Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PARK NATURA (District - 23)

Default PARK NATURA (District - 23)

Project Name-PARK NATURA
    Developer-UIC Supplies Pte Ltd(UIC Limited)
    Property Type-Condominium
    Tenure - Freehold
    Total Units - 192
    Completion Date - Est 31 Dec 2011
    District - 23

2 bedroom (1012 - 1023sf)
    3 bedroom (1378 - 1442sf)
    4 bedroom (1744 - 1959sf)
    Penthouse (1905 - 3132sf)
    5 bedroom (2034 - 2045sf)

>>>click here for more floor plans,photos,site map and 720 degree virtual tour >>>

I am rather surprised to see sellers asking for above $1,000 psf at propertygurufor this development located at bukit batok.

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar
    I am rather surprised to see sellers asking for above $1,000 psf at propertygurufor this development located at bukit batok.
    A lot of them bought at $1050 psf.

Quote Originally Posted by sfwoo
    A lot of them bought at $1050 psf.
    Ok, to be frank, I am not familar in this area but looking at previous txn (just last yr alone), prices were between $820 to $950psf. Is there something really attractive at this place that people are willing to pay such prices for this development? I can only think of the nature park and FH status.

At this psf, I would rather go for Central Region District 8 freehold.. also around that range(psf)

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk, 30 April 2010 12.14 pm
    At this psf, I would rather go for Central Region District 8 freehold.. also around that range(psf)
    Can provide us some tips on which District 8 project(s)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered, 7 April 2008
    Are you sure?
    It is stated in the chart that it is based on info from URA.

District . Project Name .. Price ........... Area ....... Unit Price .. Date
    23 ........ Park Natura ..... $1,704,220 ... 1,410sqft . $1,209psf . Dec 07

Last edited by Reporter; 30-04-10 at 12:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Can provide us some tips on which District 8 project(s)?
    Just some of my finding:
    PRISTINE HEIGHTS MERGUI ROADApartment$870,000 850sf 1,023(psf)Mar-10
    MERA SPRINGS CARLISLE ROADCondominium11,$1,780,000 1,841sf 967(psf)Mar-10
    CITY STUDIOS RACE COURSE LANEApartment$1,200,000 1,399sf 858(psf)Feb-10
    MERA SPRINGS CARLISLE ROADCondominium$1,488,000 1,550sf 960(psf)Jan-10
    Last edited by Rysk; 30-04-10 at 12:29.

Reporter is offline F01 N54 Sheer Driving Pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by Rysk, 30 April 2010 12.24 pm
    Just some of my finding:
    PRISTINE HEIGHTS MERGUI ROAD Apartment $870,000 850sf 1,023(psf) Mar-10
    MERA SPRINGS CARLISLE ROAD Condominium $1,780,000 1,841sf 967(psf) Mar-10
    CITY STUDIOS RACE COURSE LANE Apartment $1,200,000 1,399sf 858(psf) Feb-10
    MERA SPRINGS CARLISLE ROAD Condominium $1,488,000 1,550sf 960(psf) Jan-10
    Sounds good to me. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Reporter
    Sounds good to me. Thanks!
    10 mins drive to Marina & Orchard from D8
    tink you still stuck in PIE if you stay Pk Natura..

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar
    Ok, to be frank, I am not familar in this area but looking at previous txn (just last yr alone), prices were between $820 to $950psf. Is there something really attractive at this place that people are willing to pay such prices for this development? I can only think of the nature park and FH status.
    1.PSF prices have been going up everywhere in the new launches, natural for people to try to ask for more $ PSF. Who wants to lose money?
    2. The park is the same one where a woman jogger was raped and killed one CNY. The perpetrator/s have never been found, a lot of speculation that it was work of Foreign Talents. The park is very quiet, and windless(stuffy) in the afternoons. A clinic assistant had a tree fall on her 3 years ago, she died. The decomposing body of a housing agent was found there, dumped by someone who robbed her...These are not the only deaths there, as the killing started way back in WWII...so, the park is a no go place at night(at least for me and my family), though many lovers use the car park as it is very secluded.
    3. Traffic is heavy during peak hours,but got people say traffic is heavy all over Singapore during peak hours...
    4. Transactions last year all below $1000 psf, some say will drop some more, some hope it will drop some more.

I've been looking at Park Natura. I think it is something worth looking into. What interests me is the large land area of 213000sq ft with only 192 units (effectively each owning maybe 1100 sq ft of freehold land), low-rise low plot ratio full condo with more than ample underground carpark releasing the grounds for planting/landscaping/recreation: something becoming very rare. In front is the Nature Park, Bukit Timah Nature reserve is nearby, behind is quite a nice medium sized park/playground and landed properties, to the right is the German/European primary school, to the left more landed properties.
    With the future Beauty World MRT/Bukit Timah Plaza Shopping centre, precint area and the food outlets down the road and also the future Jurong Gateway/Lake also quite near, maybe got longer term potential.
    However units are quite big, appears the target group are actual families, hence larger $ quantum.
    I am currently living near the Clementi junction of Bukit Timah road which is not too far away, and drive straight down bukit timah road to work in the city and find traffic to be expected and acceptable.
    Any thoughts/advice to share from those familiar with the general area.

