Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HILLVISTA

Default HILLVISTA

Project Name-HILLVISTA
    Developer-Beauty World Properties Pte Ltd(Far East Organization)
    Property Type-Condominium
    Tenure - Freehold
    Total Units - 127
    Completion Date - Est 31Dec 2013
    District - 23

>>>> click here for more photo gallery and more floor plans >>>>

Cool Hill Vista -Immerse yourself in natural Balinese beauty

HIll Vista - Immerse yourself in natural Balinese Beauty.

Get away from it all

Nestled in the cool and lush greenery of two nature reserves,
    Hill Vista is a sanctuary for both body and soul. With its stylish Balinese resort ambience, Hillvista is a retreat for you to rejuvenate right in the comfort of your own home.

Indulge in blissful resort living every single day

Shaded by verdant foliage, the enchanting Hillvista is an ideal choice for those looking for luxiourious facilities and a special piece of untouched Bali. Share tender moments reconnecting with each other in total serenity and bliss. Fashioned like a peaceful, nature retreat on the outside, Hillvista is filled with landscape gardens of exotic tropical shrubs. But the modern Balinese feel is even more apparent the moment you entere your abode.

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq2D4vRS

A location like no other

Hillvista offers chic and modern, yet intimate and cosy ambience. Located within the prestigious and serene Hillview residential enclave of 1 Elizabeth Drive, it is also stratgically located between two nature reserves of Bukit Batok and Bukit Timah providing perfect sanctuary for those seeking pure tranquility. Yet the discretion and privacy of a secluded retreat offers unexpected convenience of entertainment, shopping and transportation, as it is within close proximity to Bukit Batok Town Centre, as well as links to major roads and expressways.

Inspired by resort living

Hillvista is your escape to lush tropical gardens, as well as nature and serene spaces. The graceful poetry of water features at the main entrance will enchant you as you arrive. Wide varieties of colourful and exotic shrubs, each carefully cultivated, will delight your senses wherever you go. Sculpted water features timber decks and flowering vines all add up to the experience fo a unique and contemporty Balinese home.

Inner haven
    Natural colours and materials have been blended to harmonise with the environment. A variety of materials are cleverly used in the exterior and interior of each of the 127 freehold apartments. Together, the different qualities - light, dark, translucent, solid, reflective, opaque - give the apartments an ever-changing facade and an exquisitely stylish interior.

Relax in sheer style

Revel in spacious living areas that are similiar to a contemporary Balinese resort. Rich tropical woods, clean lines and elegant finishes convey a sense of luxurious living in a resort home.

Feed your soul

Space and versatility were two of the word that came to mind when designing Hillvista. With the option of an open plan dry kitchen, the dining, living and cooking areas can be integrated - if you so wish - to make cooking and dining a sociable affair.

Dive into bliss

Water - its refreshing look, lulling sound and crisp feel - is at the heart of Hillvista. Tinkling water features are woven intrinsically into the landscaped gardens.

The lagoon, the largest of its 3 pools, is designed to evoke a sense of relaxation often found in the luxiourious tropical resorts and this smoothing experience is further heightened by delightfully choreographed water flumes. The Bath is an interpretation of a Balinese royal bath with a seamless view of the landscape and horizon.

The Spring and The Jacuzzi are perfect fo lounging around or taking a much- needed dip.

Indulge in a blissful living every single day.

Anything and everything you could want in a resort, is right here at home. A reflexology zone, dining "Bale" pavilions, fitness stations, spa treatment room, steam bath, gymasium, lounge - the list is enough to keep you on your toes all day. Or simply sit back and relax under the vined trellises or Balinese pavilion.

Beautiful serene, luxuriously tranquil

Sit back and relax under the timber trellises or at the Balinese pavilion. The lush greenery and serene ambience, make it a perfect place for silent contemplation. Feel the tranqil moment simply at home and away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Live the resort life, only at Hillvista.

Hill Vista Fact

Developer: Beauty World Properties Pte Ltd
    Address: 10 at Hillview Avenue / Elizabeth Drive
    Tenure: Freehold
    Expected TOP: 31 December 2013.

Hill Vista Gallery:

| External View |

| Hillvista: Birdview |

| Hillvista: Jucuzzi |

| Hillvista: Showflat 1 |

Interested party: Please call:

Aaron | 90 287921

Interested:
    Please call
    Aaron | 9028 7921

ths project sellng at 1k psf in hillview wat a ripoff

saw today's advert prices from 990psf. Any comments? Frankly, i hope the entire projects sells out at this price as this wud flog the pty mkt back to life. Why i say that. If cock condo in cock locatn in suburbs can go for 990psf, bankers wud be more prepared to value pty in better locatns higher

Beverly already having a hard time... this is 1000psf??? Down the road, still have units available (can't remember the name but facing hdb on the same side of the road... the other extreme end)...

