23 Dec 10
    25 Choa Chu Kang North 6 #09-14
    99 Yrs From 03/01/2006
    $823
    $700k
    31 May 10

a new high for 2bedders

prices r really gg crazy islandwide
    Till 14 Jan 2011... Have to wait for new deals after 14 Jan 2011. Strictly for self stay folks there right..

Quote Originally Posted by kingkong1984
    Till 14 Jan 2011... Have to wait for new deals after 14 Jan 2011. Strictly for self stay folks there right..

heartlander's version of ION ...

residential upstairs ... shopping downstairs .... + MRT

both equally undesirable to me ... too close and too crowded for comfort

I dun like it too. Such projects should be catered for workers working below it or nearby. Can do overtime and yet get home in a zippy. Best to avoid if u cannot stand the crowds.

I dun like it too. Such projects should be catered for workers working below it or nearby. Can do overtime and yet get home in a zippy. Best to avoid if u cannot stand the crowds.
    agree

i used to recommend Windermere (EC) to those who plans to buy Yew tee res...

Windermere has passed 10yrs and is open to all buyers ... in my personal view ..its much better ..
    short walk .. away from crowd.... some blocks have unblocked view and park connectors ... and layout is superb

Supposed to be a couple of units up for sale at the moment....one just advertising today still at $866psf for 4br, same as a couple of weeks ago.

Ad only, certainly.

good point but I doubt the worker can afford it. got crowd and convenience, have to choose one lor. Cannot have everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Snail
    Supposed to be a couple of units up for sale at the moment....one just advertising today still at $866psf for 4br, same as a couple of weeks ago.

Ad only, certainly.
    4 bedder @ 1.3m is always difficult to move. anything below 1m possible.

last transacted price is only $1.12m for 4 bedder.

25 Choa Chu Kang North 6 #12-11
    99 Yrs From 03/01/2006
    $689
    $1120k
    09 Dec 10

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    agree

i used to recommend Windermere (EC) to those who plans to buy Yew tee res...

Windermere has passed 10yrs and is open to all buyers ... in my personal view ..its much better ..
    short walk .. away from crowd.... some blocks have unblocked view and park connectors ... and layout is superb
    Strictly speaking Windermere is 14 yrs old based on 99LH tenure (but TOP is 2000). Many buyers may not like Windermere cos its too far away from the MRT maybe 350m - 400m away or about 1 lap round the stadium track. Regent Grove is half the distance away

Besides, another EC Yew Mei Green is also nearby.

Highest tx price for Windermere in Jan 2011 was $623psf

The minus point about Yew Tee Residences is that the devt is rather small until even tennis court also no have

Anyway, many of the Yew Tee Residences owners hail from upgraders from the nearby Choa Chua Kang hdb flats, so unlikely they are going to sell anytime soon. Plus point, prices will be very stable and are upwards trending

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Strictly speaking Windermere is 14 yrs old based on 99LH tenure (but TOP is 2000). Many buyers may not like Windermere cos its too far away from the MRT maybe 350m - 400m away or about 1 lap round the stadium track. Regent Grove is half the distance away

The minus point about Yew Tee Residences is that the devt is rather small until even tennis court also no have

Anyway, many of the Yew Tee Residences owners hail from upgraders from the nearby Choa Chua Kang hdb flats, so unlikely they are going to sell anytime soon. Plus point, prices will be very stable and are upwards trending

no fixed BBQ pits too?? limited BBQ pit which need to be pushed around like a trolley when booked

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    good point but I doubt the worker can afford it. got crowd and convenience, have to choose one lor. Cannot have everything.
    Can afford rent.
    Yup, no perfect home, no perfect car and no perfect husband and wife. Just can do ones.

OKT from geylang since when you move to D23? this project got 2 bedder, there are few transactions and the latest 2 bedder was sold with 150K profit within a one year period, possibly the 3rd resale. the outlay is low compared to other district.

Buyer? foreigner turned Singaporean.

Quote Originally Posted by peterng8
    no fixed BBQ pits too?? limited BBQ pit which need to be pushed around like a trolley when booked
    haha order buffet BBQ chicken good enough, these days seldom people want to do BBQ...

OKT from geylang since when you move to D23? this project got 2 bedder, there are few transactions and the latest 2 bedder was sold with 150K profit within a one year period, possibly the 3rd resale. the outlay is low compared to other district.

U mean PRC Singaporean?

U mean PRC Singaporean?
    Good Guess.

Boss, do you think chickens only come from China meh?

got ang mo too...I read from articles.

read from articles or from experience?

got ang mo too...I read from articles.

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators

articles from the web site la.... old man like me how to take it...

they don't call you the Rod man for no reason lol

articles from the web site la.... old man like me how to take it...

Quote Originally Posted by Regulators
    He said before.... When people go MTV, he go condo...

Do market research... That's why ROD in mouth thing ever ready for anyone who thinks he is agent. He is now Dr Peter, self proclaimed.

china for chinese.. malays and indians

He said before.... When people go MTV, he go condo...

Do market research... That's why ROD in mouth thing ever ready for anyone who thinks he is agent. He is now Dr Peter, self proclaimed.
    dr peter pan