Quote Originally Posted by livenlove
    I've been looking at Park Natura. I think it is something worth looking into. What interests me is the large land area of 213000sq ft with only 192 units (effectively each owning maybe 1100 sq ft of freehold land), low-rise low plot ratio full condo with more than ample underground carpark releasing the grounds for planting/landscaping/recreation: something becoming very rare. In front is the Nature Park, Bukit Timah Nature reserve is nearby, behind is quite a nice medium sized park/playground and landed properties, to the right is the German/European primary school, to the left more landed properties.
    With the future Beauty World MRT/Bukit Timah Plaza Shopping centre, precint area and the food outlets down the road and also the future Jurong Gateway/Lake also quite near, maybe got longer term potential.
    However units are quite big, appears the target group are actual families, hence larger $ quantum.
    I am currently living near the Clementi junction of Bukit Timah road which is not too far away, and drive straight down bukit timah road to work in the city and find traffic to be expected and acceptable.
    Any thoughts/advice to share from those familiar with the general area.
    Hi! Anybody?
    Also don't seem to be any other similar new or under-construction condo within 2-3km radius. Perhaps Floridian & Cascadia, but thats I think at least 1500+psf.

Hi! Anybody?
    Also don't seem to be any other similar new or under-construction condo within 2-3km radius. Perhaps Floridian & Cascadia, but thats I think at least 1500+psf.
    If you like it, buy a unit lah.

Quote Originally Posted by sfwoo
    If you like it, buy a unit lah.
    Hi, thanks for the encouragement (I take it to be that), and from the heart I am seriously considering.
    But it would be good if there could be more discussion or analysis from the head, such as whats your take in the view of what I mentioned in terms of the pros and cons of the area, the fact that prices and quantum are not cheap for this area at the moment, but perhaps in anticipation of future developments (but where got cheap new condo: far-flung suburban 99LH condos are like having future break-evens at $1000psf).

I think this is the development that was on TV a few months back. Owners of the landed properties beside grouped together to complain to the developer regarding the opening a side gate for rubbish collection thru their estate.

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomy
    I think this is the development that was on TV a few months back. Owners of the landed properties beside grouped together to complain to the developer regarding the opening a side gate for rubbish collection thru their estate.
    The rubbish bin centre is placed next to a row of landed houses. The rubbish truck will travel on the road leading to the landed houses, and the condo make a hole in a wall, create a "service opening", to allow rubbish truck to collect rubbish, without traversing the grounds of the condo!

How neat.

Pity the landed houses owners, it used to be a quiet cul de sac, where children came out to play on the road...now it is service road to the condo.

The far flung suburban condos with breakeven price of $1000psf are the ones which will be near to MRT stations on future MRT stations.

Pros of Park Natura
    1. Quiet and peaceful
    2. Greenery abound
    3. Reasonably close to the city and future Jurong Lake 2nd city center (part of Bt Batok is actually RCR)
    4. Sprawling land for you and family to enjoy, walk your dog, relax etc.

Cons of Park Natura
    1. Perceived high price compared to neighbouring developments, e.g. Beverly
    2. "Bukit Batok" address - I don't think it's a big deal but looking at some of the comments in the forum, it appears that there will be a high proportion of people who will judge people by their address. Bt Batok is not a prestigious private address but if you're self confident enough and don't need the "badge" to haolian, then doesn't matter
    3. Not walking distance to future MRT - bear in mind there will be quite a lot of developments that are freehold that will be near to future downtown MRT station. And remember, the GLS that is fetching very high prices are all near future MRT stations.

But if it's for own stay, sometimes i think you should use your HEART more than your HEAD

Hi, thanks for the encouragement (I take it to be that), and from the heart I am seriously considering.
    But it would be good if there could be more discussion or analysis from the head, such as whats your take in the view of what I mentioned in terms of the pros and cons of the area, the fact that prices and quantum are not cheap for this area at the moment, but perhaps in anticipation of future developments (but where got cheap new condo: far-flung suburban 99LH condos are like having future break-evens at $1000psf).

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    The far flung suburban condos with breakeven price of $1000psf are the ones which will be near to MRT stations on future MRT stations.

Pros of Park Natura
    1. Quiet and peaceful
    2. Greenery abound
    3. Reasonably close to the city and future Jurong Lake 2nd city center (part of Bt Batok is actually RCR)
    4. Sprawling land for you and family to enjoy, walk your dog, relax etc.

