within a minute walk from O@E. I am not too sure why some forummers love to lambast this condo. It is affordable and all the fittings given as of now less the kitchen sink(SIMS) are more than good quality. All taps used are made in germany, branded HANSA. The tiles are given as Homo/parquet but i believe for such a place it is worth the price i paid. No more can you find new Private Condo at this kind of pricing close to EC. Even some 5 years EC in some even more ULU place with no MALLS nearby are selling $750K for a 3bedder.

For those WARNING the risk about O@E, i truly hope you guys dont be my neighbours coz you guys are TRULY SHORT SIGHTED. I sold my 3 yr old condo in Jurong for $1M to buy one in Pasir Ris shows what a GEM O@E is. I just love pasir ris.

Nothing can beat being near to a beach. Where in Singapore can a beachfront condo be worth $600-700 psf pricing. Please do your maths. Condo owners hardly take MRT, if we need to take MRT might as well lived in HDB. I drive to work, even my old condo near to MRT within 3 mins walk i still drive. If you take MRT, dont buy O@E. Even if you need to walk to MRT, the walk from OASIS is a nice brisk walk of 9 mins (850m) mostly sheltered all the way till the road to cross over to MRT STN. Furthermore, O@E has ferry bus service for 2 years. Maintenance fees are cheaper than all condo in the vicinity.

It is not an issue at all. I surveyed the area many times. Whether you choose Livia, R G, E G or Oasis, the choice is clear. Pasir Ris is getting more and more valuable and alot more projects are coming here. The land price will never ever be cheap again. You are likely to see the pricing at $800psf soon. There is also a new sport & recreation complex being built as of now (2011 end) and more developments are coming to Pasir Ris that is not disclose by gov. Not to forget, a DPM is MP of Pasir Ris West.

I had never lost money in properties. Oasis@Elias is definitely a great buy. Less congested, Clean Air, Less Crowded, Leisure laid back, DOWNTOWN EAST, Pasir Ris BEACH, PARKS, Gallop Stable, Schools (UWC, SUTD, JC), Pets Hotels & Farms, Fish Farmways, Changi MotoSport Hub, Changi Airport Terminals, EXPO, Giant, IKEA, MEGACOURTS and many MALLS (Whitesands, Tampines MALL, ONE, CenSQ).

I think Pasir Ris is one place that is the less crowded than anywhere else before the immigration flood gates are opened and everywhere is jammed packed with bangas and who knows where they are from?

In short, do you maths, check the area closely, survey all amenities and believe in your judgement and not some HDB dwellers who never stayed in a condo but give lots of shitty comments.
    relax...WC to pasir ris...i am also staying there currently.

i mentioned b4 tat OE is the next cheapest condo in WHOLE SG after Livia sell out. apparently, not a steal anymore as developer oredi up the prices...so congrats to 1st phase buyers.

but hor, i wud say OE not really near to the beach la...i doubt ppl stay in OE will visit the beach often in future...not unless u jog there lor. agree tat pasir ris remains much less congested currently if u were to compare with tampines and even simei.

i dun agree condo no nid to be near MRT. i wud say only those prime condo may not need MRT as they can well afford taxis/car. 1 family usually have only 1 car, so children/wifey/parents will benefit from MRT lor.

no nid to brag about ur success lah ...always a higher mountain out there yay

but hor, i feel tat pasir ris got too many condos...especially u noe tat there will be another 3-4 projects around Livia....on the other hand, tampines got not much condos...duno y

looks yummy...but nvr see b4...

u had it at NY?

