Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: HILLVISTA

Some older developments at the start of upper bukit timah road like bukit regency is about $750psf with large area. Enbloc potential?
    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    asking prices at glendale park is ard 850psf...undervalue meh? i only keen if price at 750psf

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Some older developments at the start of upper bukit timah road like bukit regency is about $750psf with large area. Enbloc potential?
    my personal preference: Mass market condos must be within 10min walk(max max oredi) ....actually prefer within 5mins walk(300-400m away)

i dun mind calculating enbloc potential if u can provide me the actual land size of a particular project

The last word to describe this condo is "cramped". It has huge common areas and lush landscaping - helped by the topography. If I'm not wrong, 3 tennis courts and large pool, koi pond, putting green etc. And i was looking through the pics at propertyguru, it's one of those condos that every unit has a view, i.e. not looking at other people's units. It's either pool view or greenery view.

But a lot of strange units with huge PES or loft units. I love those first-floor units with huge patio like the 2 below - but very ex lah.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-glendale-park
    http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...-glendale-park

Quote Originally Posted by DC33_2008
    Look rather cramp.
    Last edited by Wild Falcon; 24-10-10 at 12:43.

A freehold land area of 25000m2 with a plot ratio of 1.4.
    my personal preference: Mass market condos must be within 10min walk(max max oredi) ....actually prefer within 5mins walk(300-400m away)

i dun mind calculating enbloc potential if u can provide me the actual land size of a particular project

so quiet. Can calculate?

This is a beautiful development and heard it has already TOP

U bought a unit issit?

The final product looks better than Park Natura (launched around the same time) and many units have superb views.

Quote Originally Posted by jyaw1977
    This is a beautiful development and heard it has already TOP

I think park natura is much nicer[/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Falcon
    U bought a unit issit?

The final product looks better than Park Natura (launched around the same time) and many units have superb views.

Feels like Cascadia leh, i.e. very cramped. Everytime I drive past Cascadia I want to faint. How come the blocks are so close together? Park Natura also feels cluttered.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    I think park natura is much nicer[/b]

Feels like Cascadia leh, i.e. very cramped. Everytime I drive past Cascadia I want to faint. How come the blocks are so close together? Park Natura also feels cluttered.
    down there mostly cramp cramp one lor....perhaps maplewoods less cramp?

Last time ok. after Cascadia, then everything seems cluttered there. This Cascadia really maximise buildup area - one of the worst development where units are so close together. As for Park Natura, I haven't seen the final product but sure feels like Cascadia on the outside.

Be careful when analysing Glendale Park's PSF. Some units really got either humongous PES or loft - these are the ones with low PSF. I think a 3 bedroom in Glendale Park is 1313 - 1700 sq ft while the 3-bedder at Hillvista is 1150 sqft. So the total absolute quantum is very close at $1.1 - $1.2 million. So those that like "new things" may opt for Hillvista albeit small space?

down there mostly cramp cramp one lor....perhaps maplewoods less cramp?

FEO projects are famous for having little or no wasted space, so 11xxsf would be quite big and livable for a family
    Last time ok. after Cascadia, then everything seems cluttered there. This Cascadia really maximise buildup area - one of the worst development where units are so close together. As for Park Natura, I haven't seen the final product but sure feels like Cascadia on the outside.

Be careful when analysing Glendale Park's PSF. Some units really got either humongous PES or loft - these are the ones with low PSF. I think a 3 bedroom in Glendale Park is 1313 - 1700 sq ft while the 3-bedder at Hillvista is 1150 sqft. So the total absolute quantum is very close at $1.1 - $1.2 million. So those that like "new things" may opt for Hillvista albeit small space?

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    FEO projects are famous for having little or no wasted space, so 11xxsf would be quite big and livable for a family
    i personally seen the actual done up showflat unit at hillvista...even 11xxsqft 3bedder is comfy by my standard....

i nrly booked a unit there until i realise i cannot accept the puny pool...

Agree the pool is not very big the gym is even smaller!

Yup. The plot is small. If you like big gym and pool and tennis courts, head across the road lor.

Agree the pool is not very big the gym is even smaller!

so any one have a bought a unit at Hillvista?

any residents of hIllvista who have moved in?

any residents of hIllvista who have moved in?
    You're trying to get the max 20 occupiers staying there....quite difficult to get a response.

I'm just staying opposite this developement.

Wow looks like prices had soared comfortably over $1200 psf!

Quote Originally Posted by Komo
    Wow looks like prices had soared comfortably over $1200 psf!
    overpriced for this project. launched when market was climbing up.

other than the pool BBQ area which is impressive, hillvista is similar to any other new condos

Quote Originally Posted by dmonddd
    overpriced for this project. launched when market was climbing up.

other than the pool BBQ area which is impressive, hillvista is similar to any other new condos
    smaller land area compared to surrounding projects

i think that's the beauty of this condo for people like myself without the crowd of bigger developments....it's like coming home to a resort

i think that's the beauty of this condo for people like myself without the crowd of bigger developments....it's like coming home to a resort
    actually for own stay....smaller apts does haf its charm and appeal.....

u goto know most if not all ur neighbours well and quieter den those big projects >300units

R they also building school in front of hillvista?

Now there is a hillsta...omg

Hillvista is very nicely done...can see huge improvement from FEO