Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RV RESIDENCES (999, Allgreen)

Quote Originally Posted by priorityqueen
    I had the same question too...

and is it true that projects which are "shorter" in height are less popular because they are deemed as apartments and not condo?
    Not really, I would think that shorter projects have more room for appreciation should the plot ratio or whatever restrictions removed. Look at the east side so many short short projects because of paya lebar airbase. Now airbase moving, so no height restrictions. Good thing for those freehold projects as they can afford to wait for the big picture to take place and.... enbloc!

[quote=leesg123]Not really, I would think that shorter projects have more room for appreciation should the plot ratio or whatever restrictions removed. Look at the east side so many short short projects because of paya lebar airbase. Now airbase moving, so no height restrictions. Good thing for those freehold projects as they can afford to wait for the big picture to take place and.... enbloc![/quot

RV Residences sells about 2000psf,what about Valley Park?

Default $1,5xx psf from ura website

[quote=supermax....,what about Valley Park?[/quote]

about $1,5xx psf for small units , less than $2m ?

see attached from ura website

Quote Originally Posted by Heng
    about $1,5xx psf for small units , less than $2m ?

see attached from ura website
    Valley park is very old already. waiting for enbloc, but a bit too big to digest.

Quote Originally Posted by leesg123
    Not really, I would think that shorter projects have more room for appreciation should the plot ratio or whatever restrictions removed. Look at the east side so many short short projects because of paya lebar airbase. Now airbase moving, so no height restrictions. Good thing for those freehold projects as they can afford to wait for the big picture to take place and.... enbloc!
    enbloc? Why would developers want to pay sky high en bloc prices when they can just buy the land that has been freed up. Plus all the small small projects so troublesome. Must buy some here buy some there combine together than make a decent land size. I think en bloc there have to wait long long.

Quote Originally Posted by mosaic
    enbloc? Why would developers want to pay sky high en bloc prices when they can just buy the land that has been freed up. Plus all the small small projects so troublesome. Must buy some here buy some there combine together than make a decent land size. I think en bloc there have to wait long long.
    If got land of course buy land. But are there that many land available in ccr?

If got land of course buy land. But are there that many land available in ccr?

Vallley Park big piece of land in good location deserved deep pockets developer attention.

Quote Originally Posted by supermax
    Vallley Park big piece of land in good location deserved deep pockets developer attention.
    Same like yong an park. Too big to digest. Developer have learnt their lesson seeing how capital land struggle selling dleedon.

Same like yong an park. Too big to digest. Developer have learnt their lesson seeing how capital land struggle selling dleedon.

the other lesson is from Horizon ....

old condos with old folks ... a lot of issues .... enbloc process can drag for years

Valley Park completed in 1997 right?

So 4 more years before its 20 years old ...

Not easy to enbloc. Too many units and too big to digest

Unless jointly developed by 2-3 big companies..

Quote Originally Posted by vboy
    Valley Park completed in 1997 right?

So 4 more years before its 20 years old ...

Not easy to enbloc. Too many units and too big to digest

Unless jointly developed by 2-3 big companies..
    The problem with Valley Park is not with the digestion, but simple maths.

Currently, individual units can sell for $1,6xx psf.
    RV Residences selling for $2,0xx psf ?

Can you see the problem ?

DKSG

RV Residences one bedder is from 419 to 452 sf
    2 bedder is 678 sq ft to 699 sq ft

Valley Park one bedder starts from 753 to 818 sf
    and 2 bedder from 1216 to 1356 sf

This kind of consolidation in old and new prices is a sign of end of bull mkt, hence not conducive to any type of enbloc (regardless of property)

in the run up of a bull market, we always see huge difference btwn new launches and older properties, which is when many enblocs occur.

Quote Originally Posted by DKSG
    The problem with Valley Park is not with the digestion, but simple maths.

Currently, individual units can sell for $1,6xx psf.
    RV Residences selling for $2,0xx psf ?

Can you see the problem ?

DKSG

Any thoughts on whether the 3 bedroom will be a good buy?

1st caveat lodged 06-33 678 sq ft 2040psf 1.38324m

any updates on this pty? seems like it is gonna TOP soon.

frequently visit spize which is next to it for supper. seems like a very decent development!!

Quote Originally Posted by cornycow View Post
    any updates on this pty? seems like it is gonna TOP soon.

frequently visit spize which is next to it for supper. seems like a very decent development!!
    Yah I estimate gg to TOP in June/July 2014.
    decent meaning?