Default Your comments are fair

relax...WC to pasir ris...i am also staying there currently.

i mentioned b4 tat OE is the next cheapest condo in WHOLE SG after Livia sell out. apparently, not a steal anymore as developer oredi up the prices...so congrats to 1st phase buyers.

but hor, i wud say OE not really near to the beach la...i doubt ppl stay in OE will visit the beach often in future...not unless u jog there lor. agree tat pasir ris remains much less congested currently if u were to compare with tampines and even simei.

i dun agree condo no nid to be near MRT. i wud say only those prime condo may not need MRT as they can well afford taxis/car. 1 family usually have only 1 car, so children/wifey/parents will benefit from MRT lor.

no nid to brag about ur success lah ...always a higher mountain out there yay

but hor, i feel tat pasir ris got too many condos...especially u noe tat there will be another 3-4 projects around Livia....on the other hand, tampines got not much condos...duno y

I got it for $651 psf. I think it is cheap. The similar condo built by CES Land/Lehman Bros is Parc Condo at clementi. A freehold 659 units, selling at $1100 psf subsale. Very close to AYE and West Coast Highway and a noisy Clementi stadium. Yet sell like hot cakes, that area is all round HDB and even more condos around the area. Sometimes, it is hard to fathom buyer's thoughts. Noise, congestion, and undesirable elements still got ppl buy. As long as, a home is what you make it out to be, no matter how it looks like it if it feels like home to you and your family, then so be it. I dont like to critic other people's choices but i felt that there are some standards that has to be there, what i think a warm and quiet home should always be.

Default Hoping to gather some Oasis@Elias residents in this forum.

http://simplelikesimon.blogspot.com <<< For up to date construction of O@E
    You can add yourself to my blog.

wolverine77 Block 72 #06-XX

looks yummy...but nvr see b4...

u had it at NY?
    pretty common here

hard boiled egg .. half it .. remove the york .. mix with mayo .. put it back .. sprinker some mexican chilli pepper ..

damn nice

mum in law is in pasi ris...was in pasir ris every weekend. , elias mall (oasis at elias) not as good as west plaza (beside white water) ...in term of shops and amenities. go check it ouy and u will see.....there another mall, Loyang point...

white sand mall is the most "well equipped" as it is next to mrt.

buy Livia is mainly for near to mrt......as well as belief in CDL reputation...
    Ris grandeur is nearby yet FH ...althought the yellowish block is kinda ugly. It actually a good buy as it FH.

oasis is a good buy in the sense that it is probably the lowest cost condo around currently...in D17/18...but it is nested with hdb, take note.

I have been to West Plaza once. Toured the area and bought something from NTUC. I would say that both malls are about the same in the offerings but Elias mall is ahead because it had a CC(with many kids enrichment centres) and a future SS Wet Market IMHO. Still walking to West Plaza from O@E is 600m only quite near.

Whitewater is an FEO EC project, something i rather give it a miss until their quality is no longer a problem. Capitaland Ris Grandeur is a good buy if you just want a FH. I cant live that long anyway, FH or 99 to me not really a problem. Location for Ris Grandeur is not better than Livia and O@E, it is too near to a busy junction and TPE expressway and also a canal and too near a Petrol Kisok and JC.

Livia unit layout not good as planters are really useless but the fittings are better. The site is big and lots of amenities which having stayed in big mass market condo will know maintenance of such delicate facilities will end up in a bad state quickly due to big no. of units. higher wear and tear. High condo fees and 724 units is too many. CDL is a great brand but the selling price now is too X. I miss the early boat and do not wish to pay $980k for a 3bedder low floors facing HDBs. Livia is nearer to MRT, but still a good 650m walk vs 900m walk O@E. Haha. The nearer to PsRs MRT will be those HDBs. Neither condos.

Still Pasir Ris is a great place be it condo or HDB. I think the price here is still cheaper than many other places in Singapore. Maybe Elias area might get an underground MRT stn in the future if the concept plan 2011 is out. Who knows? All the HDB and condos will get a instant price boost. Either a DTL3 or a "North Shore Line" might pass to Changi via Pasir Ris my wild guess. If it happens like kenna TOTO for everyone who stay near elias rd.

I have been to West Plaza once. Toured the area and bought something from NTUC. I would say that both malls are about the same in the offerings but Elias mall is ahead because it had a CC(with many kids enrichment centres) and a future SS Wet Market IMHO. Still walking to West Plaza from O@E is 600m only quite near.