Cons of Park Natura
    1. Perceived high price compared to neighbouring developments, e.g. Beverly
    2. "Bukit Batok" address - I don't think it's a big deal but looking at some of the comments in the forum, it appears that there will be a high proportion of people who will judge people by their address. Bt Batok is not a prestigious private address but if you're self confident enough and don't need the "badge" to haolian, then doesn't matter
    3. Not walking distance to future MRT - bear in mind there will be quite a lot of developments that are freehold that will be near to future downtown MRT station. And remember, the GLS that is fetching very high prices are all near future MRT stations.

But if it's for own stay, sometimes i think you should use your HEART more than your HEAD
    Hi Thks for helping me think this thru, even though i agree for own stay the heart should rule, one should still not outright rule out some practical reasoning and justification.
    The pros that you stated are precisely whats the attraction to me to the developemnt and the area in general.
    The cons in item 2 does not bother me too much.
    I had a look at Beverly but found the smallish narrow triangular site, being right next to a primary school, and most of the units facing N-S to be a no-no.
    Items 3: though not a short walk to future MRT (i estimate abt 1.2-1.3km), its perhaps 2 bus-stops away or abt 15 min walk if one has the time and can use the excercise-a better than nothing/second best scenerio i suppose. Also as i had mentioned in my post the $ of relatively equivalent newer/under-construction FH properties currently available along the future DTL2 MRT stations i find are already too prohibitive even by comparision to the said perceived high price.
    Anyway thanks for the comments from the other forumers also (note: unfortunately a good friend of mine actually stays at Shamah Terrace-the terrace houses unhappy abt the bin centre thing)

Hi Thks for helping me think this thru, even though i agree for own stay the heart should rule, one should still not outright rule out some practical reasoning and justification.
    The pros that you stated are precisely whats the attraction to me to the developemnt and the area in general.
    I had a look at Beverly but found the smallish narrow triangular site, being right next to a primary school, and most of the units facing N-S to be a no-no.
    Items 3: though not a short walk to future MRT (i estimate abt 1.2-1.3km), its perhaps 2 bus-stops away or abt 15 min walk if one has the time and can use the excercise-a better than nothing/second best scenerio i suppose. Also as i had mentioned in my post the $ of relatively equivalent newer/under-construction FH properties currently available along the future DTL2 MRT stations i find are already too prohibitive even by comparision to the said perceived high price.
    Anyway thanks for the comments from the other forumers also (note: unfortunately a good friend of mine actually stays at Shamah Terrace-the terrace houses unhappy abt the bin centre thing)
    sorry instead of N-S i mean to say E-W sun

Looks like PN is going to TOP early next year.
    I bought for own stay so can hardly wait.
    I am glad I got in on the 2nd day of sales as I managed to get a nice unit with unobstructed views and not facing the road.

although park natura not near MRT, the facade and general feeling of the project when driving past it is very good. It is true that the only amenities nearby is only shell petrol kiosk and the nature park, but i would rather have this than be near mustafa or live in a place surrounded by parapundeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    although park natura not near MRT, the facade and general feeling of the project when driving past it is very good. It is true that the only amenities nearby is only shell petrol kiosk and the nature park, but i would rather have this than be near mustafa or live in a place surrounded by parapundeks.
    if u goto use mustafa/geylang....den any other place is paradise liao

lol... you are right, anywhere is better than these 2 god foresaken places.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    if u goto use mustafa/geylang....den any other place is paradise liao

livenlove

have you considered hillview hume area FHs currently at $800 sqf or so?

Delete due to double post.

I find the facade too close to the main road Bukit Batok Ave 6. I was very shocked when I see the final product. Reminds me of those Telok Kurau developments if one jumps out of the window, will hit the main road. Usually for bigger developments around the area, there is a big buffer from the building to the main road.

That whole stretch only one condo development so not like TK, cluttered with condos. must agree it is quite near the road, but i think the developer trying to maximise space so force the units to be close to the road. i think the inward facing units should be quite nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    I find the facade too close to the main road Bukit Batok Ave 6. I was very shocked when I see the final product. Reminds me of those Telok Kurau developments if one jumps out of the window, will hit the main road. Usually for bigger developments around the area, there is a big buffer from the building to the main road.

That whole stretch only one condo development so not like TK, cluttered with condos. must agree it is quite near the road, but i think the developer trying to maximise space so force the units to be close to the road. i think the inward facing units should be quite nice.
    for TK, nid to choose the right unit and facing....personally quite like TK area....can jog, cycle, quiet, near a small park for doggy lovers....only thing is lack of food....nid to drive out to makan....i noticed lesser cars park along the small lane as more and more landed converted into apts....

i drove past park natura today, I think it is going to TOP soon. Any PN owners here?

Park natura top'ed some months back but I only see 2-3 units occupied, with many units still vacant. Does anyone know what happened to all these owners?