3 condos around that cock area going for 9xx to 1k psf are Beverly in Toh Tuck, Hillvista along Hillview and Park Natura along Old Jurong Rd. Garden Vista and Jardin near Bt Timah Shopping Centre also transactd for more than !k psf. Do these developers think their condo are really high end or located in high end locatns?
    Quote Originally Posted by hmsg
    Beverly already having a hard time... this is 1000psf??? Down the road, still have units available (can't remember the name but facing hdb on the same side of the road... the other extreme end)...

forgot this

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    3 condos around that cock area going for 9xx to 1k psf are Beverly in Toh Tuck, Hillvista along Hillview and Park Natura along Old Jurong Rd. Garden Vista and Jardin near Bt Timah Shopping Centre also transactd for more than !k psf. Do these developers think their condo are really high end or located in high end locatns?
    Beverly is only $740++ psf, not $1000++ psf.

Quote Originally Posted by jonleelk
    Beverly is only $740++ psf, not $1000++ psf.
    anyway this market has no logic ...

so many 99 yrs are selling more expensive than many other freehold projects ... be it in the same road (sometimes next to each other) , or district...

yet buyers have all sorts of reason why they would pay higher for them ..

i just hope in years to come ..they can still feel the same ..

i made this mistake many years back ..buying a new 99 yrs .. higher than an old FH nearby ... when mkt picked up .. after 5 yrs .. i only managed to sell at 'cost' ..not forgetting the interests that i had paid over the 5 yrs ... lying to myself that i sold at cost hahha ...while the neighbouring old projects were sold much much higher ...

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    anyway this market has no logic ...

so many 99 yrs are selling more expensive than many other freehold projects ... be it in the same road (sometimes next to each other) , or district...

yet buyers have all sorts of reason why they would pay higher for them ..

i just hope in years to come ..they can still feel the same ..

i made this mistake many years back ..buying a new 99 yrs .. higher than an old FH nearby ... when mkt picked up .. after 5 yrs .. i only managed to sell at 'cost' ..not forgetting the interests that i had paid over the 5 yrs ... lying to myself that i sold at cost hahha ...while the neighbouring old projects were sold much much higher ...
    Bro, dun feel so bad. In my life buying n selling properties I also make mistake. Sometimes emotions makes me buy something bad. Share with you. I'm holding 5 units at D4....bought high....got to hold. Mainly cause I like it that why I commit.

Quote Originally Posted by Property_Owner
    Bro, dun feel so bad. In my life buying n selling properties I also make mistake. Sometimes emotions makes me buy something bad. Share with you. I'm holding 5 units at D4....bought high....got to hold. Mainly cause I like it that why I commit.
    where is D4 ?

i know D1, D3 D5

where is D4 ?

i know D1, D3 D5
    D4, Reflections.

D4, Reflections.
    my view is :
    eventually when mkt stabilised or recover .. Reflections will be better than Sail / MBR

wow, wat kind of mortgage commitments do u hv? If ur units are rentd out then u shud be able to juggle. My philosophy of of buying multiple pty is always not to hv mrtgage 4 every single condo. Best is 2 fully paid and 1 on mortgage or 3 fully paid n 2 on mortgage. I own 2 pty n 1 fully paid n i am looking to buying another 1 fully paid when mkt goes south further.
    D4, Reflections.

wow, wat kind of mortgage commitments do u hv? If ur units are rentd out then u shud be able to juggle. My philosophy of of buying multiple pty is always not to hv mrtgage 4 every single condo. Best is 2 fully paid and 1 on mortgage or 3 fully paid n 2 on mortgage. I own 2 pty n 1 fully paid n i am looking to buying another 1 fully paid when mkt goes south further.
    where would be your next choice ?

i wont downplay OCR or RCR (where prices hv correctd a lot) coz gov seems to be paying sme serious attention to these places ie mre developmental potential. My options are still open to places like serangoon, hougang, kovan, east coast etc but 1 thing for certain i will never touch places like jurong, wdlands, cck or upper bt timah
    where would be your next choice ?

For me only 30% of my properties are with loans. The rest fully paid. Out of the 30%, those TOP and rented out are with 50% loan. Non TOP I covered with 35% down. This way it's safe to me.

then not a prob. A lot of ppl max the loan wthout much cash in e bank relying on a single mid to high paying job, whch is very dangerous. When buyng pty must always buy and have cntingency for an event like retrenchmt. Cash is also king so must hv at least a few hundred k in bank after buyng pty if possible
    For me only 30% of my properties are with loans. The rest fully paid. Out of the 30%, those TOP and rented out are with 50% loan. Non TOP I covered with 35% down. This way it's safe to me.