Whitewater is an FEO EC project, something i rather give it a miss until their quality is no longer a problem. Capitaland Ris Grandeur is a good buy if you just want a FH. I cant live that long anyway, FH or 99 to me not really a problem. Location for Ris Grandeur is not better than Livia and O@E, it is too near to a busy junction and TPE expressway and also a canal and too near a Petrol Kisok and JC.

Livia unit layout not good as planters are really useless but the fittings are better. The site is big and lots of amenities which having stayed in big mass market condo will know maintenance of such delicate facilities will end up in a bad state quickly due to big no. of units. higher wear and tear. High condo fees and 724 units is too many. CDL is a great brand but the selling price now is too X. I miss the early boat and do not wish to pay $980k for a 3bedder low floors facing HDBs. Livia is nearer to MRT, but still a good 650m walk vs 900m walk O@E. Haha. The nearer to PsRs MRT will be those HDBs. Neither condos.

Still Pasir Ris is a great place be it condo or HDB. I think the price here is still cheaper than many other places in Singapore. Maybe Elias area might get an underground MRT stn in the future if the concept plan 2011 is out. Who knows? All the HDB and condos will get a instant price boost. Either a DTL3 or a "North Shore Line" might pass to Changi via Pasir Ris my wild guess. If it happens like kenna TOTO for everyone who stay near elias rd.
    wow...u done your homework very well.
    kudos and congrats, u have researched in depth indeed before committing. impressive...

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    kudos and congrats, u have researched in depth indeed before committing. impressive...
    yes...always good to do own research/groundwork/legwork and judge urself instead of hearsay....buy ppty cannot be lazy one

I think the AXS machine lucky draw grand prize is a unit in oasis@elias.

Yes it is, any idea which unit and what bedder is the prize?

Quote Originally Posted by azeoprop
    I think the AXS machine lucky draw grand prize is a unit in oasis@elias.

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Yes it is, any idea which unit and what bedder is the prize?
    the smallest u can find lah.. what to expect?

Maybe biggest units from the left over units also.

Cheap and good is the way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by marktkt22
    Agree....

Basically... it takes a educated bet to guess the MRT lines.
    First, guess the start and end point of the new line. Start at Changi, End at Sembawang? Then plot some lines from point A to point B. The line is not a straight line but it has to hug the populated are, next look at the terrain and the bigger roads, that's where they will likely be "under". Finally, give them some distance apart between the "guessed" stations. Look at ready built and those planned to be built in the near term.

Not perfect but its logical and with high chance of being correct. You look at the BUS Map... the MRT line will take some traffic away from the BUSES. Hot Spots will be where new stations will be placed.

Good Luck.

I fully agreed with Cashrich. Draw a logical line that meets a north station to changi stn. sure to cut thru somewhere in pasir ris.

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    the smallest u can find lah.. what to expect?

Maybe biggest units from the left over units also.

Cheap and good is the way to do it.
    Any idea with so many condo in the market why Oasis Elias is the top prize???!!!

how I wish I win one. still oasis is affordable enough for many above middle class family. whether top prize or not? If I can win one is like a toto win.

Wink

how I wish I win one. still oasis is affordable enough for many above middle class family. whether top prize or not? If I can win one is like a toto win.

Ya loh..for your weekend stay also not bad

Btw, anyone know when will be the grand draw???

Quote Originally Posted by 0412
    Any idea with so many condo in the market why Oasis Elias is the top prize???!!!
    that is a very stupid question to ask.... and the stupid answer is

"decision makers decide to choose there lah".

So many chicken rice stall in Singapore.. why eat at Pasir Ris? Hahah because the one paying the money decides to eat there.. Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by cashrich
    that is a very stupid question to ask.... and the stupid answer is

"decision makers decide to choose there lah".

So many chicken rice stall in Singapore.. why eat at Pasir Ris? Hahah because the one paying the money decides to eat there.. Get it?
    Stupid question ?
    Then one must be "clever" to answer a stupid Q