I find the design quite poorly done, personal opinion. there seem to be metal grilles installed in the windows...like HDB style like that... is that even necessary?
    Miracle is just another name for Effort.

Quote Originally Posted by priorityqueen View Post
    Yah I estimate gg to TOP in June/July 2014.
    decent meaning?

I find the design quite poorly done, personal opinion. there seem to be metal grilles installed in the windows...like HDB style like that... is that even necessary?
    Perhaps it is right next to the row of eateries, so not very secure?

Default newbie need help

Hi, am thinking of buying a unit facing valley park, does anyone have experience staying in such units? there is a road between unit and valley park, and beyond that is their multi storey carpark.

I think it's gonna be noisy right?

Any advise appreciated.

It's a very busy road. So u think abt the noise
    “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
    ― Martin Luther King, Jr.

OUT WITH THE SHIT TRASH

https://www.facebook.com/shutdowntrs

there shouldn't be a road between this unit and valley park, what kind of road is it?

but if u're facing the multi storey car park directly, will be noisy. unless u choose a level which is higher than their multi storey car park.

Quote Originally Posted by dlky73 View Post
    Hi, am thinking of buying a unit facing valley park, does anyone have experience staying in such units? there is a road between unit and valley park, and beyond that is their multi storey carpark.

I think it's gonna be noisy right?

Any advise appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter View Post
    there shouldn't be a road between this unit and valley park, what kind of road is it?

but if u're facing the multi storey car park directly, will be noisy. unless u choose a level which is higher than their multi storey car park.
    I think the 'road' is the internal road within valley park leading to the multi-story car park.

Yes the road is the valley park internal road leading to the multi storey carpark and one of their blocks, so I assume less noisy than units that face the main road.

The DTZ agent told me the units facing main road have double glazed glass for all their windows, but this is not stated in the brochure, dunno whether they bluffing or not.

Have a friend who's vested in this project. Agent called him to say that the TOP has been delayed till q1 2015!!!???

To think that the development is almost fully done up. Any particular reason for the developer to delay TOP?

Default delayed TOP

yea i was told by the agent TOP delayed, supposedly the developer wanter to "improve" some things in the units. Hope it's Fibre Broadband wiring!

Any brothers here vested/interested in this project? i'm also considering Mill Point, Tiara and river Place as alternatives

Quote Originally Posted by dlky73 View Post
    Yes the road is the valley park internal road leading to the multi storey carpark and one of their blocks, so I assume less noisy than units that face the main road.

The DTZ agent told me the units facing main road have double glazed glass for all their windows, but this is not stated in the brochure, dunno whether they bluffing or not.
    I'm interested in this project too, but haven't committed to buying. I was also told the main road units have double glazed windows but I didn't ask very much because I'm looking more at units facing Valley Park.

I've entered Valley Park a number of times to stand along their internal road (for about 15-30 minutes) to check out the noise, personally it doesn't seem too bad to me. Maybe you can try doing that during peak hours to see if it's tolerable to you?

Too bad about the delay in TOP.. was looking forward to viewing the actual unit this month.

Yea I did that too. After a while I decided it is not worth it to pay so much for a development that looks only at another condo, so now I'm exploring older ones at the same psf like rivergate and inspira

Quote Originally Posted by timtan2525 View Post
    I'm interested in this project too, but haven't committed to buying. I was also told the main road units have double glazed windows but I didn't ask very much because I'm looking more at units facing Valley Park.

I've entered Valley Park a number of times to stand along their internal road (for about 15-30 minutes) to check out the noise, personally it doesn't seem too bad to me. Maybe you can try doing that during peak hours to see if it's tolerable to you?

Too bad about the delay in TOP.. was looking forward to viewing the actual unit this month.
    Any insider information about why TOP is delayed?

There is a 2 bedders PH unit at RV residences. Selling at about $1.6xm, size about 796sqft. Living room and kitchen at the lower floor and bedrooms at the upper floor.

Any expert can comment on this type of unit?

Quote Originally Posted by ezonme View Post
    There is a 2 bedders PH unit at RV residences. Selling at about $1.6xm, size about 796sqft. Living room and kitchen at the lower floor and bedrooms at the upper floor.

if it is a Valley park facing unit, then ok ...

generally those facing RV rd, for sure noisy...

though have double glazed window ...but cant be closing window 24/7 right ?

i am pretty sure you can get it below 2000 psf

Quote Originally Posted by ezonme View Post

just to add on ..... split between 2 floors... thats like 390 sqft each floor, take away the stairs ... not much left ...