You seem to have very good foresight on investing on good properties. Can know which prime property u have invested? must learn from the guru.

you can go this the site and slowly learn from the guru. www.propertyguru.com.sg

If you need recommendations, I have two for you, The Sail and MBR.

Quote Originally Posted by mindpeace
    You seem to have very good foresight on investing on good properties. Can know which prime property u have invested? must learn from the guru.

What will make you consider Serangoon, Kovan and Hougang? These are fairly mature HDB estates except the private clusters around Serangoon Gardens and Kovan areas. Any growth potentials there?

i wont downplay OCR or RCR (where prices hv correctd a lot) coz gov seems to be paying sme serious attention to these places ie mre developmental potential. My options are still open to places like serangoon, hougang, kovan, east coast etc but 1 thing for certain i will never touch places like jurong, wdlands, cck or upper bt timah

serangoon ptys are underpriced and that is a place to stock up ur landed pty portfolio but try to get those within 1km radius of future mrt. As for kovan n hougang, maturity of the estate, low psf of the cndos there n general appeal of the place are the selling pts. A cndo in there is easily cheaper than a hdb flat along Meiling St. Suburban cndos must go look at 5xx to 6xxpsf n near mrt for a possibility of 2xxpsf capital appreciatn in mid term n always use Jurong Condos as a yardstick.
    Quote Originally Posted by stanchan
    What will make you consider Serangoon, Kovan and Hougang? These are fairly mature HDB estates except the private clusters around Serangoon Gardens and Kovan areas. Any growth potentials there?

serangoon ptys are underpriced and that is a place to stock up ur landed pty portfolio but try to get those within 1km radius of future mrt. As for kovan n hougang, maturity of the estate, low psf of the cndos there n general appeal of the place are the selling pts. A cndo in there is easily cheaper than a hdb flat along Meiling St. Suburban cndos must go look at 5xx to 6xxpsf n near mrt for a possibility of 2xxpsf capital appreciatn in mid term n always use Jurong Condos as a yardstick.
    aiya mrt station condos only applies to hdb upgraders kinda taste. talk bout the rich or ultra rich, they wont want to stay anywhere near mrt track or station....see http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...440759/1/.html
    frankly, wont gv a sht even if it is so damp cheap for the areas coz i will never think of buying that areas.
    when you start seeing a pig climbing a tree in that areas, then maybe the price will also start to go up....

Good points by Regulator. I tend to think that the new Circle Line interchange, the upcoming mega mall at Serangoon Central and new international schools will bring more human traffic to the immediate region. The current lower prices make the developments there rather attractive. It is a well-established residential area with good transportation network and amenities compared to the really remote parts of Singapore that are "tranquil and close to nature".

Dove, your arguments are rather pointless. Who's talking about the ultra rich here? Do you know anything about market segmentation?

Anyway, this bickering is really hilarious. Continue keeping the forum alive!

Quote Originally Posted by dove
    aiya mrt station condos only applies to hdb upgraders kinda taste. talk bout the rich or ultra rich, they wont want to stay anywhere near mrt track or station....see http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...440759/1/.html
    frankly, wont gv a sht even if it is so damp cheap for the areas coz i will never think of buying that areas.
    when you start seeing a pig climbing a tree in that areas, then maybe the price will also start to go up....

Brand New Tower Launching in Hillvista
    Get a chance to view a brand new Freehold property in Hillview Avenue.
    With Future MRT within walking distance.

Please contact Eddie Hu at 91881715 for any enquires.

Default What is the Brand New Tower?

Where is the location?

This is one expensive condo from far east that doesn't come with tennis court. If i am not wrong about it. Quite ULU and that area really got no amenities. For 1000psf i think FEO really pushing their luck this time. The main road is quite jam during peak hours.

That land they build on was my childhood playground. Plenty of Mozzies. Peace and quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by yinzhongchao
    Where is the location?
    No 1 Elizabeth Drive
    Hillview Avenue

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine77
    This is one expensive condo from far east that doesn't come with tennis court. If i am not wrong about it. Quite ULU and that area really got no amenities. For 1000psf i think FEO really pushing their luck this time. The main road is quite jam during peak hours.

That land they build on was my childhood playground. Plenty of Mozzies. Peace and quiet.

Ha, the FEO agent , when comparing beverly at toh tuck to hillvista, told me that hillvista is a better because of it's address which is prestigious, I can't see why and how the address is considered "better" in any way, nor is the address well known in Singapore.