Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111621 ... LastLast

Thread: Oasis Garden at Upper Paya Lebar

Quote Originally Posted by jtpy
    Bro (or Sis?), welcome to this discussion thread..

Bcos of my vested interest in the development, I've actually did quite a bit of research on it.. The development is actually not that East (as compared to the East Coast or even further developments).. It is only about 5-10mins drive to Toa Payoh. With the KPE just outside the development, you can literally go anywhere if you drive... PIE and CTE are actually not that far off.. Else the within walking distance Tai Seng MRT is just a few stops away from Bishan..

As for the finishing, I guess it depends a lot on individual judgement bah... I personally find it better finished than quite a number of developments that I've visited.. Perhaps you can share with us the developments that you think are better in terms of finishing?

On the view, I think any unit above 6th floor would be alright and have a clear frontage.. Directly in front of the development is a cluster of terrace houses which are at most 3 storeys high.. The only possible blockage is on stack 09 where the views of the lower floors (<10th flr) may be blocked by the 7/8 storey industrial building beside..

Just my 2 cents worth of inputs..
    Hi jtpy, thanks for your input.
    Saw some impressive projects like The Arte, Fontaine Parry and Mezzo where they really have a good finishing and that's why the price is higher to compare with (besides location). Even the Oasis agent agreed with me the finishing is something to compromise of. Nevertheless, I am ok if I can overcome other factors like location amid industrial bldg.

I have also checked with agent on the floor level inorder to have unblocked view esp if back face the bldg where the showflat is...and was quoted at least 13 floor & above for a decent sky view.

Sis summer

Hello Sis Summer... yep.. agree that Arte and Mezo probably have better finishing in view of their psf price.. Not sure about Fontaine Parry though as I've not seen it before.. But from the web search, it is a low rise development with 125 units with pte lifts. Prices are slightly higher than that of Oasis Garden..

I guess consideration on the location would be of utmost importance as this is a significant investment afterall....

Yah, the agents are at least consistent with the point that you have to be 13th floor or higher in order to clear the showroom industrial buidling.. But I think it is only applicable for stacks 01, 03, 05 and 06..

Hmm ... yup quite consisten info .. but I think jpty has a point about the stacks coz if u compare the residential blocks & the commercial bldg (where the showflat is), the latter shld be somewhat 'shorter' .. so to get a relatively clear sky view, betta to aim for 14 & above for those stacks as mentioned. Among them, it appears that those in the 'center' where the round-about is could enjoy a little more clear view coz there is a small gap between the residential blocks & commercial bldg.

Yap, but that is only applicable for the back of the building.. The frontage are mostly unblocked..

I got this from Property Guru... Based on the advert, it is for the 1238 sq ft unit (stack 07) on quite high floor..

Link to advertisment

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...e-oasis-garden

from stack 7 ah ... quite high flr is like how high? looks like almost clear sky view except for some roofs ... if those bldgs abt 10th or above, more or less consistent to the indication sis summer was given lor ... wah 14th is high but oso ex leh ..

I just got an email reply from the agent who advertised.. The view is from the 14th floor unit of Stack 07..

Default #16 floor gone for $767psf

would you pay this much for a condo in this area???

Quote Originally Posted by Windyblue
    errr ... which stack (hopefully u not talking abt 16-03 which bro jpty is eyeing at ...)

Quote Originally Posted by cheerful
    errr ... which stack (hopefully u not talking abt 16-03 which bro jpty is eyeing at ...)

Bro/Sis, can advise which stack is that? Thks..

Stack 9

Stack 9
    hmm ... now it cld be rocksteel in action this time round.

Latest update... 36 units left as of end Apr 09...

Apr 09 sold 22 units
    Lowest 598psf
    Highest 787psf
    Average 674sf
    Attached Images Attached Images

are you going to cheong

Latest update... 36 units left as of end Apr 09...

Apr 09 sold 22 units
    Lowest 598psf
    Highest 787psf
    Average 674sf

Latest update of the status of sales straight off the showroom today..

Made a bid for one of these remaining units... Slim chance but keeping fingers crossed..
    Attached Images Attached Images

Forgot to add that there are 25 units left, with 4 of them being penthouses..

2+1 are sold out..

Thanks for the update ... Hope you've been successful!

guess this proves that good projects should still sell well if pricing is rite ...

Anyone been to the actual site? Any chance if OG will TOP by Sep this year?

Thanks for the update ... Hope you've been successful!

guess this proves that good projects should still sell well if pricing is rite ...
    Buang...

To Hello >> Read from other threads tt Botannia likely to TOP this August, then gg at this rate, even if OG is smaller in scale oso doesn't look like Sept (from the outside) ...

To JPTY >> Why Buang

Quote Originally Posted by Hello
    Anyone been to the actual site? Any chance if OG will TOP by Sep this year?
    Was there yesterday.. They have fitted almost all the windows and started painting the exterior of the building.. As for the facilities, they are also well underway... According to my agent, most of the units had completed internal furnishing except for the last 2-3 floors.. He told me that TOP is still slated for Sep/Oct 09...

To JPTY >> Why Buang
    Developer's market now... No longer Buyer's market...

oh .. true oso ... >80% sold out liao ...

do this lor ... *fingers crossed* (maybe toes too)

oh .. true oso ... >80% sold out liao ...

do this lor ... *fingers crossed* (maybe toes too)
    The tides really moved too fast.... Suddenly property market picks up.. Bulk purchase may not necessary work to bring the price down..

Btw, the current quoted price is about 19% off the Oct 08 list prices which were then in the region of $950++psf for the high floors..

the chance is still there....this is a good project, people responded when developer lower prices for lower floor units.... but people are still not prepared to pay for that kind of prices that developer are expecting for higher floor units....

The tides really moved too fast.... Suddenly property market picks up.. Bulk purchase may not necessary work to bring the price down..

Btw, the current quoted price is about 19% off the Oct 08 list prices which were then in the region of $950++psf for the high floors..

U bought your unit already??

Me & wifey still looking around.... and OG is one of them that i have been monitoring, I muz say it's pretty good … U leh? Jia-you if haven’t gotten yours ;P

Hi bro jtpy, have u gotten ur unit?!

Hi bro jtpy, have u gotten ur unit?!