Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: CASA FORTUNA

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    141

    Default CASA FORTUNA

    Project Name-CASA FORTUNA
    Developer-Springlife Land Pte Ltd
    Property Type-Apartment
    Tenure - Freehold
    Total Units - 106
    Completion Date - Uncompleted
    District - 12















    >>> Click Here for more floor plans and pictures >>>



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7

    Default

    anyone here own casa fortuna ?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkss_tt
    anyone here own casa fortuna ?
    don't u feel that the balcony is too BIG

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Acer
    don't u feel that the balcony is too BIG
    Goodness!!! Really very very very BIG, need to BBQ very night to fully utilized it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    22

    Default big balcon

    Such a large balcony, and such a tiny kitchen. You're right, you'll need a BBQ on the balcony every night as you'll never have the space to cook in the kitchen - and all the smells going into the tiny dining area and tiny living area.

    And along with the Barbie will be the washing lines as there's no laundry space, hanging space etc.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default

    Looks okay... Nothing spectacular.



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7

    Default

    look like not too many owners of this project here to talk about

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    335

    Default

    fortuna was a forummer in CNA market talk who used to naked short his stocks. he lost heavily when he used his maid's shorts.

    this lao ah pek fortuna liked to go NTUC resort to play jackpot and eat the free pao.

    now i think you can find him in RWS or MBS.

    soon maybe, you can find him under MRT.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkss_tt
    look like not too many owners of this project here to talk about
    Y leh? U going to get or already have a unit?

    I went to the site before. Layout was quote bad and certain stacks are fully blocked by another development.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869

    Default

    Saw this in BT and streetsine? Is this for real??

    36 Ah Hood Road #05-01
    Freehold
    $1096
    1076
    $1180k
    29 Oct 10
    36 Ah Hood Road #05-01
    Freehold
    $1672
    1076
    $1800k
    29 Oct 10

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7

    Default

    I was wondering how come this project taking so long to complete while the others had almost completed

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,277

    Default

    when i passed by, i saw it as almost completed. prob left with interior touch up.

    Quote Originally Posted by kkss_tt
    I was wondering how come this project taking so long to complete while the others had almost completed

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,277

    Default

    the 1672psf caveat seems too far fetched? maybe an error which was immediately corrected with the real deal since both are dated the same day?

    Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    Saw this in BT and streetsine? Is this for real??

    36 Ah Hood Road #05-01
    Freehold
    $1096
    1076
    $1180k
    29 Oct 10
    36 Ah Hood Road #05-01
    Freehold
    $1672
    1076
    $1800k
    29 Oct 10

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,307

    Default

    cfm typo error...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default 1500psf for AH HOOD ROAD/BALESTIER

    Wow UP UP n AWAY

    36 Ah Hood Road #15-04 Freehold $1502 506 $760k 03 Mar 11
    36 Ah Hood Road #07-04 Freehold $1423 506 $720k 16 Feb 11
    36 Ah Hood Road #14-03 Freehold $1344 506 $680k 14 Jan 11
    36 Ah Hood Road #10-03 Freehold $1316 506 $666k 23 Dec 10

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Wow UP UP n AWAY

    36 Ah Hood Road #15-04 Freehold $1502 506 $760k 03 Mar 11
    36 Ah Hood Road #07-04 Freehold $1423 506 $720k 16 Feb 11
    36 Ah Hood Road #14-03 Freehold $1344 506 $680k 14 Jan 11
    36 Ah Hood Road #10-03 Freehold $1316 506 $666k 23 Dec 10
    MM BUBBLE!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    MM BUBBLE!
    Aiya 506sf *not* MM class ba...

    This case is more 'Zhongshan Park promise' infection...

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    It's a good location. You just need to go up the overhead bridge to reach Toa Payoh HDB Hub, a public swimming pool, stadium, MRT and bus interchange.
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?


  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    It's a good location. You just need to go up the overhead bridge to reach Toa Payoh HDB Hub, a public swimming pool, stadium, MRT and bus interchange.
    i tried walking from the site to tpy MRT.....sweat...sweat and SWEAT! imagine u goto walk everyday....to me...tpy mrt is nvr a selling point for this project.....layout not good too....

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7

    Default

    in fact, it is the nearest to TPY, just across the bridge

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    峨眉山
    Posts
    5,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kkss_tt
    in fact, it is the nearest to TPY, just across the bridge
    Still a good 10 mins. You don't wanna be caught in a rain or hot sun.

    Imagine that on a daily basis.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Anyone own this or seen the finishing. Dev throw in washer and fridge looks like move in condition. Saw the layout of 1 bedder. Kitchen is merged into the living space. Sthg which I dun like

    10min is ok. However I thk the nearest could be novena mrt n not tpy

    Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Still a good 10 mins. You don't wanna be caught in a rain or hot sun.

    Imagine that on a daily basis.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    Anyone own this or seen the finishing. Dev throw in washer and fridge looks like move in condition. Saw the layout of 1 bedder. Kitchen is merged into the living space. Sthg which I dun like

    10min is ok. However I thk the nearest could be novena mrt n not tpy
    definitely nearer to TPY mrt la....from pavilion11 to novena MRT oredi took me 10min+sweat! no joke

    walked from Domus to novena b4 oredi took me 8-10mins +sweat too....upslope

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229

    Default

    How's iresidence?

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    definitely nearer to TPY mrt la....from pavilion11 to novena MRT took me 10min+sweat! no joke

    walked from Domus to novena b4 oredi took me 8-10mins +sweat too....upslope

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jezz
    How's iresidence?
    If im not wrong , i residence is just beside domus , they are very close to each other.
    Drove past balestier and saw those 2 condos( domus and i residence) , but dont know which is which .

    I think this development has units with huge balconies and planters!

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    15,307

    Default

    ires furnishing quite high end....domus cheapo furnishing

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    ires furnishing quite high end....domus cheapo furnishing
    Yah iresidence by novelty and finishing very good. I went to their shiwflat when they offered for reduced sale and regretted not getting the 2 bedders when at that time at 8xxpsf was considered good buy

    Domus at one time they mtn too high psf and bank cannot match but still sold out. Terms of loc they r relatively good

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,823

    Default

    Any feedback on the lift quality. The nearby Zhongshan shopping mall NTUC Finest is very convenient.

Similar Threads

  1. Fortuna Hotel up for sale with S$98.8m guide price
    By New Reporter in forum HDB, EC, commercial and industrial property discussion
    Replies: 0
    -: 30-10-20, 16:28
  2. CASA AL MARE
    By Clement617 in forum East
    Replies: 2
    -: 03-08-18, 15:37
  3. EC @ Woodlands Ave 5, beside La Casa EC
    By solsys in forum Far North
    Replies: 14
    -: 15-09-12, 21:09
  4. Casa Cambio
    By shawnabc77 in forum North East
    Replies: 27
    -: 23-12-11, 12:35
  5. La Casa
    By jennydesilva in forum Far North
    Replies: 4
    -: 08-01-09, 17:04

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •